May 17, 2024, 06:26:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 301083 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: March 05, 2009, 10:31:25 PM »

interesting what was brought up first on that phone call.  I mean if my child was missing I would have said that first!  MY CHILD HAS BEEN TAKEN!!

Amen~Rana counted how many times he used "I was at work or just got home from work" during this call and the very first interview he did....RANA, what were those results ?

Lets not forget about the discrepancies on the 911 calls and already accusing someone else..
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: March 05, 2009, 10:32:44 PM »

Wow, Rana...that is excellent. I just skimmed through it. Will have to have a "butt-load" of sleep and put on my big, thick reading glasses for that one!!

It makes sense, though. "I" instead of "We".

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: March 05, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »

errmmm Wyks, you may be onto something.... most people seem to be looking hard at RC for the drug connections etc.. maybe we need to look in Misty's direction for that  or something of that nature. She strikes me as a  well,stupid girl trying to look tough that may get herself in with the WRONG crowd. There was a girl in my area,was found in her burned car, nothing left of her but a tooth and small piece of bone iirc, had gotten herself mixed up in the wrong crowd,new boyfriend,he was a dealer and she took over for him while he was in jail and a couple of his regulars killed her,robbed her and burned her in the car.

There's so many possibilities, Searching, it's making my brain hurt! 

How very sad about that girl in your area.  Sad 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #743 on: March 05, 2009, 10:34:10 PM »

I agree~that's why I wish we could get a screen capture of these pages and look at them along with the transcript......I think it could be very telling1

interesting what was brought up first on that phone call.  I mean if my child was missing I would have said that first!  MY CHILD HAS BEEN TAKEN!!

Amen~Rana counted how many times he used "I was at work or just got home from work" during this call and the very first interview he did....RANA, what were those results ?

Lets not forget about the discrepancies on the 911 calls and already accusing someone else..

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #744 on: March 05, 2009, 10:37:05 PM »

Number 4 (this one is shorter)

Ok I'll try tp stop before I become annoying (too late) heh

This one is interesting (to me) choice of nouns, verbs, adjectives.... tools for norms, patterns.

CASE STUDY: Statement Analysis - Beyond the Words

(Again, if it doesn't pop-up just right, scroll WAY down)

CI CENTER LINK

http://cicentre.com/intelligencespeakers/articles/sa_april04leb.pdf

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: March 05, 2009, 10:38:56 PM »

What do you guys think of the chance that Misty might have gone out the back door that night, leaving it propped open cuz maybe she didn't have a key, and Haleigh waking up and going to look for her?  She might have turned the kitchen light on to be able to see in the dark.  She could have wandered down to the water, and maybe an alligator or croc....

Actually, I believe something happened to her inside the home, or an abductor came in.  But this is another possibility, I suppose. 

Wyks- I dont think Haleigh as young as she was would go down that long dirt road to go look

for Misty .. If something happened to Haleigh in the home maybe Haleigh got into some drugs.

and overdosed. There were no signs of a break in....

I don't think she would either, Jerseygirl, just had to throw it out there as a possibility.  Had it been summertime and not so dark out, I can see her doing that.  Not this time of year tho at her age. 

She sure could have gotten into something on accident.  Especially if Ron or Misty had drugs in lollipop form or such.  Have been thinking that drugs in the home could have been one reason Misty didn't call 911 first but waited for Ron to get home.  She might not have known where all the drugs possibly were and needed him to get rid of them before the cops got there. 

Without more info from LE, there are endless scenarios we could think up.   

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #746 on: March 05, 2009, 10:40:00 PM »

No, no locals. Just some peeps who are kinda clueless IMO.

Re: Snodgrass. Did he recently get arrested? That article did not have an arrest date or when it was published.

Would be very difficult to find out if LE has searched it. Might not be that difficult to find out if a boat is registered to him, but it may not be registered in Putnum County, which would take hours to find out. Also, are we certain Misty went on a "ride" w/him? Source, please?

thank you,

Snodgrass goes to court tomorrow 3/5, I thought it was today but was wrong.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: March 05, 2009, 10:41:19 PM »

If you are here with good gossip,sit with me, if it is going to get you in trouble, sit with Island Monkey. 

I dont get it... Did I miss something.....

Nawwwww.. Searching was welcoming one of the new monkeys to the cage, and put that at the bottom.  I thought it was funny and just replied to it, that's all.   

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: March 05, 2009, 10:41:34 PM »

Wow, Rana...that is excellent. I just skimmed through it. Will have to have a "butt-load" of sleep and put on my big, thick reading glasses for that one!!

Not to be a pushy bee-otch (too late again ) heh

But the fourth one is short, Lucky. The others may have more relevance in the big picture tho.

Islandmonkey, I cant find my own dang post. When did I do that breakdown - tedious as it was - of that fall-on-the-ground interview? with the work references and times?

I hate being a dork-wad.

gah...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: March 05, 2009, 10:44:42 PM »

Re: Snodgrass. Did he recently get arrested? That article did not have an arrest date or when it was published.

Would be very difficult to find out if LE has searched it. Might not be that difficult to find out if a boat is registered to him, but it may not be registered in Putnum County, which would take hours to find out. Also, are we certain Misty went on a "ride" w/him? Source, please?

thank you,

OS

D@mn, I must be loosing it I thought today was 3/5 I need to get more sleep.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: March 05, 2009, 10:45:06 PM »

I agree~that's why I wish we could get a screen capture of these pages and look at them along with the transcript......I think it could be very telling1

snipped from Rana article: Guilty caller: There’s been a burg...my wife has been killed, I think!

The critical condition of the caller’s wife should have been the primary topic, yet he began
with the less critical subject, burglary. The investigation revealed that the caller arranged
for an accomplice to burglarize his own residence and traumatize his wife.
Thirty percent of the callers in this study used self-interruptions, and each was guilty.

snipped from Mistys 911: "911, what's your emergency"

Misty Croslin: "Hi...umm...I just woke up...and our backdoor was wide open and I think...and I can't find our daughter"

911: "you can't find what?"

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: March 05, 2009, 10:45:30 PM »

Am heading to the monkey bunky earlier tonight.  G'nite monkeys and guests, see you all tomorrow! 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: March 05, 2009, 10:45:38 PM »

Hello everybody, I see some things have been straightened out since I left for work, good, I was so hoping for some good news on Haleigh, or any news for that matter!  Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I feel so sad for her!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: March 05, 2009, 10:47:06 PM »

What do you guys think of the chance that Misty might have gone out the back door that night, leaving it propped open cuz maybe she didn't have a key, and Haleigh waking up and going to look for her?  She might have turned the kitchen light on to be able to see in the dark.  She could have wandered down to the water, and maybe an alligator or croc....

Actually, I believe something happened to her inside the home, or an abductor came in.  But this is another possibility, I suppose. 

Wyks- I dont think Haleigh as young as she was would go down that long dirt road to go look

for Misty .. If something happened to Haleigh in the home maybe Haleigh got into some drugs.

and overdosed. There were no signs of a break in....

I don't think she would either, Jerseygirl, just had to throw it out there as a possibility.  Had it been summertime and not so dark out, I can see her doing that.  Not this time of year tho at her age. 

She sure could have gotten into something on accident.  Especially if Ron or Misty had drugs in lollipop form or such.  Have been thinking that drugs in the home could have been one reason Misty didn't call 911 first but waited for Ron to get home.  She might not have known where all the drugs possibly were and needed him to get rid of them before the cops got there. 

Without more info from LE, there are endless scenarios we could think up.   

Iam with you Wyks....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: March 05, 2009, 10:47:28 PM »

Not to be a pushy bee-otch (too late again ) heh

But the fourth one is short, Lucky. The others may have more relevance in the big picture tho.

Islandmonkey, I cant find my own dang post. When did I do that breakdown - tedious as it was - of that fall-on-the-ground interview? with the work references and times?

I hate being a dork-wad.

gah...

I know, I hate it too.....I would go back and look at your latest post on the profile section, that's the easiest way for me anyway. IIRC, it was six or seven times in the interview, but just from memory so not exact.

[
FIREYONE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: March 05, 2009, 10:47:33 PM »

Here is a link to AMW.  http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252  Some really good information.  It appears that Ron and Misty have passed their poly's.

Sometimes life is a bowl of cereal without the cherries and sometimes it's like an ice cream with lots and lots of chocolate sauce
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: March 05, 2009, 10:47:38 PM »

Here's a link to several article links ON ONE PAGE
 - deception detection, 911 call analysis etc 

CI CENTER

http://cicentre.com/intelligencespeakers/ISB_A-K/SP_ADAMS_Susan.htm

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #757 on: March 05, 2009, 10:48:22 PM »

thank you,

OS

D@mn, I must be loosing it I thought today was 3/5 I need to get more sleep.......

LOL no not you me,

I thought it was today, DH said the 5th is tomorrow..I am confused..

I get that way sometimes..its' a brain thing..Sorry.

Today is thurs. March 5th and today is the day that Snodgrass had a date with the judge.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: March 05, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »

Misty looks like she may be on the "H". Was def not coherent on the 911 calls or afterward. Too many inconsistencies w/the bed thing. She says on the 911 call "I was cleaning", then says "We were sleeping". Which is it? I have yet to see Misty in a short-sleeved shirt. And she always has that faraway look in her eyes. If she couldn't get "H", maybe she was taking Oxycontin. I think I heard that somewhere (cannot remember where - maybe Geraldo???) Maybe that is why she did not wake up IF someone took HL while she was asleep/passed out.

Welcome and forgive me if this has been hashed up already but just reading thru all the earlier posts.  I agree with you, my ex was a junkie . Misty has that look, sometimes Ron, but maybe it's all the stress ????????????   

Also getting high can be another explanation of the kids eating outside.   gettin a  fix takes priority and it doesn't matter who else needs what, so the little guys need to go outside.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: March 05, 2009, 10:50:09 PM »

Am heading to the monkey bunky earlier tonight.  G'nite monkeys and guests, see you all tomorrow! 

Night Wyks~See ya tomorrow.....

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.