May 21, 2024, 03:47:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 162210 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: July 26, 2006, 03:46:37 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
BT - when does school start?

We're preschool, not "real" school, but we our first classes start
August 7. Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: July 26, 2006, 03:47:21 PM »

I wub them kitties!

Smoochies!

Kitties are great - especially the snuggly baby ones!

I Stand With The Girl
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 26, 2006, 03:50:36 PM »

Deetch's latest...hard to tell what is satire or possibly news...

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/

"It appears Karin Janssen was duped"

"Jan van der Straaten said directly it was murder and they had the body of Natalee Holloway"
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: July 26, 2006, 03:51:08 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I wub them kitties!

Smoochies!

You can get them to do amazing things if you have a can of Pounce Tuna flavored treats!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: July 26, 2006, 03:52:37 PM »

I wub them kitties!

Smoochies!

You can get them to do amazing things if you have a can of Pounce Tuna flavored treats!

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: July 26, 2006, 03:58:15 PM »

I wub them kitties!

Smoochies!

Ahhh!  You should get you a laser pointer, set up little kitty land mines made of duct tape turned inside out!  It's a blast!!!!

Existence is futile.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: July 26, 2006, 04:05:42 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I am pondering something that was said in Dave's book...Klaaasss.....can you find and post a pix of the boat Steve worked on.?? Tattoo, I think...also, is there a picture of the boat you can post 4 me.....and also another boat.....something about DICE....damn, I can't find the page....pair'of dice or something??....a boat...any pictures of this>>??
The reason I ask is because I am still haunted by what a physic (I know...hummba humba, lol) but I can't get it out of my mind. She said Nat said she was in the sea.......BY THE WORK THAT THEY DO. Remember??
I wonder if any of this is true that maybe it was a 'working boat' that took her out to sea. I also am very skeptical of these people, but this comment has haunted me for a while.

I am with you on the physic thing, after watching Allison Dubios on Rita Cosby about the case I was convinced... That is part of the reason i posted teh show haunting evidence last week for everyone to watch about the Tara Grinstad case, I had emailed the show and they said the family of Natalee have to request there assistance... But If any of you watch the show about Tara you would be shock what was brought out, the visions these folks has about her killer were astounding I am sure that case will be solved and Tara will be found and her killer caught..
When Rita interviewed Allison back in December Allison said straight out all these boys are guilty and Paul was involved in the cover- up.. To me that is a pretty damn strong statement to make on national TV

I saw that with Allison Dubois. She is amazing, isn't she.

Very much so, I was shocked by what she said and if you remember dave was on the phone also when she spoke.. I do realise the family has been raised in the bible belt, But I think they and we should NOT shut the doors on these possibilties..

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: July 26, 2006, 04:08:53 PM »

Yes, the laser pointer thing is cool, but don't get it in their eyes.
My kitties used to like to play string. With a big long ribbon, I run, they chase. Make it wavy. Drives them crazy.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: July 26, 2006, 04:14:03 PM »

GS - We have a laser pointer

There is some double sticky tape on the front of Mommy's open Buffet server!  Kitties are not supposed to sleep in there!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: July 26, 2006, 04:22:59 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Deetch's latest...hard to tell what is satire or possibly news...

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/

"It appears Karin Janssen was duped"

"Jan van der Straaten said directly it was murder and they had the body of Natalee Holloway"

Well, I don't know WHAt was in those early statements.
The statements were videotaped.. the ones in the early days... the " confession ".
But it was never clear what Joran said ..did he confess on Deepak's behalf when he said that Deepak went back and buried her ?
I don't recall Jan VDS saying that, I remember his statement about I've seen the files and you haven't.
Do you think the actual tapes or certified copies will ever see the light of day ? Even when the case is closed. I doubt there willl be any charges, if there were going to be any, it would have happened by now. They seem to be in a holding pattern and quite willing to take their lumps tourist dollar wise. There has been damage to their economy and there will be more, but they are doing nothing as fr as the case goes.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: July 26, 2006, 04:33:42 PM »

Hello everyone!  Just passing through...Wink

Whazzuupp??
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: July 26, 2006, 04:34:29 PM »

Monkeys, I know some of you read and write in other blogs, but I find this discussion is as much as I have time to participate.  I do read Deetch's blog as often as I can, though.  I found this tidbit there and hope all of you read it.  According to Deetch, it was "delivered" by BFN (Blogs for Natalee), which I interpret as meaning that the people at BFN compiled and posted the document.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.  The important part is the link to the document:

http://www.harenza.com/ccedited.doc.pdf

You really need to read this, everyone.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: July 26, 2006, 04:44:13 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Monkeys, I know some of you read and write in other blogs, but I find this discussion is as much as I have time to participate.  I do read Deetch's blog as often as I can, though.  I found this tidbit there and hope all of you read it.  According to Deetch, it was "delivered" by BFN (Blogs for Natalee), which I interpret as meaning that the people at BFN compiled and posted the document.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.  The important part is the link to the document:

I read it days ago , they did a wonderful job of putting that together alot of hard work also

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: July 26, 2006, 04:44:41 PM »

Yes, it was compiled by posters at BFN and was sent to Deetch.  I saved it a couple days ago.  They put alot of work into the document.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: July 26, 2006, 04:45:38 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

I read it days ago , they did a wonderful job of putting that together alot of hard work also

I agree.  It is a great compilation.  Some who are asking questions and rehashing questions need to take a look at this first as much of the work has been done and documented.

BRING NATALEE HOME
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: July 26, 2006, 04:46:06 PM »

No need to correct AZLady.

You are correct. BFN posters worked long and hard on the attachment. And all of the backup and references:-)

One of the BFN posters offered to host the doc on her server (to save the bandwidth). Her name is angelala -- and I've seen her registered here recently, but I've not seen her post. I hope she does -- she is an incredibly articulate lady

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: July 26, 2006, 04:47:13 PM »

I hope this document has been sent to Jossy Mansur and to Dana Pretzer, too.  These two men are doing an admirable job in uncovering the cover-up.  Documented commentary like this could be quite helpful to them.

BRING NATALEE HOME
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: July 26, 2006, 04:47:48 PM »

Wow!  Amazing!

Very well presented Doc.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: July 26, 2006, 04:49:21 PM »

Wow!  Amazing!

Very well presented Doc.

yeah the whole thing should be posted in the paper there

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: July 26, 2006, 04:49:29 PM »

Wow!  Amazing!

Very well presented Doc.

FM, my sentiments, exactly.  I was just bowled over by the documentation that supported every issue in this document.  Every Monkey needs to take the time to read this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.