May 06, 2024, 06:58:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 - 3/14/08  (Read 303059 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #920 on: March 14, 2008, 09:34:51 AM »

I found this earlier.I find it disturbing and sure wish our people could find her and have alittle talk..Read her comments on page 4..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yc9j1kGxyoo

BelleVK (1 month ago)
i didn't have a crush on him, TheHardProblem, imma hates his gutz. he did something to a girl friend of mine, weeks before natalee.

it's him and that satish and deepak.. they did stuff to natalee, later they cleaned the car like mad monkeys and a boat dropped the body in da ocean.

police knows it, says it cannot be confirmed by other sources..

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: March 14, 2008, 09:50:39 AM »

I have a question and I'd like to know what the rest of you think.  I am about 75% of the way through the Andrew Hodges book, Into the Deep, and my brain is starting to feel like Swiss cheese.  Do any of you understand how this man deciphers the statements? Everytime that I think I'm starting to get a clue, he seems to go off in another direction.  I agree with a lot of his theories, I just don't  comprehend his process and new rules seem to be added with every sentence that he deciphers.  Is it just me??? 

I'm not reading the book but after watching his youtube videos,I just might.I think he makes perfect sense for the most part and don't seem to have much trouble following his thought pattern.How scarey is that,lol...I've always thought she was in deep water and it seem's he agrees.I wonder if the Persistence ever went out to that trench and looked? I didn't even know there was a trench..How deep can a diver dive in scuba gear?Just curious..One thing that does disturb me is that he put this information out before that area was searched.I can see the rats now scurrying to check it out and make it disappear if it is true... NOT Cool

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: March 14, 2008, 09:56:32 AM »

This is the one where he is talking about the trench!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOmLSRQJ2PA

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #923 on: March 14, 2008, 10:23:03 AM »

Dr. Hodges and I hung out on the back deck of the Persistence where he took me through the thought-print process and how the human mind works in those regards.  After several hours, my mind felt like "swiss-cheese" (Tot - I like that, I may have to use it).  I had to cut him off midway (after several hours) because I was dehydrated and getting severely sun burnt lol.  We finished inside the cool galley of the Persistence. Dr. Hodges never skipped a beat.  His theories are far outside of my expertise, so I'm in no position to judge them as valid or not.  I hope they're valid for their potential application to other future cases and current cold cases.  As far as the search goes, the theories played no part in the planning or execution of the search.  Regardless, I enjoyed talking with him particularly in terms of our mutual faith in Jesus Christ.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: March 14, 2008, 10:40:42 AM »

Dr. Hodges and I hung out on the back deck of the Persistence where he took me through the thought-print process and how the human mind works in those regards.  After several hours, my mind felt like "swiss-cheese" (Tot - I like that, I may have to use it).  I had to cut him off midway (after several hours) because I was dehydrated and getting severely sun burnt lol.  We finished inside the cool galley of the Persistence. Dr. Hodges never skipped a beat.  His theories are far outside of my expertise, so I'm in no position to judge them as valid or not.  I hope they're valid for their potential application to other future cases and current cold cases.  As far as the search goes, the theories played no part in the planning or execution of the search.  Regardless, I enjoyed talking with him particularly in terms of our mutual faith in Jesus Christ.

Hi Ocean,
I would have liked to have heard that talk.I'm there anytime,anywhere,anyone,wants to talk about my Jesus...So Ocean,did you search that trench?How far down(deep) can a diver with gear on go? It wouldn't make sense to me that the trench would not be explored unless the Persistence didn't have the capability of doing so?Just curious..

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #925 on: March 14, 2008, 10:47:44 AM »

Kyle, nice to see you.  Thank you again for all you have done for Natalee.  I bet you took some fabulous photgraphs.  I'd like to see you do something with that.  Surely with your background in ocean explorations, you have some great shots.  You are such a talented writer you could caption and explain the photos no problem.  It would make a great coffee table book for somebody like me who is interested but not very brave.  Or a not too technical book that would inspire kids to learn more about geology or oceanography.  Or you could just tell me to get busy cleaning my house and not worry about you.  Anyway, I think you are talented young man and I will be watching you.  I know you will exceed at whatever you do because you do it for the glory of God.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #926 on: March 14, 2008, 10:51:38 AM »

Pardon my manners, Good morning.  I stayed home from work because my foot hurts.  I think I'm having a relapse of plantar fasciitis.  Good grief.  The fun just never stops.

Destiny, you have mail.

Expect a miracle.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: March 14, 2008, 11:01:23 AM »

Awesome!!

Good Morning Everybody!!

Klaas I missed the picture.  Darn it.

Standing with the girl

Rock On!! 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: March 14, 2008, 11:11:50 AM »

ldstlou and Private Eye - thank you!

Completely O/T

Click on play 

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/LY1C5FPXqaOgCqi9IbaxWNre.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/LY1C5FPXqaOgCqi9IbaxWNre.xml</a>

too cute!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: March 14, 2008, 11:53:55 AM »

I have been on you tube watching all the Hodges videos.  Unfortunately, I see lots of things that make little sense to me...then again I am trying to think with my conscious mind and not my unconscious one. LOL   I don't pretend to understand Hodges at all...I think he even goes even more out of the box than most people. That is perfectly fine with me if it helps us find Natalee.  I have always thought it would take some 'out of the box" thinking to solve this crime anyway. This coming from one of the your more "out there" thinkers...whatever gets us there is fine with me.
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #930 on: March 14, 2008, 11:58:46 AM »

Pardon my manners, Good morning.  I stayed home from work because my foot hurts.  I think I'm having a relapse of plantar fasciitis.  Good grief.  The fun just never stops.

Destiny, you have mail.

Oh Peaches I struggle with Plantar, and it's no picnic.  So sorry about your foot pain.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #931 on: March 14, 2008, 12:25:44 PM »

Destiny, you have mail.

Oh Peaches I struggle with Plantar, and it's no picnic.  So sorry about your foot pain.

Well, if you have any great hints or anything that's worked for ya, I'd be a willing ear.  It's my right foot too.  My driving foot.  I have pretty good luck with pain meds and rolling a bottle of frozen water with my foot.  But then my foot gets cold and that pisses me off so what's a girl to do.  Great hints to my Peaches rally thread in the Lounge if you please lest I be accused of hijacking this particularly slow thread. 

Expect a miracle.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: March 14, 2008, 12:26:39 PM »

I agree, I think the thing that sustained them was the the fact that Beth made some many enemies in Aruba and the Aruban public turned against her, so they were the "heroes" of the story, the poor, 'innocent until proven guilty' Dutch family terrorized by the evil, lying, gunslinging, crazy Americans.

In Holland, nobody really followed the case and Europe is more more easy on criminals than here, so the same thing....the crazy American media firestorm terrorized the poor family and their son, who there was 'no evidence' against him

And then, it all fell apart. The DeVries tape sealed the deal and no matter what any internet nuts think, a normal person who watched the tape, especially a Dutch speaker, knows 100% that Joran is guilty, and that Joran is not and never was a nice boy.

The Van der Sloots victim card has now expired.

This is a post from another person.Just thought in the context of the statement this last line fits the VDS family perfect....

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: March 14, 2008, 12:35:55 PM »

Destiny, you have mail.

I had cortisone injected in my foot that helped a great deal.

Well, if you have any great hints or anything that's worked for ya, I'd be a willing ear.  It's my right foot too.  My driving foot.  I have pretty good luck with pain meds and rolling a bottle of frozen water with my foot.  But then my foot gets cold and that pisses me off so what's a girl to do.  Great hints to my Peaches rally thread in the Lounge if you please lest I be accused of hijacking this particularly slow thread. 

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: March 14, 2008, 12:38:27 PM »

Destiny, you have mail.

I had cortisone injected in my foot that helped a great deal.
(Sorry...messed up quote & off topic)

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #935 on: March 14, 2008, 12:41:53 PM »

Destiny, you have mail.

Just got here Peaches...will check...Thanks!  Soak and elevate that foot Girl...sending healing energy your way...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: March 14, 2008, 12:57:46 PM »

Hey Destiny,

It is driving me nuts trying to figure out where you are.
I live in GA. I have asked Klaas to forward my email addy to you. We may be neighbors. 

I've been to GA does that count?

Yes! You are now an Honorary Georgia Frog!

Klaas, you now have citizenship. Laughing

Why thank you Miss Scarlet.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: March 14, 2008, 01:02:48 PM »

Peaches

IT'S A SIGN!

You're suppose to learn to hop!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: March 14, 2008, 01:03:28 PM »

Welcome SS

You're probably asleep right now, but I'm posting this welcome message as a subliminal message

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: March 14, 2008, 01:06:35 PM »

Klassend,

NO FAIR! I missed out on the picture of you in GA.

Here's my pic in GA, a close up look down a cannon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.