May 22, 2024, 12:18:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who molested Casey Anthony?
George Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Lee Anthony - 2 (2.4%)
Nobody - she made it up just like she made up Zanny - 81 (95.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 12- 6/7/2011  (Read 360900 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: June 07, 2011, 08:05:58 PM »

is there a radio show on tonight?

I listened to Levi Page last night.  He had Holly Hughs (Atty.) & Pat Brown (Profiler) on.  It was great...both had great things to offer.  
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: June 07, 2011, 08:06:20 PM »

OK, been stewing about this all day. I saw this morning a daughter and her mother on tv giving their input on the trial. They said they have followed it since the 911 call was made public. Now they are sitting in court watching this all go down.

The daughter says she has some sympathy for Casey now because she's so tiny and looks like a little kid!

This really burns me! So what she's tiny? So tiny, pretty people get sympathy even though she's a murder? So what she's small? She took on a helpless two year old baby and put duct tape around and around her head till she couldn't breath any more. So now people have sympathy b/c of the way Casey looks?

WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE???    She was even tinier!

I saw that too Boo and I thought exactly the same thing!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1142 on: June 07, 2011, 08:08:18 PM »

This was discussed before, but why isn't there a sherrif sitting around Casey?  This isn't right.  She should be guarded at all times.  I don't understand why she has so much freedom.

Maybe they are hoping someone will do her in and save taxpayers millions.

To have a fair trial, she needs to be shown free of shackles and prison garb because putting her in that stuff with a guard right on top of her does not show "innocent until proven guilty" it just shows guilty.  Right?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1143 on: June 07, 2011, 08:09:26 PM »

OK, been stewing about this all day. I saw this morning a daughter and her mother on tv giving their input on the trial. They said they have followed it since the 911 call was made public. Now they are sitting in court watching this all go down.

The daughter says she has some sympathy for Casey now because she's so tiny and looks like a little kid!

This really burns me! So what she's tiny? So tiny, pretty people get sympathy even though she's a murder? So what she's small? She took on a helpless two year old baby and put duct tape around and around her head till she couldn't breath any more. So now people have sympathy b/c of the way Casey looks?

I saw that too Boo and I thought exactly the same thing!!!!!!
So what about Casey size....Caylee was smaller then her!!! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: June 07, 2011, 08:10:10 PM »

Was Casey's vehicle in George's possession prior to the abandonment?  What was the purpose of this lie?

I am no longer convinced that George was not involved to some extent in the events encompassing Caylee's demise and disposal.

Janet

+++++

Jenet, without a doubt I believe all three of the A's have lied for Casey. And still do to some extent, as we saw CA do on the stand about spending a nice night the night of June 15th....but I don't believe GA had anything to do with helping KC....I don't think any of them helped her dispose of Caylee. I do think the accusations of sexual abuse probably opened the door to acceptance that KC was, in fact, responsible for Caylee death and I believe as more and more evidence comes out they will come to believe that KC drugged Caylee...I am not sure they will ever believe it was intentional....I think they would do a lot to protect KC...and they have. However admitting to sexual abuse is not one of those things.  That's how I see it anyway...and I could be so wrong.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: June 07, 2011, 08:10:55 PM »

i'm sorry if this has already been discussed but did anyone hear the dog handler testimony and if the dogs were in the house?  If they were and they didn't hit in the house then besides the trunk or yard (where they did hit), where could Caylee have died? To me that narrows down where Caylee died quite a bit.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: June 07, 2011, 08:11:38 PM »

my families K-9 dog isn't he cute.

Oh I am not so sure about that!!!  Yours is beautiful too...there is something so regal about a German Shepherd.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: June 07, 2011, 08:12:22 PM »

Was Casey's vehicle in George's possession prior to the abandonment?  What was the purpose of this lie?

I am no longer convinced that George was not involved to some extent in the events encompassing Caylee's demise and disposal.

Janet

+++++

Jenet, without a doubt I believe all three of the A's have lied for Casey. And still do to some extent, as we saw CA do on the stand about spending a nice night the night of June 15th....but I don't believe GA had anything to do with helping KC....I don't think any of them helped her dispose of Caylee. I do think the accusations of sexual abuse probably opened the door to acceptance that KC was, in fact, responsible for Caylee death and I believe as more and more evidence comes out they will come to believe that KC drugged Caylee...I am not sure they will ever believe it was intentional....I think they would do a lot to protect KC...and they have. However admitting to sexual abuse is not one of those things.  That's how I see it anyway...and I could be so wrong.

Well, if you are wrong we can both be wrong together cause this is how I am seeing it........(right now anyway)

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: June 07, 2011, 08:13:28 PM »

OMG!  LKB just said that we are all drinking the prosecution koolaid or "Haterade".   She is stupid as well.  My goodness, the time spent reading blogs by this so called Dream Team, instead of coping a plea deal, will come back to bite them all.
I shut it off & walked away
So did I.  After Baez today, I can't take any more.  What I can't figure out is why is LKB talking about anything?  To make Baez look good?      No one, or nothing can make that happen.  It truly sickens me that they could care less that an innocent baby was murdered, it's all about them.  They all truly disgust me.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1149 on: June 07, 2011, 08:14:19 PM »

i'm sorry if this has already been discussed but did anyone hear the dog handler testimony and if the dogs were in the house?  If they were and they didn't hit in the house then besides the trunk or yard (where they did hit), where could Caylee have died? To me that narrows down where Caylee died quite a bit.

I would also like to know if the cadaver dogs were allowed to investigate the house...?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: June 07, 2011, 08:14:29 PM »

Jose Baez
I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and support. We are all doing the best we can. Please forgive me for not responding to your posts as I have been swamped with work, but I do get a chance every now and then to see your support and thank you from the bottom of my heart.... Jose Baez
5 minutes ago · Like ·

Carlos Chavez Keep forward, you are doing a great job!!!
4 minutes ago · Like

Cindy Massey Behind you 100%!
57 seconds ago · Like

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

D E S P E R A T E!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: June 07, 2011, 08:15:08 PM »

Remember this video when it first came out how Caylee was kicking Casey and Casey got mad flipped her over with that mean face, what happed to it?

Caylee & Casey Anthony video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RvqxUzBhac&feature=player_embedded
Thank you but it was cut short Casey gets mad

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: June 07, 2011, 08:15:58 PM »

Certain individuals so wrapped up with appearances get it twisted, seriously I see why that would get you  and I share your    She may be "tiny" (albeit not as much as she was before her arrest) but she is still capable of killing and CAYLEE MARIE, a beautiful baby girl is the victim in this case.   

STOP THE INSANITY!!!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: June 07, 2011, 08:16:43 PM »

This was discussed before, but why isn't there a sherrif sitting around Casey?  This isn't right.  She should be guarded at all times.  I don't understand why she has so much freedom.

To have a fair trial, she needs to be shown free of shackles and prison garb because putting her in that stuff with a guard right on top of her does not show "innocent until proven guilty" it just shows guilty.  Right?
they had one on her back during jury selection, they all saw that then

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: June 07, 2011, 08:18:00 PM »

Jose Baez
I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and support. We are all doing the best we can. Please forgive me for not responding to your posts as I have been swamped with work, but I do get a chance every now and then to see your support and thank you from the bottom of my heart.... Jose Baez
5 minutes ago · Like ·

Carlos Chavez Keep forward, you are doing a great job!!!
4 minutes ago · Like

Cindy Massey Behind you 100%!
57 seconds ago · Like

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

He probably has 5 or 6 facebook accounts that he uses to tell himself - GOOD BOY>>>  LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1155 on: June 07, 2011, 08:18:37 PM »

they had one on her back during jury selection, they all saw that then

what?? they had a shackle on her?  Really? A shackle is a handcuff around the foot right?  I did not think that was allowed!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: June 07, 2011, 08:19:45 PM »

So does anyone know what the deal is on letting the jury smell the smell. I ask because if so I would think that it would have happen already.

If I were the state, I would use that in my closing statement. I would open it for ALL to smell.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1157 on: June 07, 2011, 08:20:08 PM »

Reread this Flamom and am now thinking you meant they had a guard on her not a shackle?  oops, if so! my apologies

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: June 07, 2011, 08:22:31 PM »

Boo..I so agree with you.  I mean if she was Andrea Lyons' size....what difference would that make?

Also, I posted earlier that if you look at the chairs at the defense table...ICA's chair is the same type of chair as everyone else...however hers is adjusted about 6" lower than theirs.  Guess to make her look even smaller than she is.

I just hope that nobody on the jury thinks that way.  How can someone that has supposedly 'followed' this trial from the beginning have any sympathy for the Murdering slore?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: June 07, 2011, 08:22:56 PM »

So does anyone know what the deal is on letting the jury smell the smell. I ask because if so I would think that it would have happen already.

If I were the state, I would use that in my closing statement. I would open it for ALL to smell.

Brilliant bombshell if they can pull it off...take that to deliberation!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.