May 15, 2024, 12:42:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97935 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: January 14, 2007, 06:59:57 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I've been meaning to ask someone to refresh my memory and tell me what was going on Sept. 29, when we had 183 people online?

It may have been when Beth was on the Jenssen show and they mentioned the SM website.

Yep, you're right, again, Klaas....Jensen show aired 9/29/06.  Wink  Very Happy

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: January 14, 2007, 07:00:03 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Big fuss here at present over a Mufti (?) who is head of radical Islamic group here in Aust.  After a lot of attacks and gang rapes on white girls by their illegal youths he mouthed off about it was the girls own faults as they walk around with most of their bodies unclothed displaying themselves like pieces of meat in a butchers shop.  You can imagine the uproar over that.  
Well now he is out of country for oversea visit and there are calls for him not to be allowed back in.  So he then says because he cannot speak English (bet he can understand it OK) he was misinterpreted and translated incorrectly by the media.  BS....   If he wants to be properly understood learn English and speak to us in our language.  Now he says Moslems are more entitled to be in Australia than us because they paid to come here and we were all transported here. News for him!!!   Also he says his nickname for John Howard (our prime minister : political head of country) is "Me too" as he follows everything George Bush says.  Haven't heard the latest reaction to that but I hope they tell him to stay in Mecca or wherever he is.  Even the Moslems here are denouncing him.  Total ratbag.   That rant felt good.  

All of this is outrageous, and the part I bolded sounds as logical as illegals here saying that they should have every right to come over the border into America like it's their country.  Then they say they've already made some of our southern states theirs by the sheer number of them.  Incomprehensible "logic" to me.  
I remember the Australian special forces were the ones who got the Iraqi Olympic athletes out of Iraq and had to do it secretly in the middle of the night because the athletes had been threatened or something.  The Greek newspapers must have covered it because when all the countries' athletes were coming into the stadium during opening ceremonies, they announced Iraq and they got huge cheers from the crowd.  They even looked surprised!  Nice that that's one of the things I remember about Aussies.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: January 14, 2007, 07:07:41 PM »

Meant to apologize for dashing out of the cage so quickly earlier, but the Bears were tied 24-24, 2 minutes left.  I had to go watch.  They went into OT and won!  Now I guess the Saints come marching in.  

I don't remember where I heard the chocolate-lysol story, and am always amazed at how you guys remember this stuff.  I also know there's lots of stuff we don't know about this case and I hope we will hear some of it with the Kalpoe v. McGraw bout, even if the HT v. Kalpoe suit doesn't go through.  

Anna, I love your new rose, but I hope you didn't give up on the girls you like to dress up.  I enjoy them and think they're purrrrty.  I think of you that way (like Mrs. Red says - she thinks of us like our avatars) and actually think your voice on Dana matches those elegant avatars.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: January 14, 2007, 07:09:40 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
[
Well, don't know for sure what it's all about, but kinda thought you trying to pin down if KJ or the LE ever made any comments about the cleaning fluid/choclate finding.

Just putting in my 2cents worth that I never saw anything official about the cleaning fluid/chocolate.

Would think that DeVries would be in the best position to check it out either way with the Dutch lab.

From Nancy Grace

JUG TWITTY: I don`t know. I mean, I asked him point blank, and Van Der Straaten said no. But I`ll tell you, Nancy, the deal is there`s -- the reason there`s no evidence was because the people didn`t do the right thing in the beginning. And I want the prosecutor or somebody to step up and say, Look, we made a mistake. We didn`t arrest them the second day, like we should have. We let them go for nine days. We gave them a chance to clean the car. We gave them a chance to hide everything, to set up everything, to set up their stories, point the fingers at the two black security guards.

Somebody -- you know, that`s the reason there`s no evidence. Had they gone to the -- and impounded that car that day -- the FBI told us there was blood all in the car. The prosecutor said the FBI said there was blood in the car. But for some reason or another, when they sent it off, they say now it`s all cleaning fluid. Well, who knows. I know they had nine days to clean the car.
-----------------------
From Greta's program

VAN SUSTEREN: Why was it heated on August 28?

TWITTY: Because I think I was asking questions that she didn’t know that I knew about, things that she wouldn’t tell me and I was confronting her with, you know, things like the blood in the car. If you’ll remember, way early on in the investigation, even the prime minister came and said, Yes, they found blood in the car. The FBI said they found blood in the car. She says they didn’t. She says they — I know for a fact that they cut parts out of the seat, cut parts out of the ceiling of Deepak’s car, and they sent them wherever to get tested. And she said no. Initially, the FBI said there was blood all over the car, but then they came back and said now it’s cleaning fluid. And I went ballistic in the meeting. And you know, there are a lot of other things that I went ballistic on because she’s so vague on everything that she tells you. You know, here’s a perfect example, when she hasn’t communicated with Beth in a month. So another...

-------------

Note that both times, Jug also says that the FBI told them, mother and stepfather, that there was blood in the car.  Also the Prime Minister said it.  Then it turns to cleaning fluid?
I think this was the one and only test sent to Quantico, wasn't it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #644 on: January 14, 2007, 07:12:21 PM »

LilPuma,

"(like Mrs. Red says - she thinks of us like our avatars)"  Guess I'm pretty much in the crapper, then.   Wink  Laughing  Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: January 14, 2007, 07:15:46 PM »

Hi LilPuma.  Yes we have special forces in lots of interesting places and very highly regarded.
I just had another rant on Tylergal's political page.  Two rants in one morning and only one coffee so far.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: January 14, 2007, 07:17:07 PM »

Hi LilPuma.  Yes we have special forces in lots of interesting places and very highly regarded.
I just had another rant on Tylergal's political page.  Two rants in one morning and only one coffee so far.

What time/day is it there now Tibro?
TY

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: January 14, 2007, 07:18:56 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
LilPuma,

"(like Mrs. Red says - she thinks of us like our avatars)"  Guess I'm pretty much in the crapper, then.   Wink  Laughing  Laughing

You just remind me I should be doing chores instead of talking to my monkey friends  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: January 14, 2007, 07:19:49 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[Well, don't know for sure what it's all about, but kinda thought you trying to pin down if KJ or the LE ever made any comments about the cleaning fluid/choclate finding.

Just putting in my 2cents worth that I never saw anything official about the cleaning fluid/chocolate.

Would think that DeVries would be in the best position to check it out either way with the Dutch lab.

Note that both times, Jug also says that the FBI told them, mother and stepfather, that there was blood in the car.  Also the Prime Minister said it.  Then it turns to cleaning fluid?
I think this was the one and only test sent to Quantico, wasn't it?

Anna I red both transcripts before I made my post on the subject, my post still stands.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: January 14, 2007, 07:20:37 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
LilPuma,

You just remind me I should be doing chores instead of talking to my monkey friends  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

1st rule, never do today what can be put off till tommorrow.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: January 14, 2007, 07:21:12 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

TY

Hi BT girl
Now 11.19 am on Monday
I am going out to buy another cordless mouse.  This one is driving me nuts as too touchy and gives me multiples of everything instead of one.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: January 14, 2007, 07:22:26 PM »

TY

Hi BT girl
Now 11.19 am on Monday
I am going out to buy another cordless mouse.  This one is driving me nuts as too touchy and gives me multiples of everything instead of one.

Humm, I'm allegic to mouses of both persuasions, cord/cordless.

I prefer balls, err trackballs that is.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: January 14, 2007, 07:24:30 PM »

Do you know what I prefer? Those little, tiny mouses (mice?) that look like they're intended for very small children. All those normal size things don't work for me.

Klaas knows what I mean.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: January 14, 2007, 07:25:24 PM »

TY

It's Monday there.  I think around 10:30 a.m. My cell phone has times around the world on it.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: January 14, 2007, 07:27:19 PM »

Hi BT girl
Now 11.19 am on Monday

My cell phone says it's 10:30 in Sydney.  Is my phone wrong or are you in a different time zone?

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: January 14, 2007, 07:27:35 PM »

Do you know what I prefer? Those little, tiny mouses (mice?) that look like they're intended for very small children. All those normal size things don't work for me.

Well, they make ittybitty trackballs than can be clipped right to the edge of a new neato laptop.

They also make ittybitty hi-res webcams than can also be clipped to your new neato laptop.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: January 14, 2007, 07:29:05 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

TY

It's Monday there.  I think around 10:30 a.m. My cell phone has times around the world on it.

Yep that would correct for usual AEST but in daylight saving mode so one hour later.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: January 14, 2007, 07:31:23 PM »

Well, they make ittybitty trackballs than can be clipped right to the edge of a new neato laptop.

They also make ittybitty hi-res webcams than can also be clipped to your new neato laptop.

Does that mean you could see my smiling face as I talked to you? Razz

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: January 14, 2007, 07:32:18 PM »

Does that mean you could see my smiling face as I talked to you? Razz

Well, yes with the proper connection.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: January 14, 2007, 07:34:07 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
-----------------------
From Greta's program

VAN SUSTEREN: Why was it heated on August 28?

TWITTY:  The FBI said they found blood in the car. She says they didn’t. She says they — I know for a fact that they cut parts out of the seat, cut parts out of the ceiling of Deepak’s car, and they sent them wherever to get tested. And she said no. Initially, the FBI said there was blood all over the car, but then they came back and said now it’s cleaning fluid.

If one is sitting in the back of a car, one would lean forward head down and vomit.  I doubt vomit would splash up to the roof of the car.  And I doubt it would look like blood.

I also doubt that cleaning fluid would look like blood to the FBI.

What would cause there to be blood all over Deepak's car on the roof liner and in the seat?
1. A bad nosebleed?  Not on the roof liner unless maybe a handprint.
2. A gun shot?  There would be spatter everywhere, and pools of blood.
3. A knife wound? Pools of blood, unless there was an artery was cut and then there would be spurting of blood as the heart pumps.
4. A person run over by a car, and then placed back in the car? Maybe, if they weren't careful putting the person back in the car, and some part of their body touched the roof liner.
5. A person beat up outside of the car, and  then placed in the car? Same as #4.
6. A person who fell on some rocks, striking their head and then placed in a car?  Same as #4.
7. A person injured somewhere else, dying or dead, and then placed in the car to dispose of?  Same as #4.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.