May 21, 2024, 10:34:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 278702 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: September 18, 2009, 08:18:51 PM »

O/T Haleigh Cummings body may have been found. 

Just a follow-up: When Fanny posted this, it did look that way, but it now appears to just be rumour. 

So disturbing.   

I don't understand why anyone would want to start a rumor like that.     
BTW - love your avi.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: September 18, 2009, 08:21:45 PM »

Hi back at you miss Fanny.  Just catching up.  Nothing to add except my disgust over the new motions...And disgust for defence attorneys in general.  It has been almost 6 yrs now since I was the gramma sitting on the RIGHT side of the courtroom for the homicide trial of my grandson, 2yr old James. The defence attorney was too tan, too white of teeth and too full of shite!! His client sits in jail as we speak.

Bless your heart....how painful for you and your family. And your post made me realize Caylee's grandparents will not be sitting on 'her side' in this trial

ddex  so sorry for you -your story is a heart breaker

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: September 18, 2009, 08:34:20 PM »

O/T Haleigh Cummings body may have been found. 

Just a follow-up: When Fanny posted this, it did look that way, but it now appears to just be rumour. 

Yes, sorry everybody for the false alarm. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: September 18, 2009, 08:36:27 PM »

Hi back at you miss Fanny.  Just catching up.  Nothing to add except my disgust over the new motions...And disgust for defence attorneys in general.  It has been almost 6 yrs now since I was the gramma sitting on the RIGHT side of the courtroom for the homicide trial of my grandson, 2yr old James. The defence attorney was too tan, too white of teeth and too full of shite!! His client sits in jail as we speak.

ddex I'm so very sorry to hear you lost your sweet grandbaby James. 

Thank you for being here and caring about the other little ones. an angelic monkey
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: September 18, 2009, 09:35:44 PM »

Leaving a message for DDex- no child or Grandma should ever have to go through what you both did.  Praying for you!  Thanks for having the courage to sit on Caylee's side-the Right side-even though it's costing you something.  God bless you!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: September 18, 2009, 09:46:32 PM »

Hey, Monks!  Popping in to catch up.  Thanks for sharing the recent developments and motions.
Prayer Suggestion for anyone interested: pray for Judge Stan to have and use wisdom and discernment-that he is able to clearly, quickly, and easily spot the lies and deception.  That he does the right thing, that he is a godly judge.  Please pray that he takes up the cause of Caylee Marie Anthony and is able to discern and uphold the truth.  Pray also for the state's attorneys to present all evidence clearly, so that both judge and jurors can discern the truth.  Pray for the state's attorneys to be able to refute every lie, deception, and accusation against them.  Pray for the jurors to easily understand the evidence presented and how it applies to one sweet little toddler named Caylee, that they would know and choose the truth.
Got to run!  Thanks, again to all of you who help keep me up to date.  THANKS! Good night and take care. 

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: September 18, 2009, 09:47:31 PM »

Oops!  Forgot something...Trimm- your new avi is adorable!  Too cute!

Forecast for the Day:
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: September 18, 2009, 09:49:00 PM »

Hey, Monks!  Popping in to catch up.  Thanks for sharing the recent developments and motions.
Prayer Suggestion for anyone interested: pray for Judge Stan to have and use wisdom and discernment-that he is able to clearly, quickly, and easily spot the lies and deception.  That he does the right thing, that he is a godly judge.  Please pray that he takes up the cause of Caylee Marie Anthony and is able to discern and uphold the truth.  Pray also for the state's attorneys to present all evidence clearly, so that both judge and jurors can discern the truth.  Pray for the state's attorneys to be able to refute every lie, deception, and accusation against them.  Pray for the jurors to easily understand the evidence presented and how it applies to one sweet little toddler named Caylee, that they would know and choose the truth.
Got to run!  Thanks, again to all of you who help keep me up to date.  THANKS! Good night and take care. 

Great post ISpy....great idea!  Monkey prayers have been known to be very powerful.  an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: September 19, 2009, 06:23:52 AM »

Amen!  My faith never wavers regardless of bumps in the road & deplorable behavior by individuals involved in this case.

Prayers said daily  an angelic monkey awaiting Justice for Caylee   

Enjoy your weekend..are you ready for some    A diversion very much needed & something to  about

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: September 19, 2009, 07:55:05 AM »

Great post, ISpy.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: September 19, 2009, 07:57:05 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: September 19, 2009, 08:14:40 AM »

Good morning, Trimm.  (Love your new Avi.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: September 19, 2009, 08:18:38 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  Hi, Darla!  It's going to be a busy weekend for me.  I'm going to try to husband my energy for next week.  For some reason, I believe things are going to start popping.     I can't wait for Judge Strickland to start ruling on these Bonehead Baez motions. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: September 19, 2009, 08:56:55 AM »

Good morning, Trimm.  (Love your new Avi.)

Hey Monk.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: September 19, 2009, 08:58:29 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/18/caseys_lawyers_want_jail_to_stop_recording_visits.html
 Casey’s Lawyers Want To Push Stop On Recordings
Saturday, September 19, 2009 7:14:54 AM
Reported by Kelli Cook

ORLANDO -- Lawyers for Casey Anthony not only want all charges dropped against her in her murder trial, but they also want to stop authorities from videotaping her meetings with her family and attorneys.

This second motion, filed Thursday along with the bombshell request to drop all murder charges, deals more with Casey’s family. The Orange County Jail has recorded video every meeting she has had with both attorneys and family members -- all without audio, to respect attorney-client privilege.

That, however, is not the case with regular jail visitation.

Brad Conway, the attorney for Casey’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, told News 13 Friday that his clients have no problem with their visits with Casey being recorded, but unless it has some value as evidence, they do not want it released to the public.
It has been nearly a year since Casey’s parents have talked to her in person, partially because Casey’s attorney, Jose Baez, requested that they not go to the Orange County Jail, since their conversations would be recorded and released.

Conway told News 13 the Anthonys have been communicating with Casey through letters, but they still want to be able to have a private, sit-down conversation with her.

Conway said he felt pretty confident the motion would be granted to keep those visits sealed unless they would be used some way in trial.

A representative with the Orange County Jail told News 13 visits are always monitored for the client’s safety. The representative added they have no intention of offering special treatment to Casey Anthony, and she would be treated like every other inmate.

The defense also amended their request for a change of venue for the trial, adding Palm Beach or Broward counties, but lawyers said they would still prefer Miami-Dade County as their first choice.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: September 19, 2009, 09:05:51 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/18/caseys_lawyers_want_jail_to_stop_recording_visits.html
Reported by Kelli Cook

ORLANDO -- Lawyers for Casey Anthony not only want all charges dropped against her in her murder trial, but they also want to stop authorities from videotaping her meetings with her family and attorneys.

This second motion, filed Thursday along with the bombshell request to drop all murder charges, deals more with Casey’s family. The Orange County Jail has recorded video every meeting she has had with both attorneys and family members -- all without audio, to respect attorney-client privilege.

Brad Conway, the attorney for Casey’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, told News 13 Friday that his clients have no problem with their visits with Casey being recorded, but unless it has some value as evidence, they do not want it released to the public.
It has been nearly a year since Casey’s parents have talked to her in person, partially because Casey’s attorney, Jose Baez, requested that they not go to the Orange County Jail, since their conversations would be recorded and released.

Conway told News 13 the Anthonys have been communicating with Casey through letters, but they still want to be able to have a private, sit-down conversation with her.

Conway said he felt pretty confident the motion would be granted to keep those visits sealed unless they would be used some way in trial.

A representative with the Orange County Jail told News 13 visits are always monitored for the client’s safety. The representative added they have no intention of offering special treatment to Casey Anthony, and she would be treated like every other inmate.

The defense also amended their request for a change of venue for the trial, adding Palm Beach or Broward counties, but lawyers said they would still prefer Miami-Dade County as their first choice.
(Saw this on another website and I have to echo the sentiment.)
"Yeah, and people in hell want ice water."
The unmitigated gall of these people!  They truly can't be serious.  On the other hand, isn't this consistent with the method of flooding the court with motions on the off chance that one might be granted? I keep thinking that I'm missing something important here.  What are they really digging for?  We've had experience with Baez's fishing expeditions before.  I'm sure part of this is avoidance of the big issue, producing the evidence that someone else put sweet Caylee's body in the woods while Casey was in jail, but how long can they put that off? 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: September 19, 2009, 10:36:52 AM »

Reported by Kelli Cook

(Saw this on another website and I have to echo the sentiment.)
"Yeah, and people in hell want ice water."
The unmitigated gall of these people!  They truly can't be serious.  On the other hand, isn't this consistent with the method of flooding the court with motions on the off chance that one might be granted? I keep thinking that I'm missing something important here.  What are they really digging for?  We've had experience with Baez's fishing expeditions before.  I'm sure part of this is avoidance of the big issue, producing the evidence that someone else put sweet Caylee's body in the woods while Casey was in jail, but how long can they put that off? 
I can't remember the exact time, wording or even the motion and I apologize for this, but I do remember something being said about a motion needed to be presented 3 times before a final decision was to stand. Does this ring a bell with anyone else?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: September 19, 2009, 10:56:39 AM »

Good Morning, Everyone.  an angelic monkey I am just waking up after a long night and early morning on the Haliegh Thread .  Looks like it's going to be another long drawn out affair.
MONK
I don't remember anythiing about the three-time thing. I will keep thinking about it, and after all my brain cells start firing after lots of coffee, I will try to rmember what I know. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: September 19, 2009, 04:53:43 PM »

NifterMedia
September 19, 2009

All the details are not clear about this recording but it appears to have been taken by police (possibly at the airport) when Ms. Mclaughlin, Leonard Padilla and crew were leaving Orlando to return home to Sacramento, California. The purpose of the recording is also unclear; we surmise that police wanted to capture any other details about Casey and the Anthony's that Tracy might have remembered at this time.

The audio is difficult to hear at times but we know many followers of the case appreciate any information like this that is available.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YTCn5cES9ng&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/YTCn5cES9ng&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: September 19, 2009, 05:10:14 PM »

Pay close attention to what Tracy says starting at 1:48 into the video......She thinks that after the air samples came back, Cindy and George believed Caylee was dead as it took a lot out of them but they'll do anything to stick up for Casey.    (Of course we know that Cindy and George already knew Caylee was dead the day they picked up the car from the tow yard....but now proof was stating it as fact.  IMO)

Tracy also says that nothing scares Casey, she's a tough little hard ass.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.