May 20, 2024, 08:57:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain  (Read 239498 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: July 21, 2009, 07:39:05 PM »

Third time must be a charm (sorry):

Yea that is true but at the exit for both of those towns is where the gambling places and nuddie bars are.  Last year there was some problems with the Indian gaming centers and the bars also.  I always hated that stretch between Montgomery and Bay Minette. Just nothing there.

Oh, Ok!!! I gotcha now. I haven't been that way since we moved up here. Overdue for a trip back down there. And you are right, the most boring stretch in the world. I also though you might have gotten it mixed up with Evergreen exit. I'll take you word for it. 

Fanny~what (general area) of the country are you in now and how long since you have been done this way?

Ohio and about five years. Moved here when my sister was sick. She has since died.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #361 on: July 21, 2009, 07:42:56 PM »

Yea that is true but at the exit for both of those towns is where the gambling places and nuddie bars are.  Last year there was some problems with the Indian gaming centers and the bars also.  I always hated that stretch between Montgomery and Bay Minette. Just nothing there.

Oh, Ok!!! I gotcha now. I haven't been that way since we moved up here. Overdue for a trip back down there. And you are right, the most boring stretch in the world. I also though you might have gotten it mixed up with Evergreen exit. I'll take you word for it. 

Fanny~what (general area) of the country are you in now and how long since you have been done this way?

Ohio and about five years. Moved here when my sister was sick. She has since died.

Oh Fanny~I'm so sorry to hear that she passed.....but happy you were able to spend more time with her during that time.

Also, I bet you are ready for a visit??????????? Until then, enjoy this sunset from last fall

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: July 21, 2009, 07:45:43 PM »

Oh Fanny~I'm so sorry to hear that she passed.....but happy you were able to spend more time with her during that time.

Also, I bet you are ready for a visit??????????? Until then, enjoy this sunset from last fall

Oh Man!!! Just as beautiful as I remember.  an angelic monkey

Yes we are way overdue!

She died last year, and my son had already been in college here. So rather than transfer, we are staying here until he is done.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: July 21, 2009, 07:45:54 PM »

I have actually been to Brewton, Alabama.
It's a good ole boys' town.

It was many years ago.  I was visiting some old friends who were there with AT&T.
AT&T had a computer relay station there.  At that time the biggest thing in Brewton
was their TR Miller High School, which has produced a lot of good college players.

It is very close to the Florida line.....Santa Rosa county as I recall.
One of my friends' children went to school in Santa Rosa County and it was just a short drive.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: July 21, 2009, 07:49:03 PM »

I have actually been to Brewton, Alabama.
It's a good ole boys' town.

It was many years ago.  I was visiting some old friends who were there with AT&T.
AT&T had a computer relay station there.  At that time the biggest thing in Brewton
was their TR Miller High School, which has produced a lot of good college players.

It is very close to the Florida line.....Santa Rosa county as I recall.
One of my friends' children went to school in Santa Rosa County and it was just a short drive.

Yes, I just googled Brewton, it is very close to the line. Weird how far down Santa Rosa County is as one of my kids goes to a Santa Rosa County school in Gulf Breeze proper and one to an Escambia County scholl here on the beach......weird how the lines of the counties intersect and cross over here 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: July 21, 2009, 07:52:06 PM »

Oh Man!!! Just as beautiful as I remember.  an angelic monkey

Yes we are way overdue!

She died last year, and my son had already been in college here. So rather than transfer, we are staying here until he is done.

They are beautiful here  an angelic monkey I've always said it's like angels are fingerpainting in the sky.

I have loads of photos on my myspace of the sunsets here and I hope you are able to come and enjoy them again soon.......

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: July 21, 2009, 07:57:39 PM »

BBL~going for a bike ride

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: July 21, 2009, 07:58:03 PM »

There is a pdf link on this blog link. Very, very, interesting.

http://www.bradleyarant.com/publications_opinions.php?ID=3624

Info on Mr Henry Tice judgement about his business.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: July 21, 2009, 08:04:31 PM »

There is a pdf link on this blog link. Very, very, interesting.

http://www.bradleyarant.com/publications_opinions.php?ID=3624

Info on Mr Henry Tice judgement about his business.

Bradley/Arant is one of the biggest and most powerful law firms in Alabama.
I read the whole thing earlier and it sounds to me like Henry Tice got screwed.
The bank should have never cashed two year old checks.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: July 21, 2009, 08:07:34 PM »

http://www.hancockbank.com/home/news_press/HB_NewBoardMembers.asp

Another link, and I wondered if he could be a relative.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: July 21, 2009, 08:13:15 PM »

Sorry I'm so far behind.  I'll have to catch up tomorrow.  Enjoy your evening monkeys!   an angelic monkey

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: July 21, 2009, 08:16:15 PM »

Checking on Dan Jaquish, the guy who cashed the two year old checks from Tice leads
right back to Gary Smith Honda.

1-866-661-6120
5500 North “W” St, Pensacola, FL
5720 North “W” St., Pensacola, FL

Where The Action Is. . .
...just ask Skip, “Vice-President.” He’s usually there overseeing things, and often greeting customers at the door. When he’s not, he hangs with his best friend, Dan Jaquish, owner and buyer for First Choice Automotive. Dan, great nephew of General John Jaquish (Hurlburt Field), got into the automotive business after retiring from the
Navy. He began in sales and worked his way into wholesales. Five years ago, Dan
opened First Choice Automotive and, today, owns two lots in Pensacola.

First Choice Automotive specializes in offering high quality vehicles at low cost prices. Dan, bypassing wholesalers, handpicks every vehicle he sells and passes the savings to his customers. Every vehicle is backed with a free 3 month, 3000 mile warranty. Additional warranties, CarFaxes and financing options are also available.

Remember First Choice Automotive when purchasing your next vehicle. They carry a fine selection of vehicles and host a friendly and helpful staff. Just remember, when you talk to them to them...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: July 21, 2009, 08:24:48 PM »

Sorry I'm so far behind.  I'll have to catch up tomorrow.  Enjoy your evening monkeys!   an angelic monkey

Good Night Cece. Thanks for the pic.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: July 21, 2009, 08:32:19 PM »

http://www.carprice.com/used-cars/dealers/alabama/foley/bueno-bonito-brata-autos

Seems BBB is Interstate. Foley, Al

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: July 21, 2009, 08:33:15 PM »

Checking on Dan Jaquish, the guy who cashed the two year old checks from Tice leads

1-866-661-6120

Where The Action Is. . .
...just ask Skip, “Vice-President.” He’s usually there overseeing things, and often greeting customers at the door. When he’s not, he hangs with his best friend, Dan Jaquish, owner and buyer for First Choice Automotive. Dan, great nephew of General John Jaquish (Hurlburt Field), got into the automotive business after retiring from the

First Choice Automotive specializes in offering high quality vehicles at low cost prices. Dan, bypassing wholesalers, handpicks every vehicle he sells and passes the savings to his customers. Every vehicle is backed with a free 3 month, 3000 mile warranty. Additional warranties, CarFaxes and financing options are also available.

Remember First Choice Automotive when purchasing your next vehicle. They carry a fine selection of vehicles and host a friendly and helpful staff. Just remember, when you talk to them to them...

Is Gary Smith Honda the same as Hondaland?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: July 21, 2009, 08:43:08 PM »

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Pensacola/buenobonitobarato-autos-inc-4999573.aspx

More info on BBB.

When you come back Island, do you know if that ST MARY addy is commercial?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: July 21, 2009, 08:46:01 PM »

Commercial Property, zoned commercial.....whatever...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: July 21, 2009, 08:48:10 PM »

LOL! Bueno-Bonito-Barato = Good-Plenty-Cheap!!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #378 on: July 21, 2009, 10:24:51 PM »

1-866-661-6120

Where The Action Is. . .

Is Gary Smith Honda the same as Hondaland?

I don't think so, unless it's under another name......this one is inactive and I know this address (Tiger Point subdivision in Gulf Breeze)

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=P97000010563&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=HONDALAND&names_filing_type=

Florida Profit Corporation 
HONDALAND USED CARS, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number P97000010563
FEI/EIN Number 593423378
Date Filed 01/30/1997
State FL
Status INACTIVE
Last Event ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR REGISTERED AGENT
Event Date Filed 11/01/2000
Event Effective Date NONE

Principal Address
4180 MADURA ROAD
GULF BREEZE FL 32561 
Mailing Address
4180 MADURA ROAD
GULF BREEZE FL 32561 
Registered Agent Name & Address
None

FL US
Registered Agent Resigned: 07/21/2000
Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title P
WAYNE PETERSON
4180 MADURA RD
GULF BREEZE FL 32561 
Annual Reports
Report Year Filed Date
1998 02/20/1998
1999 03/04/1999
2000 03/03/2000

TH Duke is the registered agent in the PDF links

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: July 22, 2009, 09:23:36 AM »

http://ricksblog.biz/

More today
July 22 2009one Commented
Categorized Under: Escambia County, May 11 2009

Working on three leads on the Billings murders. I hope to post something significant on the case later today.

Yesterday was our print day for the newspaper so I had to wear my publisher hat most of the day. The Thursday, July 23 issue has a solid cover story on the Billings case.

The phone rang off the hook yesterday. I was interviewed, really it was more of an ambush, by Jonathan Hunt for Shepard Smith’s show on Fox News. Hunt went after the validity and reliability of my sources for the murder-for-hire post. I must have handled it better than he expected, because they decided not to run the interview….or I was just that bad of an interview. The networks don’t like being scooped by a small town newspaper publisher.

The Contract Killing report made most of the national news shows. The Daily Beast – for which I also wrote an article on this – got credit for breaking the story in some of the telecasts. Watching the shows, I was amazed at how wrong many of the “talking heads” are about this story. Some are just making up stuff that has little basis in fact.

As with so many posts on this blog, other news tips have come in and I’m pursuing those. The Daily Beast has asked for articles, too. The Contract Killing story attracted readers to their site.

I did have a person contact me who said that he could get me on Nancy Grace. I turned it down.
  Monkey Devil! Smart man!!!!!!!!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.