May 13, 2024, 09:53:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 343328 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: May 21, 2010, 09:51:16 AM »

Good evening everyone..

You all make valid points, but I just don't think George is the father. Had he been, Caylee would still be here and George would be 6 feet under. I just don't see Cindy in any way, shape or form excusing something as horrific as her husband fathering her daughter's child. We're not sure why George left, but it has been said that Cindy was having an affair at the time. I think he left because he just couldn't accept Casey's behavior and Cindy's covering for her. The A's are a dysfunctional lot, but even dysfunction has it's limits. Why he was in the delivery room, I have no idea and do think it's insane, but I'll bet he was just trying to go along with the program, pretending to be happy that casey was an unwed mother.

Good Morning Monks.  Carpe and I seldom disagree in our thinking.......but this time not so much...although Carpe and others make some great points. IMO Not even  sin-cin, as screwed up as she is, would let allow georgie boy to live.....she would have Lorena Bobbit-ed him first though. And IMO she would never have allowed a child of incest in her house. I have to agree with Curly on this one, until, unless, someone can PROVE something different. Also IF he were the biodad, the LE would certainly know it and he would IMO be arrest and charged with incest.  agree him cutting the cord is way too weird...nothing this family has done is the norm

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1821 on: May 21, 2010, 09:54:22 AM »

And all Carpe said plus the fact they had lawyer write up/insure if something happened to casey they get custody of Caylee. I had never heard this being done before.
I AM NOT DEFENDING THE ANTHONYS but.... it's always a smart thing to provide for the custody of one's child, should one die (whether by being thrown under the bus or by the needle). In this case, where both the mother and the child lived with the grandparents, it was a logical choice for Crzy to make sure that Georgie and Spinderella got custody. I know that in my  state, if the parents die without having guardians listed, the State assumes custody of the child until guardianship is determined. In other words, the grandparents would have to go thru an adoption process.

So, Casey may have actually done one smart thing. Of course, Cindy was pulling the strings....

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: May 21, 2010, 09:56:00 AM »

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/21/casey_anthony_hundreds_of_new_documents.html
 Hundreds Of New Casey Documents
Friday, May 21, 2010 9:50:07 AM
ORLANDO -- News 13 has received nearly 600 new pages of evidence in the case against Casey Anthony.

Bookmark this story now and check back later to read the latest evidence in the Case Against Casey.

The latest document dump comes just a day after Anthony’s lawyers asked Judge Belvin Perry to throw out the State of Florida’s list of reasons why Casey should be put to death if found guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

In the 4-page motion released Thursday, the defense said there should be evidence to support why the aggravating circumstances are there.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: May 21, 2010, 09:57:11 AM »

Anthony's foreclosure hearing canceled.................hmmmm, now why do I think they got the mortgage money from selling Caylee photos. Just seems too coincidental with the "new" pix and all. Of course, I could be wrong.....

Sorry, forgot to add the link
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7113423

Register of Actions
Case No. 2010-CA-004872-O

05/19/2010           Notice of Cancellation
Notice of Cancellation
05/20/2010           Order Scheduling Mediation
STIPULATED Order Scheduling Mediation

Mediate?  I just don't get it. What are the A's gonna mediate?  I'll pay the mortgage if and when I get a job? Or, if and when I sell more photos of my murdered Grandchild? Or, if and when I get a book or movie deal? But in the mean time....you will have to forgive any payments not made until that time and we will continue to live in the house and not pay anything!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: May 21, 2010, 09:57:22 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/05/21/cayleecasey-anthony-case-fingerprint-on-the-trunk-new-discovery-released-more-motions-by-the-defense/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense

Thank-you

Yes,thank you.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1825 on: May 21, 2010, 10:02:02 AM »

Anthony's foreclosure hearing canceled.................hmmmm, now why do I think they got the mortgage money from selling Caylee photos. Just seems too coincidental with the "new" pix and all. Of course, I could be wrong.....

Sorry, forgot to add the link
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7113423

Register of Actions
Case No. 2010-CA-004872-O

05/19/2010           Notice of Cancellation
Notice of Cancellation
05/20/2010           Order Scheduling Mediation
STIPULATED Order Scheduling Mediation

Mediate?  I just don't get it. What are the A's gonna mediate?  I'll pay the mortgage if and when I get a job? Or, if and when I sell more photos of my murdered Grandchild? Or, if and when I get a book or movie deal? But in the mean time....you will have to forgive any payments not made until that time and we will continue to live in the house and not pay anything!
Since we have never been in this situation, not sure what you mediate, but I'm sure the Anthonys will come out smelling like roses from what ever deal is struck.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: May 21, 2010, 10:02:07 AM »

Carpe I so love your twisted sense of humor!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: May 21, 2010, 10:10:58 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/05/21/cayleecasey-anthony-case-fingerprint-on-the-trunk-new-discovery-released-more-motions-by-the-defense/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Fingerprint On The Trunk, New Discovery Released, More Motions By the Defense

Thanks Blink and Klaas

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: May 21, 2010, 10:13:53 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23620126/detail.html
More Evidence Released In Anthony Case
Defense Team Files Several Motions Thursday

POSTED: 11:34 am EDT May 20, 2010
UPDATED: 9:53 am EDT May 21, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
More than 500 pages of evidence were released in the case against Casey Anthony on Friday.

Amid the documents, were lab results from evidence taken from Anthony's car.

Meanwhile, the defense team for Casey Anthony went on the offense Thursday as they demand more information and evidence.

Prosecutors and Anthony's attorneys had a disagreement during court hearings last week over how much detail the state should provide regarding their reasons for seeking the death penalty.

In a motion filed Thursday morning, the defense said the state failed to provide any indication of the evidence it intends to rely on to prove the existence of the aggravating factors.

Prosecutors listed as many as five aggravating factors they may rely on last week, but the defense said that's not good enough.
The defense also demanded more discovery evidence from Oak Ridge Laboratory concerning the so-called sniff tests done on the air in Anthony's car.

Based on what the defense called "experimental research," scientists at Oak Ridge Laboratory came to the conclusion the air had signs of a decomposition event having taken place in the car.

The defense is asking Judge Belvin Perry to decide on the issues.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: May 21, 2010, 10:14:54 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0521/23631419.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1830 on: May 21, 2010, 10:19:47 AM »

Thanks Trimm 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: May 21, 2010, 10:34:28 AM »

I have always thought that Caylee was the spitting image of George and Cindy alike - and that Casey and Lee do not resemble their parents ..as Caylee did herself/Grandparents.

Just for the sake of saying.  My first cousin who is male, 15 yrs my senior is the carbon copy of our Grandfather on my Dad's side. From head to toe - its as if he was his son. Which is not possible because he " Our/My Grandfather" died years before he was born. Even my Grandfather's distinct eye color was passed on to him. A eye color that is almost never. Frosty Minty Green. Like the thin chocolate mints "minty green centers" wrapped in foil.
Strange how " family " works within genetics. And can repeat within our children.

God Bless Caylee  an angelic monkey

My son was the spitting image of my brother when he was born and looked like my nephew growing up.  My son's father is not even the same nationality as we are, some genes are just more dominant than others.  My aunt would always say you can always tell a Bearly family baby.  My brothers' wives do not resemble each other either.

Sometimes people choose as their "mates" someone who resembles themselves, as an egocentric person, I can see Casey choosing for her baby's father, someone who resembles her.  I agree that this family is too close for comfort, but I really think there is some weird family secret, even if it is the control that one woman has over her family. 

Cindy has control over George and has him by the short hairs, he cannot live alone, he needs her as his caretaker, the same with Casey, none of her relationships were good enough for her, she always sought mommy in the end.  If Caylee was still alive, and they moved in with Tony, she would have come running back to mommy eventually.  She is addicted to this relationship. 

I also see the fact that the father was never named, as wanting total control over Caylee, no father, no competition.  It was worth every penny they did not get from him to Cindy, for that control.  KC hated that she needed her mother, but she did.  Lee was used to these family dynamics, after all, this is where he grew up and what felt normal to him.  He also has come running back to Mom.  Poor Caylee was helpless and along for the ride.  She got run over by the Anthony dysfunction train. 

It was inevitable that Casey would once again try to break all ties with her mother, unfortunately, that included the one "thing" that Cindy loved the most, Caylee.

Caylee was taken care of as though she was a possession, and that possession could not go into the hands of the one person who is your rival, even if you have to break it.  If it can't be mine, it won't be yours, there, I broke it and you can't have it either.  A tug of war over what they never realized, was a human being, a very precious human being, they failed to recognize her humanity and individuality. 

Poor Caylee, she never knew when another fight would erupt, her only sanctity was her room and the costumes she wore in her imaginary world.  A "good mother" does not let that happen to their child.  The film we saw of Casey and Cindy fighting in the jail was, I believe, what Caylee saw on a regular basis.  What we didn't see however, was the physical part of the fight, because the fighters were separated by distance.  Can you imagine what that fight would have been like had they been in the same room?  Caylee could tell you. 

God knows how precious Caylee is, she now has love in abundance.

As far as this defense is concerned, they cry if they do, they cry if they don't.  They need to get out of the sandbox and go home.  The reasons the death penalty was sought was apparent to anyone who paid attention, no surprises there.  Someone said the best defense is an offense and I think this defense is extremely offensive.  They have revealed their hand over and over.  They have nothing.  They play by their own rules.  Denied!  Denied!  Denied!

I also noticed that the defense made sure they ate up all the money Casey had, before they started even taking depos, which they knew would be on the state's dime.  Pro bono?  Don't we all wish we could get a job pro bono that paid $200,000+? 

There is a bunch of money missing.  Where did it go?  It certainly did not go to Caylee's defense, she has not been considered by her family in this as the precious child she is, instead, she was a broken possession, taken out in the trash, after being triple bagged, to make sure the pieces never hurt the one throwing her away.  She was so very precious and fragile and her "owners" never cared.

Run free with the angels, Caylee, there are multitudes that love you and recognize you for the loving child you are.  We will not forget, we will remain steadfast.  She sent a message with that toy horse, it was missing a knight.  Caylee needed a hero, she did not have one in life, but many are here to make sure she has one now. 

Morning Bearly  an angelic monkey

Morning, Can!

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: May 21, 2010, 10:40:32 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/21/casey_anthony_hundreds_of_new_documents.html
 Hundreds Of New Casey Documents
Friday, May 21, 2010 10:27:26 AM
ORLANDO -- News 13 has received hundreds of new pages of evidence in the case against Casey Anthony.

Included in the 586 pages are lists of DNA evidence and other items found at the site where the body of Casey’s daughter, Caylee, was found five months after the 2-year-old was first reported missing.
The latest document dump comes just a day after Anthony’s lawyers asked Judge Belvin Perry to throw out the State of Florida’s list of reasons why Casey should be put to death if found guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

In the 4-page motion released Thursday, the defense said there should be evidence to support why the aggravating circumstances are there.
Documents  http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/casey-pages-14132-14716.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: May 21, 2010, 10:51:49 AM »

I am starting on the documents and something struck me.  I am seeing references to a lot more hairs.  I had forgotten, or not known of so many.  Now, of course it would not be unusual to find so many, possibly, and I do think there is only the one hair with the death band.  BUT, I am wondering if it is possible that the state believes that so many hairs may have been shed, and, please forgive me monkeys, because Caylee actually died in the trunk.  Some hairs from before, then at least the one hair after...

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: May 21, 2010, 10:52:10 AM »

Thanks for all the updates, hope the document dump is a good one    I was thinking last night about if George was Caylee's father, imo, if he was, the State would obviously know this, and no way do I think the DP would be on the table. Most people, including myself, would not go along with the DP if that were the case. I morally couldn't be on a jury and do such a thing, but that is me.

Good point.   And like Miki said - he probably would have been arrested if he were the bio dad.
I have to admit that I go back and forth on the issue.   So many good arguments as to why he could possibly be the father.  Hopefully we will eventually find out who the real father was.    Looking forward to our doc dump today.

Good morning everyone.           Bearly - great post.     

Thanks, Sassy!  I forgot something.

PS  I could care less what your client was or was not wearing.  She did everything for shock value or to be noticed, even if it was in a negative way, it was cool to her.  She was crying for attention.  That is why she had to get rid of the one person who was taking attention away from her, Caylee.  First Caylee got Casey attention, then when she became an individual, she took it away because Caylee was so darn lovable.

Look at me, look at me, look at me, when the attention was elsewhere, Casey upped the ante, even if just for shock value.  Look at me, look at me, look at me.  Who wants to look at you now?

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: May 21, 2010, 11:22:29 AM »

My son was the spitting image of my brother when he was born and looked like my nephew growing up.  My son's father is not even the same nationality as we are, some genes are just more dominant than others.  My aunt would always say you can always tell a Bearly family baby.  My brothers' wives do not resemble each other either.

Sometimes people choose as their "mates" someone who resembles themselves, as an egocentric person, I can see Casey choosing for her baby's father, someone who resembles her.  I agree that this family is too close for comfort, but I really think there is some weird family secret, even if it is the control that one woman has over her family. 

Cindy has control over George and has him by the short hairs, he cannot live alone, he needs her as his caretaker, the same with Casey, none of her relationships were good enough for her, she always sought mommy in the end.  If Caylee was still alive, and they moved in with Tony, she would have come running back to mommy eventually.  She is addicted to this relationship. 

I also see the fact that the father was never named, as wanting total control over Caylee, no father, no competition.  It was worth every penny they did not get from him to Cindy, for that control.  KC hated that she needed her mother, but she did.  Lee was used to these family dynamics, after all, this is where he grew up and what felt normal to him.  He also has come running back to Mom.  Poor Caylee was helpless and along for the ride.  She got run over by the Anthony dysfunction train. 

It was inevitable that Casey would once again try to break all ties with her mother, unfortunately, that included the one "thing" that Cindy loved the most, Caylee.

Caylee was taken care of as though she was a possession, and that possession could not go into the hands of the one person who is your rival, even if you have to break it.  If it can't be mine, it won't be yours, there, I broke it and you can't have it either.  A tug of war over what they never realized, was a human being, a very precious human being, they failed to recognize her humanity and individuality. 

Poor Caylee, she never knew when another fight would erupt, her only sanctity was her room and the costumes she wore in her imaginary world.  A "good mother" does not let that happen to their child.  The film we saw of Casey and Cindy fighting in the jail was, I believe, what Caylee saw on a regular basis.  What we didn't see however, was the physical part of the fight, because the fighters were separated by distance.  Can you imagine what that fight would have been like had they been in the same room?  Caylee could tell you. 

As far as this defense is concerned, they cry if they do, they cry if they don't.  They need to get out of the sandbox and go home.  The reasons the death penalty was sought was apparent to anyone who paid attention, no surprises there.  Someone said the best defense is an offense and I think this defense is extremely offensive.  They have revealed their hand over and over.  They have nothing.  They play by their own rules.  Denied!  Denied!  Denied!

I also noticed that the defense made sure they ate up all the money Casey had, before they started even taking depos, which they knew would be on the state's dime.  Pro bono?  Don't we all wish we could get a job pro bono that paid $200,000+? 

There is a bunch of money missing.  Where did it go?  It certainly did not go to Caylee's defense, she has not been considered by her family in this as the precious child she is, instead, she was a broken possession, taken out in the trash, after being triple bagged, to make sure the pieces never hurt the one throwing her away.  She was so very precious and fragile and her "owners" never cared.

Run free with the angels, Caylee, there are multitudes that love you and recognize you for the loving child you are.  We will not forget, we will remain steadfast.  She sent a message with that toy horse, it was missing a knight.  Caylee needed a hero, she did not have one in life, but many are here to make sure she has one now. 

Bearly, this is without  doubt one of the most honest, loving, insightful and heartfelt posts I can remember. Thank you

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: May 21, 2010, 11:24:36 AM »

I have always thought that Caylee was the spitting image of George and Cindy alike - and that Casey and Lee do not resemble their parents ..as Caylee did herself/Grandparents.

Just for the sake of saying.  My first cousin who is male, 15 yrs my senior is the carbon copy of our Grandfather on my Dad's side. From head to toe - its as if he was his son. Which is not possible because he " Our/My Grandfather" died years before he was born. Even my Grandfather's distinct eye color was passed on to him. A eye color that is almost never. Frosty Minty Green. Like the thin chocolate mints "minty green centers" wrapped in foil.
Strange how " family " works within genetics. And can repeat within our children.

God Bless Caylee  an angelic monkey

Good morning Monkeys
{{{Bearly}}}
That was a very truthful and insightful post.I think what I bolded above says it all and would make a great sig line.
Rest in peace sweet little Caylee
 an angelic monkey

Good Morning, Karma.  I agree with you agreeing with me.   Monkey Devil!

Caylee represents to me the fact that money and education does not guarantee anyone the best thing in life, which is love.  People think, if I only had more money, I would be happier, someone would love me more, I would have everything.  Money isn't the answer.  It does, however, help get you an education, health care-including mental health, vacations which could lower stress, and payment for your bills which could take a huge burden away from you. People think, if I had it all, this would never happen.  Please, do not misunderstand me, I think all life is precious, but I think it is a real eye-opener to us when we find out that material things are not the answer we seek.  I see lots of love in households that have no money, and I see people with all the luxuries paying others to "babysit" their children, missing their entire lives.

I see it this way, while Casey and Cindy battled, Caylee could not have been happy as the 'birdie' that her mother and grandmother batted around.  The reason I chose a birdie, is that a birdie is a very light and fragile thing, capable of being crushed.  Caylee was a birdie that went sailing from one 'mom' to the other until it was time for one person to knock her back into the hands of the player, whose turn it was then to send her flying back in the other direction.  Sometimes, the player picked her up.  All eyes are on the person who serves, that is the only time she was held, during a photo op, once she was in the air, all eyes again went to the birdie, one of the players could not stand when all eyes were on the birdie.

Justice for Caylee!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: May 21, 2010, 11:27:32 AM »

Good evening everyone..

You all make valid points, but I just don't think George is the father. Had he been, Caylee would still be here and George would be 6 feet under. I just don't see Cindy in any way, shape or form excusing something as horrific as her husband fathering her daughter's child. We're not sure why George left, but it has been said that Cindy was having an affair at the time. I think he left because he just couldn't accept Casey's behavior and Cindy's covering for her. The A's are a dysfunctional lot, but even dysfunction has it's limits. Why he was in the delivery room, I have no idea and do think it's insane, but I'll bet he was just trying to go along with the program, pretending to be happy that casey was an unwed mother.

Good Morning Monks.  Carpe and I seldom disagree in our thinking.......but this time not so much...although Carpe and others make some great points. IMO Not even  sin-cin, as screwed up as she is, would let allow georgie boy to live.....she would have Lorena Bobbit-ed him first though. And IMO she would never have allowed a child of incest in her house. I have to agree with Curly on this one, until, unless, someone can PROVE something different. Also IF he were the biodad, the LE would certainly know it and he would IMO be arrest and charged with incest.  agree him cutting the cord is way too weird...nothing this family has done is the norm

Cindy has "Lorena Bobbit-ed" him, imo.  I certainly hope he grows a new pair and stands up for his Granddaughter.  Where is Jojo?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: May 21, 2010, 11:30:52 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Thanks Blink and Klaas

What she said!

I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: May 21, 2010, 11:37:10 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Thanks Blink and Klaas

What she said!

I cant read pdf files on my computer is there another way someone help??

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.