May 15, 2024, 12:05:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #5 7/11/10 - 7/13/10  (Read 217588 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2010, 10:26:59 PM »

This is an excellent timeline created to go back if you forgot something....
this is what has bothered me among so many things snipped from provided link:

Wednesday, June 9
Early a.m. Search and rescue crews resume looking.

Morning Terri Moulton Horman makes her Facebook wall private.

11 a.m. FBI spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele says the Horman family "is not speaking to the media because they do not believe it's in the best interest of finding Kyron."
(Edit to change color from red to blue.)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

Thanks for the links D. On the one hand, it is odd that Terri chose THAT afternoon to post the pictures of Kyron on facebook. Yet, if you look at it another way, it makes sense as she allegedly took the photos that morning.

I don't really see that as odd "if" she was just posting the pics, proud, etc.  Didn't she post a lot of pictures of the children? (drives me crazy when my friends do this on facebook it SO not safe jmo)....
Now if it was to establish an alibi whole different outlook on her motives but like everything else WE DoN't know, I do however take stock in mutual friends of Kaine and Terri not shunning her, that to me says a lot about her character....
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 10:37:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2010, 10:29:33 PM »

They showed a written statement on the screen and that is what it said word for word. The broadcaster just read it aloud and then he moved on. It was very quick.

It's understandable then why there is no mention of it on their site.

However, Wayne Havrelly of KGW did tweet that they were going to show it on the 5 PM news.

He has not explained that via tweets yet. I tweeted him asking about it, will post if I get an answer.

Answer: Wayne Havrelly   Havrellykgw

@Brandimonkey Statement aired at 5pm. Kaine and Desiree said "all indications are that law enforcement obligations will be heavy this week"
http://twitter.com/Havrellykgw

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2010, 10:29:43 PM »

actually I need to correct myself on the last post they did release a little more than I implied

Kaine and Desiree released this statement:

"Our focus continues to be fully on the investigation and finding Kyron. All indications are that law enforcement obligations will be heavy in the coming week."

They additionally thanked everyone for keeping Kyron's story front and center.

Does that wording :law enforcement obligations : strike anyone else as a wierd choice of words, why should I be surprised...
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2010, 10:33:18 PM »

thanks sebastian, and d
happy they are updating , hadnt checked for awhile
work is early c ya, maybe kyron will be home in the morn

I am praying that there is a conclusion very soon! Kyron has been gone far too long!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2010, 10:37:47 PM »

Thank you Klaas & New Monkey...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2010, 10:38:52 PM »

Havrellykgw

@Brandimonkey I just talked to the web folks and they will be putting the statement up on our site shortly.

http://twitter.com/Havrellykgw

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2010, 10:39:09 PM »

This is an excellent timeline created to go back if you forgot something....
this is what has bothered me among so many things snipped from provided link:

Wednesday, June 9
Early a.m. Search and rescue crews resume looking.

Morning Terri Moulton Horman makes her Facebook wall private.

11 a.m. FBI spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele says the Horman family "is not speaking to the media because they do not believe it's in the best interest of finding Kyron."
(Edit to change color from red to blue)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

Thanks for the links D. On the one hand, it is odd that Terri chose THAT afternoon to post the pictures of Kyron on facebook. Yet, if you look at it another way, it makes sense as she allegedly took the photos that morning.

I don't really see that as odd "if" she was just posting the pics, proud, etc.  Didn't she post a lot of pictures of the children? (drives me crazy when my friends do this on facebook it SO not safe jmo)....
Now if it was to establish an alibi whole different outlook on her motives but like everything else WE DoN't know, I do however take stock in mutual friends of Kaine and Terri not shunning her, that to me says a lot about her character....

That is why I posted my previous post about Michael Cook. I wanted to know who he was and it seemed that someone felt he was still friends with TH after all of these allegations abotu her. I found that rather telling as well. I did not ask anyone in particular to participate??? Whatever that means. I am still with you on this. It seems to me that TH has had a lot of friends in the past that really loved her based on things that I read on her facebook prior to it being taken down. I wish we could hear from some of those same friends now.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 10:40:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2010, 10:40:26 PM »

Cant anyone just say something and use straight forward language? Sheesh. Didn't last week we hear the the sheriff had a lot of decisions to me, now obligations are going to heavy. WTH does that mean?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2010, 10:43:26 PM »

Cant anyone just say something and use straight forward language? Sheesh. Didn't last week we hear the the sheriff had a lot of decisions to me, now obligations are going to heavy. WTH does that mean?

I hope I am wrong, but I think it means that they still need more time. I pray there truly is a conclusion next week. Poor Kyron!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2010, 10:46:52 PM »

Good lord, I agree with that, Tracygirl!

I also thought Staton told us that this past week was one full of decisions. I had hoped to see some movement by LE by now, based on that.

Sounds like more of the same to me. Maybe they made their "decisions" last week and now they have "obligations." LOL

Whatever the heck that is!

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2010, 10:50:48 PM »

To me that is the strangest statement yet, almost as if they (Kaine and Desiree) are saying obligations to them/Kyron, I hate code talk, jmo here but that is more damning and detrimental to Kyron than just spitting out the truth...and say what you mean or better yet say nothing at all.
I have never been in this situation, so feel guilty even questioning motives of the family but makes no sense, when certain statements seem to contradict what is known.
My sister is going through a terrible ordeal her SIL was murdered in her home(SIL home) this past Tuesday upperscale Phoenix area no witness, no robbery, no assault nothing, my niece found her.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2010, 10:54:56 PM »

To me that is the strangest statement yet, almost as if they (Kaine and Desiree) are saying obligations to them/Kyron, I hate code talk, jmo here but that is more damning and detrimental to Kyron than just spitting out the truth...and say what you mean or better yet say nothing at all.
I have never been in this situation, so feel guilty even questioning motives of the family but makes no sense, when certain statements seem to contradict what is known.
My sister is going through a terrible ordeal her SIL was murdered in her home(SIL home) this past Tuesday upperscale Phoenix area no witness, no robbery, no assault nothing, my niece found her.

I am so sorry for your tragic loss. How terrible for you and your families.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2010, 10:58:17 PM »

Can people take someone's name like this, like the third site as of now?  OMG???? am I the only one not getting this>>>>
http://www.terrihorman.com/

This site is in no way affiliated with the Hormon's or Terri Moulton Horman. I do not know them and have never met them. There are many who have questions about this investigation and the background of Terri Horman and the main purpose of this site is to aggregate news relating to the case. Comments and open discussion here are encouraged.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2010, 11:03:14 PM »

Can people take someone's name like this, like the third site as of now?  OMG???? am I the only one not getting this>>>>

This site is in no way affiliated with the Hormon's or Terri Moulton Horman. I do not know them and have never met them. There are many who have questions about this investigation and the background of Terri Horman and the main purpose of this site is to aggregate news relating to the case. Comments and open discussion here are encouraged.

Yes they can, it's done all the time.  Often (I don't know about this guy) the person who "grabs" the domain name will sell it for a price.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2010, 11:03:38 PM »

Titch,
I dunno what those specific 'area checks' by LE were all about.  It is a rural area tho.  I live in a very rural area, the closest (two police officers) being at least 1/2 hour away, if lucky.  Every week there is an 'area check' here, a cruiser just slowly tours our very few roads in this village, waving at residents who may be outside.  Ours stopped once out front, and from his car commented on the fence we had just built out back, saying it might not be high enough to contain 3 husky pups, and grinned, heading on down the road.  LOL  He was right about that!  I wouldn't give too much thought to an 'area check' in a rural community.  But that's just me.  Smile 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2010, 11:07:06 PM »

Yes they can, it's done all the time.  Often (I don't know about this guy) the person who "grabs" the domain name will sell it for a price.

So money may be the motive?  As well as traffic to the blog that is what it is all about, but what about defamation of character?  Using someone's name and talking about them? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2010, 11:11:30 PM »

So money may be the motive?  As well as traffic to the blog that is what it is all about, but what about defamation of character?  Using someone's name and talking about them? 

That's a possibility that this guy that purchased the domain name could be hearing from Terri Horman's lawyer. 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2010, 11:11:38 PM »

I may have to send a monkey shuttle bus back to thread #4.  There's still 20 members and 20 guests over there..

Please bear with us as we get used to changing threads at 50. 

Oh gahhhhh!  I was over there and wondered why I couldn't post replies... LOL.  Thought I was losing my mind.

By the way..... I am in my 50s and still wear bangs.... so THERE!  LOL

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2010, 11:15:16 PM »

IMO.. Means LE isn't ready yet to say/do anything of substance, so carefully worded statements from them, loaded with as much ambiguity as possible, very likely meant to keep the media/public as busy as possible with rumors, speculations and etc.  IMO.  Wink

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2010, 11:17:54 PM »

Titch,
I dunno what those specific 'area checks' by LE were all about.  It is a rural area tho.  I live in a very rural area, the closest (two police officers) being at least 1/2 hour away, if lucky.  Every week there is an 'area check' here, a cruiser just slowly tours our very few roads in this village, waving at residents who may be outside.  Ours stopped once out front, and from his car commented on the fence we had just built out back, saying it might not be high enough to contain 3 husky pups, and grinned, heading on down the road.  LOL  He was right about that!  I wouldn't give too much thought to an 'area check' in a rural community.  But that's just me.  Smile 

Right, Wyks...I gotcha...but these were on the 911 call log. How odd, if it was a routing area check, or maybe a check in general as the cops were riding through the area...but in the same exact vicinity of the Horman home is highly ironic. Try that link out. There's tona all over the place but only those 3 calls for the immediate area of Sheltered Nook...then all of a sudden a boy from Sheltered Nook winds up missing & endangered? Think about it...the police suddenly decide to do an area check on a whim & 3 months later a kid from that same area goes missing? Since it showed up on a 911 call log, does that mean this was called in? That's how I took it. Hmmm, seems a bit coincidental, no?

It's gonna bug the heck outta me all night now. No other "area checks" in that immediate area, none...then Kyron goes missing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.