May 01, 2024, 10:15:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 156317 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #800 on: July 21, 2006, 11:21:03 PM »

Mrs. Red, I'd work with you on anything!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: July 21, 2006, 11:21:37 PM »

BULLETIN FROM ARUBA

Tourism is way down because all monkeys or anyone who has ever posted or read here and/or Americans are all on a terrorism watch list by their state department..

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: July 21, 2006, 11:22:09 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

WOW I would bid on that in a heart beat... but I have never ebayed either...

If y'all are serious about this, I can help you out with eBay ~ I sell stuff ALL the time since our son's in college  Confused (and, I have to admit I buy a few things, too)  Wink
My friends at school call me the eBay queen.  Rolling Eyes

Well I am glad someone is queen of ebay I get lost just trying to look stuff up ..

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: July 21, 2006, 11:23:21 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
BULLETIN FROM ARUBA

Tourism is way down because all monkeys or anyone who has ever posted or read here and/or Americans are all on a terrorism watch list by their state department..

the only terrorism on that island is the 3 perps and one scummy dad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: July 21, 2006, 11:24:08 PM »

Quote from: crazybabyborg
Mrs. Red, I'd work with you on anything![/quoteC

Right back at you CBB!  my sistah!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
crazybabyborg
« Reply #805 on: July 21, 2006, 11:25:19 PM »

I have a pair of signed Patti Labelle shoes with a certificate of authenticity, complete with the silk bag they came in. Got them at her concert in New York a few years back. I'd be willing to donate them, but they might come with my gay friend's clutched fingers attached!  Laughing
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: July 21, 2006, 11:25:56 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Well I am glad someone is queen of ebay I get lost just trying to look stuff up ..

I guess I can finally be queen of *something*  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Really, though, it is a cinch to use ~ I promise~
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: July 21, 2006, 11:26:01 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I have a pair of signed Patti Labelle shoes with a certificate of authenticity, complete with the silk bag they came in. Got them at her concert in New York a few years back. I'd be willing to donate them, but they might come with my gay friend's clutched fingers attached!  Laughing

LMFAO Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: July 21, 2006, 11:26:06 PM »

BULLETIN FROM ARUBA

Laughing  Laughing  and I was just informed that they are sad at the hellmouth that we found out... they wanted to surprise us!  Isn't that special?   Very Happy

I am on an SNL roll tonight.. Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: July 21, 2006, 11:26:59 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

LOL...  well just add extra for him!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: July 21, 2006, 11:30:36 PM »

I am still working on cleaning up my computer. I will say that, if there is hacking going on, there was an odd post on another site...I happened over there today, and someone made a post about how nice it was SM had IP addresses available, or something like that. I am pretty upset over this.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #811 on: July 21, 2006, 11:33:28 PM »

I also have ticket stubs and program from Barbra Streisand's LAST concert ever, held at Madison Square Garden, 5 years ago.

Of course, since she decided to tour again, they've gone down considerably in value!

I wanted to sue her.............I had paid a LOT for those tickets!

And paid a lot recently to buy more.  Laughing

I HATE her politics, but love her concerts.......
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: July 21, 2006, 11:33:32 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
I am still working on cleaning up my computer. I will say that, if there is hacking going on, there was an odd post on another site...I happened over there today, and someone made a post about how nice it was SM had IP addresses available, or something like that. I am pretty upset over this.

Yep, cooties are contagious and leads to insanity but I am sure you noticed that if you were there for more than 30 seconds.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: July 21, 2006, 11:36:39 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I'd be willing to donate hubby's motorcycle collection, but I'm not sure he'd go along with that. Laughing

There go all your sock monkeys ! !  Laughing  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #814 on: July 21, 2006, 11:37:58 PM »

Yep, cooties are contagious and leads to insanity but I am sure you noticed that if you were there for more than 30 seconds.

Laughing I just saw your signature line, Tyler! I'm sending you a bill for a new monitor! Mine's got tea all over it!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: July 21, 2006, 11:38:04 PM »

shell... they are lying  we do not have ip addresses available...  what a crock of crap.. not true at all...

Klaasend.. can you explain this one?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: July 21, 2006, 11:39:26 PM »

Here is a link to Trend Micro's FREE on-line spyware/virus scan:
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: July 21, 2006, 11:41:41 PM »

Shell - The IP addresses are not available at SM, don't believe a word those people say.  I saw that same post.  What SM does have is a site meter and on that people can see a partial IP in which they MIGHT be able to get a general location on someone.  For instance, for me it would show a location approximately 30 miles from my home.  It is common for forums and blogs to have site meters.  Many forums actually show partial IP along with the post.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: July 21, 2006, 11:43:28 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Here is a link to Trend Micro's FREE on-line spyware/virus scan:
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

This is interesting y'all are talking about this ~ last night I used this *free* spyware, and it was going GREAT until the end when it said I had to purchase it in order to get rid of all the junk I was getting.....was it free for you?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: July 21, 2006, 11:43:35 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

shell... they are lying  we do not have ip addresses available...  what a crock of crap.. not true at all...

Klaasend.. can you explain this one?

Check the site meter and use by location. There is an IP addy there, but I don't know if it is individual ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.