May 13, 2024, 05:31:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 341824 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2008, 06:30:16 PM »

These are some impressions of the Cindy Anthony recorded interviews with the FBI.

DID SHE TELL THE TRUTH AT ANY TIME?

Yes.  I think she told the truth when she said that Caylee had not been physically abused while living with them.  Caylee appeared to be a well-cared-for and healthy child.  However, Cindy's post online after Casey left with the child indicates she was deeply concerned and anxious about who was "watching out for the little angel now."  Cindy clearly wondered if Caylee would be properly cared for once Casey left with her.

WHAT DID HER ANSWERS SAY ABOUT CINDY AS A PERSON?

I noticed that over and over, no matter what the question, it always came back to HER.  If the guy asked about Casey being this way or that, Cindy would answer and would soon be talking about how it compared to her own thoughts and behavior.  Even when asked about Caylee, Cindy would soon get to "I" sentences.  I think that "I" is one of her favorite words.

Cindy tends to OVER-ANSWER.  If the guy asks a Yes or No question, she elaborates at length and goes off on tangents.  She talks and talks and talks.  This happened with every question except one and that was the question about any type of sexual, physical, verbal or other abuse "within the home."  Cindy said only one word, a very small and weak, "No."  She did not elaborate at all.  This did not seem to apply to Caylee.  It applied to the home in general and was asked in conjunction with questions about Casey and her relationships with others in the family.

It seems odd that she would not elaborate at all when asked that question because she did in almost every other case.  For instance, when asked if Caylee had ever had any bruises, etc., Cindy went into a long explanation of how many times the child was bathed a day and that she (Cindy) knew the origin of every bruise.

Yet when asked about other abuse, including sexual, within the family, she was very quiet and answered with one word.  I do not know what that means, but it is a striking difference.

Cindy, I think, tried to give the impression she was a tolerant, easy-going, unflappable kind of mother.  She said that she knew when Casey became sexually active and offered her advice on birth control.  She said she knew Casey was pregnant but since Casey did not seem to want to tell her, she just let it ride until Casey finally came to the office where Cindy worked, took her aside and confessed about the pregnancy.

She even chuckled that she told Casey they would just work it all out and it would be fine.  Concerning the possibility of an abortion, Cindy says that was never a consideration and yet says that both she and Casey "believe in abortion."  It seems strange that since they have no moral or religious objection to abortion that the subject would not have come up.

Something tells me -- call it the "gut" that Cindy refers to so often -- that Cindy is not an easy-going, hands-off kind of mom.  I think she is anything but that.  Casey was afraid to tell her about the pregnancy for a reason.  Casey did not want to tell her about Caylee being missing for a reason.  Casey left the house without having a job or a place to stay permanently for a reason.

The online post that Cindy wrote tells a very different story of a mother who is worried, anxious, and has little faith in the mothering qualities of her own daughter.  Cindy contradicts herself in many ways.  She says that Casey has never had any signs of mental or emotional illness, and yet she describes a girl who may refer to various people as "Zannie" instead of using their real names, who pretended to work at a job she did not have and who lied about many things and stole from family and friends.  She also says that she (Cindy) had started seeing a counselor and that Casey had expressed an interest in doing the same.  People see counselors to help them cope with problems.  It is not shameful to have problems or to see a counselor, but people who have no "issues" do not do it.

Cindy tells the story of Casey lacking just one-half credit to graduate from high school.  Of course, it was not Casey's fault.  It was all the fault of the school.  Likewise, when Casey got a traffic ticket for having a taillight that was out, it was not her fault.  The officer was an idiot.  This indicates a pattern of eventually accepting whatever Casey says or blaming any misbehavior on someone else.

Like George, Cindy tries to paint herself as smarter, more likeable, more successful than she probably is.  She brags about being a "mom" who helps everyone at her work because she is so kind and compassionate.  Where are those friends and co-workers now I wonder?  She says that Casey wanted to grow up to be just like her, that she was Casey's role model, that Casey had a picture of her in her Bible.  Heck, she could have used the picture as a bookmark.  But Cindy says that shows how close they were and how much Casey wanted to be like her.  Hello?  Casey did not want to be a nurse.  She seemed to want a very different life from Cindy.

She talks about how close she was to her daughter, and yet we all know that she accused Casey of some terrible things, including being jealous of her, and that Casey said her mom was far too controlling and wanted to take over her life.  One wonders what she considers "normal" because much of what we know about them is not normal or at least not functional.

Most families have problems and many are downright dysfunctional.  What is the point of making up stories that are easily refuted.  George and Lee both described hot arguments and resentments between Cindy and Casey.  So do Casey's friends.

Does Cindy really think that all that can be swept under the rug?

Hudsunn -- You did a fantastic job summarizing Cindy -- I agree with every point you stated.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: November 24, 2008, 06:32:10 PM »

Hudsunn...you hit the nail on the head.  Casey is all about Casey and Cindy is all about Cindy.  She always talked about herself, never really answered the fbi guy's questions about what he asked.  And the sexual abuse question...really weird.  I do not believe her.  The tiny 'no' that she said and waited for him to move onto the next question definitely put a gut feeling into me.  Something must have happened.  I wonder if SS has been checked for records on any abuse reported when the A's kids were little.  Just a thought.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: November 24, 2008, 06:34:03 PM »

I am not sure why the FBI and LE too just let Cindy ramble on and on.  Maybe they thought that the more she talked, the more they might find out.  It certainly is not the way Brenda Leigh Johnson does it on The Closer.  Ha.  I am sure that with their training, they take away a lot more from an interview than we do.  Cindy is not a suspect, or she was not at the time of the interviews.  She was the grandmother who had adored Caylee.  Maybe they felt sorry for her.  But surely they picked up on what many of us have and more.  And I am sure they were ready to pull their hair out after listening to all that yapping for hours.  It got on my nerves.  She and Casey both talk non-stop. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: November 24, 2008, 06:37:45 PM »

Thanks for the kind words about my thoughts.

I do not say enough how impressed I am with all of you on this forum, especially the ones who do such great research.  I get real knowledge and insights every time I come here. 

The posters here are smart and savvy and very caring.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2008, 06:38:46 PM »

These are some impressions of the Cindy Anthony recorded interviews with the FBI.

DID SHE TELL THE TRUTH AT ANY TIME?

Yes.  I think she told the truth when she said that Caylee had not been physically abused while living with them.  Caylee appeared to be a well-cared-for and healthy child.  However, Cindy's post online after Casey left with the child indicates she was deeply concerned and anxious about who was "watching out for the little angel now."  Cindy clearly wondered if Caylee would be properly cared for once Casey left with her.

WHAT DID HER ANSWERS SAY ABOUT CINDY AS A PERSON?

I noticed that over and over, no matter what the question, it always came back to HER.  If the guy asked about Casey being this way or that, Cindy would answer and would soon be talking about how it compared to her own thoughts and behavior.  Even when asked about Caylee, Cindy would soon get to "I" sentences.  I think that "I" is one of her favorite words.

Cindy tends to OVER-ANSWER.  If the guy asks a Yes or No question, she elaborates at length and goes off on tangents.  She talks and talks and talks.  This happened with every question except one and that was the question about any type of sexual, physical, verbal or other abuse "within the home."  Cindy said only one word, a very small and weak, "No."  She did not elaborate at all.  This did not seem to apply to Caylee.  It applied to the home in general and was asked in conjunction with questions about Casey and her relationships with others in the family.

It seems odd that she would not elaborate at all when asked that question because she did in almost every other case.  For instance, when asked if Caylee had ever had any bruises, etc., Cindy went into a long explanation of how many times the child was bathed a day and that she (Cindy) knew the origin of every bruise.

Yet when asked about other abuse, including sexual, within the family, she was very quiet and answered with one word.  I do not know what that means, but it is a striking difference.

Cindy, I think, tried to give the impression she was a tolerant, easy-going, unflappable kind of mother.  She said that she knew when Casey became sexually active and offered her advice on birth control.  She said she knew Casey was pregnant but since Casey did not seem to want to tell her, she just let it ride until Casey finally came to the office where Cindy worked, took her aside and confessed about the pregnancy.

She even chuckled that she told Casey they would just work it all out and it would be fine.  Concerning the possibility of an abortion, Cindy says that was never a consideration and yet says that both she and Casey "believe in abortion."  It seems strange that since they have no moral or religious objection to abortion that the subject would not have come up.

Something tells me -- call it the "gut" that Cindy refers to so often -- that Cindy is not an easy-going, hands-off kind of mom.  I think she is anything but that.  Casey was afraid to tell her about the pregnancy for a reason.  Casey did not want to tell her about Caylee being missing for a reason.  Casey left the house without having a job or a place to stay permanently for a reason.

The online post that Cindy wrote tells a very different story of a mother who is worried, anxious, and has little faith in the mothering qualities of her own daughter.  Cindy contradicts herself in many ways.  She says that Casey has never had any signs of mental or emotional illness, and yet she describes a girl who may refer to various people as "Zannie" instead of using their real names, who pretended to work at a job she did not have and who lied about many things and stole from family and friends.  She also says that she (Cindy) had started seeing a counselor and that Casey had expressed an interest in doing the same.  People see counselors to help them cope with problems.  It is not shameful to have problems or to see a counselor, but people who have no "issues" do not do it.

Cindy tells the story of Casey lacking just one-half credit to graduate from high school.  Of course, it was not Casey's fault.  It was all the fault of the school.  Likewise, when Casey got a traffic ticket for having a taillight that was out, it was not her fault.  The officer was an idiot.  This indicates a pattern of eventually accepting whatever Casey says or blaming any misbehavior on someone else.

Like George, Cindy tries to paint herself as smarter, more likeable, more successful than she probably is.  She brags about being a "mom" who helps everyone at her work because she is so kind and compassionate.  Where are those friends and co-workers now I wonder?  She says that Casey wanted to grow up to be just like her, that she was Casey's role model, that Casey had a picture of her in her Bible.  Heck, she could have used the picture as a bookmark.  But Cindy says that shows how close they were and how much Casey wanted to be like her.  Hello?  Casey did not want to be a nurse.  She seemed to want a very different life from Cindy.

She talks about how close she was to her daughter, and yet we all know that she accused Casey of some terrible things, including being jealous of her, and that Casey said her mom was far too controlling and wanted to take over her life.  One wonders what she considers "normal" because much of what we know about them is not normal or at least not functional.

Most families have problems and many are downright dysfunctional.  What is the point of making up stories that are easily refuted.  George and Lee both described hot arguments and resentments between Cindy and Casey.  So do Casey's friends.

Does Cindy really think that all that can be swept under the rug?

Hudsunn, I agree completely! Cindy is very controlling.

I also have circumstances similar to Casey's. My mom was very controlling. I got pregnant, was not married and was living in my mom's house. I was so terrified to tell her. When it finally came out, I just knew my mom would take my baby and hold her over my head as Cindy did Casey. Thank God my mom did not control my options. She let me make my decision to give my baby girl up for adoption. It broke my heart and my mother's but I wanted that baby to have a chance for a "normal" life. I am glad to say it was the best for all of us, she is a beautiful girl with parents who love her no matter what she does. I see her as a beautiful gift to my family, her parents and the rest of the world. If only Cindy/Casey would have given Caylee that option, I wouldn't be giving my life story out to the world.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: November 24, 2008, 06:39:34 PM »

I am not sure why the FBI and LE too just let Cindy ramble on and on.  Maybe they thought that the more she talked, the more they might find out.  It certainly is not the way Brenda Leigh Johnson does it on The Closer.  Ha.  I am sure that with their training, they take away a lot more from an interview than we do.  Cindy is not a suspect, or she was not at the time of the interviews.  She was the grandmother who had adored Caylee.  Maybe they felt sorry for her.  But surely they picked up on what many of us have and more.  And I am sure they were ready to pull their hair out after listening to all that yapping for hours.  It got on my nerves.  She and Casey both talk non-stop. 

Cindy gets on my nerves too.  I do believe that LE can learn more by letting her ramble than by stopping her.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: November 24, 2008, 06:40:22 PM »

One other thing that bothered me while watching Cindy's interview as somebody else mentioned...she could not sit still.  Oooooo...it's like she has ADHC.  Playing with her papers, changing positions constantly, playing with her hair, scratching, drawing, writing, and then she starts putting her leg up on the chair (so lady like I might add).  Those fbi guys need a merit just to have been in the same room with her for so long.   
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: November 24, 2008, 06:42:47 PM »

Joesama's Mama, thanks for telling me about your own situation.  I am so happy that you made the right decision for yourself, your daughter and your family and that your story has such a happy ending.  I know what you did was not easy, but it was very brave and put the interest of the child first.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: November 24, 2008, 06:45:49 PM »

One other thing that bothered me while watching Cindy's interview as somebody else mentioned...she could not sit still.  Oooooo...it's like she has ADHC.  Playing with her papers, changing positions constantly, playing with her hair, scratching, drawing, writing, and then she starts putting her leg up on the chair (so lady like I might add).  Those fbi guys need a merit just to have been in the same room with her for so long.   
I think the crazy biotch is on speed, meth or smoking some kind of crack pipe. Classic symptoms of a speed freak. Plus have you noticed how freakin clean their house is? The woman is hopped up on some kind of goofballs. Wish I could take some, my house is so out of order since this case started. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2008, 06:46:05 PM »

Bikerbev, Cindy's mannerisms are a whole other story, and I do not know what to make of them.  I have seen some fidgety kids in my time, but never someone her age who is constantly doing all the things you mentioned, from scratching and tugging on her hair to flopping her shoe on the end of her toes to moving around in the chair as if she had a twitch.  To say she was nervous and uncomfortable is an understatement.  When she told the guy that Ricardo had seemed uncomfortable at her house, I thought to myself WHAT ABOUT YOU, CINDY?  You look pretty uncomfortable to me!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2008, 06:47:47 PM »

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/508668.html

Above is a link to Warren, Ohio newspaper article citing George Anthony's LE experience while living in Ohio.  He was a sheriff's deputy....that's all.  You would have to understand Trumbull County Ohio.  I doubt much was required to get hired in that department at that time other than knowing the right people.  Even his brother in law is unclear if he was actually a homicide detective. 

I thought George's rich sister's name was Ruth?

To sweet Brandi....thank you so much for making me so pretty and festive!
I love your work.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2008, 06:48:43 PM »

Cindy must be going from taking speed to taking some very strong sleeping pills or anti-depressants.  Not only is her house so clean and shiny, but she said she always bathed her kids at least two times a day and sometimes more often than that.  Poor kids.  They probably got scrubbed down every time they ate a lollipop or played outside for fifteen minutes. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: November 24, 2008, 06:50:41 PM »

Joesama's Mama, thanks for telling me about your own situation.  I am so happy that you made the right decision for yourself, your daughter and your family and that your story has such a happy ending.  I know what you did was not easy, but it was very brave and put the interest of the child first.
Thanks Hudsunn. At the very beginning of all this, I truly felt sorry for Casey because I could see a lot of my mom in Cindy. I could see how the resentment began because Casey didn't have a life, etc. Then when I read that Cindy wanted Caylee and Casey said "because I'm a spiteful B word". No longer did I feel sorry for that sorry piece of crap.

I did put the interest in my child first and foremost and I think God for her everyday. She is a beautiful angel and I believe I did what is best for her.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #153 on: November 24, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Bikerbev, Cindy's mannerisms are a whole other story, and I do not know what to make of them.  I have seen some fidgety kids in my time, but never someone her age who is constantly doing all the things you mentioned, from scratching and tugging on her hair to flopping her shoe on the end of her toes to moving around in the chair as if she had a twitch.  To say she was nervous and uncomfortable is an understatement.  When she told the guy that Ricardo had seemed uncomfortable at her house, I thought to myself WHAT ABOUT YOU, CINDY?  You look pretty uncomfortable to me!!
I always enjoy your posts, you could be a writer, you so easily put down in words what you are thinking. Cindy's mannerisms were very disturbing, after awhile I just listened. The abuse question where Cindy only gave a quiet no, for some reason I missed that, must have gotten distracted by something. That is very telling to me because every other question asked, she went on and on, and there was no reason for that, the more she went on and on, the crazier she sounded.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: November 24, 2008, 06:55:51 PM »

Cindy must be going from taking speed to taking some very strong sleeping pills or anti-depressants.  Not only is her house so clean and shiny, but she said she always bathed her kids at least two times a day and sometimes more often than that.  Poor kids.  They probably got scrubbed down every time they ate a lollipop or played outside for fifteen minutes. 

I have a family member that was addicted to "speed."  Cindy seems to be taking "speed" and apparently mixing them with depressants since Caylee has been missing.  She is very hyper (which depressants can also cause that reaction in some people) then she is like a zombie at other times.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: November 24, 2008, 07:00:11 PM »

::MonkeyNoNo::No way.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: November 24, 2008, 07:02:46 PM »

Hudsunn
I alway enjoy the insight/thought and wording of your posts

Thank You

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: November 24, 2008, 07:05:56 PM »

Did I just hear Cindy in tape 11 say
"I can see through people" ??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #158 on: November 24, 2008, 07:06:06 PM »

HUDSUNN, you Rock!  Thank you so much for your posts!  Paula
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: November 24, 2008, 07:08:14 PM »

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/508668.html

Above is a link to Warren, Ohio newspaper article citing George Anthony's LE experience while living in Ohio.  He was a sheriff's deputy....that's all.  You would have to understand Trumbull County Ohio.  I doubt much was required to get hired in that department at that time other than knowing the right people.  Even his brother in law is unclear if he was actually a homicide detective. 

I thought George's rich sister's name was Ruth?

To sweet Brandi....thank you so much for making me so pretty and festive!
I love your work.

Ahhh! Karma, glad you saw it. I always can tell which monkeys actually read before they come in here and talk.  LOL Glad you like it also! You are very welcome.

O/T: IamHereToday, I blame you for this one. It's a hard bumpy ride for us monkeys sometimes!  LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.