May 13, 2024, 03:32:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 341810 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1640 on: November 26, 2008, 04:11:41 PM »

Dolce Sayz

SeaSearcher..you are so mean showin a sundae you can not back up!!! 

ROFLMAO  You want me to back up my statement with "reefer"?   

You cant have the sundae back btw!  LOL

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: November 26, 2008, 04:13:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys....been here, just lurking for a while...waiting for something to chime in on.
I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving..may your day be filled with blessings.

Amidst all the speculations, documents, videos and searches, one thing that stands out most to me today is the fact that Caylee will not be home.... And that breaks my heart.
As my family sits down for our first Thanksgiving with our our Heather (daughter lost to car accident December 2007), we will take time to remember and give thanks for her, as well as for Caylee. And in my heart I know that Heather is holding Cayless hand...keeping watch and helping her along in Heaven.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: November 26, 2008, 04:13:38 PM »

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1643 on: November 26, 2008, 04:13:41 PM »

Not sold on this whole thing yet...BUT

George mentions in his interview to the FBI that Lee was who Casey told first about her pregnancy.  Lee and Casey always kept secrets from him and Cindy.

Lee became angry and detached from Casey around the time she was pregnant and had Caylee.
I can't get that out of my mind. Why would Lee become angry and detached? I have no siblings, but I would imagine that you would be supportive. 

Well, I can see 2 scenarios where Lee would be furious.  (1) Protection was always used and in his mind could not be the father which (in his mind) meant that Casey was being "unfaithful."  (2) He is afraid that the protection was ineffective and he is the father...assuming he believes Casey is not sexually active with others.

I don't see how a plea could be reached on this if incest did occur. There doesn't appear to be age limitations on this law.  I would be more inclined to think he is making it difficult for LE to find him if this is true.  Wonder if he has a passport and if it's been used for Mexico?

As far as the trial goes, I think (if this is true), Baez may have the only viable means of getting her a reduced sentence.  More than likely she will say she was saving her child by killing her or giving her away. 

If this is true, I think there will be an outpouring of sympathy for her which very well may be why the prosecution wanted a gag order.  Although killing one's child is horrific, I can almost predict that incest will trump it...especially if the murder is explained as saving the child from sexual abuse.

It's still quite early to put all this together, I think, but it certainly does put a new light on several things we have not understood.  (1) Casey's remark that Caylee is safe.  (2) No outrage from the family when this was hinted weeks ago by Lenny.  (3) The reason Jesse was so outraged at the "treatment" of Casey in the family.  (4) Why Casey did not want Jesse and her parents talking.  (5) The no visible means of financial support...my guess...it probably was "child" support although under the table. 

How ironic (if this is true) that Cindy told Casey that Caylee was her biggest mistake.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1644 on: November 26, 2008, 04:14:42 PM »

Not sold on this whole thing yet...BUT

George mentions in his interview to the FBI that Lee was who Casey told first about her pregnancy.  Lee and Casey always kept secrets from him and Cindy.

Lee became angry and detached from Casey around the time she was pregnant and had Caylee.
I can't get that out of my mind. Why would Lee become angry and detached? I have no siblings, but I would imagine that you would be supportive. 

HI monkeys, new here (only a few posts) but do any of you remember when kc told LA that maybe she was a spiteful bi*** she also said that maybe this should have been done a long time ago.  Could she have been talking about LA being the father and she was tired of covering up....just a thought

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1645 on: November 26, 2008, 04:15:25 PM »

Here is my thinking on this..based on how Casey has been so far..in regards to her lying.

Casey was preggo - Jesse was her boyfriend.  Casey was going to tell him she was preggo.  She told Jesse about Lee to cover in case that if ever tested and results showed not Jesse's, that way Jesse would not leave her, but rather feel sorry for her. 

"She is JUST LIKE HER MOTHER" According to George.  "PITTY ME CINDY" = PITTY ME CASEY

unfortunately having personal experience in this situation some one close to me was molested by I guess you could say family member the child didn't remember clearly she too was awakened by the incident when she told her mother the mother told her it was just a dream the person had already went and confessed to the mother his actions and in confusion, fear and love for both thats how she chose to deal with it later when it came out that it was not a dream the child resented the mother for not protecting her and taking her side this child grew up to be very promiscuous and allowed men to use and abuse her and eventually ended up on meds and detached as a mother she admitted later she was always trying to punish her mother for not protecting her
That is very sad, I have a relative who went through the same sort of thing.  I do not think I could face that as a parent, it would be hard for sure.

Casey does get around, but according to prior statements from Ex-Bf's she was more like the "male" in the sexual role, unlike the submissive type you tend to see emerge from the situations discribed above.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1646 on: November 26, 2008, 04:15:29 PM »

Shari Vari.... Your reation to xanax is surprising, maybe you had a bad reaction and another anxiety pill would have helped. I take xanax, because I get bad anxiety attacks, it is a life saver for me. I never feel violence or any urges that would be against who I am, it is just calming and I am then able to go about with my life. If Casey was taking xanax, I just don't believe it would cause her to do the things she was doing.

I am also on xanax.  I mellows me out and makes me a little tired.  I wonder if there is a different effect if one crushes then snorts it (like coke).

Probably already posted, but anything snorted gets to bloodstream faster than swallowing.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1647 on: November 26, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »

Here is my thinking on this..based on how Casey has been so far..in regards to her lying.

Casey was preggo - Jesse was her boyfriend.  Casey was going to tell him she was preggo.  She told Jesse about Lee to cover in case that if ever tested and results showed not Jesse's, that way Jesse would not leave her, but rather feel sorry for her. 

"She is JUST LIKE HER MOTHER" According to George.  "PITTY ME CINDY" = PITTY ME CASEY

unfortunately having personal experience in this situation some one close to me was molested by I guess you could say family member the child didn't remember clearly she too was awakened by the incident when she told her mother the mother told her it was just a dream the person had already went and confessed to the mother his actions and in confusion, fear and love for both thats how she chose to deal with it later when it came out that it was not a dream the child resented the mother for not protecting her and taking her side this child grew up to be very promiscuous and allowed men to use and abuse her and eventually ended up on meds and detached as a mother she admitted later she was always trying to punish her mother for not protecting her

I am sorry that someone close to you had to deal with this, jrzgrl.  This is an interesting point of view and totally makes sense as it could apply to the KC case, imo.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: November 26, 2008, 04:17:35 PM »

Casey Anthony Indicted On First-Degree Murder Charge, Arrested
Casey Anthony Attorney Lashes Out; Says Everyone 'Will Understand'
POSTED: 3:44 pm EDT October 14, 2008
UPDATED: 5:51 pm EDT October 14, 2008

Baez urged the media to ask the tough the questions.

"I sincerely believe when we have finally spoken, everyone -- and I mean everyone -- will sit back and say, 'Now I understand and that explains it.'"

Baez then ended the new conference without answering questions.

Baez let nearly all local media crews into his office except for a television crew.

"Casey wants to be here and she has always wanted to speak but she trusts me and will allow me to speak for her," Baez said. "There will be no questions or any blurting out of anything. If there is, of course, you will find yourself out in the parking lot with some other less respectful people (TV crew)," Baez said. "I won't stand for any tabloid reporting or any cheap shots or lack of respect."

http://www.local6.com/news/17714128/detail.html#

I see everyone's point here but if Baez is going to argue some sort of mental defect as a result of some sort of abuse, she he not have some sort of mental health professional on his witness list?  I just not sure he is going there because of that.  What do you guys think?  He has been reluctant to have her examined for mental health issues and I recall this was a disagreement between his firm and the DP firm they retained. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1649 on: November 26, 2008, 04:19:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys....been here, just lurking for a while...waiting for something to chime in on.
I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving..may your day be filled with blessings.

Amidst all the speculations, documents, videos and searches, one thing that stands out most to me today is the fact that Caylee will not be home.... And that breaks my heart.
As my family sits down for our first Thanksgiving with our our Heather (daughter lost to car accident December 2007), we will take time to remember and give thanks for her, as well as for Caylee. And in my heart I know that Heather is holding Cayless hand...keeping watch and helping her along in Heaven.

I am so sorry, I am sure Heather is keeping watch and helping Caylee in Heaven. Please take care. Mary
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1650 on: November 26, 2008, 04:19:52 PM »

Baez said it would all be understood in the end.   

This case went from crazy to effin outrageous...too many possibilities!!

Brandi I am lovin this!!

jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1651 on: November 26, 2008, 04:20:10 PM »

That is very sad, I have a relative who went through the same sort of thing.  I do not think I could face that as a parent, it would be hard for sure.

Casey does get around, but according to prior statements from Ex-Bf's she was more like the "male" in the sexual role, unlike the submissive type you tend to see emerge from the situations discribed above.
by know means was this person viewed by others as weak it was almost like a secret life of sexual encounters with people who were clearly wrong for there interactions with her and it was always its just sex but through therapy she said she felt she deserved to be hurt and used and would almost look for it and in front of people acted like nothing mattered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1652 on: November 26, 2008, 04:20:56 PM »

Does anyone remember what Cindy said in her FBI interview about Lee being sick?  How old he was?  How long the recovery was?  I cannot remember anything.

Lee was 16 and Casey was 13. I believe for about a year, something to do with acne meds he was taking.
Stupid Question, but is there a statute of limitations on incest? Could that be why no charges have been filed?
I would think there would not be. Also I hope your sweet pup is feeling better.
I was thinking there wouldn't either. Thanks for thinking about my baby. He is at the vet, but they said he did eat this morning and has kept it down. Going to get him in a little bit.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1653 on: November 26, 2008, 04:20:58 PM »

I humbly disagree.  I think being sexually exploited/abused could bring about aggressive sexual behaviour in a female because that is what she is being taught by being abused. I am sure all crazy sorts of things could happen when someone is abused.  Not trying to attack your opinion or come off as argumentative, I hope this doesn't sound that way, jmo.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: November 26, 2008, 04:21:34 PM »

"I sincerely believe when we have finally spoken, everyone -- and I mean everyone -- will sit back and say, 'Now I understand and that explains it.'"

Baez let nearly all local media crews into his office except for a television crew.

"Casey wants to be here and she has always wanted to speak but she trusts me and will allow me to speak for her," Baez said. "There will be no questions or any blurting out of anything. If there is, of course, you will find yourself out in the parking lot with some other less respectful people (TV crew)," Baez said. "I won't stand for any tabloid reporting or any cheap shots or lack of respect."

I see everyone's point here but if Baez is going to argue some sort of mental defect as a result of some sort of abuse, she he not have some sort of mental health professional on his witness list?  I just not sure he is going there because of that.  What do you guys think?  He has been reluctant to have her examined for mental health issues and I recall this was a disagreement between his firm and the DP firm they retained. 

Great Point .. but I'm not so sure we have seen either the defense or the prosecution witness list in full ... don't forget there were no "forensic" witnesses listed on the States witness list yet either .. I think there will be some omitted up until closer to court time as to not "show their hands" ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1655 on: November 26, 2008, 04:22:32 PM »

Are there statutes of limitations on sexual abuse crimes in Florida?
Florida does technically have both a criminal and civil sexual abuse statutes of limitations (SOL), but the civil SOL has a rather large loopholes that can usually allow most anyone to bring up a lawsuit. 

However, It is important to remember that the criminal statute of limitations that applies is the one that was in place at the time of the crime itself.  So while it may have been lengthened in the time since, if the limitation ran out, it can NOT be reactivated.  (Whether this is also the case for civil suits is currently being debated in many states).

Example:  A man commits an act of molestation in 1965, when there was a 3 year SOL on the crime.  In 1970, the legislature removes the SOL from child molestation.  The man can still not be prosecuted, because the SOL had expired before the law was changed.  If the law had been changed in 1968, however, he could be prosecuted.

If you are the victim of abuse, the first thing you must decide is whether you are pursuing something criminally or civilly, as the statute of limitation is usually different between the two of them. 

Civil Lawsuits

In Florida, the filing of a civil claim dealing with sexual abuse or incest may be commenced at any time within:

* 7 years after the age of majority (any time before your 25th birthday),
    * 4 years after you leave the dependency of the abuser (even if you are older than 25), or
    * 4 years from the time of your discovery of both the injury and the causal relationship between the injury and the abuse.

The last provision deals with the "delayed discovery rule."  Florida is one of 28 states to have such a rule, which effectively extends the statute of limitations for sexual abuse.  Taking into account the unique nature of sexual abuse, the stigma associated with it, and the likelihood of  "repressed memories," Florida allows the statute of limitations not to begin until the victim "either knows or reasonably should know of the wrongful act giving rise to the cause of action."  This means that adults who "discover" that they were abused long ago have 4 years from such a discovery to file a claim, regardless of their age. 

However, the law says it cannot be used retroactively, and there is great debate in many state legislatures about that very premise, and many lawyers are trying to challenge it.  Your best bet is to contact an attorney familiar with any recent changes in the law in your jurisdiction. 
Criminal Cases

For criminal cases, a prosecutor may file a charge of aggravated rape at any time, regardless of the age of the victim and with no time limitation (an aggravated rape is generally a rape that involves a weapon, more than one person, or seriously injures the victim). 

Prosecution for sexual assault or abuse has a statute of limitations of four years.   However, there is an exception made for DNA analysis, which allows for the prosecution of a rapist anytime within one year of the discovery of DNA evidence, even if it is discovered after the ordinary statute of limitations period ran out.

In regards to child molestation specifically, there have recently been many changes to the statute of limitations nationwide.  Indeed, eleven states have completely removed the limitations for child-sex crimes in the past 10 years.  But after the Supreme court ruled that retroactively changing the statute of limitations (in order to prosecute crimes from long ago) was unconstitutional, many states were forced to scrap plans to do just that (Florida was one such state).  The current law only allows four years from the date of the incident, but the law is likely to change soon, as there are many bills on the floor (as of 2006) to extend it to 10 years. 

What's more, Florida has an extremely large number of complicated exceptions to it's limitation rules, so you should talk to an attorney familiar with Florida law for the most up to date information.
Do I Need an Attorney?

Sexual abuse is one of the crimes that benefits the most from statutes of limitations, as often victims are too ashamed or frightened to testify before it's too late.  If you are the victim of sexual abuse, a lawyer can help you by filing a lawsuit against your abuser, or by discussing with you the complicated issue of statutes of limitations within Florida.  But time is of the essence, so talk to an attorney and learn your rights today.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: November 26, 2008, 04:22:55 PM »

I wish some site would come out with PDF's docs that we can read so we can get off the topic of
"Who's the Daddy" !!    Could it be part of the underlying motive ?   
I guess so but to me that comes after we find out what happened to Caylee

There are a few people (still alive) that at one I time did not want that way.  I had my own motives but they are still alive.

I just wish LE  would attempt to do another sit down with Casey ... at this point in time
JMO   lSYB later

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1657 on: November 26, 2008, 04:23:02 PM »

with no body he doesnt have to prove her sanity her character all he is trying to do is cause reasonable doubt on forensic evidence .....innocent till proven guilty (so they say)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1658 on: November 26, 2008, 04:23:47 PM »

PookyBear... I was thinking that the other day, there is no mental health professional on the list. I believe they can add to or delete from the witness list, up until a certain time period before the trial.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: November 26, 2008, 04:25:39 PM »

I pray that past holiday memories bring a sense of peace to your dinner table this Thanksgiving ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.