May 14, 2024, 07:54:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #65  (Read 341919 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: November 25, 2008, 08:20:19 AM »

I can't believe I only had like 3 pages to catch up on this morning 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #361 on: November 25, 2008, 08:27:00 AM »

Morning monkey monks. Looks like a slow day.

Well, happy early Thanksgiving!

I remember you, Caylee.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: November 25, 2008, 08:33:11 AM »

Morning monkey monks. Looks like a slow day.

Well, happy early Thanksgiving!

Right back at you! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: November 25, 2008, 08:51:36 AM »

Good Morning

Does anyone know if there will be a live feed for the motions hearing at 2pm?

Thought it was this am, but says 2pm here:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7938095&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #364 on: November 25, 2008, 09:02:27 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

After watching Greta last night, I am torn between this thread and the NH thread and feel like I have ADD this morning! Must be this tall coffee!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: November 25, 2008, 09:08:10 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I saw this on my local news last night. This is where i live. This woman has been doing research on missing children. Does anyone agree with this?    

Welcome!
Examples of the Face/Chid Identification Card

Dirty Face     
The purpose of this website is to inform parents, caregivers, and educators on the type of photos they need to have on hand in case of a child abduction.  Currently child identification photos have a place for only one photo.  According to websites such as The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children parents should have a photo similar to a school photo to give to the police or FBI in case their child is missing or abducted.  BUT, ask yourself this question:  If a child has been abducted and someone in the public sees this child with the perpetrator taking him/her from point A to B, and if this child has been physically and/or sexually abused, would a person be able to identify this child from a school photo where he/she appears happy and clean? Probably Not!  I recently conducted a study and found that adults have better face recognition of a child if the photo of the child's face is similar in appearance as when they saw the child in public.  Therefore, parents and caregivers need to have two types of photos available at all times for the police and FBI.  They need two pictures of the child: one of the child clean and happy (like a school photo) and another of the child dirty (like after playing hard), hair messy, and not smiling.  I am in the process of developing this website to offer Face/Child Identification Cards available for the public to purchase.  If you would like to be a sponsor for this educational program, please contact me in the "Contact Us" section.  All donations are tax deductible.

If your organization (school, church, conference) would like for me to speak on this topic of face recognition, please contact me at face_child@yahoo.com
or call me at (601) 484-0298

Help Save Our Children.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #366 on: November 25, 2008, 09:08:58 AM »

Uhhhh, xcuse' me, but I was born and raised in Ohio and I've been to FL and never hit anybody!   

There are actually quite a few Buckeyes here too.

May I mention we kicked Michigan's aZZ this past weekend!

Hey now, missy!! 

We Will Be Back Next Year  Hail Hail 

I'm a Boilermaker and a transplanted Hoosier from Indiana (Not IU!)

Us Spartans kicked Michigans azz on their own turf a few weeks ago...that felt nice

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: November 25, 2008, 09:09:27 AM »

My name is Dr.Vicki Gier and I am an Experimental Psychologist at Mississippi State University/Meridian. I conduct research on recognizing faces of children under different appearances.  After conducting a study on: Memory of Children's Faces by Adults:  Appearance Does Matter (Gier & Kreiner, in press Applied Cognitive Psychology), I am committed to educating parents and educators on the type of photos that they should have on hand to help save their child's life in case of an abduction.

The Face/Child Identification Program is a program dedicated to identifying and rescuing children who are missing, aducted, or exploited.

Please check this website often for details on being able to order Face/Child Identification Cards.  This small difference in Child ID cards could save your child's life.

Would you be able to recognize this boy made to look like he has has been bruised from the clean photo on the left?

Other important websites:
http://www.missingkids.com/

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: November 25, 2008, 09:10:41 AM »

sorry....link

http://www.facechild.com/default.html

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: November 25, 2008, 09:19:26 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I saw this on my local news last night. This is where i live. This woman has been doing research on missing children. Does anyone agree with this?    

Welcome!

Dirty Face     
The purpose of this website is to inform parents, caregivers, and educators on the type of photos they need to have on hand in case of a child abduction.  Currently child identification photos have a place for only one photo.  According to websites such as The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children parents should have a photo similar to a school photo to give to the police or FBI in case their child is missing or abducted.  BUT, ask yourself this question:  If a child has been abducted and someone in the public sees this child with the perpetrator taking him/her from point A to B, and if this child has been physically and/or sexually abused, would a person be able to identify this child from a school photo where he/she appears happy and clean? Probably Not!  I recently conducted a study and found that adults have better face recognition of a child if the photo of the child's face is similar in appearance as when they saw the child in public.  Therefore, parents and caregivers need to have two types of photos available at all times for the police and FBI.  They need two pictures of the child: one of the child clean and happy (like a school photo) and another of the child dirty (like after playing hard), hair messy, and not smiling.  I am in the process of developing this website to offer Face/Child Identification Cards available for the public to purchase.  If you would like to be a sponsor for this educational program, please contact me in the "Contact Us" section.  All donations are tax deductible.

If your organization (school, church, conference) would like for me to speak on this topic of face recognition, please contact me at face_child@yahoo.com

Help Save Our Children.

Ok, I have to say just from looking at the Web site that either of those children would be recognizable to *me* either clean or "dirty." Ummmm ... interesting.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: November 25, 2008, 09:20:51 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Welcome!

Dirty Face     

On the one hand, it does make some sense. On the other hand... who is this person and why does she want a dirty picture of my kid? 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #371 on: November 25, 2008, 09:21:22 AM »

Michelle Bart's page for Barack Obama " Helping Heroe's

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/helpingheroes

Pics of Her and Hillary Clinton

Hmm
She had a picture with Hillary? I could have my picture taken with the Pope (cardboard cutout, that is)

So she writes at HuffPo, good for her. I still want to know why she has insinuated herself into all of this? Sorry for being ugly the Anthony's and their cast of crazy characters are driving me mad. Going back to bed now.
  Yep Just go to that Link and You will See Her and Hillary Hugging

Joesama is that INSane or What ?? Her and Hillary and Now the the Ants ..Grrr
Sorry Deenie went to bed just saw this post. Is there anything about these people that is "sane". PS I like your doggie.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: November 25, 2008, 09:22:56 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Welcome!

Dirty Face     

Help Save Our Children.

Ok, I have to say just from looking at the Web site that either of those children would be recognizable to *me* either clean or "dirty." Ummmm ... interesting.

They would to me too!  To me, my granddaughters look the same clean or dirty but to someone else they may not. I'll have to think on it!

Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: November 25, 2008, 09:25:45 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Welcome!

Dirty Face     

Help Save Our Children.

I agree with the idea.  After what we have learned about the Milsteads and their side businesses I would really check out this person before I sent any money.  I would never send a picture of my child to any stranger, so something like this needs to be a do it yourself thing.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: November 25, 2008, 09:27:49 AM »

They would to me too!  To me, my granddaughters look the same clean or dirty but to someone else they may not. I'll have to think on it!

I guess it just sounds a little weird to me. But I do have photos of my daughter without makeup (this would be same as "dirty" for younger kids) and with makeup, hair done, etc. Not sure about others, but I have literally hundreds of pics of her and only a tiny fraction are school pics.

Not like when I was a baby/kid and there are only a handful of pics.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: November 25, 2008, 09:34:16 AM »

Sorry, but if that woman/person wants to win some credibility with me, s/he needs to get an actual domain that isn't hosted by Vista Print.     Secondly, while this may be a good idea in theory (and I wish them the success they're hoping for with this program), I'd like to see a more professional site that already has some sponsors.. or at least they should have more visible links to sites like http://www.missingkids.com/ (Yes, they have a text link.. but it doesn't really get your attention. It's small and at the bottom of the page). 

They might get more of a response on the web if they revamp their site.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: November 25, 2008, 09:35:59 AM »

Man, the cage is too quiet. Needs some perking up. Guess we know where Casey's strut came from. (You're welcome.) 

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: November 25, 2008, 09:38:56 AM »

I guess it just sounds a little weird to me. But I do have photos of my daughter without makeup (this would be same as "dirty" for younger kids) and with makeup, hair done, etc. Not sure about others, but I have literally hundreds of pics of her and only a tiny fraction are school pics.

Not like when I was a baby/kid and there are only a handful of pics.

I don't have tons of pics of myself either! I mean there are enough, but not even close to the ones I have of my daughter! She's 29 & I managed a photography studio for 15 years from the time she was four. Needless to say I have boocoodles(sp.?) of pictures of her & my grandaughters as well! 

Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #378 on: November 25, 2008, 09:39:25 AM »

Did anyone else have to go to bed early last night due to a CIH?  (Cindy Indused Headache)

I sure as heck did...I am bagoogled by her constant twists and spins.

Morning Monkeys!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #379 on: November 25, 2008, 09:40:58 AM »

Man, the cage is too quiet. Needs some perking up. Guess we know where Casey's strut came from. (You're welcome.) 

Now just ask Steven Tyler if you can barrow his glasses and you will have a match!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.