May 14, 2024, 04:23:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #617 5/10 - 5/11/2007  (Read 164493 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: May 10, 2007, 07:03:28 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "San"
Charles Croes said he got a call from a major friend of his that night.  Who does everyone think his major friend was.  Who tipped Charles off.

the major friend made the mistake of telling him and not the Holloway's or Twitty's

I agree.  I'm just throwing this out there.  Who owns the company that Charles provides cell phone service for?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: May 10, 2007, 07:03:48 PM »

Charles Croes said he got a call from a major friend of his that night.  Who does everyone think his major friend was.  Who tipped Charles off.

Vocking.  Sloot and Vocking have a history of covering up crimes.

Sloot called Vocking in right off that bat and got the ball rolling on the cover-up just like they did in the Mathews case(or whatever the guy in prisons names was)

Vocking called Croes in to buy some time and lead the family on a wild goose chase until they could get Natalee out of the sloot dump/compound the night Beth arrived.  Vocking was the director, at least in the very beginning.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: May 10, 2007, 07:04:08 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"

One more thing, if Natalee were in Deepak's car there would have at the very least been strands of her long hair in the back seat, especially if they were doing what Joran testified to. Why was no hair at all found in Deepak's car? Because they switched cars?[/b]

YOu do not even have to have long strands of hair for DNA testing.  That dead skin that flakes off your body that you cannot see is easily tested.  There would have been enough of her DNA to fill a petrie dish.

Exactly, Tylergal. In all logic there should have been signs of Natalee's  DNA in Deepak's car regardless of whether a crime took place in the car or not. Yet the Dutch turn up nothing. It is the absence of any DNA at all that speaks to a crime and cover-up.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: May 10, 2007, 07:04:50 PM »

I see San is born again     Laughing  ...could you imagine if she'd allowed the prayer session at her house?  

What a strange phone call...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: May 10, 2007, 07:04:59 PM »

My local CBS affiliate is showing teasers for the nightly news with a special report on the Travel Trap (cue pictures of sandy beaches) and the woman says "you pay for it for the rest of your life."  I'm assuming this is timeshares and I think Glenda might be protesting somewhere.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: May 10, 2007, 07:06:13 PM »

Are you talking about the friend that asked for him to Help Beth out?
If so I thought it was someone known to Beth's group / McWayne (sp)? Confused  Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: May 10, 2007, 07:07:01 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
.....and then my favorite of all.....is this a reference to a special, pimped out car? namely Deepaks?

++++++++++++++++++++++++

What Mary thought
was MagicTransport
was nothing but
Tragic Mansport

ya know BB there are those that think Shango is Robert Benson...but it's not him. The person that is Shango is a life log resident of Aruba...and I agree with Grande ~ he is Charles Croes

my opinion ~ via Gabe Leo!

Interesting thoughts Rob Do you know anything about a childrens book writer from Aruba, last name Peterson or Pederson? retired now from some capacity in ministry dept in Aruba?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: May 10, 2007, 07:07:15 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
My local CBS affiliate is showing teasers for the nightly news with a special report on the Travel Trap (cue pictures of sandy beaches) and the woman says "you pay for it for the rest of your life."  I'm assuming this is timeshares and I think Glenda might be protesting somewhere.

Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: May 10, 2007, 07:07:21 PM »

the major friend made the mistake of telling him and not the Holloway's or Twitty's

I agree.  I'm just throwing this out there.  Who owns the company that Charles provides cell phone service for?

I thought Charles Croes owns the store in Aruba and he is the distributor for Digicel?  I could be wrong.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: May 10, 2007, 07:07:57 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
.....and then my favorite of all.....is this a reference to a special, pimped out car? namely Deepaks?

++++++++++++++++++++++++

What Mary thought
was MagicTransport
was nothing but
Tragic Mansport

ya know BB there are those that think Shango is Robert Benson...but it's not him. The person that is Shango is a life log resident of Aruba...and I agree with Grande ~ he is Charles Croes

my opinion ~ via Gabe Leo!

WoW, Rob!

I never thought I would read you say that!!!  That is what I have said all along.  Read his lame attempts at writing and it's clear.  Also guess growing up on an island gives boys time to read all those Marvel comics he took the names, phrases, etc. from.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: May 10, 2007, 07:08:27 PM »

I thought he owned it.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: May 10, 2007, 07:08:32 PM »

Not sure..Looks to me like Charles Croes spends alot of time on the internet promoting Aruba's precious tourism since NH dissapeared.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: May 10, 2007, 07:09:00 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

Sloot called Vocking in right off that bat and got the ball rolling on the cover-up just like they did in the Mathews case(or whatever the guy in prisons names was)

Vocking called Croes in to buy some time and lead the family on a wild goose chase until they could get Natalee out of the sloot dump/compound the night Beth arrived.  Vocking was the director, at least in the very beginning.

Makes sense Blah.  In the beginning I always thought it was a person in the United States that called Charles and asked him to help friends of his out.  Of course I have since changed my mind and now we know it was someone in Aruba that called Charles to ask for his help and create a diversion that night.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: May 10, 2007, 07:09:43 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Not sure..Looks to me like Charles Croes spends alot of time on the internet promoting Aruba's precious tourism since NH dissapeared.

He might also spend time hanging arould ALE . In Daves book he says that when he dropped in to speak to Richardson(?) Charles Croes was there.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: May 10, 2007, 07:10:54 PM »

Rudy Croes and Charles Croes related?? Anybody Know?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: May 10, 2007, 07:11:47 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Are you talking about the friend that asked for him to Help Beth out?
If so I thought it was someone known to Beth's group / McWayne (sp)? Confused  Embarassed

Yes OF that's who I was asking about.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: May 10, 2007, 07:12:34 PM »

Anna
You need just a little animation...

Clicking those Ruby Red S_______ together  saying

Home... We need to bring Natalee Home

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: May 10, 2007, 07:12:35 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

Makes sense Blah.  In the beginning I always thought it was a person in the United States that called Charles and asked him to help friends of his out.  Of course I have since changed my mind and now we know it was someone in Aruba that called Charles to ask for his help and create a diversion that night.

well the call very well could have came from the US, these slimeballs have such a network between Miama, Aruba and Europe, who knows how it all came down.  But I believe that Vocking was the 1st one sloot went to to help out with the cover up.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: May 10, 2007, 07:12:37 PM »

Klaas

Wasn't there a silver car parked at Freddy's house when it was for sale??
We had a picture of it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: May 10, 2007, 07:12:52 PM »

he owns the company... Oduber controls it!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.