May 13, 2024, 05:42:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 291238 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: June 19, 2009, 10:53:36 PM »

Very interesting read......

http://www.writeintoaction.com/STORY%20Haleigh%20Bug%20Think%20Before%20You%20Donate.htm

Haleigh Bug
Think before you donate
by Timothy Charles Holmseth

Apparently the Haleighbug foundation is being investigated

"Thomas also filed a complaint to the Office of the Attorney General of the State of Florida.
The Department of Agriculture notified her that an investigation was being conducted".

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: June 19, 2009, 10:54:23 PM »

Art Harris Says:
June 19th, 2009 at 1:35 am
Dog–

What I can report is that the Crystal family connection — spiriting Haleigh away — has fallen off the boards; sources close to the case have chased one Chad ex – wife who may have had a get even motive, but that turned out to be a bust, and no plot tied to her side of the family is given any credence by investigators. In fact, she’s the only parent who regulary drops by the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department for a briefing and update with her lawyer; still wondering why Ron apparently doesn’t need or want an update from detectives and has yet to schedule regular visits and briefings with his lawyer by his side…

Art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/#more-2186

Brandi.........this is what Im talking about ..........its on Arts forum under the Bloody hands   story...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: June 19, 2009, 10:57:47 PM »

Art Harris Says:
Dog–

What I can report is that the Crystal family connection — spiriting Haleigh away — has fallen off the boards; sources close to the case have chased one Chad ex – wife who may have had a get even motive, but that turned out to be a bust, and no plot tied to her side of the family is given any credence by investigators. In fact, she’s the only parent who regulary drops by the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department for a briefing and update with her lawyer; still wondering why Ron apparently doesn’t need or want an update from detectives and has yet to schedule regular visits and briefings with his lawyer by his side…

Art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/#more-2186

Brandi.........this is what Im talking about ..........its on Arts forum under the Bloody hands   story...

Oh, it is a reply to a comment, I assume?

Not in the article itself.

Thanks.

Sounds kind of gossipy rather than factual to me, though.

Just sayin`.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: June 19, 2009, 10:58:21 PM »

I don't understand how anyone with a missing child would not want to sit down with LE, and keep bugging LE about what's going on. But that's me, I would bug them as much as I could for updates.

Sounds as if Ron has a problem .... and it appears it is...avoiding.
exactly Grama, it does sound that way and of course we dont need Art to confirm that LE wanted to talk to Ron, we heard that before and we have also never heard that he agreed or showed up for that meeting and so to me that says he isnt going to and doesnt want to.......It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that Ronald just plain doesnt want to help with the investigation........and so that leads me to believe that he knows something!!!!

do you have a link please to this information..thank you...if this is a fact, there should be an article about it that you read it from right...thanks...
I already said it was at Arts forum, in the section titled.......Bloody Hands, ....he tells there that LE has said that Ronald still hasnt came in to speak to them nor has he had his Lawyer call and try to set up a meeting to discuss the investigation, in that same post he also says that LE had said that Crystal is the only one that has kept in touch regularly and has came in several times to talk with investigators about the case...........oh and the bloody hand thing was about Ronalds bloody hands that he says he hit the wall or door and thats why they are bloody in the interview right after Haleigh came up missing........I wonder myself what he really did hit!!!!!!!!!

I just went to Art Harris' site (http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/#more-2186) and read the "Bloody Hands" article, dated 8 days ago. The only pertinent statement I found was:

"Police say investigators have spoken with Misty Cummings more than 10 times, along with members of both families, including mother Crystal Sheffield, who is engaged in a bitter custody dispute over Haleigh and little brother Ronald, Jr. Investigators have been trying to schedule more meetings with Ronald and his lawyers, but had not when we last spoke earlier this week."

I assume this is what you were talking about. That statement covers from 8-11 days ago. It's quite possible he has gone to LE since then and spoken to them.

I don't see where it states that Crystal keeps in touch with LE. Just that she talked to them when they wanted to talk to her.

Maybe I am missing something.

sounds as if they have talked with ronald since they said that they were trying to schedule MORE meetings with Ron...
and I don't see where it says that Crystal keeps in touch either...is there more?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: June 19, 2009, 11:01:30 PM »

http://www.writeintoaction.com/STORY%20Haleigh%20Bug%20Think%20Before%20You%20Donate.htm

Haleigh Bug
Think before you donate

"Thomas also filed a complaint to the Office of the Attorney General of the State of Florida.
The Department of Agriculture notified her that an investigation was being conducted".

why do parents of missing children see this as an opportunity to make money for themselves??? I don't get that...No wonder they packed up the HBC...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: June 19, 2009, 11:03:42 PM »

Art Harris Says:
Dog–

Art

Thanks.

Just sayin`.
well it sounds just as factual as anything else in this case to me......just sayin!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: June 19, 2009, 11:04:24 PM »

Hi Mlee...what are you doing up so late?

an angelic monkey      Well, would you believe it Cookie, mlee slept until 6AM today ....  and said that she overslept.

So, guess she gets a few extra hours tonight~~~

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: June 19, 2009, 11:07:09 PM »

Hi Mlee...what are you doing up so late?

an angelic monkey      Well, would you believe it Cookie, mlee slept until 6AM today ....  and said that she overslept.

So, guess she gets a few extra hours tonight~~~

Lordy! slept till 6 was over sleeping! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: June 19, 2009, 11:09:43 PM »

Art Harris Says:
Dog–

Art

Thanks.

Just sayin`.
well it sounds just as factual as anything else in this case to me......just sayin!

Exactly.

There are just way too many innuendos, rumors, hearsay and gossip in this case.

And way too few facts from LE and legitimate news sources.

JMO.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: June 19, 2009, 11:10:48 PM »

Haleigh Bug
Think before you donate

why do parents of missing children see this as an opportunity to make money for themselves??? I don't get that...No wonder they packed up the HBC...
Yes thats what Id like to knowm Ronald used his to marry the very girl that was the last to see his daughter and then decided he needed tatoos and new sayings on his truck and Lord only knows what else......really sad!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: June 19, 2009, 11:11:15 PM »

I don't understand how anyone with a missing child would not want to sit down with LE, and keep bugging LE about what's going on. But that's me, I would bug them as much as I could for updates.

exactly Grama, it does sound that way and of course we dont need Art to confirm that LE wanted to talk to Ron, we heard that before and we have also never heard that he agreed or showed up for that meeting and so to me that says he isnt going to and doesnt want to.......It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that Ronald just plain doesnt want to help with the investigation........and so that leads me to believe that he knows something!!!!

So, since it hasn't been confirmed that he has or hasn't gone to meet with LE, you take that as "he isn't going or doesn't want to"? Has it been confirmed that Crystal has, in fact, met with or spoken to LE everyday? And if it hasn't, how are you convinced that she has?

I'm not instigating, just trying to get your bird's eye 

To tell you the truth, I don't think there has been confirmation on either one, if they are are if they are no. Anything about Crystal has been coming from Kim, and nothing has been coming out of Rons attorneys.

And if you read the last column of Tim's, you find that Kim has not been too honest with her reports about meeting with LE.

http://www.writeintoaction.com/index.htm

Thanks mlee, I didn't think it was confirmed, but thought maybe I missed it, that's why I asked HH.

I'm usually just reading along, but thanks for answering!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: June 19, 2009, 11:15:11 PM »

Haleigh Bug
Think before you donate

Yes thats what Id like to knowm Ronald used his to marry the very girl that was the last to see his daughter and then decided he needed tatoos and new sayings on his truck and Lord only knows what else......really sad!

I thought that we were talking about the HBC.....how did we start talking about ron and tattoos?
was that mentioned in the article above? must have missed that ....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: June 19, 2009, 11:16:47 PM »

Haleigh Bug
Think before you donate

I thought that we were talking about the HBC.....how did we start talking about ron and tattoos?
was that mentioned in the article above? must have missed that ....
well I read "parents of missing children" and I asumed parents mmeant Ron too and so thats the one I was talking about...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: June 19, 2009, 11:26:30 PM »

"exactly Heart...he has his own forum going now and is getting his info from posters on there too..which is ALL hearsay!"
Art Harris 's posters post whatever, but I must say that Art has been in Sasuma, he speaks to LE and has spoken to the rest of the persons who are playing a part in this. So, if I was going to listen to what anyone has to say, it would be ART HARRIS. He has no axe to grind that I know of, not related to anyone in Satsuma and has no vested interest in the outcome. He has had his boots on the ground, unlike most of the rest of us.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: June 19, 2009, 11:30:06 PM »

"exactly Heart...he has his own forum going now and is getting his info from posters on there too..which is ALL hearsay!"
Art Harris 's posters post whatever, but I must say that Art has been in Sasuma, he speaks to LE and has spoken to the rest of the persons who are playing a part in this. So, if I was going to listen to what anyone has to say, it would be ART HARRIS. He has no axe to grind that I know of, not related to anyone in Satsuma and has no vested interest in the outcome. He has had his boots on the ground, unlike most of the rest of us.
Thats correct, and I doubt he would take up for either side, he has said time and again that he checks his info out several times before posting it so.........

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1375 on: June 19, 2009, 11:33:40 PM »

I remember hearing some time ago that LE wanted to talk to Ronald again, and that he had not gone back in to talk.

Just because we have not heard one way or the other, whether he has or has not talked to LE ...does that automatically mean he has not by now?

Would we have been told if he had gone back to talk to LE?

I don't know.

I believe the answer is no. Nor would LE inform Art of what is going on in this case.

TJ Hart on HLN has said numerous times that LE is not talking not even to him, not even to Art.
Yet I heard that they are talking to Kim
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: June 19, 2009, 11:38:08 PM »

I remember hearing some time ago that LE wanted to talk to Ronald again, and that he had not gone back in to talk.

Just because we have not heard one way or the other, whether he has or has not talked to LE ...does that automatically mean he has not by now?

Would we have been told if he had gone back to talk to LE?

I don't know.

I believe the answer is no. Nor would LE inform Art of what is going on in this case.

TJ Hart on HLN has said numerous times that LE is not talking not even to him, not even to Art.
Yet I heard that they are talking to Kim
Yes, and when it is said "talking to Kim" it doesnt necessarily mean giving out any important information, Kim is Crystals lawyer and she is required to go to any meetings with Crystal if Crystal wants her there and so of course she hears whatever LE has to say to Crystal, and its not gonna be anything that they deem important, its gonna be whatever they feel they can say to Crystal as the Mother of the missing child to assure her that this investigation is ongoing and still being worked on so she can at least have that assurance...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: June 19, 2009, 11:43:01 PM »

Art Harris Says:
Dog–

Art

Thanks.

Just sayin`.

Exactly.

There are just way too many innuendos, rumors, hearsay and gossip in this case.

And way too few facts from LE and legitimate news sources.

JMO.

And Art obtained that information from where?  He does not even say. Did he pull it off the top of his head or out of his you know what?

LE is not talking and when they did the last I heard is no one has been eliminated, no one.

FDLE Hosts Roundtable on Haleigh Cummings Case

2009-6-5 by: Captain Dick Schauland

No suspects were identified as a result of this meeting, and no persons were eliminated.   The participants emphasized that the Haleigh Cummings case IS NOT a cold case.  There are still investigative leads to be followed, evidence to be analyzed, and previous interviews to be re-conducted.  The group intends to meet again in 30 days if the case has not yet been solved.

http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleID=43

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: June 19, 2009, 11:46:26 PM »

There seems to be a definite taking of sides, pros and cons for Ron and Crystal.  I think it's important to try to stay with  facts from reliable sources, such as LE and try to stay away from "I hear" or "I heard".    There isn't a whole lot of information  forthcoming right now, and I can see it's frustrating.  There is of course discussion about theories and we all have opinions.  The only problem is sometimes theories, opinions and rumors start becoming facts, when they aren't.         I too would like to know where Haleigh is. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1379 on: June 19, 2009, 11:50:32 PM »

Just a quick post as I'm on the bberry. But when I hear about missing children and greed I had to pop in...if Crystal is using this to get cash why wouldn't she take me up on my numerous offers to pay rent or even cash and why hasn't she even cashed the check I mailed a month ago?? I'm just grateful she's not in chilis expecting freebies

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.