May 05, 2024, 05:22:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 412138 times)
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2010, 06:55:41 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  Thanks Tamikosmom and Magnolia for your answers.  This third story is just.......... well, I've raised my pantlegs so far they look like daisy dukes.  Balcony at the ancestral home?  WTH?  I've always felt something bad happened at the Vandersweat home.  What a little punk.  He ruins a family, an island's reputation, causes F16's to fly over, tells of how someone dies and he does not lose sleep over it.................. come on Aruba..... enough is enough.  Maybe that's how it is in Aruba - you don't lose sleep when someone dies.  I'm sorry, I shouldn't post when I am angry! 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2010, 08:02:23 AM »

Good Morning...

Dompig's theory (if you can call it that) was always Natalee used drugs. I have no idea, I wasn't there. I do wonder how this new theory is in line with the first investigation - what does he have that allows this conclusion? He kept saying the ocean was where it was at... so what does he have to back up any of this and if this is in-line with the first investigation, why aren't we seeing Joran arrested... and jailed for abuse of a corpse. I think Dompig lies as much as Joran.

I have no idea how they would prove rape after five years (no DNA or injuries on a corpse - I believe Natalee was raped, but I have no idea how they could prove it if they couldn't before...) ... so abuse of a corpse is probably all there is for now.

And when have you ever heard of a prosecutor saying - well, he's only gonna get six months for abuse of a corpse so we're not really interested... astonishing.

One last point... "balcony"? the Sloots don't have a balcony - it's a one level ranch style home. Do they mean 'fell off the roof'... this makes no sense ...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2010, 08:02:53 AM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/26/AR2010022601733.html

Dutch TV to air new story in Holloway case

The Associated Press
Friday, February 26, 2010; 5:22 AM

AMSTERDAM -- A Dutch television station is airing an interview with the man once suspected of involvement in the disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway, in which he again claims to have disposed of her body.

Joran van der Sloot's latest confession to be broadcast by RTL Nieuws Friday doesn't fit with known facts about the Holloway case. Van der Sloot, 22, was last seen with Holloway before her disappearance while on vacation in Aruba in 2005.

He claims in the paid interview that Holloway accidentally fell from a balcony and he disposed of her body in a swamp.

He previously told an undercover reporter that she died unexpectedly while they were kissing and he dumped her body in the ocean.

Aruban prosecutors say they lack evidence to charge Van der Sloot.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2010, 08:07:45 AM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/natalee-holloway-fell-her-death

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2010, 08:10:40 AM »

Falling off the balcony is an ACCIDENT... no need to hide a body over that. No need to cause an international incident.

I'm not buying any of this. 

+++

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2010, 08:12:55 AM »

Can't believe anything he says.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2010, 08:18:31 AM »

http://www.boletinextra.com/

On the right side of this page is two video's pertaining to the Jaap interview.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2010, 08:23:07 AM »

When the Dutch flew into Aruba and did the interrogations they also video recorded them... (we've never seen those) - but I don't think this story is at all in line with what was said there.

Beth said that they were all blaming each other... no need to blame each other when someone falls off a "balcony"... that's just an accident and maybe the fault of the person who fell (not always, someone could be pushed... but in the case of an accident, it's really no one's fault)...

The only thing a fall from a "balcony" explains is a head injury. And we all know there is some validity there.

+++

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2010, 08:28:48 AM »

Good Morning...

Dompig's theory (if you can call it that) was always Natalee used drugs. I have no idea, I wasn't there. I do wonder how this new theory is in line with the first investigation - what does he have that allows this conclusion? He kept saying the ocean was where it was at... so what does he have to back up any of this and if this is in-line with the first investigation, why aren't we seeing Joran arrested... and jailed for abuse of a corpse. I think Dompig lies as much as Joran.

I have no idea how they would prove rape after five years (no DNA or injuries on a corpse - I believe Natalee was raped, but I have no idea how they could prove it if they couldn't before...) ... so abuse of a corpse is probably all there is for now.

And when have you ever heard of a prosecutor saying - well, he's only gonna get six months for abuse of a corpse so we're not really interested... astonishing.

One last point... "balcony"? the Sloots don't have a balcony - it's a one level ranch style home. Do they mean 'fell off the roof'... this makes no sense ...

Exactly, Rob.        My first thought:   What balcony?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2010, 08:36:07 AM »

When the Dutch flew into Aruba and did the interrogations they also video recorded them... (we've never seen those) - but I don't think this story is at all in line with what was said there.

Beth said that they were all blaming each other... no need to blame each other when someone falls off a "balcony"... that's just an accident and maybe the fault of the person who fell (not always, someone could be pushed... but in the case of an accident, it's really no one's fault)...

The only thing a fall from a "balcony" explains is a head injury. And we all know there is some validity there.

The balcony is supposedly at "a friend's" house.  Pffftt.  That Joran and "A friend" went to the friend's house.

You bring up an excellent point Rob.  Is there a balcony at the kalpoe house?  No?  Then why in the world would they even be in the running to play the blame game back in 2005?  According to this latest mocking tale by Joran, the K's weren't even there!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2010, 08:38:08 AM »

I agree with the Monkeys who posted before - in those pics Joran is definitely not crying.  I don't know that he's laughing, but rather trying to produce tears that ain't coming!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2010, 08:39:21 AM »

If you are drinking and pretty drunk and you do a line of cocaine, it sobers you up almost immediately.

It doesn't make you drunker and higher.  It levels out the alcohol effects.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2010, 08:40:19 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  Thanks Tamikosmom and Magnolia for your answers.  This third story is just.......... well, I've raised my pantlegs so far they look like daisy dukes.  Balcony at the ancestral home?  WTH?  I've always felt something bad happened at the Vandersweat home.  What a little punk.  He ruins a family, an island's reputation, causes F16's to fly over, tells of how someone dies and he does not lose sleep over it.................. come on Aruba..... enough is enough.  Maybe that's how it is in Aruba - you don't lose sleep when someone dies.  I'm sorry, I shouldn't post when I am angry! 

No need to apologize!  The little schmuck now has Dave willing to come up with tons of dough (again) to search this latest pond.  Another one.  A second line of bull$h*t to twist the insides of Natalee's parents into knots.

I agree with you Sharon - enough is ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2010, 08:43:13 AM »

Falling off the balcony is an ACCIDENT... no need to hide a body over that. No need to cause an international incident.

I'm not buying any of this. 

I agree....BUT, just in case .....

"Falling off the balcony" ... where? Certainly not at C&C's. The Sloot home doesn't have a balcony. If this imaginary incident took place at a hotel on the island, surely others would have seen/heard something. So whose imaginary home were they at?

Something that has always stuck in my brain from way back is when one of the Kalpoe's said "she touched the pillar" as she stumbled to the door (after she had fallen down). This was in reference to when they said they dropped her off at the hotel. We know they did not drop her off there, but so many times we say there is some truth mixed with fiction/lies in the stories.

I am just rambling...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2010, 08:53:28 AM »

I wonder who this friend is that Joran named in this latest tale of his?  I sure hope we find out, and I have to wonder if this person he named will attempt some revenge..............especially now that Joran is back on Aruba.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2010, 09:02:29 AM »

van Cromvoirts are the only ones I know of that had a balcony.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2010, 09:08:50 AM »

And maybe Lorenzo 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2010, 09:13:34 AM »

And maybe Lorenzo 

his place in Saventa doesn't look like it has a balcony... but maybe, I'm not totally sure.

+++

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2010, 09:13:38 AM »

Gee - is it any surprise that Dompig is upholding this latest story from Joran?

Holloway fell over balcony, says Van der Sloot

Friday 26 February 2010

American teenager Natalee Holloway was killed after falling off a balcony at a friend's home after drinking whisky and taking cocaine, main suspect Joran van der Sloot is reported as saying in a German tv interview.

The Telegraaf, which has seen the 2.5 hour interview, says an emotional Van der Sloot made the confession in a hotel room in Dusseldorf.

Former police chief Gerard Dompig, who was involved in the initial investigation into Holloway's disappearance on the Caribbean island of Aruba in May 2005, says he believes the claim is worth further investigation.

Van der Sloot's new story fits with the time line and is very specific on the details, he told the Telegraaf.

Aruban officials have already dismissed the new statement as 'fantasy and lies'.

Whisky

In the statement, Van der Sloot says he, Natalie and another friend went to the friend's house where they took cocaine and drunk whisky.

Natalee climbed on to the edge of the balcony, he said. 'I think she was really drunk, so she started doing a sort of half strip tease, like she did on stage at Carls & Charlies,' he said.

'I walked to her to dance with her a bit, and I held her hips and when I let go she fell over the balcony.'

When the two ran down stairs, they found Natalee on the ground with a lot of blood. 'I think she hit the ground with her head first,' he is quoted as saying.

The two young men then put the body in a car and hit it in a swamp, he claims.

Alibi

The other youth has been given an alibi by his mother, the Telegraaf reports.

The new confession will be broadcast on RTL5 on Sunday night.

In 2008, Dutch tv crime journalist Peter R. de Vries claimed he had solved the mystery surrounding the girl's disappearance using a plant and a hidden camera.

During the programme, Van der Sloot told the plant, who was working for De Vries, that the girl was completely drunk and died while they were on the beach. Her body, he said, was dumped at sea.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/02/holloway_fell_over_balcony_say.php
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2010, 09:14:48 AM »

And maybe Lorenzo 

his place in Saventa doesn't look like it has a balcony... but maybe, I'm not totally sure.

OM says the friend was alibied by his mother.  Who of Joran's friends lives with possibly only a mother - no father?

Does Freddie fit here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.