May 14, 2024, 04:20:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 388200 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: May 01, 2009, 02:37:38 PM »

WLC posted much the same thing claiming that Beth lied.

And yet his minions even here did not skip a beat in following him.
I suppose it could be that same kind of mentality?

Anna - all I can say is some of these people are very savy and did everything they could to appear "clean".   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: May 01, 2009, 02:37:50 PM »

So we have HotShot trying to be the glue to bring all this hoax together.  She must be very proud.

But I do wonder who attended some of these alleged meetings.  I mean who they actually were, not who they posed as.  Like the one with the Detective and his "brother" who claimed to have had a vision.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: May 01, 2009, 02:40:33 PM »

Human nature is such that some of these people didn't dedicate all their hours and time to these "diversions" for no compensation.

Again IMO only

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: May 01, 2009, 02:43:30 PM »

Anna - all I can say is some of these people are very savy and did everything they could to appear "clean".   

I'm sure that's true Klaas......but this is a very tough crowd.

I know it was painful to listen and watch to much of what went on here.....and painful for many monkeys to see the "prodigal" monkeys pick up and move out to follow the wizard.

But there was much to gain.  It can be very helpful to let the bad guys talk, especially when they think they have everyone on the hook.   

Like when Joran talks, it's how we get to know them better.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: May 01, 2009, 02:43:41 PM »

I know they are Klaas.  Pros at being scammers.  But when he posted "Beth lied" and asked who ran with her lies, I just couldn't let that one slide. 

And as for the AHATA gang, I do think perhaps some people like to hear bad things especially about Beth.  Contrary to what they might claim.

Sometimes time is the only way to really know where a person stands on an issue.  No one can read the mind of another over the internet.  But with enough time, it does usually come out what their intent is.  And sometimes that's the only way to know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: May 01, 2009, 02:47:11 PM »

Human nature is such that some of these people didn't dedicate all their hours and time to these "diversions" for no compensation.

Again IMO only

And not only that but their entire economy is more or less at stake as well.  So I do think the millions and millions dedicated for tourism can be used in creative ways and not just to buy gaudy TV commercials.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: May 01, 2009, 02:49:00 PM »

Which brings us right back around to the question of WHY the big pond diversion in the first place?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: May 01, 2009, 02:53:16 PM »

Which brings us right back around to the question of WHY the big pond diversion in the first place?

It certainly does. I woudl like to know that as well.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: May 01, 2009, 02:56:59 PM »

bastibro

Don't know if you're joking...but the original Attorney General Theresa whatever had a nice letter explaining all the errors by her Dutch OM, Karen Jansen.  The Dutch wanted Hans so badly he is being sent to St. Maarten.  He will fit right in with their politicians.

Yep Buckeye, we in the Netherlands realize that Hans Mos is not the most smart prosecutor the Dutch have ever seen but, we also know that he is NOT corrupt.

Neither is Karin Jansen corrupt.

What I`m trying to say is that they were, at least at that time, incapable to deal with the pressure this case brought along(They made mistakes) but they are NOT corrupt!!

Please believe me and take this to heart because you all`ve been on a dead track until this very moment

There was/is a cover up in Aruba, however that`s limited to Joran, the Klaploe`s, Paulus, Voc(King) and IMO to one or two other persons.

This whole crab trap theory, that`s the distraction here at Scared Monkeys.

Thanks for appreciating my opinion

The decisions are only determined by the evidence presented. Thank God, Nico Jorg presented supplemental evidence, or Paulus would have gotten paid.  Please don't tell me Jansen couldn't deal with the pressure.  She prosecuted a whole gang, in Holland. If they were unable to function they should have filed motions to the Hague describing their inability to perform their duty and why.  They are either part of the problem or they are hiding from it. Either way, it is injustice for an eighteen year old girl and her family.  Who was to represent the victim?

POST OF THE DAY!!!

Buckeye ... NOBODY was respresented Natalee Holloway.

In the words of Beth Holloway ... "The defence was running the show."

Janet

+++++++

LOVING NATALEE - Beth Holloway

Page 183:
  The Dutch interrogators, who have tried as hard as the FBI to help us, come up to the room. They are trying to make heads or tails of this. "In Holland this would never have happened' one of them tells me. "The defense is running the show". They were as shocked as we were that the 3 will be released and said information was presented to the judge that showed ample reason to keep them in custody.

NANCY GRACE
Judge Dismisses Holloway Suit
Aired August 11, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S MOTHER: ... We go back and we remember that Paulus Van Der Sloot and Antonio Carlo have been connected since the very beginning and really just kind of running the show. I mean, the defense attorneys seemed to be running the show in Aruba last summer. So it doesn`t surprise us at all that he would prevail again here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

bastibro

Either way ... Natalee Holloway never had an advocate within the Aruban investigation.

Janet

+++++++

On the Record w/ Greta - September 28, 2005
Jug Twitty Lashes Out at the Prosecutor

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S STEPFATHER:  ... But you know, I have a real problem with the prosecutor. Either she’s hiding something down there, or she doesn’t have any backbone.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170678,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: May 01, 2009, 02:58:59 PM »

Karin Janssen is corrupt as the rest of them..She SOLD HER SOUL and she knows it.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: May 01, 2009, 03:05:40 PM »

I'm sure that's true Klaas......but this is a very tough crowd.

I know it was painful to listen and watch to much of what went on here.....and painful for many monkeys to see the "prodigal" monkeys pick up and move out to follow the wizard.

But there was much to gain.  It can be very helpful to let the bad guys talk, especially when they think they have everyone on the hook.   

Like when Joran talks, it's how we get to know them better.

I had the same thought.  Rob uses that phrase often.  Keep talking.  It's how we get to know you better.  Brings to mind one my Dad used 'give 'em enough rope and they'll hang themselves'.....funny but now that sounds like an Aruban front page story.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: May 01, 2009, 03:09:58 PM »

Karin Janssen is corrupt as the rest of them..She SOLD HER SOUL and she knows it.....

Janssen arrested 2 innocent people on the word of supects she KNEW were lying..If that isn't CORRUPT i don't know what is..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: May 01, 2009, 03:10:08 PM »

Janet said:

bastibro

Either way ... Natalee Holloway never had an advocate within the Aruban investigation.

IMO opinion, one of the things we have learned about the Dutch/Aruban legal system, is that it is not the job of the OM to be the advocate of the victims of crime, as it is here in the US.  It is the job of the OM to be neutral and do what is in the best interest of  the greatest number of people. 

A job description ripe with "gray area" and perfect for corruption. 

IMO, most people would choose not to travel to ARUBA, if they knew how "the system" really works.

IMO, Karin Janssen was one of the architects of the cover up and has been under the microscope in Holland for other questionable dealings.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: May 01, 2009, 03:14:42 PM »

Oooooooh 2NJSONS_MOM!   

I had the same thought.  Rob uses that phrase often.  Keep talking.  It's how we get to know you better.  Brings to mind one my Dad used 'give 'em enough rope and they'll hang themselves'.....funny but now that sounds like an Aruban front page story.

You're right, it does!   

Helen Back
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: May 01, 2009, 03:23:34 PM »

Janet said:

bastibro

IMO opinion, one of the things we have learned about the Dutch/Aruban legal system, is that it is not the job of the OM to be the advocate of the victims of crime, as it is here in the US.  It is the job of the OM to be neutral and do what is in the best interest of  the greatest number of people. 

A job description ripe with "gray area" and perfect for corruption. 

IMO, most people would choose not to travel to ARUBA, if they knew how "the system" really works.

IMO, Karin Janssen was one of the architects of the cover up and has been under the microscope in Holland for other questionable dealings.

You are exactly right Helen Back, the OM does not represent the victim any more than the suspect in this system but supposedly the greater good as determined by that person.

The law alone is supposed to protect the victim but we see this failed in this instance completely.  If the OM is not willing to do the right thing, it all is for nothing.

Yes, she arrested the security guards knowing full well the J2K were lying like cheap rugs.  That's corrupt.  Also smacks of racism.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: May 01, 2009, 03:31:50 PM »

Excerpt from article:

Comparisons Drawn to Natalee Holloway

The case is reminiscent of the high-profile disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba four years ago this month.

Holloway has never been found, despite exhaustive investigations and searches on the Caribbean island. Three boys last seen with her have been arrested, questioned and released, but no one has been prosecuted in the case.

"There’s obviously similarities if people are thinking about that: a young woman goes on vacation and disappears," Knipes told FOXNews.com. "But we don’t have anything to show any foul play."

Still, police investigating Brittanee's disappearance and the teen's loved ones are hoping she will be found alive.

On Monday, Brittanee's mom, boyfriend and a handful of her friends posted dozens of flyers in Myrtle Beach bearing the missing teen's picture and description.

Her father, who lives near Tampa, Fla., is in Myrtle Beach with his wife and relatives and is helping in the search, Drexel said.

Brittanee's stepfather also has been helping out from Rochester, fielding some media calls during the teen's disappearance.

Teams from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are also assisting in the search, according to Knipes.

Detectives in Rochester are interviewing Brittanee's friends and others from the area who traveled to Myrtle Beach last week.

Allanna Lippa, 19, said she was one of about 15 people in the group who stayed "in one big room" at the motel. Lippa returned to Rochester, where she is now worrying about her friend.

"There's a million things that could have possibly happened to her," said Lippa, 19. "She was fun, a little ball of energy. But she was also depressed."

Brittanee Drexel has blue eyes and shoulder-length brown hair with blond highlights. She's 5 feet tall, weighs about 103 pounds and was last seen wearing a multi-colored shirt, black shorts and flip-flops.

Those with any information are asked to call Myrtle Beach Police at (843) 918-1300, 1-800-CRIME-TV or 1-800-THE-LOST (843-5678).

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518596,00.html

-------------------
And every time another teen goes missing, all of this country is reminded yet again what happened to Natalee Holloway and how Justice was never served in her instance, she never even had a legitimate investigation!

So no one is going to forget and this is NOT going away.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: May 01, 2009, 03:44:45 PM »

70 degrees,not a cloud in the sky,it's friday and the exposing of the P.O.S. continues........Who could ask for anything more!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: May 01, 2009, 04:05:03 PM »

And I suspect the defectors who sided with caps et al are STILL blinded by these cretans.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: May 01, 2009, 04:11:33 PM »

And I suspect the defectors who sided with caps et al are STILL blinded by these cretans.

It is sad Wreck.Many had contributed to the NH forum but..When facts are presented that one is misleading people and you continue to support the people,and or person misleading the Monkey's,you have chosen your own fate....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: May 01, 2009, 04:44:14 PM »

It is sad Wreck.Many had contributed to the NH forum but..When facts are presented that one is misleading people and you continue to support the people,and or person misleading the Monkey's,you have chosen your own fate....

The worst of it is that it was all so unneccessary. 

These were smart people, already committed to the cause, who did exactly what they are now projecting onto us.  They got carried away with their pet theory.  They, some much, much more than others, already were or became concerned with credit and with control.

How does it feel to have been complicit in a [Mark Purcell --> AHATA --> ATA --> F.O.A. --> Van der Sloot] attempt to rip off Dave Holloway, inflict further emotional distress upon the parents and family of a missing girl, and draw attention away from actual evidence?

How does it feel?

And now what?

It's such a waste. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.