May 02, 2024, 08:41:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #27 6/26/05 Sun-Day  (Read 242946 times)
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: June 26, 2005, 04:50:30 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "Ian"
Oops meant to post this in my earlier post too:

Steve Croes Had Nothing to Do with Disappearance of Natalee Holloway (VIDEO)

We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning and that he got tangled into this case because he exchanged emails with one of the Kalpoe brothers the night Natalee went missing. The email most likely had nothing to do with Holloway and was just a friendly chat. Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel. However the police later took him into custody for questioning, because Joran changes his story turning on Croes.

Ian.. You  still have the Vidio's  From MSM..on your  site of the Reported"Confessions"and "death" ..I Saw there last week??.
They were  Something.Later we found they  were False.

While Steve may be innocent of any crime against Natalee, he was not honest from the beginning.  He lied in corroborating the three amigos' original story, which likely helped push the investigation in the wrong direction.  While I think it's crazy he was held on suspicion of being involved in kidnapping and murder (if it's true that was his only involvement), he certainly deserves jail time by giving the false statement to police.
cjm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: June 26, 2005, 04:50:31 PM »

Some pictures from todays hearing and the search for Natalee.

Steve looks happy, so do the police with him.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/ts/060305alateenaruba/im:/050626/481/aru10406262002;_ylt=AhOYMvGXWi41mz06ljF27gvlWMcF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5bGcyMWMzBHNlYwNzc25hdg--?sp=-1&lsp=6000
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: June 26, 2005, 04:50:39 PM »

Editorial note:

If a topic is "pruned" Like this one will be for the Nicole conversation. The post usually end up in the admin forum and are not actually deleted as stated by some posters. You are not being censored but as has been stated we are attempting to keep the busiest threads on topic for archiving abilites for future posters to look back on.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: June 26, 2005, 04:50:44 PM »

Quote from: "goon squad"
<<"We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning….  Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel.">>

If sentence #2 is true, then sentence #1 is false.

good point!

peace to all
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: June 26, 2005, 04:51:32 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
They arrest people for nothing. I'm telling you all the police have nothing in this case... Confused
And unfortunely, I thought the resources are, probably unintentionaly, diverted to the wrong side... since the very beginning! Confused
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: June 26, 2005, 04:51:55 PM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"
<<"We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning….  Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel.">>

Exactly. Croes lied about something one way or another yet they let him go. I'm so confused.

exactly, I was just reading this post, how wouold Croes know the "party line" in order to relate it to LE unless he had been told one way or another pretty soon after the fact. So he could not have been honest from the beginning..........unless he fessed up the day he was arrested, which was the day after he voluntarily decided to lie to LE
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: June 26, 2005, 04:51:56 PM »

My heart goes out to the NH family and friends.. DASH.. from what I have read on here.. I give you credit for being here at all.. I dont know if I could do this if it were my friend that were missing.. being questioned.. and reading things that "possibly" may have happened..  THAT has to be hard.. we all are praying for a safe return for your friend.
I saw your tv interview.. more then once.. I think you are a very intelligent gal...  God Bless you!  and HUGS to you as well..
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: June 26, 2005, 04:52:08 PM »

Quote from: "Nicole"
Well, I just graduated high school and was supposed to go to Cancun in August. Now my parents won't let me go. It seems I'm being punished for a dumb mistake of someone else. It's not fair.

Crying or Very sad  Wahhh
My goodness.  In my opinion, that was an awfully obtuse and selfish comment.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: June 26, 2005, 04:52:39 PM »

I would like to refer to the case when the son of the argentinian President Menem was murderd by syrian agents after menem not fulfilled his part of a armsdeal. I would like to comment that powerfull people have lots of means at their disposal and money turns friends into enemies and enemies into friends.

Quote from: "bendex"
Mind you that abduction needs very good planning, like what who to kidnap when you have to study the daily habits of persons etc. it is not that easy. However murder is much easier ......................

Quote from: "luna"
Quote from: "grits"
ok guys....i still think my slant may be on track... $120 million is a lot of dough ....that the "businessmen"  in Panama and Nicarauga would want to recoup...

Natalee's Uncle Tom is head of ALL investment services for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham but yet he filed a new corporation just for himself in Rhode Island in late 2004 and named it Amsouth Investment Corp...  not accusing...just found it as part of new corporate filings...

the scheme at AmSouth for which the bank ended up in court  involved Panamanian and Nicaraugan banks...one of the indicted was a Robert Picou - a Panamanian who is said to be in hiding in Nicarauga or Panama

The scheme further involved a Jackson, Mississippi securities trader and a Memphis lawyer...and Clinton, Mississippi is a suburb of Jackson...it is where Dave Holloway lives and from which Beth and Jug Twitty (Tom's twin brother) moved to Birmingham...just too many coincidences for me....

if Tom hid money for himself and the Panama and Nicarauga "businessmen" wanted their money back maybe they needed a way to "force" the issue?? makes ya go hmmm.... maybe the guy on the plane with Natalee that is missing???  they've never given his name?  cause it might come up in connection with the SEC cases??

or the Twitty brothers could have been innocently involved and testified about the scheme and this could be revenge against them...

i agree that everyone is innocent until proven guilty...and this is one weird case

I normally don't quote the post I'm responding to in its entirety....but in case anyone missed this....

Definitely makes you go, "HHHmmmmmmm..."

Her room was on the beach with a door that opened to the sand.....maybe she was abducted on her way back to the HI???

Only the facts
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: June 26, 2005, 04:53:44 PM »

Quote from: "---"
AAAh now I understand because you know them they can impossible be involved in this.
Quote from: "---"
What people you know ?

The whole family

{{edit: attacking the posters is NOT allowed.  Catriana}}

::claps hands::

You tell him Dash!  Laughing
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: June 26, 2005, 04:53:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Quote from: "tkubi7"
Quote from: "Ian"
Oops meant to post this in my earlier post too:

Steve Croes Had Nothing to Do with Disappearance of Natalee Holloway (VIDEO)

We have learned that Croes was honest from the beginning and that he got tangled into this case because he exchanged emails with one of the Kalpoe brothers the night Natalee went missing. The email most likely had nothing to do with Holloway and was just a friendly chat. Croes actually went to the police in an attempt to vindicate Joran by telling them he saw the boys drop her off at the hotel. However the police later took him into custody for questioning, because Joran changes his story turning on Croes.

http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/06/26/1795/

I thought I heard that Croes did not even know JVDS. And why would he try to vindicate someone he didn't know? Also, If he really did see the boys drop natalee of at HI< aren't we back to square one then?

He didn't.  He knew one of the brothers.  He didn't see Natalee getting dropped off at HI.  He was covering up for the brothers.  When the stories changed, that's when he was arrested.

Oh and this is according to Geraldo.

Wrong. Croes got an email from Deepak - that's why he was arrested. Shocked

Sorry if I'm wrong.  May I point out that my source was geraldo? Shocked
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: June 26, 2005, 04:53:54 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"

It's Not True. He didn't know Joran.He Knows Deepak.
IMHO

True, he lied to protect Deepak (and possibly Satish). The fact remains that he lied, since the brothers' story is now different from the original, and the statement that he is 'honest' is in fact contradictory to his actions (ie. lying to the authorities).

I am, however, willing to give him (Steve), the benefit of the doubt, and that he didnt' know what he'd be getting himself into.

Can't wait until Greta interviews him  Laughing

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
GulfCoastGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: June 26, 2005, 04:54:26 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
Quote from: "grits"
ok guys....i still think my slant may be on track... $120 million is a lot of dough ....that the "businessmen"  in Panama and Nicarauga would want to recoup...

Natalee's Uncle Tom is head of ALL investment services for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham but yet he filed a new corporation just for himself in Rhode Island in late 2004 and named it Amsouth Investment Corp...  not accusing...just found it as part of new corporate filings...

the scheme at AmSouth for which the bank ended up in court  involved Panamanian and Nicaraugan banks...one of the indicted was a Robert Picou - a Panamanian who is said to be in hiding in Nicarauga or Panama

The scheme further involved a Jackson, Mississippi securities trader and a Memphis lawyer...and Clinton, Mississippi is a suburb of Jackson...it is where Dave Holloway lives and from which Beth and Jug Twitty (Tom's twin brother) moved to Birmingham...just too many coincidences for me....

if Tom hid money for himself and the Panama and Nicarauga "businessmen" wanted their money back maybe they needed a way to "force" the issue?? makes ya go hmmm.... maybe the guy on the plane with Natalee that is missing???  they've never given his name?  cause it might come up in connection with the SEC cases??

or the Twitty brothers could have been innocently involved and testified about the scheme and this could be revenge against them...

i agree that everyone is innocent until proven guilty...and this is one weird case

I normally don't quote the post I'm responding to in its entirety....but in case anyone missed this....

Definitely makes you go, "HHHmmmmmmm..."

Her room was on the beach with a door that opened to the sand.....maybe she was abducted on her way back to the HI???

This is my first post on this board, but have been lurking for weeks..Dave Holloway is from Meridian MS, the same city as I am from..He does not live in Clinton MS...
Tahnks
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: June 26, 2005, 04:54:47 PM »

Quote from: "cjm"
Some pictures from todays hearing and the search for Natalee.

Steve looks happy, so do the police with him.

Ugh! Can you shorten that link?

It's messing up the whole page.  Confused

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: June 26, 2005, 04:55:36 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
And which are they ?

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Do you all agree that the supposed lie of Joran , Deepak and Satish made  about dropping natalee of at the holliday in is the only suspicious thing there is against them ?

NO! I honestly think LE has much more.

we only KNOW rumors, the facts will come out if they exist. The truth ALWAYS comes out.

According to Satish's lawyer they don't have anything. And he would know because theyre required to show what evidence they have to the defense attorney. And hey, where did you get that picture of my girlfriend? Laughing

Laughing  Laughing do we have a relationship I don't remember? You should have seen me in my younger days!  A picture of your GF, I needed that laugh inspector! Thanks.
But, indeed, Sateesh did lie, and apparently lied for at least a few days. I think Sateesh may be the least guilty party besided SC. I never could figure out how SC played into it, no matter hpw I tried. I would not expect Sateesh's or any of them attorneys to say anything different. Especially if I had paid my attorney fees.
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: June 26, 2005, 04:55:52 PM »

hey gang ... was just catching up reading here ... taking a break and a breath is a good idea! there's a momentum that gets going at times when lots in happening and all that leads to some pretty nasty ways of talking to each other - and the great thing about this board is that mostly we show a lot of respect for each other even when we disagree.

/mom-mode

I really just want to send a big Bravo! to GuyWdog for posting those pics - Guy's been pretty critical of lots of the theories and very right about the apologies owed to Mr. Croes ... and yet he remembers that this is a sad story and that Natalee is till missing.  

I thought that was an awesome sign of the best of this board. Wow!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: June 26, 2005, 04:55:54 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Yeah, well I don't do dumb things. Even though I'm 17 I don't drink or get into cars with strangers. I should be allowed to go.

The silver lining to this case is that others have learned of the dangers that lie in wait for their children, and not just on island nations.

NICOLE, Listen hon, this is something you need to take up with your parents.As a parent, I would not let my daughter go in light of what has happened these past few weeks..They are trying to do what is best for you..trust them and know that you DO NOT know everything at 17...
Natalee, from all accounts, was intelligent, God fearing, respectable, and kind.She did not deserve what has happened to her, whatever that may be..and she does not deserve her character attacked while she is not in a position to defend herself.We do not know if there were "mistakes" made on her part, though probably 99% of us can say we dont think she made any, and was just simply a victim.The thing you need to understand is, it matters not if you are responsible yourself, or not..what your parents are trying to express to you is their fear of not wanting to lose you, as natalee's mom has lost her..in whatever sense of the word that may be...

"God dont like ugly"
melbel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: June 26, 2005, 04:56:23 PM »

Just want to rant about Geraldo's breathless "just this hour learned" the reason Steve Croes had been held.  This info was in public for many days.  Even Dan at Riehl's seemed not to have known about it.  I think you good monkeys have discussed it here in past days.

LAWRENCE: Well, Tony, we have been telling you about that fourth suspect, a deejay who worked on a local party boat named Steve Croes. Well, law enforcement sources close to the investigation now tell CNN that Croes came under suspicion because he told police that he saw the other three men drop off Natalee Holloway right here at this hotel on the night she disappeared three weeks ago. But the more police investigated and questioned those other three men, they found holes in that story, and that's why they arrested Croes last Friday -- Tony.

This was from a CNN live show last June 21.  Here's link.  About halfway down page.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument
&orgId=574&topicId=100007219&docId=l:289874869&start=8

Edit:  Sorry had to break up link to keep from messing up margins.
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: June 26, 2005, 04:56:26 PM »

Quote from: "kandeyingeorgia"
Well, I just graduated high school and was supposed to go to Cancun in August. Now my parents won't let me go. It seems I'm being punished for a dumb mistake of someone else. It's not fair.

And NOW we know the rest of the story.  That is, why you are so angry - because your trip has been canned.   How selfish of you.

But if this case had vanished in the press weeks ago, Nicole would probably be happy on her way to Cancun.  That explains it all.  I, for one, am happy that it continues to get 'round the clock attention.  Without it, the search for Natalee would end by everyone but her poor family.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: June 26, 2005, 04:56:43 PM »

Very good observation Anna we only know rumours , the only fact is that we know that he lied about dropping of natalee at the holiday inn . Then you agree that this the only suspicious act we have against joran van der sloot is the above mentioned ?

we only KNOW rumors, the facts will come out if they exist. The truth ALWAYS comes out.
[/quote]<<

Nah, remember they had that whole yarn about her wanting to go to the lighthouse and all that other blather.  Plus literally seconds before she got into the car, she told her friend she was going back to the HI with the second group of students.  That just does not make sense for her to have said this, next thing we know she and Joren are gone.  He was the last person to be with her that we know of and now she is missing and he lied about it.  The lie without the rest would not be so significant if not made about a missing person.  

His demeanor in pouonding on his chest at the mother is not exactly rational, either.  I'd call it VERY suspicous as I have never known a seventeen year old to do such a thing in my life.  And people wonder why Jug is annoyed!  Whew!  I wouldn't have done that if I have been Joren and do not know how Jug held his temper under the circumstances.  Has known and established anger problems, lots of red flags, not just one simple lie.  Sort of a pattern of very suspicous behavior.

But we are all speculating as it is all we can do.  

I had hopes the search team would just find everything first thing but that is not likely to happen.  They said 7-10 days.  By them we will all have eyestrain.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.