May 14, 2024, 12:26:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 242271 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: February 06, 2009, 08:23:29 AM »

theboyzmom - I'm so sorry you lost your precious son.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1081 on: February 06, 2009, 08:24:38 AM »

well, here is my opinion.  I understand now what you are saying Pooks.  Now, I dont know squat about law, but there must be something there that bozo is leaning towards.  Im guessing casey is telling him (lying) all these sexual abuse stories that happened in her home.  All these beatings and verbal abuse etc.  That she killed caylee for fear of her being subjected to the same abuse she had endured.  the reason she was out partying and didnt report caylee missing, was that she had finally found freedom from her abusive parents, and she could sleep at night knowing Caylee was better of dead than being subjected to the "abuse" that was coming to her.  Im speculating.  Had three beers, so prolly dribbling shyte 

I really think the best defense is some sort of mental health defense but they do not seem to be going there.  To get that in you need prior history and as I understand, no prior history so that does not help.  Or experts that can testify about it but no experts on board or we would see them on the visitors' list.  So that leaves KC testifying about it and I cannot see how her lawyer would allow her on the stand, someone she told  and that would be objected to as heasay, or someone from her family who witnessed it.  Those are all the ways I can think of to get that in.  Anyone know of any others?

It is also important to note that in order to try the mental defense, she would have to admit that she killed Caylee, and that is never going to happen.

I also agree that Baez cannot put KC on the stand
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: February 06, 2009, 08:26:37 AM »

I follow a bunch of kids who are sick with life threatening illnesses and watch the grief these pareents go through .They lose their homes and jobs trying to find a cure and most end yp losing their little ones. Then Casey has a perfectly healthy beautiful child and just kills her and throws her out like grabage.

If you want to read about and pray for some little heroes just visit this site....www.asherandjacobsfriends.com . Asher's friends are still here with us. And his twin..who did not make it...Jacob friends are in Heaven. You will come away from the site a different person.

I will go look at the site.  You are absolutely correct, all these loving parents who have to watch their children suffer, lose their lives thru diseases, and all those parents who cant have children, then these murdering bastards can kill their innocent babies that they are supposed to love and protect, its just doesnt make sense and makes me so angry.

Me, too!  My daughter has a friend whose daughter has been fighting cancer for over two years now.  The child is 13.  My stepsister could not have chldren, and yet, would have been the most wonderful mother.  Unfortunately, her husband is quite a few years older than she, and so they were considered to old to adopt.

Any unwanted pregnancy is difficult.  Any way of dealing with it is life-changing.  I had a child at 19.  I gave him up for adoption, because I knew I couldn't do a good job of parenting.  I wanted my child to have a real family, not just a scared girl.  I was adopted, myself, so I had no fears of the baby not having a good family to go to.  Whatever decision the accidental egg donor makes; whether to keep the baby, give him or her up for adoption, or end the pregnancy, it changes your life, and many women agonize over their decision for the rest of their lives.

If it's true that Casey caved to Cindy when she really wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, that was where she went wrong.  She should have walked.  She was 19, the same age I was when I had my unwanted pregnancy.  My mother was extremely critical of my decision, and I finally told her that, if we were to have any further relationship, she would have to never bring up the subject again.  She thought about it, and then she caved, and never did mention it.  We did talk about it, eventually, but only if I brought it up.

Casey should have hit the road, contacted an organization that looks after girls who have no way to manage on their own, and followed her instinct to place Caylee for adoption.

Not to be off topic, but when I see posts like this I will always stop any other thoughts. I lost my neice 5 years ago at age 14 to Ewings Sarcoma. Diagnosed at 12. By the time we lost her she had started a foundation to put ICEE machines in Children's Hospitals, and several scholarship programs to help families in need when their kids are ill. Today, her parents have AngelField, which is a retreat for terminaly ill children and their familes to spend a weekend, free of charge, with activies, peace gardens and psychological professionals helping the family through that time. She is the #34 in my Blink34, I am humbled by her and miss her and love her in a way second only to that of my own children. www.angel34.org

You are correct, those losses change the way some of us look at the situation of Casey and Caylee. Im angry about the chances my Nicole did not have, who spent her little life helping others and was Valient, and then this woman.

Thanks for indulging me by telling you about my girl.

Blink
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: February 06, 2009, 08:27:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   
Hey Nut.

Thanks for posting about the today show Quiet Monkey.

mornin trim 

Hey Lucinda. 
I think we may get some more documents in the next few days.I hope it's worth the wait. 

yeah i read it was next week somewhere today.  Im going to the public library to read them.  My old pc and dial up is so slow, I miss out on all the news.  But, our library now has free wireless    and my mum said I can use her laptop. 
You are going to love using wireless. It has opened a whole new door for people that were using dialup trying to keep up on this case. I got it after the holidays and I am able to watch the interviews so you should really catch up on some of those. I would recommend Cindy's being interesting which I still have several left to watch
with FBI. I am fascinated how evident it was she knew somethng. www.wftv.com as probably the others has easy access to everything.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: February 06, 2009, 08:28:00 AM »

well, here is my opinion.  I understand now what you are saying Pooks.  Now, I dont know squat about law, but there must be something there that bozo is leaning towards.  Im guessing casey is telling him (lying) all these sexual abuse stories that happened in her home.  All these beatings and verbal abuse etc.  That she killed caylee for fear of her being subjected to the same abuse she had endured.  the reason she was out partying and didnt report caylee missing, was that she had finally found freedom from her abusive parents, and she could sleep at night knowing Caylee was better of dead than being subjected to the "abuse" that was coming to her.  Im speculating.  Had three beers, so prolly dribbling shyte 

Lucinda - Tell your hubby happy birthday - late but ya know we Americans!

I agree that they may try the "I was finally free" defense but I do not think it will fly. If KC once showed that she was sad her daughter was gone or fear of her parents then it might fly. the way KC yelled at them in the missing tape will prove to a jury that she was not afraid of them. And I can not see any jury accepting that she was happy about Caylee being safe to the point that she could go our partying. I think everyone has had a loved one that they have been relieved to see pass on so they were out of pain. Did not mean that you went out partying because they were now "free" - you still mourn the passing no matter how blessed the passing was.

Thanks I will tell him, hes passed out now.  However, you are not really late, cos in reality (he is an american) his birthday falls on feb 6th, so you are getting in early.  We are a day ahead of you guys.
My post above prolly didnt make sense.  im hot, had three beers and feel sick from eating steak that I never can tolerate 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: February 06, 2009, 08:32:52 AM »

Darla, that site is heart wrenching, but also beautiful.  I have bookmarked it, as I would like to read all of it.  I have to go cook dinner, hubbys birthday and I even baked him a cake. 
I might get back later and read some of those links, just shocking.  RIP all the little angels. 

Hey Lucinda -- How are you?  Tell Hubs Happy Birthday.

Hello Pooky, Im doing good, cept this heat is getting to me.  I will tell hubby in the morning, he is asleep now.  We had a nice quiet day, too hot to go out.  I made him a cake, that even was a disaster    but least I tried.  i cooked him a steak, and we had salad, he drank a six pack of beer, now he is out cold 

How romantic, you make him dinner and he passes out cold  .  Just kidding -- I am certain the heat makes you lethargic.  We got NO snow yesterday -- we are making Valentines today.

Aww how nice, send me your valentines pics.  i dont do valentines.  I know it sounds weird, but my best friend jessie (my dog) died on valentines day 2 years ago, and I cant handle all that lovey kissey stuff, cos all i think of is my jessie.  I know its pathetic, and I will get over it no doubt.  I dont mind others doing it tho, just not me.  I know Im weird. 

I thought I was the only one that did not do the Valentines. Five years ago on Valentines day I buried my son. My poor hubby would love to do something but I just can not get over the connection. Ah well, guess that gives me 364 other days to make him feel loved!   

oh I am so sorry, big hugs.  Im behind now in posts and missed that you lost your son.  That would kill me.  How did he die if thats not too personal to ask?  And if I dont reply straight away, its my stupid computer.  Hugs sister. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1086 on: February 06, 2009, 08:32:54 AM »

Interesting read by Clint Van Zandt
Mothers who kill their Babies
http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2008/12/15/2214917-mothers-who-kill-their-babies   reader comments included
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Why Mothers Kill': Psychologist's book explains incomprehensible crime
http://uscnews.sc.edu/2006/HLTH274.html

http://www.whymotherskill.com/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: February 06, 2009, 08:37:21 AM »

I rarely read back these days on the forum so forgive if brought up but I find it interesting
the discussion on NG last night and how JB has been turned down already by one media outlet on pictures of Caylee. I hope that keeps happening with all media outlets. I think he just  didn't get the amount he needed and hopefully won't.

Isn't it funny how JB has said it was not true that he was trying to do media deals and thid comes out? You act like he does, arrogant, especially to media and you get investigated by people (media) who have the right contacts (media) to prove you wrong. They all stick together and will prove you wrong and that is what they do for a living.

As JB said “I am the first Hispanic lawyer to have a case of this magnitude...it means a great deal to me."
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1088 on: February 06, 2009, 08:38:56 AM »

theboyzmom - I'm so sorry you lost your precious son.

Thank you. I know he is in heaven with my dad waiting for us to join them someday - I am sure Dad is teaching him how to play ball and build things! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: February 06, 2009, 08:39:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! I'm Waaay behind, but wanted to jump in to mention JB & LKB are going to be on the today show this morning. They are IN the studio in NY (pretty sure-I saw the shot of them sitting on couch together). Ugghhhh, just wanted to let any monkeys that are on know!

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS    

morning quiet, wish i could get usa tv here.  So bozo is going on the today show?  JB=Bozo right?  who is LKB?  I will know when you say his first name.  Im melting here, no sea breeze tonight 

Morning Lucinda, LKB is Linda Kenney Baden.

Thanks quiet.  So bozo filling his pockets with blood money
I cant keep up in here, but Im trying, now my speed is down to 29kbps   

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: February 06, 2009, 08:43:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   
Hey Nut.

Thanks for posting about the today show Quiet Monkey.

mornin trim 

Hey Lucinda. 
I think we may get some more documents in the next few days.I hope it's worth the wait. 

yeah i read it was next week somewhere today.  Im going to the public library to read them.  My old pc and dial up is so slow, I miss out on all the news.  But, our library now has free wireless    and my mum said I can use her laptop. 
You are going to love using wireless. It has opened a whole new door for people that were using dialup trying to keep up on this case. I got it after the holidays and I am able to watch the interviews so you should really catch up on some of those. I would recommend Cindy's being interesting which I still have several left to watch
with FBI. I am fascinated how evident it was she knew somethng. www.wftv.com as probably the others has easy access to everything.

I will watch them all.  I hate being broke.  Its expensive here for fast internet unless you sign a two year contract.  Least now i can go to the library for free. 

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1091 on: February 06, 2009, 08:43:59 AM »

http://caseyanthonycase.wordpress.com/

Below is the answer KC gives on a "Cupid" Questionnaire listed on the site.

"If I could be on any reality TV show, I would be on... i would love to go on Survivor. the premise of the game is impeccable:outwit, outplay, outlast. unfortunately, i wouldn't be able to be my 'typical' self, because my mouth would probably get me into trouble. i would try my hardest to stay under the radar, and develop strong bonds with a multitude of players. it's a big social game, but there is a lot of physicality that plays into as well. that's when being a smaller girl would work to my advantage."

She must be thrilled to now have her own show Casey: Survivor. One huge game to her. The ultimate narcissist.   
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: February 06, 2009, 08:44:37 AM »

I thought I was the only one that did not do the Valentines. Five years ago on Valentines day I buried my son. My poor hubby would love to do something but I just can not get over the connection. Ah well, guess that gives me 364 other days to make him feel loved!   

oh I am so sorry, big hugs.  Im behind now in posts and missed that you lost your son.  That would kill me.  How did he die if thats not too personal to ask?  And if I dont reply straight away, its my stupid computer.  Hugs sister. 
[/quote]

not a problem - I was 38 weeks pregnant and he passed away from what they think was likely a cord accident - they believe that the cord got caught between my pelvis and his shoulder. He was perfect in every way except for that. We have wonderful pics of him that the hospital did after he was born which are a treasure. My 2 year old looked so much like him when he was born.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: February 06, 2009, 08:52:28 AM »

I really think the best defense is some sort of mental health defense but they do not seem to be going there.  To get that in you need prior history and as I understand, no prior history so that does not help.  Or experts that can testify about it but no experts on board or we would see them on the visitors' list.  So that leaves KC testifying about it and I cannot see how her lawyer would allow her on the stand, someone she told  and that would be objected to as heasay, or someone from her family who witnessed it.  Those are all the ways I can think of to get that in.  Anyone know of any others?

It is also important to note that in order to try the mental defense, she would have to admit that she killed Caylee, and that is never going to happen.

I also agree that Baez cannot put KC on the stand

well, Im thinking she might have to admit it.  The duct tape and dna at the crime scene more than likely will be the nail in her coffin.  We know there is plenty of CE already.  im guessing bozo is milking it for all its worth, after all, how is she paying him?  Her only defense will be to admit she did it, then plead an insanity BS excuse.  That, I do believe is already planned and in place.  MOO again

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: February 06, 2009, 08:53:26 AM »

Good morning!

Unfortunately Im bringing you the only new news in the case this morning & it will OUTRAGE you!

Defense claims Casey Anthony case mirrors TV show
Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
8:23 AM EST, February 6, 2009
Casey Anthony's defense attorneys appeared this morning on NBC's Today Show and compared their client with the lead character from the popular 1960s TV show, The Fugitive.

In that television show, actor David Janssen plays Dr. Richard Kimble. He blames a one-armed man for the murder of his wife, but no one believes him and he is convicted in her death. Kimble runs from the law, but is vindicated in the end.

"The person who seemed to be so guilt that the locals have made this person so guilty," attorney Linda Kenney Baden told Today Show host Meredith Vieora. "He was so hated and he ran from the law and it turns out he was innocent. In this case, we believe our client [Anthony] is innocent."

Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, and is being held without bail at the Orange CountyJail. Caylee's remains were found close to the home the toddler shared with her mother and grandparents.

Anthony claims Caylee was kidnapped by her babysitter, Zenaida Gonzalez, who investigators think does not exist.

"The comparison [to the television show] is for everyone has to wait. You have to stop saying someone is guilty," Baden said.

Lead defense attorney Jose Baez said "it's her [Anthony] against the world."

He spoke little about the change of venue, saying he plans to "keep the location we're asking for secret."

"I don't want that disclosed," Baez said. "I don't want what's going on in Orlando to happen in the new location."

Baez added, "I am doing the best I can for my client...I am quite frankly, doing the oath that I took."

The video is labeld "STOP ATTACKING CASEY ANTHONY"     WHAT   ARE YOU FLIPPIN KIDDING ME!    Please dear God we need a document dump with some solid evidence to take the wind out of these blowhard money grubbing parasites!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29050992#29050992

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: February 06, 2009, 08:53:37 AM »

not a problem - I was 38 weeks pregnant and he passed away from what they think was likely a cord accident - they believe that the cord got caught between my pelvis and his shoulder. He was perfect in every way except for that. We have wonderful pics of him that the hospital did after he was born which are a treasure. My 2 year old looked so much like him when he was born.
[/quote]

Lucinda (and anyone else that is interested!) Here is a link to his hospital pic - I did not want to post the pic itself in case some found it offensive!  http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/theboyzmom/scan0004.jpg

- George Bernard Shaw
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1096 on: February 06, 2009, 08:54:19 AM »

Aw... that is so sad.  I know thats not something one ever gets over. My mom lost her first child (only boy) and grieves to this day and she is 83.  Hugs to you and may you be together in Paradise.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: February 06, 2009, 08:58:49 AM »

[/quote]

big hugs.  I miscarried so many, but never got to see them.  just thrown in a chemical waste bin.  id get to four months, bleed, then ultrasound said no heart beat. Then, in hospital for a d and c.  Breaks your heart.  Im so glad you got to see your son, even tho in the saddest possible way.  Its hard, we will share a valentines prayer together on the day.  I hate valentines day, but its just bad memories from losing my darling dog.  (((hugs to you)))

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: February 06, 2009, 09:10:02 AM »

I follow a bunch of kids who are sick with life threatening illnesses and watch the grief these pareents go through .They lose their homes and jobs trying to find a cure and most end yp losing their little ones. Then Casey has a perfectly healthy beautiful child and just kills her and throws her out like grabage.

If you want to read about and pray for some little heroes just visit this site....www.asherandjacobsfriends.com . Asher's friends are still here with us. And his twin..who did not make it...Jacob friends are in Heaven. You will come away from the site a different person.

I will go look at the site.  You are absolutely correct, all these loving parents who have to watch their children suffer, lose their lives thru diseases, and all those parents who cant have children, then these murdering bastards can kill their innocent babies that they are supposed to love and protect, its just doesnt make sense and makes me so angry.

Me, too!  My daughter has a friend whose daughter has been fighting cancer for over two years now.  The child is 13.  My stepsister could not have chldren, and yet, would have been the most wonderful mother.  Unfortunately, her husband is quite a few years older than she, and so they were considered to old to adopt.

Any unwanted pregnancy is difficult.  Any way of dealing with it is life-changing.  I had a child at 19.  I gave him up for adoption, because I knew I couldn't do a good job of parenting.  I wanted my child to have a real family, not just a scared girl.  I was adopted, myself, so I had no fears of the baby not having a good family to go to.  Whatever decision the accidental egg donor makes; whether to keep the baby, give him or her up for adoption, or end the pregnancy, it changes your life, and many women agonize over their decision for the rest of their lives.

If it's true that Casey caved to Cindy when she really wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, that was where she went wrong.  She should have walked.  She was 19, the same age I was when I had my unwanted pregnancy.  My mother was extremely critical of my decision, and I finally told her that, if we were to have any further relationship, she would have to never bring up the subject again.  She thought about it, and then she caved, and never did mention it.  We did talk about it, eventually, but only if I brought it up.

Casey should have hit the road, contacted an organization that looks after girls who have no way to manage on their own, and followed her instinct to place Caylee for adoption.

Not to be off topic, but when I see posts like this I will always stop any other thoughts. I lost my neice 5 years ago at age 14 to Ewings Sarcoma. Diagnosed at 12. By the time we lost her she had started a foundation to put ICEE machines in Children's Hospitals, and several scholarship programs to help families in need when their kids are ill. Today, her parents have AngelField, which is a retreat for terminaly ill children and their familes to spend a weekend, free of charge, with activies, peace gardens and psychological professionals helping the family through that time. She is the #34 in my Blink34, I am humbled by her and miss her and love her in a way second only to that of my own children. www.angel34.org

You are correct, those losses change the way some of us look at the situation of Casey and Caylee. Im angry about the chances my Nicole did not have, who spent her little life helping others and was Valient, and then this woman.

Thanks for indulging me by telling you about my girl.

Blink

Big Hugs Blink to you and your niece.  May she be dancing in heaven now.  Life is so sad, then these scum mothers can kill perfectly healthy loving children.   

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: February 06, 2009, 09:12:11 AM »

I am off to play group with the 2 y/o and then to see Bob the Builder live! How fun!  Keep the posting to a minimum so I don't have to spend the whole evening catching up.   

- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.