May 17, 2024, 12:57:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 306896 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: June 22, 2011, 09:08:44 PM »

i wish they would call tracy i think she could be a good witness for the state

The main problem would be in the line..."long time employee of Padilla". 

She can't offer any evidence that ICA killed Caylee.  She could be helpful for the penalty phase.  But, of course you are correct Don...BBM  lol

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: June 22, 2011, 09:10:55 PM »

I don't want to make the stak bigger so I'll just say:
WENDY J. MURPHY IS A FREAKING NUT!
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: June 22, 2011, 09:14:43 PM »

I think Wendy has had some "work" done lately, and has a new hairdo.  I am pretty sure the effect has been that she has lost her mind.  I do wish some kind soul would help her find it..........

This woman is in desperate need of an intervention.  She has made some really nutty comments lately.   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: June 22, 2011, 09:15:00 PM »

Anthony computer
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: June 22, 2011, 09:15:47 PM »

June 16 - Casey is at home and calls Tony Lazzaro 11:45pm until 1:05 am
23 text msgs with Tony Lazzaro
Tony Lazzaro calls her at 3:08 am - 3:22 AM
12:50 Casey leaves the house with Caylee (George Anthony says he saw them)

1 pm 14 minute call with Tony Lazzaro

1:44 pm 36 minutes call with Amy Huizenga

2:52 pm 11 minutes call with Jesse Grund

PHONE CALLS ARE ALL USED BY CELL TOWERS THAT CAN BE REACHED BY HER PARENTS HOME

4:11  TO 4: 13 PM she tries to reach her mother FOUR times
then begins proceding NORTH away from her parents house

4:19 calls Tony Lazzaro for ONE MINUTE

4:21 pm calls Jesse Grund for ONE MINUTE

4:25 pm calls her mother again

5:57 pm another call at a cell phone tower near Tony Lazzaro's apt.

7:54 pm She is with Tony Lazzaro at Blockbuser...renting a movie that contains
a scene of a rotting body in a car trunk

June 17 - Casey leaves Tony Lazzaros apt.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: June 22, 2011, 09:19:48 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Watch AC 360 tonite 10pm on #CNN ...big report by Gary Tuchman regarding George and Cindy

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: June 22, 2011, 09:20:29 PM »

adamlongo Adam Longo
Sayings from the #caseyanthony case: "can you put your skull back together."

http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: June 22, 2011, 09:25:09 PM »

'Surprise' witness Vasco Thompson deposed in Casey Anthony case

ORLANDO -- 
Surprise defense witness Vasco Thompson sat down for a 20 minute deposition with attorney Cheney Mason after the court session.

::snipping2::

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/june/267167/Surprise-witness-Vasco-Thompson-deposed-in-Casey-Anthony-case.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: June 22, 2011, 09:27:16 PM »

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
On greta tonight at 1010pm EST

http://twitter.com/#!/JudgeJeanine
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: June 22, 2011, 09:29:09 PM »

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t f*cking lie to me anymore! I am sick of your f*cking lies! You have to know where she is!  What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag f*cking cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

And here in lies the problem...............

Out of all the b/s and speculation, written reports, this statement above seems to be the true family dynamic of this family.

That said, I think George was at the end of his rope with Casey, I believe she knew he would do anything to help her avoid the DP and decided to put his love for her to the test with the sexual molestation and the events surrounding Caylee's alleged drowing story.

I agree Monkey King.  If you listen to George's visit w/ICA in jail..he says 'I wish I could trade places with you & blah blah blah'.  Right there is when the light bulb went off in her head.  She now had the outcome figured out ...she just needed to figure out how she could get it done.  Yep..she put him to the test alright, well he lied.  And then when Sindy testified the first time & Sindy didn't say anything to 'help' her...(Sindy was always her Ace-in-the-Hole against George)...is when ICA had her snit fit in court that we all saw.

Just praying Sindy & George stay strong for a little while longer.  Hope they don't give in at the penalty phase and have George confess or something stupid.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: June 22, 2011, 09:29:36 PM »

Janet she could have gone to a Library with No cameras and done research on their computers

The investigation of Casey's harddrive reveal there was activity on Casey's desktop up until 3:00 PM on June 16th.

Can a desktop be moved?  I thought my computer was a desktop ... a stand alone monitor ... a stand alone hard drive.

Janet  

I think she was talking about KC using the library computers. At our libraries there are full video monitoring. Don't know about Florida.

Where I live we have no monitoring.

Most library's have cams in the ceilings.

I know but I'm a Artist and put my painting in the library two times a year I asked if they did have a system in case someone walks out with one of my paintings. They said Sorry we don't I live in the Country just saying not all do ..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: June 22, 2011, 09:29:49 PM »

Nancy Grace guest calls Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez incompetent

Nancy Grace said to Defense Attorney Raymond Giudice, “Ray Giudice, you know what? Maybe it was a dingo dog or Sasquatch or Bigfoot or a martian! You know what? I really think -- you know, I see you laughing, but here`s the deal..” She continued, “The defense can`t laugh. They`ve done it now. They can sit there and laugh in open court. What were they thinking?  A coyote did it?”

http://www.examiner.com/us-headlines-in-national/nancy-grace-guest-calls-casey-anthony-defense-attorney-jose-baez-incompetent
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: June 22, 2011, 09:29:49 PM »

WENDY J. MURPHY: Casey Anthony trial an exercise in absurdity

Recently dubbed the “Trial of the Century”, the prosecution of Florida mom Casey Anthony for the murder of her toddler daughter, Caylee, could more aptly be called the Trial of the Absurd.  The prosecution seems desperate to prove Anthony’s innocence while the defense can’t manage a single reference to the evidence that actually proves Casey did not kill her child.

Casey knows more than she’s saying about who and why Caylee is dead, which is why she was offered immunity early on. The prosecution squeezed her very hard - even putting the death penalty on the table – but Casey resisted and the prosecution all but conceded defeat last week when they rested their case after presenting a woefully small pile of evidence.

http://www.patriotledger.com/opinions/opinions_columnists/x898079778/WENDY-J-MURPHY-Casey-Anthony-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity

Uhm, she's lost her mind.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: June 22, 2011, 09:31:04 PM »

Recently dubbed the “Trial of the Century”, the prosecution of Florida mom Casey Anthony for the murder of her toddler daughter, Caylee, could more aptly be called the Trial of the Absurd.  The prosecution seems desperate to prove Anthony’s innocence while the defense can’t manage a single reference to the evidence that actually proves Casey did not kill her child.

Casey knows more than she’s saying about who and why Caylee is dead, which is why she was offered immunity early on. The prosecution squeezed her very hard - even putting the death penalty on the table – but Casey resisted and the prosecution all but conceded defeat last week when they rested their case after presenting a woefully small pile of evidence.

http://www.patriotledger.com/opinions/opinions_columnists/x898079778/WENDY-J-MURPHY-Casey-Anthony-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity

Is there any chance that Wendy will be co-authoring Cindy's purported book?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: June 22, 2011, 09:31:23 PM »

Recently dubbed the “Trial of the Century”, the prosecution of Florida mom Casey Anthony for the murder of her toddler daughter, Caylee, could more aptly be called the Trial of the Absurd.  The prosecution seems desperate to prove Anthony’s innocence while the defense can’t manage a single reference to the evidence that actually proves Casey did not kill her child.

It's Wendy who's absurd .... Wendy of the Duke Lacrosse team "Thy're guilty--hang 'em high" mob.  What a dork.
Fix quotes.  MB
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 09:35:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: June 22, 2011, 09:33:09 PM »

Recently dubbed the “Trial of the Century”, the prosecution of Florida mom Casey Anthony for the murder of her toddler daughter, Caylee, could more aptly be called the Trial of the Absurd.  The prosecution seems desperate to prove Anthony’s innocence while the defense can’t manage a single reference to the evidence that actually proves Casey did not kill her child.

It's Wendy who's absurd .... Wendy of the Duke Lacrosse team "Thy're guilty--hang 'em high" mob.  What a dork.
Add missing quote bracket.  MB

Ooops!!  Sorry--GOT INSIDE THE POST.  ( She's still dorky )
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 09:36:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: June 22, 2011, 09:35:57 PM »

ORLANDO --  
Surprise defense witness Vasco Thompson sat down for a 20 minute deposition with attorney Cheney Mason after the court session.

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/june/267167/Surprise-witness-Vasco-Thompson-deposed-in-Casey-Anthony-case.html

Obviously ...Jose Baez has nothing on George Anthony that would substantiate the allegations in his opening statements.  So much for my speculation that there would be a "Johnny Crochran Moment".

Janet

+++++

Vasco Thompson

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Defense Still to Depose Surprise Witness?
Aired June 20, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

MATT MORGAN, ATTORNEY FOR VASCO THOMPSON: Yes, Jane. This morning, I -- as you know, I filed a motion to quash. Essentially, a motion to quash is to ask the court to keep Vasco off the stand, because he didn`t have any involvement with this. We made that clear.

And despite filing that motion, I`ve just gotten news from the defense that they wish to take his deposition at -- on Wednesday after 5 p.m.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So who called you?

MORGAN: It was a member -- somebody from Cheney Mason`s office.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. And did you say, "Well, wait a second. Why are you deposing my client?"

This is all about alleged phone calls that occurred June 14, 2008, the day before Cindy calls 911 and says it smells like a dead body in the damn car. But you have established that your client, Vasco, did not own that phone number until 2009, and you say you just got confirmation of that from the phone company?

MORGAN: Exactly. Well, Vasco got an oral confirmation from that from the phone company yesterday. Now unfortunately, there`s confidentiality agreements in place that don`t -- will not permit the phone company to release those records, even to Vasco.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Really?

MORGAN: Even though he has the contract, it`s between the phone company and him, they still will not release those records. I don`t know why. The court`s going to have to subpoena those records, though, Jane.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/20/ijvm.01.html
Edit-add snips per Janet.  MB
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 09:47:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: June 22, 2011, 09:39:32 PM »

MuffyBee

I forgot my <snipped> at the beginning and end of the quote in my last post.  I appologize.

Janet

I've added them.  MB
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 09:47:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: June 22, 2011, 09:40:15 PM »

ORLANDO -- 

That was brief!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: June 22, 2011, 09:40:25 PM »

I was reading over yonder last night about one of JBP cases being overturned and perp got a new trial.  Becasue he allowed interview in?

Let me try to remember the idiot murderer's name.  Was reading all the points his lawyer appealed on, every single picture they didn't want shown that was overruled.  

Anybody worried?  I thought JBP had no cases reversed?

His name was Scott Mansfield, and here is a whole page on his case what was done on it.  This was in 1998.  The murderer is still in prison but is waiting the state appealing the reversal, from what I can gather, but I am not a lawyer.

http://www.floridacapitalcases.state.fl.us/inmate-details.cfm?id=278

The way I'm reading it, seems all the motions were denied.

One of them at the very end was yayed, whatever they call that, and they had 120 days to release him or retry him.  I believe I read on other articles that the state was appealing, which I do not know the results of.  

United States District Court, Middle District – Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus

USDC# 05-1466

601 F.Supp.2d 1267

10/03/05          Petition filed

02/26/09          Habeas will issue on Claim 1 unless the State of Florida conducts new trial within 120 days

03/06/09          State’s Motion to Alter Judgment filed

03/09/09          Supplement to State’s Motion to Alter Judgment filed

04/22/09          Motion to Alter Judgment denied

I have been reading this and I could be wrong but I think his " writ of habeas corpus" was denied with prejudice which means it can't be brought up again was related to something besides the murder. Prisoners file that all the time. I think the charges they have to retry is for the contraband and assault in jail. From what I read it appears to me all his appeals for the murder are over.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.