May 17, 2024, 01:28:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 353399 times)
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1500 on: September 22, 2008, 09:46:47 PM »

Trying to think of any type of short term mental illness that could have happened to KC . we were taught back in the day about first time schizophrenia break among college age kids flat affect fits, back at that time it was said that 1/3 of those never had another break after the first one. This may have been proven wrong over the years. Wonder why LP didn't say R lawn dough on NG? NG did say Caylee right tonight. LP must have told her it was getting under our skin LOL

I have to tell the monkeys about my neighbors theories. This lady is an 80 yr. old a ball of fire and prolly closer with her 2 theories she thinks  possible than anything I've thought.  ...she thinks the frantic calls to KC's parents were because KC found Caylee missing. She thinks KC was working as something she wouldn't want the police to know, she knew or saw something that could get someone in a lot of trouble and there was another phone that she got a message on that said if you go to the police look in your trunk that is what will happen to your baby but if you keep quiet you'll get her back soon and everything will be ok but KC's mom brought national attention. Her other theory is about gang mess.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: September 22, 2008, 09:47:18 PM »

LEONARD PADILLA just said that on the night of the 15...cindy actually grabbed Casey by the throat in the aurgument about her steeling the money from the GM...and that thats why he says casey left that night not the next morning....because she was scared.....dang if cindty could choke her over money then why cant she beat her a$$ over Caylee now?????????

I LIKE YOU !!!  I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU !!!!  LMAO and spitting coffee
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: September 22, 2008, 09:48:05 PM »

So where WAS CAYLEE???

Is LP saying casey took off with or without Caylee?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: September 22, 2008, 09:48:27 PM »

Thanks seeme!

LP on Dana says that the night of June 15th Cindy literally grabbed Casey by the throat ...then reiterated the same .... "literally by the throat" .... How would he know that and why was this never brought up before?  Where does he get his "after the fact" info?  Anyone know?

WOW. 

That's not the only violence that took place in the Anthony home when Padilla had bailed Casey out on bond. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: September 22, 2008, 09:48:54 PM »

what I dont understand is this..If Mr.Grund says that he heard of Zanny in '06, and we know there IS NO ZANNY, then WTF???

I thought Zanny was made up just for an excuse as to where Caylee was...I didnt know Zanny had been around for 2 years.....

I am so confused!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1505 on: September 22, 2008, 09:48:55 PM »

So Cindy choked Casey on the 15th of June and casey took off cause she got scared??

no violence in that family 

hammers, hoses, chloroform, baseball bats, running over a lady and her baby in the driveway, beating an old lady, pushing around a guy 4'10", attempted assault on a "big" girl, and a "misplaced" little girl.

did I miss anything?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: September 22, 2008, 09:49:05 PM »

We've heard reports of more than one incident of violence in that home.  George reportedly threw his father through a plate glass window.  Cindy now grabbed Casey by the throat in a rage.  I'm telling you, these are not isolated incidents.  That is home where physical violence is used to assert power over the family members.  Casey was abused as a child, and I'd bet that Lee was, too.  Life is not what it appears to be in that home.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1507 on: September 22, 2008, 09:50:11 PM »

So Cindy choked Casey on the 15th of June and casey took off cause she got scared??

I cannot imagine who told Leonard Pailla about this incident.  He admits that Cindy and George will deny it.

Janet
He said the neighbor heard the fight.  Maybe the neighbor also saw something through windows.  If you hear yelling and screaming, you usually go look outside to see what's happening.

Lee trusted Padilla at first.  He gave him Casey's cell records, he may have given him a lot more than that, including information like this.  Doesn't make it true..... Casey probably told Lee....Lee told Padilla. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: September 22, 2008, 09:50:17 PM »

Good evening Mr. Chuck

Please take no offense with my question to you because I mean none. 
I am trying to understand why with you and George both being ex LE why both feel in this situation with a little child missing that having a manicured lawn would be top of the list of things that need to be done. I believe that would never ever cross my mind if my Granddaughter were missing. Like I said no disrespect to you but I feel like this should be answered by you because we just can’t get our minds wrapped around this. Please help me understand.

bump please

I didn't see if he answered this or not, but I believe he was suggesting earlier that the HOA requires upkeep of visible landscaping.   I know in some cities, you can be fined for not keeping your lawn mowed.. so maybe they're worried about being fined?  (Although I would hope the HOA would be sympathetic and see that the Anthonys are having a personal crisis right now).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1509 on: September 22, 2008, 09:50:27 PM »

Good evening Mr. Chuck

Please take no offense with my question to you because I mean none. 
I am trying to understand why with you and George both being ex LE why both feel in this situation with a little child missing that having a manicured lawn would be top of the list of things that need to be done. I believe that would never ever cross my mind if my Granddaughter were missing. Like I said no disrespect to you but I feel like this should be answered by you because we just can’t get our minds wrapped around this. Please help me understand.

bump please
Just hearing the name "Chuck" makes me think of a giant rat

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1510 on: September 22, 2008, 09:50:47 PM »

Another attorney.....wow!!!!  I hope they arrest her soon, I can see her just getting charged with what she has already been arrested for, and that only.  What is the amount of time she will get for those charges?

Colt, welcome to SM!!! Although your opinion may not be the popular one here, you are intitled to it....With that said, you have to remember many of us have been here for case after case and after case.  It is odd not seeing the family not helping to all of there ability.  I myself honestly believe that the protesters need to stop.  But that is just my opinion.  I feel like Casey is liking the attention from them.

Shellbell,

Kobalinski is not an attorney.  He is the forensics expert that Nancy has been using on her show since the beginning of this case.  He's going to help Baez muddle through the forensic evidence LE has against Casey.

Now why you need a forensics expert to defend fraud and neglect charges is beyond me.

Thanks so much!!! I was confused! That is just great.  I have gotten to where I dont like to watch her anyway. 

Is that they one and only Shellbell?

RED!!! I hollar at you everytime you are in here.  I am back on my monkey addiction!!! How is my friend Mrs. Red? Please tell her hey!!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: September 22, 2008, 09:51:32 PM »

hammers, hoses, chloroform, baseball bats, running over a lady and her baby in the driveway, beating an old lady, pushing around a guy 4'10", attempted assault on a "big" girl, and a "misplaced" little girl.

did I miss anything?

Lets not forget stealing from animals...
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: September 22, 2008, 09:51:45 PM »

Thanks seeme!

LP on Dana says that the night of June 15th Cindy literally grabbed Casey by the throat ...then reiterated the same .... "literally by the throat" .... How would he know that and why was this never brought up before?  Where does he get his "after the fact" info?  Anyone know?

WOW. 

That's not the only violence that took place in the Anthony home when Padilla had bailed Casey out on bond. 

REALLY  ?????   Inquiring minds want to know
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1513 on: September 22, 2008, 09:51:46 PM »

We've heard reports of more than one incident of violence in that home.  George reportedly threw his father through a plate glass window.  Cindy now grabbed Casey by the throat in a rage.  I'm telling you, these are not isolated incidents.  That is home where physical violence is used to assert power over the family members.  Casey was abused as a child, and I'd bet that Lee was, too.  Life is not what it appears to be in that home.

Thus the reason for Cindy and George to clam up now...it's hard to keep those skeletons from falling out of that closet...maybe they need a bigger closet.  Rolling Eyes
Florida Blue
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: September 22, 2008, 09:51:54 PM »

KiahJ  - great find, an interesting note. can you post a link to this?

exit13 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme_19862002 
This is for both of u and sorry if it has been asked, have either of u been asked to take a lie dector test? or if u would ask would u take it? tia

none of our friends have been asked to take a lie detector test

and if asked i would, but as long as its within the next 9 days. I recently got a great contracting job, and its overseas. So im not going to get involved with trials or anthing that will put that in jeapordy, especially since no testimony of mine will solve anything. short of a subpeona i wouldnt go to court willingly. 

Interesting... so this supposed owner of the Lake Vaj house appears to be moving overseas in a little over a week...
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1515 on: September 22, 2008, 09:52:36 PM »

did I miss anything?
You forgot Cindy shaking her hammer in a terroristic tantrum

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: September 22, 2008, 09:53:17 PM »

LEONARD PADILLA just said that on the night of the 15...cindy actually grabbed Casey by the throat in the aurgument about her steeling the money from the GM...and that thats why he says casey left that night not the next morning....because she was scared.....dang if cindty could choke her over money then why cant she beat her a$$ over Caylee now?????????

I LIKE YOU !!!  I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU !!!!  LMAO and spitting coffee
ME TOO  ME TOO>>>>>>>but seriouslt .if she can choke her she can beat the hell out of her for this stunt...dont you think/

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1517 on: September 22, 2008, 09:54:10 PM »

did I miss anything?

Well, according to Chuck they're as gentle as lambs.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: September 22, 2008, 09:54:30 PM »

"God dont like ugly"
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: September 22, 2008, 09:54:39 PM »

did I miss anything?

Lee taking the sign from the nice lady with the pup. AND throwing the water bowl in the trash. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.