May 15, 2024, 11:50:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 552409 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: February 23, 2010, 01:39:36 AM »

Joran must have become addicted to his notoriety and wants to be in the news again. And as he's always done, we can assume he's lying.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: February 23, 2010, 01:40:33 AM »

http://newsolio.com/joran-van-der-sloot-admits-to-aruba-natalie-holloway-caribbean-disappearance-role,5728

The key suspect in the much publicised Natalie Holloway Aruba Caribbean island disappearance, Joran van der Sloot, has admitted to disposing of the American students body.

Dutch media report in a hidden camera interview with German TV journalists, Joran van der Sloot said that he indeed disposed of the body of Natalie Holloway and her remains were located in a large Aruba swamp.

Joran van der Sloot, who spends his time in Thailand, was back in the Aruba for the funeral of his father who passed away of a heart attack while playing tennis on the popular holiday island. Judge Paul van der Sloot, 57, died of a heart attack on the Dutch island in the Caribbean, the AP reported last week.

Joran van der Sloot was described by investigators of the 2005 holiday island death of 17-year-old American student Natalie Holloway, who was on vacation in Aruba, as the only suspect in her death. Although Joran van der Sloot was never charged with any crime.

The body of Natalie Holloway has never been recovered

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: February 23, 2010, 01:46:01 AM »

Joran must have become addicted to his notoriety and wants to be in the news again. And as he's always done, we can assume he's lying.

How else is he to make money?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: February 23, 2010, 01:47:28 AM »

Suspect in Natalee Holloway Case Confesses
Posted: Feb 22, 2010 10:11 PM PST Updated: Feb 22, 2010 10:16 PM PST
http://www.kionrightnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=12027711
Suspect in Natalee Holloway Case Confesses

AMSTERDAM (BNO NEWS) -- Dutch suspect Joran van der Sloot has confessed to disposing the body of missing American student Natalee Holloway while on the Caribbean island of Aruba, a Dutch newspaper reported on Tuesday. He made the statements in front of an RTL television camera.

The statements by van der Sloot follow a similar confession more than two years ago during an undercover operation by Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries, which prosecutors said did not constitute new legal evidence.

Natalee Holloway went missing on May 30, 2005 during a high school graduation trip to Aruba. The case received international media attention, but her body was never found.

The prosecutor's office, which reportedly confirmed Monday's report, did not immediately respond to inquiries left by BNO News as its officers were closed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: February 23, 2010, 01:47:51 AM »

Goodnight all!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: February 23, 2010, 01:51:14 AM »

ABC news affiliate seems to have picked up the story.

http://www.krdo.com/Global/story.asp?S=12027723

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: February 23, 2010, 01:54:54 AM »

De Telegraaf’ newspaper reported that – in the new confession – Van der Sloot said he is still scared of being prosecuted and admitted to disposing Holloway’s body in a marsh on Aruba. The report said the chief prosecutor on Aruba confirmed the story, but said Van der Sloot could be attempting to give multiple false versions to hide the truth.

Chief prosecutor Peter Blanken told ‘De Telegraaf’ that the confession resulted in a new investigation into the disappearance of Holloway, but eventually concluded without results. “It became clear that this statement is hold together by lies and fantasy,” Blanken said. “Times are wrong and named witnesses have denied.”

Blanken also said that, if Holloway’s body was disposed in the marsh, it would probably never be recovered. “If she was left there, the chances of finding her are extremely small,” Blanken said. “After several days, nothing would have been found except bones and maybe a plastic shoe.”
Natalee Holloway went missing on May 30, 2005 during a high school graduation trip to Aruba. The case received international media attention, but her body was never found.

The prosecutor’s office on Aruba, which reportedly confirmed Tuesday’s report, did not immediately respond to inquiries left by BNO News as its offices were closed.
-------------

Looks as though once again Joran brags about what he has done and Aruba says, Nah. . .didn't happen.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: February 23, 2010, 02:08:12 AM »

http://translate.google.nl/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraaf.nl%2Fbinnenland%2F6111746%2F__Joran_bekent_weer__.html&sl=nl&tl=en&swap=1

I hope that link works. 

Looks as though once more Joran can talk about what he did and no one does anything at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: February 23, 2010, 03:05:23 AM »

Joran is lying, but that's obvious. He's sending a message to everyone else in the coverup that he's still around and needs some stimulus money.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1289 on: February 23, 2010, 05:02:10 AM »

He is getting tired of living in exile. He has an insatiable desire to be known for
murdering Natalee. It is like an addiction for him. Joran-stein just can't stop
himself from enjoying all the reactions he gets from pumping the media!

With Paulus ground down to worm bait now.... you can only expect that behavior
to multiply 1000%. As Paul was the only one that could tone Joran down a bit...
by feeding him a steady stipend.

Had to laugh at this though.... Classic line. So Aruba.

Blanken also said that, if Holloway’s body was disposed in the marsh, it would probably never be recovered. “If she was left there, the chances of finding her are extremely small,” Blanken said. “After several days, nothing would have been found except bones and maybe a plastic shoe.”

Only in Aruba would a victim's bones and their plastic shoe be considered NOTHING.

Nothing WOULD HAVE BEEN FOUND... apparently he is predicting.

However, we can all rest assured... because they have investigated all over again...

Chief prosecutor Peter Blanken told ‘De Telegraaf’ that the confession resulted in a new investigation into the disappearance of Holloway, but eventually concluded without results.

Aruba, like Joran, only held together by lies and fantasy.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1290 on: February 23, 2010, 05:07:13 AM »

He is finished. The end game is near.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: February 23, 2010, 05:16:21 AM »

Let's not forget Tim Miller's statements on the Steph Watts show the other night.

He said that a body was found.  How can we get more information on that?

I wonder if Tim let that slip by accident?

That is my thought on Tim's statement.  It slipped because it was itching to get out .

Thanks Klaas for bring this forward..
TM...Yes...Tim said a body was found....
Magnolia...I wonder also if it was a purposeful slip.....
What I don't understand....
why is Tim now moving on to searching the 150 targets and no longer mentioning his previous experiences on the persistence?

My thoughts on your question.

I think because there is no going back, no un-ringing the bell.  You either move forward and check the rest of the targets or you stop.  There is still a chance that it was not the right target or that something more will be found, so move on.  Don't stop putting pressure on the people who screwed it up--it sets your hinky meter all the way to the end of the red zone, but while the opportunity remains, keep going.

A thought about not mentioning his previous experiences--one, he was pressed for time, and two, he does not want to burn bridges, he wants to stay involved.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: February 23, 2010, 05:24:51 AM »

I'm just catching up................ I REALLY don't get the whole "Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur" scenario. We are NOT being told the truth. We here at SM know better. We are NOT stupid, we are NOT forgetting what we KNOW. We are NOT going away. We will NOT re-write history.
I'm really PO'd about this. Tim Miller : I REALLY respect you and your work........................... but, PLEASE think what you are doing here. Don't let Natalee down.

You're not alone wreck!   

Didn't they start putting pressure on Jossy-legal trouble IIRC?

I think Tim is playing it close to the vest to keep his options open and to remain in this case to help Natalee, and is also very much involved with his wife's care.  I am not counting Tim out.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: February 23, 2010, 05:47:48 AM »

Thank you Klaas.  I'm sure this has been addressed, I'm just catching up.  But just in case it hasn't been........

I've read a fair amount at RU over the years, and here is some background on the "freckle" these people are talking about.

In the descriptions of Natalee when she first disappeared, Beth made mention of a "freckle" or "mole" on........I think Natalee's right shoulder.

Well, the folks at RU took all of the pictures of Natalee, decided that was not an "identifiable mark" as you couldn't see it from a distance.

So that MUST mean that Beth really didn't want Natalee found.    I know, ridiculous logic.

So anyway, that's what "freckle" they are referring to.

This post on FB by Anita not only shows her complete lack of a sense of loss at her husband's VERY recent demise, it also says some things about her character, and her knowledge of what happened to Natalee.

I mean, what does the word "reincarnated" mean?  Something has come back to life, right?  So this tells me that not only does she STILL have no remorse for what her family did to Natalee, or any respect for what that did to Natalee's family - but that she also knows Natalee is dead.

Guess Anita isn't horribly upset.  Posted 12 hours ago on Julia Renfro's facebook wall 

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=julia+renfro&init=quick#!/profile.php?v=wall&ref=search&id=1588057630

I noticed the re-incarnation part, too.  I don't know if she knows or if she knows because it appears to be the only logical conclusion.

I think Anita is one of the most revolting characters I have ever seen on any case, ever.  Just seeing her picture makes me physically ill.  I think, however, if she keeps talking she will sink the whole bunch of them, although I could live very happily never seeing her or hearing her voice ever again.

I think the reason she talks Natalee down so much is because she knows her husband was with Natalee and she blames Nat for it.  If it wasn't for our girl, her hubbie would have been at home with the kids and all tucked in.  Logically, you would know it was not Natalee's fault, she was drugged and kidnapped and raped, but Anita chooses to blame the victim, hence trying to make Natalee appear to be something she isn't.  After all, I think she reasons, why would Paul have chosen anyone but me.  Her opinion of herself and her family is over the top delusional.  They are not the way she tries to make them appear.

Maybe people on the island were afraid of what damage Paulus could do as a judge to them or one of their family members if they were ever arrested vs. him personally having any power.  Aruba's court decisions are based on the opinion of one judge and not a jury.  He knows the judges, they are his cronies and he, therefore, has the potential to do a lot of damage to anyone who opposes him or hurts his family--even if his family is clearly to blame.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: February 23, 2010, 05:56:05 AM »

Jen0560,

Thank you for pointing out the reincarnation comment on FB by Anita.  It had struck a chord with me when reading Klaas's post the other night, and I wanted to respond to it but was far behind in reading and groggy from taking a much needed nap after returning from FL. 

Let's not forget that Julia started it with her comment about the missing freckle on Paris's arm.  Disgusting slimeball.....pfft back at her.

Klaas.....where's that snake replica?   

2NJ - I hope your trip was great!!!!    We missed you, and I'm glad to have you back.

In a perfect world, Anita would be hauled in by her toenails to explain her little typed confession. 

And Renho would be exposed for the fraud she truly is.

Just the idea of anyone touching Anita's toenails has me running for the bathroom.

I believe in miracles!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: February 23, 2010, 06:24:19 AM »

Just heard on Fox news this morning that the "One" confessed again to dumping Natalee's body.  I see you all have the news so want go any further.  He is a POS.  Said the investigators in Aruba knew of this confession but without any proof nothing can be done.  See, the sporter can confess all he wants but as his dear departed Daddy said "NO BODY, NO CASE".  She was in that cage and they know it.  Now, bring her home.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: February 23, 2010, 07:01:13 AM »

Just heard on Fox news this morning that the "One" confessed again to dumping Natalee's body.  I see you all have the news so want go any further.  He is a POS.  Said the investigators in Aruba knew of this confession but without any proof nothing can be done.  See, the sporter can confess all he wants but as his dear departed Daddy said "NO BODY, NO CASE".  She was in that cage and they know it.  Now, bring her home.

It is Aruba who has the ultimate power of returning Natalee's body to her home country.

We know that Aruba has the body.  Now return Natalee to her family.  If not may you rot in hell like Paulus.

I have not once ounce of sympathy for the entire Sloot family.  They dug their own grave now they can wallow in it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: February 23, 2010, 07:05:52 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35533792/ns/world_news-americas/
Natalee Holloway confession branded ‘fantasy’
Suspect claims he dumped missing Ala. teen’s body in swamp on Aruba
NBC News and msnbc.com
updated 45 minutes ago

LONDON - The suspect in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway has confessed to disposing of her body in a marsh on the Caribbean island of Aruba, a Dutch tabloid newspaper reported Tuesday.

Joran van der Sloot made the statement in a sit-down interview with a television journalist, according to De Telegraaf.

However, Aruba's chief prosecutor Peter Blanken told NBC News that the suspect's story was "very unbelievable."
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

Holloway, from Mountain Brook, Ala., was 18 when she was last seen leaving a bar in the Aruban capital on the final night of a high school graduation trip in May 2005. Her body has never been recovered.

Authorities reportedly reopened the investigation after the alleged confession came to light following the interview, which occurred in August.
It quickly became clear that this statement is held together by lies and fantasy," the Dutch newspaper quoted Blanken as saying. "Times did not fit and named witnesses mentioned are denying his claims."

The interview was not aired by German broadcaster RTL because of doubts about whether van der Sloot was telling the truth.

Van der Sloot claimed that Holloway had died accidentally and insisted that he did not kill her.

He previously told another journalist that he had dumped her body in the sea.

Oh,I despise that little piece of ****.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: February 23, 2010, 07:17:08 AM »

Of course -- this pertains to the US, but if Aruba has similar rules (funny -- Aruba and rules in the same sentence) -- this is what Antonio Carlos was able to avoid since the company was dissolve prior to Paulus's untimely passing.

http://www.newyorklife.com/nyl/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=574fdcec569d2210a2b3019d221024301cacRCRD

What If Your Business Partner Died Tonight?

There's nothing quite like the business relationship between partners (or, for that matter, co-owners of a closely-held company). In fact, you probably spend more time with your partner than you do with your spouse. Ideally your business partner is one of your business' greatest assets. But that person is also your greatest potential liability. Ask yourself a few key questions: What if my partner died suddenly — perhaps tonight? What would happen to the business? What would happen to my family and my partner's family? These may not be the most pleasant questions, but they're ones you cannot afford to ignore.

Why? Because the danger is real. The odds that one of you will die prior to retirement are a lot higher than you might think.

Now imagine what can happen to the business when a co-owner dies. The results can be disastrous — and usually are. Conflicting concerns between the surviving owners and the deceased's family are fairly common, as everyone becomes concerned about the future. Depending on the deceased partner's role in the business, ongoing business problems might occur on top of that. As suppliers take a nervous wait-and-see position, creditors become antsy for payment and refuse to extend additional credit. Customers may back away. Valued employees may leave. In short, problems compound, feed on themselves.

Four Choices
What are your options? If your business partner died tonight, you and the other survivors would have four choices:

1. You could liquidate the business and distribute the remaining assets. Of course, in the process, you would do away with your own source of income, as well as with a business enterprise in which you've invested a great deal of time and money. Plus, the business assets might only sell for a fraction of what they are worth.
   2. You could take in your late partner's heirs as your new associates. However, keep in mind that a successful partnership is a delicately balanced relationship. Except in rare situations, bringing on board a deceased partner's spouse or other heir can be difficult.
   3. You could sell out to the heirs. This also rarely works. Starting with an almost inevitable tug-of-war over the purchase price, the situation usually goes downhill from there.
   4. You (and other partners) could buy out the surviving heirs' share of the business. This, in most cases, is the most practical course of action. Once again, however, there are the problems of establishing price and terms, as well as coming up with the money.

The Buy-Sell Concept is Simple
A properly arranged and funded agreement is a legally binding contract that spells out exactly what is to happen if one of the business's owners dies. The document itself can be as simple or complex as needed and can provide for virtually any contingency. However, it generally calls for the survivors to buy — and their heirs to sell — the deceased owner's share in the business. Just as important, it should spell out the actual purchase price or, more commonly, provides an objective formula for determining the price when needed.

Retirement
You don't have to retire! That's one of the nice perks of being self-employed or a business owner. You're a doer. You like to make decisions and see results. But maybe someday — perhaps when you're 65, 75 or older — you just might want the option to trade the fun and frustration of work for golf, gardening, vacationing with the grandkids or sitting back and relaxing with family and friends. Just as important, you also want to have all your ducks in a row, so to speak, when it comes to making sure your loved ones are well provided for in the future.

Neither of these goals just happens. It is the result of planning, of decisions you make today. Because, as the old saying goes: Those who fail to plan... fail. That means retirement planning and estate planning... mapping out a strategy to create options for you and for your family.

Thanks Sharon!  Very interesting! 

The timing of the registry entry regarding the ending of the Carlo Vandersloot partnership, and the death of Paulus Vandersloot do seem very convenient imo.

Can you imagine having Anita as your business partner by default?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: February 23, 2010, 07:33:49 AM »

Texasmom - help with this?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2730&offId=0

MUCHA A CAY RIBA STAKA CU A PERFORE NA E PARTI ATRAS DI SU CURPA, CUERPO DI BOMBERO A BAY CORTA E HERO PA ASINA POR A TRANSPORTA E MUCHA CU URGENCIA PA HOSPITAL

MUCHA A CAY RIBA STAKA CU A PERFORE NA E PARTI ATRAS DI SU CURPA, CUERPO DI BOMBERO A BAY CORTA E HERO PA ASINA POR A TRANSPORTA E MUCHA CU URGENCIA PA HOSPITAL
E PAGINA AKI TA CONTENE MATERIAL GRAFICO OF FUERTE ADEMAS E NO TA APTO PA MENOR DI EDAD OF ESNAN SENSIBEL
Dialuna atardi a drenta informe di un caso di unda un mucha a cay riba un staka y esaki a perfore na su parti atras, mesora a dirigi tanto polis como ambulans na e sitio. Na yegada di e patruya mesora a bin constata cu e mucha a cay riba un pida hero y cu lo mester di e cuerpo di rescate di bombero pa corta e hero y libera e mucha. Na yegada di bombero mesora a libera e mucha y a transporte cu e pida hero pega na su curpa pa hospital.

Look at the 2nd to the last photo in the frame

And the last frame, where they cut it off!

Oh, that reminds me, I have to schedule a colonoscopy!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.