May 15, 2024, 12:35:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 552341 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: February 23, 2010, 10:45:08 AM »

Refresher on the Jaap / RTL stuff:

First reported to SM by EURobert:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg777073#msg777073
http://www.shownieuws.tv/web/show/id=186466/langid=43/contentid=70938

Then Texasmom brought us more:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg778083#msg778083
http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlboulevard/miMedia/2009/week17/di_joranddebiel.avi_plain.xml

And Ceasu brought us the picture of Joran and polygraph lady:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg778376#msg778376

http://www.limburger.nl/article/20090422/REGIONIEUWS01/896158835/1030/weer#

Google Translation

Limburgers filming Joran to detector

The Roermond TV makers Olaf Ton Simons and Balen Donck have Joran van der Sloot, who remains associated with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2005, to undergo a lie detector test. This is in Breda recently done for a TV program that said TV makers with Gouden Kooi winner Terror Jaap made.
Roermond
By Hans Straus

The three want the TV to sell to the highest bidder. This website is the trailer for the program and a video still of the detector test that Van der Sloot for two days in Breda has undergone.

Simons and Balen Donck previously with Jaap worked for the website of TV production company Ellef (www.tvellef.nl). Terror Jaap Limburgse two came to the right when it became apparent that a talk show - he promised by RTL after its profit in the Talpa program The Golden Cage - was not Saturday TV Ellef wanted Jaap necessarily own TV program. He thought immediately of a show with Joran van der Sloot. Jaap maintain contacts with Van der Sloot on Hyves because Van der Sloot a fan of the TV program The Golden Cage and Jaap.

According to Olaf Simons TV Ellef has Terror Jaap Joran van der Sloot persuaded to the Netherlands to qualify for the program. , Jaap has money and contacts.''

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: February 23, 2010, 10:48:06 AM »

This epic, almost monumental, tug of war between Joran and the OM is indeed wonderful to watch - and the stakes keep rising. At some point Joran will do something to call their bluff (or vise versa) and the case will explode and the house of cards will collapse.

It seems as if the height is slowly being reached.

At some point he will tell the whole story as they keep calling him a liar.

Will Van der Straaten continue to protect his best friends son now that he is dead.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1362 on: February 23, 2010, 10:54:09 AM »

This epic, almost monumental, tug of war between Joran and the OM is indeed wonderful to watch - and the stakes keep rising. At some point Joran will do something to call their bluff (or vise versa) and the case will explode and the house of cards will collapse.

Will Van der Straaten continue to protect his best friends son now that he is dead.

funny you mention that San, cause I was thinking at some point he will let van der Straaten's name slip and that's gonna be impossible to ignore.

There was suppose to be an investigation into van der Straaten already - no idea what happened there, but van der Straaten has to be very worried that Joran will open his mouth and he will spill out his name and role in the cover-up.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: February 23, 2010, 11:09:28 AM »

Refresher on the Jaap / RTL stuff:

First reported to SM by EURobert:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg777073#msg777073
http://www.shownieuws.tv/web/show/id=186466/langid=43/contentid=70938

Then Texasmom brought us more:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg778083#msg778083
http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlboulevard/miMedia/2009/week17/di_joranddebiel.avi_plain.xml

And Ceasu brought us the picture of Joran and polygraph lady:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg778376#msg778376

http://www.limburger.nl/article/20090422/REGIONIEUWS01/896158835/1030/weer#

Google Translation

Limburgers filming Joran to detector

The Roermond TV makers Olaf Ton Simons and Balen Donck have Joran van der Sloot, who remains associated with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2005, to undergo a lie detector test. This is in Breda recently done for a TV program that said TV makers with Gouden Kooi winner Terror Jaap made.
Roermond
By Hans Straus

The three want the TV to sell to the highest bidder. This website is the trailer for the program and a video still of the detector test that Van der Sloot for two days in Breda has undergone.

Simons and Balen Donck previously with Jaap worked for the website of TV production company Ellef (www.tvellef.nl). Terror Jaap Limburgse two came to the right when it became apparent that a talk show - he promised by RTL after its profit in the Talpa program The Golden Cage - was not Saturday TV Ellef wanted Jaap necessarily own TV program. He thought immediately of a show with Joran van der Sloot. Jaap maintain contacts with Van der Sloot on Hyves because Van der Sloot a fan of the TV program The Golden Cage and Jaap.

According to Olaf Simons TV Ellef has Terror Jaap Joran van der Sloot persuaded to the Netherlands to qualify for the program. , Jaap has money and contacts.''

Thanks Lifesong!

San - get back to work...I'm telling 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: February 23, 2010, 11:09:37 AM »

funny you mention that San, cause I was thinking at some point he will let van der Straaten's name slip and that's gonna be impossible to ignore.

There was suppose to be an investigation into van der Straaten already - no idea what happened there, but van der Straaten has to be very worried that Joran will open his mouth and he will spill out his name and role in the cover-up.

Did he already do that?  Remember, there were names of LE that Joran told to Greta his dad had bribed.  Was Jan's one of them?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: February 23, 2010, 11:12:13 AM »

Art Wood had said that this was a professional cover-up.

This will end with a professional hit.

Professional = Police.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: February 23, 2010, 11:14:32 AM »

Rob,

You posted some of these earlier in jest,  but it's got me wondering.

This says Joran states he put Natalee's body in the "swamp".  How loose of a translation is that?  And could he have said pond?

Just wondering in that the OM is stating this "confession" completely lacks credibility.........and that witnesses names and times don't add up...............is this the "pond witness story" as furthered by Joran to take attention away from the sea and the cage found?  This was done in April of last year.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: February 23, 2010, 11:15:29 AM »

San - I think you're right!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1368 on: February 23, 2010, 11:16:43 AM »

Did he already do that?  Remember, there were names of LE that Joran told to Greta his dad had bribed.  Was Jan's one of them?

good point jen, and thanks for the reminder. I don't recall if Greta ever said the names involved. Does anyone know for sure?

I KNOW the stated amount was 50 thousand dollars - right...?

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: February 23, 2010, 11:17:08 AM »

Rob,

This says Joran states he put Natalee's body in the "swamp".  How loose of a translation is that?  And could he have said pond?

Just wondering in that the OM is stating this "confession" completely lacks credibility.........and that witnesses names and times don't add up...............is this the "pond witness story" as furthered by Joran to take attention away from the sea and the cage found?  This was done in April of last year.

Actually Jen that's exactly what I think. 

Like San always says, if they say POND then think the opposite. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: February 23, 2010, 11:17:53 AM »

good point jen, and thanks for the reminder. I don't recall if Greta ever said the names involved. Does anyone know for sure?

I KNOW the stated amount was 50 thousand dollars - right...?

No, she never gave up the names.  They were bleeped out of the airing we saw.  I think you're right on the 50 thousand.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1371 on: February 23, 2010, 11:18:01 AM »

Rob,

maybe I just pretended to post those in jest...

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: February 23, 2010, 11:21:37 AM »

REMEMBER - Renfro, Gielen, Jan Brennan, Joran and others have been in the forums since day one.

So tells us about a pond witness and low and behold,  Joran tells Jaap he disposed of her in a pond. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: February 23, 2010, 11:21:48 AM »

Rob,

Actually Jen that's exactly what I think. 

Like San always says, if they say POND then think the opposite. 

San is one smart cookie.    Klaas, the more I think about it.........the more I feel like you that this is exactly the case.  I sure wish we could get a literal translation of what Joran said = pond or swamp.  I sure hope that IF Dave is really wanting that pond searched again, he take a closer look at this "confession" and the OM's exact statements about those witnesses/times.  Fantasy is what they called it - and that's what I've always thought about this pond witness story.

I wonder, too, how this will play out knowing it was John Silvetti who sanctioned this "witness", and who then had people in that pond digging around after it was dry.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: February 23, 2010, 11:25:06 AM »

Rob,

maybe I just pretended to post those in jest...

If the pond witness and Joran are telling the same story here - the implications are HUGE.  And if this is the case, John Silvetti needs to be put under a microscope for turning his back on that cage, furthering this pond hoax, and thus allowing Aruban divers to abscond with those remains from that cage.

I mean, if Joran was behind this all along............   Some people have some SERIOUS explaining to do!!!!!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: February 23, 2010, 11:26:43 AM »

I think everytime Joran opens his mouth a little bit of truth comes out.  He is not smart enough to
make up a lie from scratch.

I think the swamp that he speaks of is the bird sanctuary area...where they hid the body initially.
Then the body was taken out to sea the next afternoon and placed in the fish trap.  JMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: February 23, 2010, 11:28:36 AM »

I think everytime Joran opens his mouth a little bit of truth comes out.  He is not smart enough to
make up a lie from scratch.

I think the swamp that he speaks of is the bird sanctuary area...where they hid the body initially.
Then the body was taken out to sea the next afternoon and placed in the fish trap.  JMO

Excellent point Magnolia and very possible.  So even if her body isn't found in the swamp/pond some evidence could be found maybe?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: February 23, 2010, 11:29:04 AM »

REMEMBER - Renfro, Gielen, Jan Brennan, Joran and others have been in the forums since day one.

So tells us about a pond witness and low and behold,  Joran tells Jaap he disposed of her in a pond. 

So much was undone with that hoax.    So much was lost.

Natalee could be lost forever due to that hoax.

I can't wait to see that entire "confession" and hear all those names Joran threw out that the OM called BS on.

I would also like to know (need to go back and do some serious research here) when, exactly, Joran and Jaap hooked up.  Timeframe there, if coinky dinkal with CPW, could prove insightful.

We've read all about how much time, effort and money was spent on this "confession/polygraph", so now my curiosity is definitely peaked!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: February 23, 2010, 11:33:50 AM »

It's up on CNN.com now

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/23/holloway.van.der.sloot/index.html?hpt=T2

"....The statement did not divulge the contents of van der Sloot's interview. However, Blanken told CNN on Tuesday that van der Sloot says in the interview that he dumped Holloway's body "in a swamp on the north end of the island."

"He was very unspecific," Blanken said.

Blanken said RTL contacted him about the interview last summer, and the station showed the interview to him to get his reaction. He said his office and Aruban police investigated.

"We tried to verify it," Blanken said. "It couldn't be true. We talked with several witnesses and reviewed several facts. The story is unbelievable and not true, in my opinion."

He said his office told van der Sloot "we'd like him to come in and speak with us about it. He failed to respond."

Asked why van der Sloot gave the interview, Blanken said, "You should ask him. Maybe he wanted to be on camera or make some money.".....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: February 23, 2010, 11:36:17 AM »

"Times did not fit and named witnesses mentioned are denying his claims."
[/b]

wow, he just confessed and the investigation and witness interviews are already complete -  who would have thunk it?!?! nothing to see here, move along or we'll move you along 

It's all such bullcrap!   This & recent events-all very interesting timing,IMO ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.