May 21, 2024, 01:42:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19/08 to 11/21/08  (Read 352159 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 12:59:38 AM »

This had been posted by BlackTulip (true to her name) at RU, a couple weeks ago.  It was supposedly posted on Greta's blog, but I could not find it.

....Your interview with Joran which you are going to show in a few weeks, will not give much, but will rather contradict everything that the mother of Natalee Holloway have been campaigning the last 3 years and contradict everything that Peter de Vries has “solved” and contradict everything that Phill McGraw said on his show and on the Late show with Jay Leno (who is being suid right now in California courts for manipulating and creating false evidence).

Joran told you that he sold Natalee Holloway to Venezuelans… how are you going to investigate that now? Did you check the time he did it? To who? An organisations, group or to a single person?

How will this latest “development” fit in the strange story of Natalee Holloway? What about the movie that was based on a book filled with lies? Will they reprint the book, or change the script of the movie?

If you have any answer, please let me know or contact the FBI, which is still looking for a missing person.

Media Freak

This may be what Magnolia was referring to earlier.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 01:01:41 AM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #905 on: Today at 09:52:42 PM »

and....Why would Steve Cohen email Red???...on the same day that "the niece" posts....

Buckeye-
He is solicitaing donations for the Murphy Jenkins Grant-A-Wish Christmas Home-For-The-Holidays Program !!!
Buckshot

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 01:06:09 AM »

« Reply #917 on: Today at 10:05:32 PM »

Mos is not planning to do anything. Should he arrest Joran it would only be for a minor offense to appease everyone and he would walk free int he end.  I would not be surprised if they did it just to get him out of Thailand.  He's safer in Aruba than there now.  BTW Thailand does care what Joran is doing...they won't prosecute him either.

Lala'sMom-
As outlandish as things would seem to the naked eye (in ethical investigations)...
Not in Aruba, it is most definitely a possibility...Nothing is shocking anymore...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2008, 01:07:21 AM »

This had been posted by BlackTulip (true to her name) at RU, a couple weeks ago.  It was supposedly posted on Greta's blog, but I could not find it.

....Your interview with Joran which you are going to show in a few weeks, will not give much, but will rather contradict everything that the mother of Natalee Holloway have been campaigning the last 3 years and contradict everything that Peter de Vries has “solved” and contradict everything that Phill McGraw said on his show and on the Late show with Jay Leno (who is being suid right now in California courts for manipulating and creating false evidence).

Joran told you that he sold Natalee Holloway to Venezuelans… how are you going to investigate that now? Did you check the time he did it? To who? An organisations, group or to a single person?

How will this latest “development” fit in the strange story of Natalee Holloway? What about the movie that was based on a book filled with lies? Will they reprint the book, or change the script of the movie?

If you have any answer, please let me know or contact the FBI, which is still looking for a missing person.

Media Freak

Actually it looks like Media Freak (MF) wrote it and Black Tulip posted it.  Based upon how Greta and Beth are acting I'd say there's a bit more to it than the above.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 01:16:23 AM »

2NJSons_Mom

There was also a poster, who's name escapes me, who had the coordinates of where she could be found....map and all....hope I'm not alone in this memory.

Thought that was bogus coordinates down at the port, where cruise ships arrive...
Horse hockey...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 01:17:07 AM »

11/19/08 Awe Mainta

www.awemainta.com

Front Page (Bottom)

Pap trans:
witness new in caso of natalee holloway

fiscal parent hans mos will owing to declara cu police is investigando two tip new cu they're wait for will give the evidencia cu is they have to for corobora for can realiza one detencion.a pesar cu the not owing to discuti the detayenan, past owing to tell cu police again is considera joran van der sloot the previous to sospechoso in the caso here.

Page 2

Pap trans:

witness new in caso of natalee holloway owing to aparece

yesterday tardi can did take notice cu various medionan of comunicacion internacional owing to cuminsa publica the news cu ministerio publico of aruba owing to anuncia cu have evidencia new in the caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway. according the medionan here, autoridadnan at aruba is mirando evidencia new cu will can conduci at one detencion, after of 3 year y mey of the desaparcion of holloway. fiscal parent hans mos will owing to declara cu police is investigando two tip new cu they're wait for will give the evidencia cu is they have to for corobora for can realiza one detencion. owing to pesar cu the not owing to discuti the detayenan, past owing to tell cu police again is considera joran van der sloot the previous to sospechoso in the caso here.por owing to compronde cu one witness new owing to come fast cu will can ubica van der sloot y his father serca of water for 4’or of marduga the day cu natalee owing to desaparece. the witness owing to count ; autoridadnan cu past owing to look at one man young, wet for of his pecho bay downstairs y cu one sun zapato coriendo for of water till at one fast food restaurant. the witness owing to tell cu past owing to look at he young here y one man more old coriendo some poco on caminda in one jeep cora because; 10 minuut after. the dam not was among esunnan cu owing to wordo busca in the previous to fasenan of the investigacion, according mos. one of two witness, one ex child muher of joran van der sloot, also owing to count ; police cu past owing to haci comentarionan sospechoso while cu they was on beach. the witness, publicamente conoci because; celes, owing to count ; police cu joran owing to tell “ken know? door are you on beach now cu a cu is capaz of deshace of one curpa”. adicionalmente mos owing to tell prensa internacional cu another two testigonan owing to come fast, but the not owing to give comentario on they, only cu the have the speranza cu the caso will wordo resolvi. “nos is wait for of can take one decision for end of year or cuminsamento of another for look at if is go back aresta van der sloot or no”. adicionalmente mos will owing to tell cu part important in the investigacion is the declaration of policy undercover of peter de vries caminda cu joran will owing to ‘acepta’ of owing to deshaci of the curpa of holloway together cu one amigo.mos owing to tell cu the have confianza cu the tape, cu the is caracteriza because; one confesion, will is admisibel in corte. cu the tipnan new y testigonan new, fiscal parent is tell cu the will can is evidencia sufficient for resolve the enigma of thing owing to happen cu holloway. have to menciona cu till in oranan of night prensa local not owing to achieve none relato for of ministerio publico relaciona cu the evidencia new here. is regrettable cu prensa internacional, again, is achieve prioridad on prensa local for cu the caso of natalee holloway.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2008, 01:21:55 AM »

CBB -

So you think that Greta was duped into participating in this plan to get Joran home?

Never thought of that...
I do not think she was duped, but instead...
It may lend credibility to their script, with or without her interview...
Just my opinion...I could be completely wrong.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2008, 01:22:34 AM »

klaas, do you recognize by any chance that mean looking thug of a guy in the photo of the Persistence when Hans Mos & ALE was on board.  Only a bit of his face is showing on the very right of the photo as we are looking at it.

You seem to have a steel trap of a memory when it comes to all the photo's.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2008, 01:26:20 AM »

Media Freak

MF Dammit !!  That would take me back to my very first theory !!
I really do not like Hugo.. He is the ultimate receiver,,, a Blondie American virgin.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 01:28:36 AM »

« Reply #715 on: Today at 05:17:19 PM »

I had the thought it could have been the pond close to Joran's house.  He said their search of the pond by Joran's house was short lived and could not be completed.  He further told me he could not say why it was cut short as that was confidential. (Must have needed to perform "emergency" environmental work on the pond during the middle of the night, with no supervision so as to keep an open, honest above-board investigation)

I remember that pond was full of garbage, a lot of old metal, etc (a bloody sneaker, parts of a dead body, other forensice evidence from a crime of murder, etc) from having been a dumping place for years, originally having been a rock quary.

Additionally, I thought I read earlier here that an area (perimeter) adjacent to the pond was closed/blocked off during the search)

Hi Buckshot,

The pond by his house, that isn't the pond at the Dam of Monserat tho is it?  I have been trying to find it on a map to no avail - even Googling it!

About the pond close to Joran's house, we did have overview photos of the search going on,  Access down to that edge of the pond was difficult as I remember,  and the pond was very deep - don't know if the bottom had ever been found.  It had lots of old metal equipment in it, trees with snags, etc, so I don't think Ralston could bring his equip in there.

Do you know either where that soccer field, the Dam or McDonalds is on a map?    For some reason I can't find any maps here

Thanx

Yes...The pond near his house...Near the soccer fields...In the middle of the night...With lights from the soccer facility on...Are blocked off from any bystanders...

Fairly certian that I read that here today, posted a while back...Read it while looking for other stuff...

Someone correct me, if I am wrong...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 01:35:29 AM »

Altruist,
I may not have the right name but I know I've seen the face, for some reason the name "Sambo" keeps going through my mind...not sure it's right.  I'm thinking of a guy that looked like the one in that pic, had on a dark tshirt (maybe LE).

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 01:36:37 AM »

klaas, do you recognize by any chance that mean looking thug of a guy in the photo of the Persistence when Hans Mos & ALE was on board.  Only a bit of his face is showing on the very right of the photo as we are looking at it.

Let me go back and look.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2008, 01:40:07 AM »

Altruist,
I may not have the right name but I know I've seen the face, for some reason the name "Sambo" keeps going through my mind...not sure it's right.  I'm thinking of a guy that looked like the one in that pic, had on a dark tshirt (maybe LE).

I know TxMom, I think I've seen him before too.  Think at the time my head thought he looks like a human bulldog.  Klaas is just superhuman when it comes to those photo's, never seen anything like it before, she amazes me.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2008, 01:42:02 AM »

Klaas, I found a name do you have a pic of Jules Sambo?  The last name popped in my head earlier when I was trying to place that face.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2008, 01:45:57 AM »

Let me go back and look.

Altruist   - not really sure but could it be Edwardo Mansur? 

We've already determined this is most likely Edwardo

Could this be Edwardo Mansur too?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2008, 01:46:35 AM »

Klaas, I found a name do you have a pic of Jules Sambo?  The last name popped in my head earlier when I was trying to place that face.

I don't think I have Jules

Edited to add:  searching my hard drive now but I don't think so
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2008, 01:47:10 AM »

Wow, you may have the steel trap of a memory for names TxMom.  Hope we can identify yet another one.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2008, 01:49:29 AM »

Let me go back and look.

Altruist   - not really sure but could it be Edwardo Mansur? 

We've already determined this is most likely Edwardo

Could this be Edwardo Mansur too?

I don't think so Klaas.  This guy has a more pudgy face, Eduardo's face isn't pudgy, he has a long face.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2008, 01:51:07 AM »

The bulldog face has hair, it looks kind of blondish, or really light brown.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2008, 01:52:06 AM »

Wow, you may have the steel trap of a memory for names TxMom.  Hope we can identify yet another one.

I googled Sambo and the case to get the first name, I'm not that good...besides I may be wayyyy off base it just came to me so I thought I throw it out there.  I wish we could figure out another one too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.