May 14, 2024, 01:38:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 177385 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #540 on: September 24, 2010, 09:25:09 PM »

Not to mention, she's been way too patient for all the skeptism and lashing out from people.  Like she has plenty of time to post, sign out, cool off and come back calmly, understanding why we have been so harsh at times.

I was willing to give her a chance to start providing some useful info.  But when I see her posting the exact same things elsewhere, when does the friend have time?  She keeps stating things like I'm taking a break at work, etc....  The only person who has that kind of time and patience is somebody with nothing else to do and willing to DO whatever it takes to win over a few people.  I admit, it makes it look worse...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: September 24, 2010, 09:27:38 PM »

Reading even further.  Funny thing is, they don't much believe what is being said from this person (flymonkey) about DeDe either, much like us. 

Fly, you must be a damn good friend to post at so many forums, using the exact same language. Copy/Paste?

Now I'm really believing it IS DeDe

What are you talking about?

I've been reading around and  the posts that flymonkey post here are exactly the same at other forums.  So they are trying to convince more than just us, anyplace where somebody will listen and convice.  I truly believe it IS Dede and not a 'friend'.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: September 24, 2010, 09:30:31 PM »

Reading even further.  Funny thing is, they don't much believe what is being said from this person (flymonkey) about DeDe either, much like us. 

Fly, you must be a damn good friend to post at so many forums, using the exact same language. Copy/Paste?

I've been reading around and  the posts that flymonkey post here are exactly the same at other forums.  So they are trying to convince more than just us, anyplace where somebody will listen and convice.  I truly believe it IS Dede and not a 'friend'.

Well, IF it IS Dede, and not a friend, what would you ask her that has to do with Kyron's disappearance?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: September 24, 2010, 09:35:04 PM »

Well, IF it IS Dede, and not a friend, what would you ask her that has to do with Kyron's disappearance?

I believe just about everything that could be asked already was answered by flymonkey in previous posts, if you've read them.  She's not going to say anything she can't and only just continue to be vague, as a "friend" who just doesn't know everything has been doing.  She can't reveal she's DeDe....

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: September 24, 2010, 09:45:45 PM »

Quote from: Monkey King 

flymonkey, does dede know if the entire 4.5 acres of kaine hormans property was
search by LE,and did they use dogs to search too
and how much of the property,has she been on/seen
TIA

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: September 24, 2010, 09:46:55 PM »

I believe just about everything that could be asked already was answered by flymonkey in previous posts, if you've read them.  She's not going to say anything she can't and only just continue to be vague, as a "friend" who just doesn't know everything has been doing.  She can't reveal she's DeDe....

I would think she could say anything she wanted to say.  FM did have a good point when she said whatever she did share with us could very well be considered hearsay.

Seriously, if there were a situation like this in my life, and I think some will agree with me, and I was innocent, I would have lawyered up real quick, and I would want to vindicate myself.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: September 24, 2010, 09:48:44 PM »

Flymonkey can Dede explain what she was trying to say and who to in this tweet she did.

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt

Just curious.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: September 24, 2010, 09:58:19 PM »

I would think she could say anything she wanted to say.  FM did have a good point when she said whatever she did share with us could very well be considered hearsay.

Seriously, if there were a situation like this in my life, and I think some will agree with me, and I was innocent, I would have lawyered up real quick, and I would want to vindicate myself.

I can't say I totally disagree with you.  Everything I said is JMO.  I was actually warming up to flymonkey and willing to give her a chance.  But when I saw the posts at other websites, word for word as here, it hit me the wrong way and made me suspicsious.  Not that she can't/shouldn't, I just find it bizarre that she is going out to so many sites, like taking up has so much time.  As far as I know DeDe isn't working and seems to be the perfect candidate to do it, not a friend.  Personally, I'd find it in my best psychological interest to stay away from all speculations.  I'd stay off the forums, cause I'd go ballistic if people were talking about me and I KNEW I was innocent.  Why spend so much time on forums, reaching an extremely small audience, to gain what?  I would be  spending every waking moment to help find Kyron and solve this case, not on forums getting my feelings hurt.  To hell with total strangers.  Again, JMO

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: September 24, 2010, 10:06:41 PM »

I guess it boils down to "actions speak louder than words"

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #549 on: September 24, 2010, 10:08:51 PM »

I guess it boils down to "actions speak louder than words"

Ya' think?

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: September 24, 2010, 10:18:57 PM »

Ok, my post didn't go through correctly to Grey.

Anyhow, I think she has too much time on her hands, which she needs to be using more constructively.  Did she ever get a job?  I know she was 'interning', but isn't that just temporary and few and far between?  Do you even get paid for it?  She needs to get a real job!

Like pet sitting?  She did such a great job with the doxie that I am sure people would spend big bucks to have her take care of their dogs as well.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: September 24, 2010, 10:21:54 PM »

I can't say I totally disagree with you.  Everything I said is JMO.  I was actually warming up to flymonkey and willing to give her a chance.  But when I saw the posts at other websites, word for word as here, it hit me the wrong way and made me suspicsious.  Not that she can't/shouldn't, I just find it bizarre that she is going out to so many sites, like taking up has so much time.  As far as I know DeDe isn't working and seems to be the perfect candidate to do it, not a friend.  Personally, I'd find it in my best psychological interest to stay away from all speculations.  I'd stay off the forums, cause I'd go ballistic if people were talking about me and I KNEW I was innocent.  Why spend so much time on forums, reaching an extremely small audience, to gain what?  I would be  spending every waking moment to help find Kyron and solve this case, not on forums getting my feelings hurt.  To hell with total strangers.  Again, JMO

She saw how well it worked for JW so being the brilliant person that Jonesr said that she is, she came on Monkeys.  Duh.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: September 24, 2010, 10:23:09 PM »

I think that FlyM has no connection to this case.  She isn't Terri, she isn't DeDe nor any of their friends.  She is a college kid, working part time with time on her hands and enjoying the ruckus.  She has no facts, no nothing..JMHO.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: September 24, 2010, 10:24:02 PM »

Ok, my post didn't go through correctly to Grey.

Anyhow, I think she has too much time on her hands, which she needs to be using more constructively.  Did she ever get a job?  I know she was 'interning', but isn't that just temporary and few and far between?  Do you even get paid for it?  She needs to get a real job!

Like pet sitting?  She did such a great job with the doxie that I am sure people would spend big bucks to have her take care of their dogs as well.

Oh HelloKitty!  Don't remind me!  I have 4 doxie's!  That makes me so sad and sick!  It doesn't so much shock me she did it, as much as she  bragged about it to the world?  Aaarrrgghh!   

I would still love to know if the owners of that poor pup found out about it.  I would wonder if I came back and one of my furbabies was all torn up.   OH the thought makes me sick!  Again, you just reminded me "Actions, speak louder than words" and her actions disgust me!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: September 24, 2010, 10:27:50 PM »

I think that FlyM has no connection to this case.  She isn't Terri, she isn't DeDe nor any of their friends.  She is a college kid, working part time with time on her hands and enjoying the ruckus.  She has no facts, no nothing..JMHO.

Good point! Whoever it is, definately has too much time on their hands! 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: September 24, 2010, 10:32:39 PM »

Now that I think about it.  Monkey King asked what I would ask her.  Well I ask why/how could she treat an innocent dog like that and then brag about it afterwards.

FlyMonkey?  Can you ask DeDe for me?

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: September 24, 2010, 10:37:59 PM »

FlyMonkey

You stated that DeDe bought a burn phone on or about June 30. To the best of my recollection, DeDe had not been identified as a potential accomplice and was not under LE scrutiny at that time. Although I can understand Terri feeling she (Terri) had plenty to hide and felt the need for a burn phone, why would DeDe need to hide her electronic communications? If DeDe is not complicit in a crime and if she is on the "up and up" why the need to hide any of her activities or communication (especially prior to LE scrutiny)?

TIA

Hi nicubird -- if you remember in the week or two before June 30th, DeDe was driving Terri around a lot -- mostly to meetings with her attorney, and sometimes with his investigators.  The primary reason for the phones is that Terri thought that her communication with her attorney was not something that the police could / should listen to, and information about when she had appointments and what they were about was information that she didn't want the police to have.  DeDe was under the same impression, so she bought the pre-paid phone for the purpose of helping Terri get to and from her attorney appointments.  I know they used them for other conversations which would not come under attorney/client privilege, but those were not the reason for the purchase.

I have to say too, that if I knew I was not involved, it would not seem like a big deal to me at the time I bought the phone.  In retrospect I can see that it looks bad.

MK -- no, I don't think she ever met anyone outside of the household.  She hasn't even met Desiree.

About Dede driving Terri around two or three weeks before June 30th...

The news reports that came out on or around July 2nd said that Terri hired Houze around that same time.

She could not have contracted Munch before the 27th of June, since the RO was delivered the evening of 26th June, and the divorce papers the next Monday or Tuesday.

So, Dede's driving Terri around 2 to 3 weeks prior to June 30th to go to see her attorney and his investigators doesn't sound right... since she hired them after she got her divorce papers.

There was another statement by FM that Dede lived with Terri only 8 days.

I'm going confused again.

Very Happy
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: September 24, 2010, 10:38:47 PM »

Dihannah1, akmom, zippiddy_doo_daw, Monkey King, monchichi, Itaryl Moosee, Nana29, melisb, darla, MonkeyFlower, Gypsy DD, hellokitty, Lazydog1, Sassycat and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yet, I'm feeling pretty lonely here.  Come on monkeys, come out of the rafters. 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: September 24, 2010, 10:43:14 PM »

FlyMonkey

You stated that DeDe bought a burn phone on or about June 30. To the best of my recollection, DeDe had not been identified as a potential accomplice and was not under LE scrutiny at that time. Although I can understand Terri feeling she (Terri) had plenty to hide and felt the need for a burn phone, why would DeDe need to hide her electronic communications? If DeDe is not complicit in a crime and if she is on the "up and up" why the need to hide any of her activities or communication (especially prior to LE scrutiny)?

TIA

Hi nicubird -- if you remember in the week or two before June 30th, DeDe was driving Terri around a lot -- mostly to meetings with her attorney, and sometimes with his investigators.  The primary reason for the phones is that Terri thought that her communication with her attorney was not something that the police could / should listen to, and information about when she had appointments and what they were about was information that she didn't want the police to have.  DeDe was under the same impression, so she bought the pre-paid phone for the purpose of helping Terri get to and from her attorney appointments.  I know they used them for other conversations which would not come under attorney/client privilege, but those were not the reason for the purchase.

I have to say too, that if I knew I was not involved, it would not seem like a big deal to me at the time I bought the phone.  In retrospect I can see that it looks bad.

MK -- no, I don't think she ever met anyone outside of the household.  She hasn't even met Desiree.

About Dede driving Terri around two or three weeks before June 30th...

The news reports that came out on or around July 2nd said that Terri hired Houze around that same time.

She could not have contracted Munch before the 27th of June, since the RO was delivered the evening of 26th June, and the divorce papers the next Monday or Tuesday.

So, Dede's driving Terri around 2 to 3 weeks prior to June 30th to go to see her attorney and his investigators doesn't sound right... since she hired them after she got her divorce papers.

There was another statement by FM that Dede lived with Terri only 8 days.

I'm going confused again.

Very Happy

Great point!  I'd like to hear the explanation to this. Sounds fishy to me.....  But remember, everything fly says is just 'hearsay'.   And she believes everything she hears?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: September 24, 2010, 10:44:47 PM »

How many times are we going to rehash this dog sitting episode?  Didn't we go through this last night/yesterday? 

Don't get me wrong, but we've all heard it and the story has pissed people off.  Why rehash this, it's been done, we can't change it, when we can spend our time more productively looking for information or asking questions relavent to the case?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.