May 22, 2024, 11:03:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391399 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #540 on: September 25, 2008, 01:17:14 AM »

has LA gone off the grid?   I have not seen any sign of him on myspace or elsewhere since 9/14.  He obviously knows there will not be any more tips of sightings coming into his site.

bump
I think he's turning evidence against the parental units and his sister.  They've got enough on him with the financial impropriety regarding the Caylee Search fund to put him away for years.  He's bargaining now for his freedom, and like a true Anthony, is selling out his entire family to save his own sorry ass.

Either that or he's the one who negotiated with Lifetime for the 2 million.  I'm pretty sure it was him who wrangled the 20/20 deal.  The parental units were not involved and Casey can't profit so I think he's doing it all is him name.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: September 25, 2008, 01:17:29 AM »

I read about the 2 mil. movie day earlier today in the news.
I think it is the most dispicable thing I have ever heard of. Making $$ off their dead relative ???

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: September 25, 2008, 01:17:32 AM »

::MonkeyDance::Well, they say you can never go back home, but here I am ! 

I was posting on another board, but realized that I am not good seeing things in ink blots. LOL !

I THOUGHT I saw your name elsewhere!!!!Not to worry.... many of us visit other boards from time to time, but it seems we always return to our safe, warm cage...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: September 25, 2008, 01:17:56 AM »

Time for this monkey to head to the blanket show.... see y'all tomorrow!!!

Goodnight Cubbee!  Sweet dreams....
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #544 on: September 25, 2008, 01:19:22 AM »

has LA gone off the grid?   I have not seen any sign of him on myspace or elsewhere since 9/14.  He obviously knows there will not be any more tips of sightings coming into his site.

bump
I think he's turning evidence against the parental units and his sister.  They've got enough on him with the financial impropriety regarding the Caylee Search fund to put him away for years.  He's bargaining now for his freedom, and like a true Anthony, is selling out his entire family to save his own sorry ass.

Either that or he's the one who negotiated with Lifetime for the 2 million.  I'm pretty sure it was him who wrangled the 20/20 deal.  The parental units were not involved and Casey can't profit so I think he's doing it all is him name.

the above was written "tongue in cheek"... I really have no idea where LA is, many have been asking.  I truly think he may be looking for an attorney if he doesn't already have one.  If not, he certainly should be looking.  I think there's a bus coming his way.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: September 25, 2008, 01:21:05 AM »

A little chuckle before I go... my sister called me today and wanted me to relay to her all that had been released yesterday.... Like that wouldn't take forever.... 

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: September 25, 2008, 01:21:21 AM »

CHUCK AND ANITA????

Source Says Casey Said Caylee Was Sold To Someone In Puerto Rico
POSTED: 5:24 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 8:01 pm EDT September 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Is there a Puerto Rico connection to Caylee Anthony's disappearance or is it just another lie from Casey? Sources who knew the family intimately during the past few months told Eyewitness News that Casey convinced her mother that Caylee was sold to someone in Puerto Rico.

You can find mention of the Puerto Rico connection buried in the documents investigators just released. On July 22, after Caylee was reported missing, Casey's former best friend, Amy Huizenga, got a text message in the middle of the night from an unidentified person about a trip she and two of Casey's friends took to Puerto Rico.

"Won't take a genius or the Feds to start talking to you guys about the trip, because you three left at different times to [go] out of the country while Caylee was unaccounted for. Know what I mean?" Huizenga's friend wrote.

The friend then asked: "You guys keep your ticket stubs?" and "Just out of curiosity why did you, Troy and Ricardo go to Puerto Rico separately?"

Wednesday, sources who spent a lot of time with the family in recent weeks, told Eyewitness News that when Casey got out of jail the first time, she convinced her mother that she sold her daughter to someone in Puerto Rico. The only interview Cindy's done since then is with Univision, where she talked about a tip that Caylee was in Puerto Rico.

But Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who originally sprung Casey from jail, told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that it's just another crazy lie cooked up by Casey.

"Baby's dead. Baby's deceased," he said.

Padilla said he stationed a female employee in the house for nine days with Casey and claims Casey confided in her regularly, but never said anything about Puerto Rico.

"Her whole methodology the whole nine days that the young lady was in there with her was one of denial, guilt, that she had done away with her own daughter," Padilla said.

Those same exclusive sources close to the family also told Eyewitness News that Casey confides in Cindy a lot, while her father George spends most of the day away from the two women and, if he is home, he keeps to himself.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550086/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: September 25, 2008, 01:21:24 AM »

On that putrid note, I did finally get an answer that finally answered a question I had early on. Actually Klaas answered it correctly, but I just was having a hard time getting my mind around it.

This is graphic, so don't read it if you are squeamish. I'm repeating it as it was explained to me. I'm only posting it because it did help me understand more clearly the odor in the car.

After reading the documents posted last night, I asked my Physician again about how long it would take for an "uninjured" body to produce such a horrific smell, and how long thereafter it would be so evasive in a car. I was thinking of a scenario where Caylee might have died due to heat when she was left in a car, and therefore her skin wouldn't be punctured anywhere. He said that in June, in Orlando, and in a trunk, it would be like a slow roast in an oven, and that fluids would begin to be produced in as little as 10 hours of daylight. Think of the juices that collect in a pan when cooking. Those fluids are what would remain even in the absence of a body, and they would continue to produce the odor for a long time. The longer the body remained in the car, the worse it would be. If the stain in the trunk was from bodily fluids, the stain size, and even shape and saturation would be an indicator of how long the body had been in the car. He went on to say that if a puncture injury had occured prior to death, fluids would more quickly collect and the smell would be set up accordingly more strongly and for a longer period of time.

I know this is probably obvious to most everybody, but at the time I was curious about it, I really thought Caylee had drowned in the pool and that Casey had gotten her out of the car rather quickly. I've come to believe Caylee wasn't immediately disposed of.

Anyway, just thought I'd share the info in case it helps clarify it for anyone.

Thanks CBB,yes graphic but good info we need to understand. So to me, it sounds like that "stain" could actually be say if she was laying on her side, you might have a complete stain of bodily fluids from her entire side, head to toe? The bodily fluids would seep through her pores?  Of course we don't know how tainted that stain was due to possible cleaning.

I sure thought in reading the interview with Lee that the detective sat up and took notice when Lee said George worked as a car salesman and detailed cars, he would know exactly how to clean up all kinds of messes, put that with his LE knowledge.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: September 25, 2008, 01:23:29 AM »

I can only assume that the "sources" believe the decomposition in the trunk of Casey's vehicle is a non-issue.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: September 25, 2008, 01:23:42 AM »

Night Monkeys! I have to help with a golf tournament for my bf that passed away ALL DAY tomorrow....yall dont let anything happen while I am away!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: September 25, 2008, 01:24:31 AM »

I would love to know what was in those messages that Jose had for the family from Casey that no one is suppose to know about.......
Hey George, Hey Cindy, Hey Lee, Hey Casey...... we know!!!!!

Me too and interesting that LE honed in on those specific dates, wonder what dates they honed in on Lee and George? And I can't wait to see those interviews.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: September 25, 2008, 01:28:28 AM »

bump

the above was written "tongue in cheek"... I really have no idea where LA is, many have been asking.  I truly think he may be looking for an attorney if he doesn't already have one.  If not, he certainly should be looking.  I think there's a bus coming his way.

a couple of comments:  unless a person is charged and convicted they can profit from any story that someone is willing purchase.  I realize your comments were tongue in cheek.

The more I read about compensation for stories the more I believe that if an agreement does exist, it is set up as a structured settlement.  There would be conditions which would have to be met.  All these speculators still need to deal with liability issues and also a back lash with their own sponsors and shareholders.  They may have a contract, but I doubt there is much real money exchanged in the early going.  Everything is based upon having exclusive rights when it is safe to produce a movie or book.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: September 25, 2008, 01:32:55 AM »

As it is time for me to go hunting meices, I will sign off for the night.  I need to stock up for the long winter ahead.  You all have a good one.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: September 25, 2008, 01:33:09 AM »

SERIOUSLY - NO POLITICS IN THIS THREAD OR I QUIT

HAVE TO GO PICK UP DINNER RIGHT NOW, BRB

No, I'm not kidding
flower  Considering I was sick all afternoon and am still on page 8 - this makes me happy.  Don't know why, but I insist on reading before posting and you guys were killing me on the catchup train.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: September 25, 2008, 01:37:29 AM »

I was posting on another board, but realized that I am not good seeing things in ink blots. LOL !

LEP - great to see you!! 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: September 25, 2008, 01:38:30 AM »

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony

just checked the above petition which presently shows 311 signatures & many comments regarding negative reaction to Lifetime for paying the creatures for this horrible story as they are behind it.

look forward to reading you all later.  looks like Amy's text messages with the skank should be uploaded sometime during these early hours today through W/S members.  Think once they are posted they will be linked in the Jury Room in the thread "Missing Pages".

Nite.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: September 25, 2008, 01:38:42 AM »

Nite Cubbee and G.O.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: September 25, 2008, 01:42:37 AM »

CHUCK AND ANITA????

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Is there a Puerto Rico connection to Caylee Anthony's disappearance or is it just another lie from Casey? Sources who knew the family intimately during the past few months told Eyewitness News that Casey convinced her mother that Caylee was sold to someone in Puerto Rico.

You can find mention of the Puerto Rico connection buried in the documents investigators just released. On July 22, after Caylee was reported missing, Casey's former best friend, Amy Huizenga, got a text message in the middle of the night from an unidentified person about a trip she and two of Casey's friends took to Puerto Rico.

"Won't take a genius or the Feds to start talking to you guys about the trip, because you three left at different times to [go] out of the country while Caylee was unaccounted for. Know what I mean?" Huizenga's friend wrote.

The friend then asked: "You guys keep your ticket stubs?" and "Just out of curiosity why did you, Troy and Ricardo go to Puerto Rico separately?"

Wednesday, sources who spent a lot of time with the family in recent weeks, told Eyewitness News that when Casey got out of jail the first time, she convinced her mother that she sold her daughter to someone in Puerto Rico. The only interview Cindy's done since then is with Univision, where she talked about a tip that Caylee was in Puerto Rico.

But Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who originally sprung Casey from jail, told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that it's just another crazy lie cooked up by Casey.

Padilla said he stationed a female employee in the house for nine days with Casey and claims Casey confided in her regularly, but never said anything about Puerto Rico.

"Her whole methodology the whole nine days that the young lady was in there with her was one of denial, guilt, that she had done away with her own daughter," Padilla said.

Those same exclusive sources close to the family also told Eyewitness News that Casey confides in Cindy a lot, while her father George spends most of the day away from the two women and, if he is home, he keeps to himself.

That's the first thing I thought of as well 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: September 25, 2008, 01:51:38 AM »

CHUCK AND ANITA????

when i heard that the 3 of them went to PR and different times, then the talk about Casey maybe buying tickets, i was thinking that she was trying to frame her friends.  I don't know...this case baffles me more and more each minute.

I keep hoping that a bazillion rabid angry squirrels invade their home. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: September 25, 2008, 02:22:16 AM »

I know exactly where you were!  So, you didn't see that gator?  I can't read them either - even tried to blur my eyes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.