May 07, 2024, 11:59:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 392892 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: October 09, 2008, 11:06:38 PM »

I am off to bed....Just wanted to say Chuck I find it even more interesting that George never mentioned Lee...

I think I will ponder that on my way to bed...

Night Monkeys

Nite mistx5
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: October 09, 2008, 11:07:23 PM »

Mytime - do you need me to add your new avatar for you or can you do it yourself?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1842 on: October 09, 2008, 11:07:29 PM »

Hudsunn - Baez's main problem, as I see it... is coming up with any defense that is believable.

Kicked in head by a horse when she was younger... hit by lighting ~ TWICE.

He better have something up his sleeve, cause that ho looks like a cold blooded child killer to just about everyone.

I don't think just saying - she was a mommy who like to get her groove on is going to work.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1843 on: October 09, 2008, 11:08:03 PM »

Well.... isn't this just interesting? The word Sociopath is being thrown around so much, thought I would look it up, sound familiar?

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

* Glibness and Superficial Charm

* Manipulative and Conning
      They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

* Grandiose Sense of Self
      Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

* Pathological Lying
      Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
      A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

* Shallow Emotions
      When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

* Incapacity for Love

* Need for Stimulation
      Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

* Callousness/Lack of Empathy
      Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
      Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

* Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
      Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

* Irresponsibility/Unreliability
      Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

* Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
      Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

* Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
      Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
      Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.    

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: October 09, 2008, 11:09:49 PM »

Dont worry about people not responding to ya..I have been here off and on since 2005....I am a vet....lol....and no one hardly ever talks to me...

No one will talk to you unless you are a funny black kitty that pees.....

I love ya

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: October 09, 2008, 11:11:44 PM »

I just walked in from the Nursing Home - have to read backwards now - hmmmm 99 guests - 99 SM Guests on the vine, 99 Guests on the WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, you take one down...............

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: October 09, 2008, 11:13:16 PM »

Looking at the maps; it seems that Ca just drove around town all day long.  No wonder she always ran out of gas! 

O/T:  Two years ago, DH and I drove from Daytona Beach to Arkansas....that was a long ride, too.  If dh had more time off, I would head go to Orlando to help with the search.  It's true, work gets in the way!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: October 09, 2008, 11:13:23 PM »

MONKEYS BE PROUD - you figured it out a long time ago

Here's what I think after watching NG tonight:

1. Lee is guilty of something - maybe being the dad like some are speculating but maybe helping Casey in someway

2. They found the body - or enough of the body to pinpoint the cause of death before Tim left last time

3. In addition to Tim being here to help the Kesse's, I believe his reason for being here on the Anthony case is strictly to testify before the Grand Jury

4. The OCSO has TONS more evidence that we don't even know about

5. George and Cindy know a lot more than they're letting on - hence the DNA testing (I a little less confident of this one)

6. They found either blood evidence or flesh evidence that tells the cause of death

OK, OMG!!!  I am still trying to catch up on my reading today, but I have to stop and ask about #2???????  Did Tim admit to finding Caylee's body before he left?   

I read a report today where LE said they have "no smoking guns" and "no body." Plus HigherHopes said she asked her friend, who also confirmed there is not yet a body. So, no. I don't believe he found her before he left. I wish, but don't think so.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1848 on: October 09, 2008, 11:14:59 PM »

I'm curious... are my post viewable by everyone? Just asking because no one seems to respond to them and others are posting after me with the same thoughts/theories?  Maybe I am just boring IDK... j/k
so this is a test to see if my post can be seen in this thread.
I am way behind in my reading but I see ya!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: October 09, 2008, 11:16:35 PM »

Well.... isn't this just interesting? The word Sociopath is being thrown around so much, thought I would look it up, sound familiar?

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

* Glibness and Superficial Charm

* Manipulative and Conning
      They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

* Grandiose Sense of Self
      Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

* Pathological Lying
      Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
      A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

* Shallow Emotions
      When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

* Incapacity for Love

* Need for Stimulation
      Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

* Callousness/Lack of Empathy
      Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
      Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

* Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
      Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

* Irresponsibility/Unreliability
      Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

* Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
      Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

* Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
      Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
      Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.    

Pretty much wraps it up! Thanks for this great post!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: October 09, 2008, 11:17:09 PM »

Had to share this find. IT IS the BEST I have read yet !

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/872487844.html

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: October 09, 2008, 11:19:04 PM »

MONKEYS BE PROUD - you figured it out a long time ago

Here's what I think after watching NG tonight:

1. Lee is guilty of something - maybe being the dad like some are speculating but maybe helping Casey in someway

2. They found the body - or enough of the body to pinpoint the cause of death before Tim left last time

3. In addition to Tim being here to help the Kesse's, I believe his reason for being here on the Anthony case is strictly to testify before the Grand Jury

4. The OCSO has TONS more evidence that we don't even know about

5. George and Cindy know a lot more than they're letting on - hence the DNA testing (I a little less confident of this one)

6. They found either blood evidence or flesh evidence that tells the cause of death

OK, OMG!!!  I am still trying to catch up on my reading today, but I have to stop and ask about #2???????  Did Tim admit to finding Caylee's body before he left?   

I read a report today where LE said they have "no smoking guns" and "no body." Plus HigherHopes said she asked her friend, who also confirmed there is not yet a body. So, no. I don't believe he found her before he left. I wish, but don't think so.

No, i don't believe they have yet, but they will very soon. Tim is back in Orlando today, it won't be long now, I'm certain of that!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: October 09, 2008, 11:19:15 PM »

Klaas ~  Please check your hotmail account.  I have sent you an email. 

Is  that a rooster, cuz I said there was only one rooster????   Hahahahahahahahahaha Where is CARPE?????

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: October 09, 2008, 11:22:04 PM »

Monken and Rob, thanks for the replies.  I don't think Casey can be found legally insane.  Andrea Yates had attempted suicide, went into catatonic states from time to time, had been on anti-psychotic medicines, etc.  I just wondered if Baez might try that.  I really doubt that Casey would ever admit to the crime anyway.  She thinks, it appears, that she can get away with it by strutting into court and charming the jury. 

I must say that I have never seen anyone quite like her.  She has some of the personality traits of Diane Downs who was convicted of killing one of her kids and attempting to kill the others. 

Casey is the oddest person I have ever come across in a case and I think Monken is right that her illness is more a personality disorder than a genuine mental illness.

She seems to have absolutely no shame. 

Lee's involvement is a puzzle to me.  I keep thinking about how he chuckled from time to time during the interview.  He even laughed out loud about his dad having to roll down the windows when driving the car with the horrid smell.  My Lord, that could have been the scent of decay from his own niece!  Yet he was laughing. 

I wonder why he would not submit dna and they had to get a warrant for it.  Was he just being beligerant?  If so, why?  Is something wrong with him, too?  If the cops ask for your dna, don't you just provide it, knowing they can get a warrant for it?

Such a really weird family.  And I see Cindy as the Queen Bee, hovering over them all.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: October 09, 2008, 11:22:19 PM »

Goodnite all, Have to rest up for tomorrow, I feel it will be a good day!

Phaedrus
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: October 09, 2008, 11:23:33 PM »

I just walked in from the Nursing Home - have to read backwards now - hmmmm 99 guests - 99 SM Guests on the vine, 99 Guests on the WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, you take one down...............

and pass sm around and you got 199 sm on the wall

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: October 09, 2008, 11:24:18 PM »

Didn't George have a different job in June?

KCJackie, Des, did either of you find out who the mystery number belongs to? 4058

The latitude and and longitude for that number came back as an address on Eaton Street in Winter Park.  Except that it is an address that does not exist in the Orange County tax appraisal website.  Looking at the map it is a pretty run down area.  Still could not get a name.  Most sites want you to pay to give information on unlisted numbers.

Lisa

I found a Kenneth Wilson living there with parents it looks like and his birth year is 1984. 

Hey, Channel 6 is reporting:
On June 18, a neighbor of Casey Anthony's parents said they noticed the woman borrowed a shovel and backed her car into her parents' home garage. Cell pings showed that Casey Anthony was at or near her parents' home between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m.

And after 28 minutes of cell phone silence, Casey Anthony's phone pinged an unusual spot -- along the Econ Trail located south of Lake Underhill, Local 6 reported.

It was again an area detectives in which were interested and and asked EquuSearch volunteers to search, Local 6 reported

I remember that ping!  Tower is off 417 between Lake Underhill and Curry Ford Rd.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: October 09, 2008, 11:25:11 PM »

Monken and Rob, thanks for the replies.  I don't think Casey can be found legally insane.  Andrea Yates had attempted suicide, went into catatonic states from time to time, had been on anti-psychotic medicines, etc.  I just wondered if Baez might try that.  I really doubt that Casey would ever admit to the crime anyway.  She thinks, it appears, that she can get away with it by strutting into court and charming the jury. 

I must say that I have never seen anyone quite like her.  She has some of the personality traits of Diane Downs who was convicted of killing one of her kids and attempting to kill the others. 

Casey is the oddest person I have ever come across in a case and I think Monken is right that her illness is more a personality disorder than a genuine mental illness.

She seems to have absolutely no shame. 

Lee's involvement is a puzzle to me.  I keep thinking about how he chuckled from time to time during the interview.  He even laughed out loud about his dad having to roll down the windows when driving the car with the horrid smell.  My Lord, that could have been the scent of decay from his own niece!  Yet he was laughing. 

I wonder why he would not submit dna and they had to get a warrant for it.  Was he just being beligerant?  If so, why?  Is something wrong with him, too?  If the cops ask for your dna, don't you just provide it, knowing they can get a warrant for it?

Such a really weird family.  And I see Cindy as the Queen Bee, hovering over them all.

I think they are all nuts to some degree, and it is hard to understand. Hopefully we will know more about all of this after the grand jury testimony! Nite!

Phaedrus
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1858 on: October 09, 2008, 11:25:55 PM »

OT for one moment please, is DH dear hubby or d*ck h*ad?  no one get mad please
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: October 09, 2008, 11:26:22 PM »

HH - I so enjoy your posts, and not just the ones from your friend.  So, I just want to make sure I am actually looking out for you with this question.  I don't want someone to come back and say, see - she was a fraud when in fact, you are telling us just what he CAN tell you or what HE KNOWS.  My point is I value you for more than your scoop.  Thank you for always being so kind to me!

Your Welcome.........and thanks for looking out for me....but I really dont know or care who beieves and who doesnt ...Im here to help with Caylee......If  I could bring my friend to this forum and have him show proof I would but I cant and so I will keep on asking Questions and giving out what info I can until Justice for Caylee is done>>>>.    Your Welcome and Im glad to have met you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH - thank you for bringing your information to us.  Time will tell if it is accurate, but I think that I speak for all of us when I say that we appreciate your active interest and your attempt to bring us information.  Many of us have found information that is correct and incorrect - it's just part of the blog/forum world.  We do the best that we can and we find our information wherever we can get it.  None of us have complete access to LE evidence.  I am hoping that your friend is correct.  She certainly did seem motivated to get the information to you, which doesn't sound like a malicious rumor.  I have felt that they have had Caylee's remains for weeks.  Perhaps they only found articles belonging to her.  The Body Farm came to Orlando to examine bones (four sets, I think) and we've never heard anything about the results.  It could be that the forensic results have come in, it could be that Caylee was found today, or it could be that TES will find her in the next few days.   We will just have to wait until something becomes official.  Thanks for all of your efforts on Caylee's behalf.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.