May 13, 2024, 06:14:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 538721 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: February 28, 2008, 08:37:40 PM »

I think that the pond behind the Sloot house is referred to as
the Moko pond.  That is the one where the locals threw things
at the search crew in the early days and disturbed the dogs.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: February 28, 2008, 08:39:09 PM »

It sounds like Van der straaten is stuck in Bonaire where he is not wanted?

Am I reading that right?
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: February 28, 2008, 08:41:28 PM »

in my opinion... someone is going to have to start disappearing all kinds of people...I'd start with Dompig or van der Straaten.

after about 10 or 12 people disappear the truth will miraculously spring forward. You can bank dat!

I have often wondered why this hasn't already happened considering the amount of money it has cost Aruba. 
It may just be wishful thinking on my part, but I "feel" like something is happening. I'm not psychic either!
When will the Arubans realize that the point of diminishing returns has long since past?
This case will NOT just go away!!!

You are not alone!

Existence is futile.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: February 28, 2008, 08:42:55 PM »

If they are in THE Moko, they need respirators.  That water will eat right through their equipment.....unless that last fire burned off everything....  Was there any vegetation by THE Moko??

There were refrigators and old cars.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: February 28, 2008, 08:44:01 PM »

Aruba Disclaimer: If crime befalls you while on vacation, be prepared to import your own resources (private investigators, large search boats equipped with staff, etc.) as we do not provide them. Vacation at your own risk.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: February 28, 2008, 08:44:27 PM »

I have submitted my questions to the Teleruba station:

Why did Julia Renfro get a public declaration from Mos?  Did Jug Twitty?  Does JR also work for the OM and AHATA to post propaganda?

Why are judges names and actual rulings not published?  It is legal to do so.

A few more...

undiadenbida@setarnet.aw
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: February 28, 2008, 08:46:08 PM »

If they are in THE Moko, they need respirators.  That water will eat right through their equipment.....unless that last fire burned off everything....  Was there any vegetation by THE Moko??

and barrels
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: February 28, 2008, 08:46:40 PM »

Keepthefaith - I'll work/play around with the photos tomorrow.  Too late for me now tonight 

There are some great ones.On a personal note.Own a few Tanning salons in the northwest.People in the northwest definitley know that there are many other tropical location's to vacation at without supporting Danger Island.This term derives from my younger days as a boy watching the "Banana Splits".I will continue on a daily,monthly,as well as yearly basis to inform my customers that they have choices other than Danger Island.Small sacrifice for such a big loss!Goodnight for now.I pray,but always Keepthefaith.........

Did you watch HR Puffinstuff, too?

Sure did.Great stuff.The Bugaloo's,Land of the lost,Wonder Bug,Dr Shrinker.Only if they could put Joran on Danger Island or let Dr. Shrinker get ahold of him.Wpould be so much fun to watch.

Narrowing Witchee Poo down to one person will be difficult.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: February 28, 2008, 08:47:44 PM »

They do give him their power thru their vote. They need to figure out that Betico left them a legacy to fulfil, but Rudy is not the leader who will give it to them.

I hope that everyone can pace themselves and keep applying pressure to Joran, as he is the weakest link and he knows what we want to know. He has told us that. He is young and as much as I wish it could be different, it can't be and he is obviously cracking.

And Aruba is sinking, slowly, surely, and significantly. Both are hoping that they can outlast the court of public opinion.

Even if the public dropped this tomorrow, Beth has surely been blessed, and the support is clearly a phenomenon that no one understands, but if it is Gods will for the court to follow this to fruition, it will produce results.

While it is a phenomenon to the experts in the news field, it is simple to those of us who believe, it has been and is the hand of God, for some undisclosed plan, that will be completed and will be good. And for those of us who believe, we realize that the outcome may not even be what we want, but it will be what we need.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: February 28, 2008, 08:48:20 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU: 

I meant this Iquitos:

"After having consultated the people surrounding my client the decission has been made that I will not confirm the report nor deny it. Due to their explicit wishes I will no not let out anything about this", according to de Rooij.

De Rooij is Joran's lawyer, Joran is an adult, why should he talk this through with anyone other then his client.

"after having consultated the people surrounding my client".
Very telling, and very stupid choice of words for a lawyer who does not want to let out anything about this. IMO

Klaas ... as Hans Mos implied in his defence of Joran ... "He is only a boy".

Janet

+++++++++++

AMIGOE
February 9, 2008

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot

The OM is also of the opinion that yesterday’s words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes were premature.  Croes wants to declare Joran van der Sloot persona non grate.

The boy is not convicted yet; besides, there are a whole lot of judicial hurdles ahead, before he can be refused admission to Aruba. He is legally admitted anyway”, was the reaction of the OM
http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: February 28, 2008, 08:48:46 PM »

Here are a few pics of the Moko quarry but I'm not sure that is where they are searching:

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: February 28, 2008, 08:53:23 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU: 

I meant this Iquitos:

"After having consultated the people surrounding my client the decission has been made that I will not confirm the report nor deny it. Due to their explicit wishes I will no not let out anything about this", according to de Rooij.

De Rooij is Joran's lawyer, Joran is an adult, why should he talk this through with anyone other then his client.

Very telling, and very stupid choice of words for a lawyer who does not want to let out anything about this. IMO

Klaas ... as Hans Mos implied in his defence of Joran ... "He is only a boy".

Janet

+++++++++++

AMIGOE
February 9, 2008

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot

The OM is also of the opinion that yesterday’s words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes were premature.  Croes wants to declare Joran van der Sloot persona non grate.

The boy is not convicted yet; besides, there are a whole lot of judicial hurdles ahead, before he can be refused admission to Aruba. He is legally admitted anyway”, was the reaction of the OM
http://www.amigoe.com/english/

That statement is as telling as his statement that the reason the case wasn't
solved was because of the family and the media.  Both are ridiculous

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: February 28, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »

Here's the guy that Hans Mos said was involved one way or another in Natalee's dissapearance. Joran was in Prison and hes already celebrating his release at a cocktail party. How can anyone say this wasn't all planned when they knew of the Jugges ruling days before he made it. Why did the OM wait nearly 20 months before she disclosed crucial information about Paul Van Der Sloots involvement in the rape and murder of Natalee Holloway? WHy has he never been interrogated since he changed his story in June 2005 and why was he allowed to practice law and be involved on a few of the Government committees? Why is he not in prison?

Superior Court - Diario - 02-14-2007
The whole case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway gets a different twist now that the information has come out from no less than the Superior Court, and in which mention is made of the declarations of witnesses and a phone tap that show or give an indication that Paul van der Sloot had on two occasions personal contact with Natalee during the night that she disappeared. Mention is made that, according to one or more official reports of the phone tap and also the declaration of Paul van der Sloot himself, that Paul fetched Joran and Natalee at McDonald and took them to the Holiday Inn. Based on this information, the judicial authorities and the police had at that time a justified basis to arrest Paul van der Sloot based on different suspicions. (Translation Credit: Diario)
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/2/14/

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

Superior Court
January, 2007

The possible involvement of Paulus with that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a taped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The taped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.”
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roy Tromp - lead Investigator
Paulus van der Sloot's Interrogator
CBS NEWS
August 5, 2005

Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island. "We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do." Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished. "Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.
=============================
Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Oh -- oh, it`s a very critical detail. And the night that we arrived on the island -- you know, Jug does not misinterpret a 4:00 AM time pickup to 11:00 PM. I mean, Paulus Van Der Sloot stated that he picked them up up at 4:00 AM on May the 30th. Then -- we don`t know who they were, but then even as far as June 16 and June 17, Mr. Van Der Sloot was still stating this 4:00 AM pickup. Only until around -- maybe it was when he was picked up or arrested did he change it to 11:00 PM that I had knowledge of.
===========================

The preliminary investigation also showed that Joran van der Sloot previously abused girls against their will. "We came into contact with an ex-girlfriend that a therapist had opgebiecht that she was raped by Joran.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2606498/Arubaans_offensief_in_zaak-Holloway.html?p=20,1

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: February 28, 2008, 08:56:29 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU: 

I meant this Iquitos:

Well now, dang if that ain't one of those Major F@#$eux  UpsPas, I don't know what is!

I do hope ya'll can read Cajun!

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: February 28, 2008, 08:59:01 PM »

Here's the guy that Hans Mos said was involved one way or another in Natalee's dissapearance. Joran was in Prison and hes already celebrating his release at a cocktail party. How can anyone say this wasn't all planned when they knew of the Jugges ruling days before he made it. Why did the OM wait nearly 20 months before she disclosed crucial information about Paul Van Der Sloots involvement in the rape and murder of Natalee Holloway? WHy has he never been interrogated since he changed his story in June 2005 and why was he allowed to practice law and be involved on a few of the Government committees? Why is he not in prison?

Superior Court - Diario - 02-14-2007
The whole case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway gets a different twist now that the information has come out from no less than the Superior Court, and in which mention is made of the declarations of witnesses and a phone tap that show or give an indication that Paul van der Sloot had on two occasions personal contact with Natalee during the night that she disappeared. Mention is made that, according to one or more official reports of the phone tap and also the declaration of Paul van der Sloot himself, that Paul fetched Joran and Natalee at McDonald and took them to the Holiday Inn. Based on this information, the judicial authorities and the police had at that time a justified basis to arrest Paul van der Sloot based on different suspicions. (Translation Credit: Diario)
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/2/14/

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

Superior Court
January, 2007

The possible involvement of Paulus with that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a taped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The taped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.”
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roy Tromp - lead Investigator
Paulus van der Sloot's Interrogator
CBS NEWS
August 5, 2005

Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island. "We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do." Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished. "Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.
=============================
Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Oh -- oh, it`s a very critical detail. And the night that we arrived on the island -- you know, Jug does not misinterpret a 4:00 AM time pickup to 11:00 PM. I mean, Paulus Van Der Sloot stated that he picked them up up at 4:00 AM on May the 30th. Then -- we don`t know who they were, but then even as far as June 16 and June 17, Mr. Van Der Sloot was still stating this 4:00 AM pickup. Only until around -- maybe it was when he was picked up or arrested did he change it to 11:00 PM that I had knowledge of.
===========================

The preliminary investigation also showed that Joran van der Sloot previously abused girls against their will. "We came into contact with an ex-girlfriend that a therapist had opgebiecht that she was raped by Joran.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2606498/Arubaans_offensief_in_zaak-Holloway.html?p=20,1

He looks like he has been smokin' that 'wacky backy' of joraaaaans!

Existence is futile.
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: February 28, 2008, 08:59:31 PM »

Holloway searchers need help
Thursday, February 28, 2008 | 7:42 PM
  By Cynthia Cisneros

KEMAH, TX (KTRK) -- It's been almost three years since Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba on a class trip.

But searchers have not given up hope.

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.

The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.
Story continues below
Advertisement

"I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions. "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."

The Persistence has been used every day since November to survey the ocean floor near Aruba. It uses remote operated vehicles, called ROVs, to sweep the ocean depths. What they've been able to accomplish is astounding.

"By Friday, we will have surveyed the entire 50-square mile off Aruba," Schafer said. "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. we have about 150 more targets to inspect."

Natalee Holloway traveled to Aruba two years ago to celebrate her high school graduation and disappeared. Natalee was last seen with Joran Van der Sloot who says he does not know what happened to her.

Schafer made a fortune in the deep sea diving business for oil rig removal and installation. He had access to unique technology and a team of experts that could find just about anything.

"So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea," he said.

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

The search of the rest of those targets will stop this week. For more information on how you can help, click here.

- Headlines at a glance
(Copyright ©2008 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: February 28, 2008, 09:03:19 PM »

Here are a few pics of the Moko quarry but I'm not sure that is where they are searching:

It's either the wrong place, or it has been 'sanitized'.

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: February 28, 2008, 09:04:51 PM »

Am I reading that right?

He has been called home.

Existence is futile.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: February 28, 2008, 09:06:29 PM »

I have submitted my questions to the Teleruba station:

Why did Julia Renfro get a public declaration from Mos?  Did Jug Twitty?  Does JR also work for the OM and AHATA to post propaganda?

Why are judges names and actual rulings not published?  It is legal to do so.

A few more...

undiadenbida@setarnet.aw

Hans Mos' immediately absolved Julia Renfro from the accusations of Castillo and Young with a published public letter but ... proceeded to investigate the dispicable accusations against Natalee's mother and step father ... proceeded to investigate per Rudy Croes instructions.

HANS MOS ... WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD??

Janet

++++++++++

Amigoe
January 17, 2008

ORANJESTAD — ... The two also say that Natalee had died from an overdose two weeks after the night on the beach with Joran van der Sloot when she disappeared. “Joran is innocent”, said the investigators.

<snipped>

Croes is of the opinion that now that the case against the suspects Joran and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe has brought no results, the Public Prosecution must also consider other scenarios. Castillo and Young’s findings must therefore be seriously investigated, said the minister. “After Beth has been in Oprah’s program, it will be good to tell the other side of the story.” Oprah Winfrey has spent some time on the Holiday-matter in her show yesterday.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_38773.php

The Lineup
December 2, 2007

As for the second part, yes Beth Holloway came in this morning about 9 o'clock, about 1/2 hour later than expected in a police station in the city Oranjestadt and after which she was put in a conversation with the prosecuting office, Hans Mos and Dop Kruimel After that was finished both the prosecutors left the office or left the police station and by surprise the interrogators came in and (inaudible) by Dolph Richardson the chief investigator, they started interrogating her which lasted for over 5 hours. She left not very happy and wouldn't say anything on camera. She left the police department about 2:30.
Unofficial Transcript

Beth Twitty
DATELINE
February 20, 2008

The three main suspects, Joran van der Sloot, and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were rearrested.

Dave Holloway broke his vow and rushed back to Aruba along with Beth for special meetings with prosecutors. They were asked to bring medical records.  To their horror, though, they say they ended up talking not about new evidence but were asked probing questions about Natalee’s character.

Beth Holloway: They kept saying that Natalee, you know, was a drug user … She's never had a history of drug use. She's never been in drug rehab. Yeah, I thought that -- then, they don't have anything. They don't have anything, you know?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: February 28, 2008, 09:07:40 PM »

Am I reading that right?

It sounds like he is unwelcome by the other cops from what i read a few days ago, but I read so much I never took note of where I read it.  It could have been on your blog.  LOL     jack
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.