May 06, 2024, 05:33:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #29 10/24/11 -  (Read 728106 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2240 on: December 17, 2011, 07:57:12 PM »

Forgot to give him Robutussin. Just gave it to him. He wasn't happy but took it like a big boy.
Yuck! you would have to hold me down to get that stuff in me!  Glad he is a big boy.
Going to watch the movie, then nighty night.  Get up in the early a.m. on Sundays.
Lots of joy headed to you JSM!  What a wonderful night you will have.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2241 on: December 17, 2011, 07:57:33 PM »

JSM

Mac has heart worms and because of his age they wouldn't treat them with the injections. He has been on ivermectin monthly for 13mos and his heart is checked every time the vet is on the property. He is doing super well. Patton is young and healthy so you should have no problems.
That is great news that Mac is doing well with the ivermectin. My vet clinic doesn't do the arsenic injections anymore. There is some other drug they discontinued to make. Don't know what it is called, but he said if they have some, Patton will get it. So lucky I have a super vet clinic and staff. He got his flu shot today so he can get a FREE bath on Monday. I can't get him fixed until he gets rid of the heart worms  and he has to be fixed or the City will put me in jail or something according to the papers.

We have money left over now that 4D does not need it, and it looks like Trimm won't need it.  We have our bail fund all filled up.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2242 on: December 17, 2011, 07:58:47 PM »

Forgot to give him Robutussin. Just gave it to him. He wasn't happy but took it like a big boy.
Yuck! you would have to hold me down to get that stuff in me!  Glad he is a big boy.
Going to watch the movie, then nighty night.  Get up in the early a.m. on Sundays.
Lots of joy headed to you JSM!  What a wonderful night you will have.
Sister enjoy your night. I don't like it, not sure how he will do tomorrow with it. Enjoy you movie and prayers for you. I bet you are really getting busy for Christmas at Church. Get some rest!!!  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2243 on: December 17, 2011, 08:00:28 PM »

So happy for JSM and for Patton!!  Like I said before, JSM was such a kind and loving caretaker of Joe Daddy, another pup deserves to be loved just like that.

And I like the name Patton - sounds kinda regal.  (Clyde, not so much.  He kinda sounded like one a those fellas 4Donks chased back over the fence).

He seems like a wonderful dog.  Lucky dog...Lucky dog...wasn't that commercial??
  an angelic monkey Caddy!! Thank you. I truly am blessed with Patton.

Monkey Devil! Clyde does sound like one of the fellows that 4 Donks chased over the fence.

Nope....Sonny and Lamar. 
Those are even worse. 

Please be careful when making fun of people's names.  You don't know who has a child/brother/father or friend by that name.  My cousin's name is Sonny, and I have always thought it reminded me of sunshine.

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2244 on: December 17, 2011, 08:01:17 PM »

Hey Babs. If I email you the Patton vid do you know how to upload to YouTube and post it here?

It's up on JSM's channel now.

If you can post it Brandi, go ahead.  I know she won't mind.

It's here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY6-8mPvwFA&feature=plcp&context=C38c06fdUDOEgsToPDskIedLwOeLJthmmKwWHtza1a
I am crying happy tears for you JSM!

Patton-Clyde is so affectionate!!!

Wonderful match, I say.

Yes, I think so, too.     

I think he needs a middle name, like Patton Leather or Patton Pending.   

First name George... Middle name Smith.... REAL name PATTON!!! He is the General 

"Patton" is a good name. 
  You guessed it Muffy

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2245 on: December 17, 2011, 08:05:43 PM »

So happy for JSM and for Patton!!  Like I said before, JSM was such a kind and loving caretaker of Joe Daddy, another pup deserves to be loved just like that.

And I like the name Patton - sounds kinda regal.  (Clyde, not so much.  He kinda sounded like one a those fellas 4Donks chased back over the fence).

He seems like a wonderful dog.  Lucky dog...Lucky dog...wasn't that commercial??
  an angelic monkey Caddy!! Thank you. I truly am blessed with Patton.

Monkey Devil! Clyde does sound like one of the fellows that 4 Donks chased over the fence.

Nope....Sonny and Lamar. 
Those are even worse. 

Please be careful when making fun of people's names.  You don't know who has a child/brother/father or friend by that name.  My cousin's name is Sonny, and I have always thought it reminded me of sunshine.

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Sorry Bearly I didn't mean to offend, I love Sonny Bono and would never make fun of his name. BUT I went to school with a Sonny and he is just what I pictured 4 Donks running off.

He was the meanest kid in school. I guess you would call him the school bully, I hated that kid with a passion. He was so mean, made fun of the kids in special ed and threw pennies at one girl when she would walk down the hall at lunch. I would try and walk beside her so she didn't get hit. Sad thing is most kids just sat there and laughed when he did it.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2246 on: December 17, 2011, 08:07:24 PM »

So, here is my latest dress for the dollies.

How sweet TBM  once again how do you sew something so small?

Very carefully! LOL This was a different pattern that I stitch the pattern and the flowers in the hoop and then cut it out and put it together so it was fun.
  an angelic monkey Beautiful TBM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2247 on: December 17, 2011, 08:14:06 PM »

Don't know if I posted this because I am so tired, didn't sleep last night and haven't eaten since lunch yesterday.

Patton and Lola were going to be picked up today by an ACD rescue.  an angelic monkey So glad I got there when I did and I am really glad that Lola is going to a rescue that will treat her (if she has) heartworms and  will find her a loving place to live that isn't in a shelter.

I think I am going to turn on the tv and see if my little slug bug wants to play. He is super tired, asked the vet if that is because of the kennel cough and or heartworms. He said no, that I need to get used to a CALM dog. LOL. I think maybe he is just worn out from all the driving and excitement this morning.

I think I am going to sleep the best I have in months tonight.

Prayers and love and hugs and I will catch up in the morning after I take Patton for his walk.

Love ya Monks!!!!!!! an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2248 on: December 17, 2011, 10:18:26 PM »

JSM:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1497433#msg1497433

For you to look at tomorrow.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2249 on: December 17, 2011, 10:51:10 PM »

TBM - Did you embroider the little flowers?  The clothes you are making are so precious.  I appreciate handiwork like that - it takes so much time and love.

JSM - Hurry up and let us know if Clyde is laying on your couch yet??

I put lights and red balls on the tree last night.  No ornaments this year.  Actually it looks nice.

I won't go into all about my parents.  Mom has moved in with THE sibling, Sister.  Dad seems to be doing better.  So all in all, all your monkey prayers have helped.  There are still many, many issues with my Mom.

Picture this, I threw away (inadvertantly) a pair of her diamond earrings - too long a story to tell.  So...I had to pay the maintenance guy overtime to come and let me in the room where the dumpster was and I went dumpster diving in all that garbage.  But you know what?  This little monkey found them!!  This is just one of many stories about my last two months...

Really need to get in gear now with preparing for the holiday...just can't seem to get motivated.  Kinda like being at home and doing nothing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend - monkey hugs - Cad

OMG Caddy I am sorry you had to dumpster dive. But it sure brought back memories of my grandma.  Once we had gone out to lunch at one of the restaurants at the mall. In Robinson's/ May. She had false teeth and only wore them when she went out. Went shopping and stopped in to have lunch. Since she only wore her teeth when she went out. She took her teeth out and wrapped them up in the napkin so she could eat. Finished up and came home. After we were home for awhile. She came out of her room all upset. She couldn't find her teeth. So back to the mall and the restaurant and ask them if someone had found them Got no. They were nice enough to send one of the busboys out to the dumpster. It took well over an hour because he had to go thru so many plastic bags from the all the stores. He found them. I gave him a tip for his work. Because if he hadn't I would have to go dumpster diving myself. 

Thanks for bringing back the memory

GOD BLESS AMERICA
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2250 on: December 18, 2011, 12:29:44 AM »

Gracious me, I can't remember who asked what denomination I am -- United Methodist.  I am an ordained minister and have been in the ministry almost 20 years.  Second career kind of thing.  Don't hesitate to ask me any questions -- if I don't know I'll just say I don't know, but if I do know -- watch out.

Is Tim Tebow the saviour of the GOP Iowa caucuses?  ;  )

Do No Evil 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2251 on: December 18, 2011, 04:24:08 AM »

I am so far behind in this thread. Thankfully the computer seems to be working faster now. I didn't do anything to the modem except the TV is off. Going to try and catch up all I have missed today and yesterday. Patton is sleeping like an angel. I truly love this dog 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2252 on: December 18, 2011, 04:26:21 AM »

Let me leave for a couple of days and all kinds of wonderful things are happening!
JSM, a new puppy! Good for Patton knowing whose heart to steal.  Already I know he is a smart dog.
Bearly, yes my red grandmother coat is wonderful -- I will share it with you.  Right after Christmas I will mail it to you and in the spring you can mail it back.  By the way, Nordie never slept in the bed with me.  He was an on the floor dog or "his" sofa.  May be just as well as I don't have to get used to sleeping without him.
Babybear - $700 whoa! sounds like bail money for 4 Donks, just in case.
The boyzmom - what an adorable dress.  You are so talented.
Cad, ha! let "the" sister deal with Mom.  More than likely it will grow old very, very quick.

Can't wait to see more pictures of Patton!  What an incredible Christmas present!

I meant those things for comfort.  I read online about IBS and one of the sites recommended a heating pad.  The heating pad is really comforting, and not just for IBS.  That is why I recommended it to you, I hadn't thought about him sleeping with you.  When I am feeling sad, hugging my pillow helps, that is why I mentioned that.  Just trying to think of things that comfort me and trying to pass them on to you.  You are always comforting others, I was hoping to ease your sadness, I know it will not take it away, but was hoping to make you feel warm and cozy, if just for a little while, because I care.  I wish there was more I could do.

Prayers continue, to help you through this difficult time.

Bearly, I do have a certain pillow that I hug.  Thank you dear one for your comforting words.  I know you care and that means so much to me.  Now I was serious about sharing the red coat --

Thank you, Sister.  Just knowing that you would share it with me is enough.  It means so much.

an angelic monkey

Are you sure . . . it's fire engine red!

It sounds wonderful.  Thank you, please say a prayer for me when you wear it, that would mean so much.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2253 on: December 18, 2011, 04:29:14 AM »

I am so far behind in this thread. Thankfully the computer seems to be working faster now. I didn't do anything to the modem except the TV is off. Going to try and catch up all I have missed today and yesterday. Patton is sleeping like an angel. I truly love this dog 

And we are so happy for you.

And for Patton.

Thank you Brandi!!!!!!!!!!!! You monkeys have been here for me through my sorrow and now with my joy. I truly love you all!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2254 on: December 18, 2011, 04:38:38 AM »

Don't know if I posted this because I am so tired, didn't sleep last night and haven't eaten since lunch yesterday.

Patton and Lola were going to be picked up today by an ACD rescue.  an angelic monkey So glad I got there when I did and I am really glad that Lola is going to a rescue that will treat her (if she has) heartworms and  will find her a loving place to live that isn't in a shelter.

I think I am going to turn on the tv and see if my little slug bug wants to play. He is super tired, asked the vet if that is because of the kennel cough and or heartworms. He said no, that I need to get used to a CALM dog. LOL. I think maybe he is just worn out from all the driving and excitement this morning.

I think I am going to sleep the best I have in months tonight.

Prayers and love and hugs and I will catch up in the morning after I take Patton for his walk.

Love ya Monks!!!!!!! an angelic monkey

Can't wait to hear all about it.

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2255 on: December 18, 2011, 07:18:05 AM »

JSM

Mac has heart worms and because of his age they wouldn't treat them with the injections. He has been on ivermectin monthly for 13mos and his heart is checked every time the vet is on the property. He is doing super well. Patton is young and healthy so you should have no problems.
That is great news that Mac is doing well with the ivermectin. My vet clinic doesn't do the arsenic injections anymore. There is some other drug they discontinued to make. Don't know what it is called, but he said if they have some, Patton will get it. So lucky I have a super vet clinic and staff. He got his flu shot today so he can get a FREE bath on Monday. I can't get him fixed until he gets rid of the heart worms  and he has to be fixed or the City will put me in jail or something according to the papers.

We have money left over now that 4D does not need it, and it looks like Trimm won't need it.  We have our bail fund all filled up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2256 on: December 18, 2011, 07:19:27 AM »

So, here is my latest dress for the dollies.

Beautiful!
Love seeing your work. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2257 on: December 18, 2011, 08:12:08 AM »

Let me leave for a couple of days and all kinds of wonderful things are happening!
JSM, a new puppy! Good for Patton knowing whose heart to steal.  Already I know he is a smart dog.
Bearly, yes my red grandmother coat is wonderful -- I will share it with you.  Right after Christmas I will mail it to you and in the spring you can mail it back.  By the way, Nordie never slept in the bed with me.  He was an on the floor dog or "his" sofa.  May be just as well as I don't have to get used to sleeping without him.
Babybear - $700 whoa! sounds like bail money for 4 Donks, just in case.
The boyzmom - what an adorable dress.  You are so talented.
Cad, ha! let "the" sister deal with Mom.  More than likely it will grow old very, very quick.

Can't wait to see more pictures of Patton!  What an incredible Christmas present!

I meant those things for comfort.  I read online about IBS and one of the sites recommended a heating pad.  The heating pad is really comforting, and not just for IBS.  That is why I recommended it to you, I hadn't thought about him sleeping with you.  When I am feeling sad, hugging my pillow helps, that is why I mentioned that.  Just trying to think of things that comfort me and trying to pass them on to you.  You are always comforting others, I was hoping to ease your sadness, I know it will not take it away, but was hoping to make you feel warm and cozy, if just for a little while, because I care.  I wish there was more I could do.

Prayers continue, to help you through this difficult time.

I'm probably as old as your grandmother, Sister, lol... I used to have a couple of swing dresses back in the 60s.  I think they called them tent dresses. 

Bearly, is your IBS any better?  Do you do the relax from the eyebrows to the toes thing?  I used to do that before I found Tylenol & food avoidance would get rid of mine & it helped a lot.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2258 on: December 18, 2011, 08:16:53 AM »

JSM

I wish they had been able to save my son's two dogs who we found out had heartworms right after we lost him, the vet he couldn't do anything for them.  He loved them so much, as did we, and both died within a few months after he did.

Hi Trimm!  Lookin all sassy with your Tinkerbelle self there    

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2259 on: December 18, 2011, 08:18:52 AM »

So happy for you JSM !     an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.