May 06, 2024, 02:30:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 287987 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #200 on: May 16, 2008, 03:43:03 PM »

try it again

colors inverted

Could it be the rim of the lid of the bucket? ...maybe dirt on the lid?
Good afternoon all- Bleachedblack I used a ruler to the monitor. It seems like the diameter of the ground object is larger than the bucket. So why did anyone leave the bucket?
Rob- Is this on any pathway to Joran's house. He could have been going in either direction. From house to something or from a building to home and lost a shoe. Could this be the reason for cleaning the car? Mud after picking Joran up.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: May 16, 2008, 04:32:54 PM »

Kiwi wrote;

Good afternoon all- Bleachedblack I used a ruler to the monitor. It seems like the diameter of the ground object is larger than the bucket. So why did anyone leave the bucket?

Kiwi I see what you mean it does look a bit larger. The only reason(s) I can guess that someone would leave that bucket (and I do have to agree with an earlier poster, the bucket itself is likely not significant), they either had to leave in a hurry and/or planned to return.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: May 16, 2008, 04:54:34 PM »

Aruban Tourism … Right From AHATA Rob Smith’s Mouth … “Helpfulness doesn’t mean that you must take up a submissive position
reality on May 16th, 2008 6:27 am
exactly, you stupid monkeys dont understand a thing.
no comprenden nada, porque son monkeys…
NH HAS BEEN SEEN IN VENEZUELA,
CHECK WITH CHAVEZ…..

I would dare say when it comes to Aruba … I might just know a bit. I have personally seen it change over the years and not for the better. Give me 1975 - 1980 Aruba … things would have been handled much differently then.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: May 16, 2008, 04:58:09 PM »

Aruban Tourism … Right From AHATA Rob Smith’s Mouth … “Helpfulness doesn’t mean that you must take up a submissive position
CHECK WITH CHAVEZ…..

I would dare say when it comes to Aruba … I might just know a bit. I have personally seen it change over the years and not for the better. Give me 1975 - 1980 Aruba … things would have been handled much differently then.

FYI  - I don't think it's the same Reality you are thinking of 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: May 16, 2008, 05:01:07 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzI5HIAFlFg&eurl

Warning: a few adult words make this video RATED R. That means you Nutless Rat! 

you the heck is doing this? 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: May 16, 2008, 05:06:40 PM »

Who you the heck is doing this? 

self edit fer typing tooooooooooooo fast...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: May 16, 2008, 05:35:59 PM »

Does anyone have the longitude and latitude of the pond.  Iknow they were posted, but I can't find them.  TIA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: May 16, 2008, 05:37:38 PM »

In February, 2008 ... Oceanexporation (Kyle) implied that that the  search of the Monserat Pond was conducted because the opportunity presented itself and ... this pond was the only one in the area that had not been searched.

The implication was that nothing significant was detected.

Janet

+++++++++++

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #277 on: February 28, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »

The pond search was conducted to rule out a local pond that was one of the only ponds in the area not searched to date.  We were dockside (26-Feb) due to weather and couldn't do much so we did the pond sonar search.  It's good to have the technology on board to complete something like that quickly while we're local.

Magnolia
« Reply #276 on: February 28, 2008, 07:44:15 PM »

Hey Ocean,
Did anything look promising?

Oceanexploration
« Reply #280 on: February 28, 2008, 07:52:04 PM »

I don't think so from what I heard from the field... but I haven't looked at the data yet.  I'm getting caught up with the data collected while I've been off the boat.  I'll look at the scanning sonar data later this evening.

Klaasend
« Reply #278 on: February 28, 2008, 07:47:16 PM
»

Oceanexplorer - do you know if they are still searching that area today or did they finish up yesterday?

Oceanexploration
« Reply #285 on: February 28, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »

Again, this was done to rule out the pond that wasn't previously searched while we were waiting on weather dockside with the Persistence.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: May 16, 2008, 05:38:12 PM »

Just throwing this out there.......remember when the government decided it was going to charge the taxi company's in aruba who wanted to remain at the airport there a fee? This they decided to do by auction (allegedly). Have to wonder how legit this was. This went into effect fall 2007.

+++++++++++++

We would be remiss if we did not inform you of all the changes that have taken place in the car rental industry and more particularly at the car rental offices at the Reina Beatrix Airport in Aruba.

The Aruba Government, which owns 100% of the Aruba airport, has imposed a closed bidding system by which to secure an office at the airport. There will no longer be 22 agencies to choose from; there will be 10. In addition, many limitations have been placed on which agencies are qualified to bid for these offices.

The ten agencies that have succeeded in winning the bids for the airport location, are facing two significant increases to operate their businesses from there. Firstly, the rent will be increased. Secondly, they will be required to pay percentage rent to the airport (Concession fee); this is a fee of 10% to 15% of their sales (rentals).
As you can see, these agencies will be paying dearly for the right to operate at the airport.

Our projection would be that the rental agencies at the airport will be forced to pass on their additional costs to you, the customer, as an airport concession fee (another name for more taxes). We would approximate at least a 12% increase in your rental fees. Although Optima Rent A Car is well qualified , we have chosen not to bid.

On the other hand, the agencies that have lost their offices, either because they lost the bid, chose not to accept, or were not permitted to bid in the first place, are being persecuted by the Airport Authority. In the last 6 months, we tried very hard to negotiate with the airport management to upgrade the car rental facilities at the airport in order to justify the extra fees. However to no avail. The car rental facilities are still as inefficient as they always were and the safety issues were never considered. This is one important reason we chose not to bid. But mainly we most certainly do not want to increase our rates by 12 or 15%, nor do we want to inconvenience any of our loyal customers.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #209 on: May 16, 2008, 05:43:16 PM »

you the heck is doing this? 

Thanks for sharing the eye candy Rob.....

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: May 16, 2008, 05:45:12 PM »

Does anyone have the longitude and latitude of the pond.  Iknow they were posted, but I can't find them.  TIA

12 degrees, 33 minutes, 54.5 seconds north,
70 degrees, 2 minutes, 3.9 seconds west.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: May 16, 2008, 05:46:48 PM »

In February, 2008 ... Oceanexporation (Kyle) implied that that the  search of the Monserat Pond was conducted because the opportunity presented itself and ... this pond was the only one in the area that had not been searched.

Janet

+++++++++++

Oceanexploration

The pond search was conducted to rule out a local pond that was one of the only ponds in the area not searched to date.  We were dockside (26-Feb) due to weather and couldn't do much so we did the pond sonar search.  It's good to have the technology on board to complete something like that quickly while we're local.

Magnolia

Hey Ocean,

Oceanexploration

I don't think so from what I heard from the field... but I haven't looked at the data yet.  I'm getting caught up with the data collected while I've been off the boat.  I'll look at the scanning sonar data later this evening.

Klaasend
»

Oceanexplorer - do you know if they are still searching that area today or did they finish up yesterday?

Oceanexploration

Again, this was done to rule out the pond that wasn't previously searched while we were waiting on weather dockside with the Persistence.
Hi Janet,
Kyle told us today/yesterday that indeed the new search of the pond stemmed from a "witness" that came forward and directed them to the pond BEFORE THE Persistence left the island. The sonar search (not "side sonar") indeed prompted the draining of the pond. It was not done until now because of a lack of manpower due to the strike on the island.
Sometimes, I think our friends such as OE don't tell us all of what they know or their reasons for where they search. That's ok -- it is for the sake of the investigation.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: May 16, 2008, 05:49:48 PM »

What ever happened with the Arubay Video?

I think there was info there....are they located on file here in the cage?

TIA...Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: May 16, 2008, 05:51:07 PM »

I speculate that Joran's got muddy ... maybe lost a shoe ... in the pond close to the Marriot Hotel while attempting to hide Natalee in the bushes prior to running across the street to Deepak's vehicle parked at the Raquet Ball club where a panicked discussion took place.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Aruba Cops Search Dutch Suspect's Home
Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A couple of Holloway's family members arrived on the scene Tuesday afternoon as police cordoned off several streets in front of the Marriott and investigators descended upon the swampy terrain next door.
Asked why police searched the area, Comemencia replied, "We got some information we needed to check." He would not say if authorities were acting on what John said. He also declined to comment on whether any of the three young men still in custody had changed their versions of what happened the night the teen disappeared.

There is a small pond, perhaps four to six feet deep, in the underbrush that was being searched. A large fire truck pumper truck was parked on the road. Earlier, what appeared to be a generator was dropped off by a flatbed truck. Reporters said they saw the pond being slowly drained.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: May 16, 2008, 05:53:00 PM »

12 degrees, 33 minutes, 54.5 seconds north,
70 degrees, 2 minutes, 3.9 seconds west.

Thanks bb
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: May 16, 2008, 05:55:07 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++

Oceanexploration

Magnolia

Hey Ocean,

Oceanexploration

Klaasend
»

Oceanexploration

Hi Janet,
Kyle told us today/yesterday that indeed the new search of the pond stemmed from a "witness" that came forward and directed them to the pond BEFORE THE Persistence left the island. The sonar search (not "side sonar") indeed prompted the draining of the pond. It was not done until now because of a lack of manpower due to the strike on the island.
Sometimes, I think our friends such as OE don't tell us all of what they know or their reasons for where they search. That's ok -- it is for the sake of the investigation.

Silence is where it is at.  I cannot comprehend why Kyle lied in February ... he just did not have to say anything.

Wreck ... do you know when the the strike start?

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: May 16, 2008, 05:55:46 PM »

I speculate that Joran's got muddy ... maybe lost a shoe ... in the pond close to the Marriot Hotel while attempting to hide Natalee in the bushes prior to running across the street to Deepak's vehicle parked at the Raquet Ball club where a panicked discussion took place.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Aruba Cops Search Dutch Suspect's Home
Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A couple of Holloway's family members arrived on the scene Tuesday afternoon as police cordoned off several streets in front of the Marriott and investigators descended upon the swampy terrain next door.
Asked why police searched the area, Comemencia replied, "We got some information we needed to check." He would not say if authorities were acting on what John said. He also declined to comment on whether any of the three young men still in custody had changed their versions of what happened the night the teen disappeared.

There is a small pond, perhaps four to six feet deep, in the underbrush that was being searched. A large fire truck pumper truck was parked on the road. Earlier, what appeared to be a generator was dropped off by a flatbed truck. Reporters said they saw the pond being slowly drained.
You do realize that the pond by the Marriott (the one they made a big deal about draining originally) is not the pond we are talking about now.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: May 16, 2008, 05:56:00 PM »

This angel like not other... would that be a BLUE angel?   jack BLUE
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: May 16, 2008, 05:56:07 PM »

Ya know...I was thinking...maybe the 40+ team from Holland...maybe they were/are in Aruba to do forensic testing...maybe at some of the places...like the Matty Apartments...the Lion's Den....maybe.....one can always hope...

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: May 16, 2008, 05:56:53 PM »

CHECK WITH CHAVEZ…..

FYI  - I don't think it's the same Reality you are thinking of 

Ugghhh.....you mean there's another one.  One is enough!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.