May 13, 2024, 09:45:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 573845 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2320 on: June 03, 2011, 12:32:58 AM »

Watching Bill Shaeffer's analysis, he makes it sound as they the Defense WANTS to obtain Georges medical records from the "suicide" attempt.  So maybe they are asking the court to place and order and allow as evdience?  Not sure.  At the end of this video they talk about it:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28114528/index.html

I "thought" I heard it said in court that the prosecution had received a CD with George Anthony's records on it?

That's what I thought I heard also.

Maybe you and I are having the same audio hallucination? 

Not a hallucination...Mr. Ashton was holding the CD.  It matched his tie.

Sounds like all Bozo has is that George had an alleged "attempted suicide."  Now, while I have my doubt that it will be let in it has me wondering what on earth he expects to "impeach" George with it.   If George doesnt deny that he was depressed and/or suicidal or that he was indeed hospitalized, there is nothing to impeach.   So what is Bozo going to do ask George if the reason why he attempted suicide was because he felt guilty that he knew there was "an accident" and he disposed of Caylee?   When George says no, how far can he go with that since there is no proof whatsoever that George had anything to do with Caylee's murder or disposal (God I hate saying it but its factual)...not far at all.  Maybe George and/or Cindy did give it to the defense before they were told the double-decker bus was heading straight for them if they thought it would help Casey but I doubt very highly they would be willing to make George a sacrificial lamb to the slaughter....too many legal consequences, not to mention how it would destroy what is left of their lives.

If memory serves, his suicide note was sealed, I doubt that is coming in as well but even if it did so long as there is no confession in it that George states he had anything to do with disposing of Caylee or there was a sexual molestation, it goes nowhere.  If George stated something generally like "I wish I was a better father," that could mean a host of different things such as not holding down a job or the fact that he had an affair when he was separated from Cindy after Caylee was born so again what is he going to do badger him to a heart attack trying to make lemon out of lemonade?   If George said something in his suicide note such as "I cant live with this lie anymore," is Bozo prepared to hear that George was referring to knowing Casey did something to Caylee but they were protecting her because they weren't sure it was "accident," versus Casey actually murdered their granddaughter?   I might add people will be repulsed by this jerk making this grandfather suffer even more.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2321 on: June 03, 2011, 12:34:36 AM »

If their grief expert has been a nurse for 40 yrs. (on her youtube posted) then she probably uses the Kubler-Ross model of death and dying.  It is the accepted medical model to help people work through loss.

Even if they want to say that Casey is stuck in the "denial" level, then even six weeks ago, when she accepted the death, she would be in a different stage.  There is no evidence of grief in her demeanor today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCbler-Ross_model

It is my understanding that a patient does not own his medical records. The medical records are owned by the institution. A patient can request and be given a copy but to give a copy to someone else, requires a subpena and if challenged, the information can be ordered to be given through a deposition. There is a difference between disclosing information to someone listed on a HIPPA form and actually giving them a copy of the record.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2322 on: June 03, 2011, 12:37:07 AM »

Was Kc spending the day in bed with Tony the day Caylee went missing ever confirmed?

Is there a chance kc had been using chloroform to babysit and kc didn't stay in bed with Tony the day Caylee died, but rather her spending the day in bed with Tony and Florida day time heat and being locked in a hot car trunk is what caused her death?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2323 on: June 03, 2011, 12:38:25 AM »

IMO, even if the defense team kicked out Baez at this point, KC probably has grounds for an appeal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't KC have to have an attorney willing to fight for an appeal for her?

The thing would be, what attorney in his right mind would take on her case.

On NG tonight, a man called in to say that he had a comment and then wanted NG's thoughts.

Caller said that he listened to the defense's opening statement and at the end of that, he knew the defense has lost their case, day one, in the openingstatement.  He asked NG for her opinion.  She said, first are you a cop, because you sound like one and he said no.  Long-story-short, NG said she agreed that the defense might have had a chance of just discussing KC they might have gotten one juror to hold out, but when they went to far and accused Lee of molesting KC and then accused George of molesting AND "hiding the body", they went too far and they lost the case right there - and that was Baez's tactical move. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2324 on: June 03, 2011, 12:40:00 AM »

One last comment.

The full autopsy shows that Caley's bones and hair were tested for toxicology.  Nothing was found.  Drugs do stay in hair but I have no idea of Chloroform and I have no idea if the elements could alter the results.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2325 on: June 03, 2011, 12:40:18 AM »

Was Kc spending the day in bed with Tony the day Caylee went missing ever confirmed?

Is there a chance kc had been using chloroform to babysit and kc didn't stay in bed with Tony the day Caylee died, but rather her spending the day in bed with Tony and Florida day time heat and being locked in a hot car trunk is what caused her death?

I "think" what was confirmed was that the day Caylee went missing, KC was with Tony and they rented movies at Blockbuster (video shown of that happening) and Tony confirmed that they spent the entire next day in his bed....he even missed classes that day.  They never left the room.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2326 on: June 03, 2011, 12:41:09 AM »

One last comment.

The full autopsy shows that Caley's bones and hair were tested for toxicology.  Nothing was found.  Drugs do stay in hair but I have no idea of Chloroform and I have no idea if the elements could alter the results.

Chloroform doesn't stay in the body long enough to make it to the hair growth.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2327 on: June 03, 2011, 12:43:03 AM »

One last comment.

Thanks.  Do you know if being out in the elements can alter "xanax" or other sedative levels?
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2328 on: June 03, 2011, 12:43:34 AM »

Anyone know where there's a better quality vid of this July 30 jail visit? I found one but the quality is rough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XABrPs_UDP8&feature=related

Never mind. Found it.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206288/index.html
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2329 on: June 03, 2011, 12:44:56 AM »

One last comment.

Thanks.  Do you know if being out in the elements can alter "xanax" or other sedative levels?

Good question...don't know the answer...sorry.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2330 on: June 03, 2011, 12:45:26 AM »

Dr. Drew is talking about this now..
he just showed the video of Caylee singing, you are my sunshine..please don't take my sunshine away...breaks my heart everytime I hear her sing that..her own mother took her sunshine away so that she could go party..Cindy would have taken that child in a heartbeat. so sad..

also, how does Judge Perry remember all of these court cases that he can recite and know? he is amazing!

The FBI criminal profiler said the same thing I have been shouting about - she is not a sociopath but a true psychopath. It was interesting how she also said that a psychopath when confronted with their lie just turns it around and tells more lies. That is why they can keep killing so long without being detected.

Watching Dr. Drew now - my jury is still out on Socio vs Psycho.  You know even the PHD's don't have this one figured out and argue/debate each other on it.  They need to study some of the wonderful specimens we have in captivity and figure it out...LOL.
At this point, whether she is a "sociopath" or "psychopath" really doesn't matter! The defense has never played the "crazy" card. I know I have beaten the dead horse -- but, her Defense team needs to kick out Baez and focus on saving casey from the needle. She may get the death penalty -- but the appeals from this fiasco will go on longer than casey's natural life time. This could go down as the most costliest $$ to the State of Florida EVER.

A sociopath also referred to as psychopath (anti-social personality disorder) does not meet the legal criteria of "crazy" so that is a non issue.   If sentenced to death, she would get one automatic appeal & Im sure countless other attempts but she wont be much different than any other condemned murderer attempting to overturn a DP sentence.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2331 on: June 03, 2011, 12:46:53 AM »

he just showed the video of Caylee singing, you are my sunshine..please don't take my sunshine away...breaks my heart everytime I hear her sing that..her own mother took her sunshine away so that she could go party..Cindy would have taken that child in a heartbeat. so sad..

also, how does Judge Perry remember all of these court cases that he can recite and know? he is amazing!

The FBI criminal profiler said the same thing I have been shouting about - she is not a sociopath but a true psychopath. It was interesting how she also said that a psychopath when confronted with their lie just turns it around and tells more lies. That is why they can keep killing so long without being detected.

Watching Dr. Drew now - my jury is still out on Socio vs Psycho.  You know even the PHD's don't have this one figured out and argue/debate each other on it.  They need to study some of the wonderful specimens we have in captivity and figure it out...LOL.
At this point, whether she is a "sociopath" or "psychopath" really doesn't matter! The defense has never played the "crazy" card. I know I have beaten the dead horse -- but, her Defense team needs to kick out Baez and focus on saving casey from the needle. She may get the death penalty -- but the appeals from this fiasco will go on longer than casey's natural life time. This could go down as the most costliest $$ to the State of Florida EVER.

True.  I can't help but find it fascinating that she created whole people with so much detail...call me weird it's alright.  I think she's toast either way.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2332 on: June 03, 2011, 12:50:36 AM »

Listening to a replay of NG and Lippman commenting about George and the defense going after him because they didn't hear George getting hysterical over Cindy's phone (words to that effect) and Lippman said that's where you have to remember that George is a former police officer and he went into the mode of trying to keep calm and take control of the situation.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2333 on: June 03, 2011, 12:53:06 AM »

IMO, even if the defense team kicked out Baez at this point, KC probably has grounds for an appeal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't KC have to have an attorney willing to fight for an appeal for her?

The thing would be, what attorney in his right mind would take on her case.

On NG tonight, a man called in to say that he had a comment and then wanted NG's thoughts.

Caller said that he listened to the defense's opening statement and at the end of that, he knew the defense has lost their case, day one, in the openingstatement.  He asked NG for her opinion.  She said, first are you a cop, because you sound like one and he said no.  Long-story-short, NG said she agreed that the defense might have had a chance of just discussing KC they might have gotten one juror to hold out, but when they went to far and accused Lee of molesting KC and then accused George of molesting AND "hiding the body", they went too far and they lost the case right there - and that was Baez's tactical move. 

I dont think so by ineffective counsel, she has had a team since right after her indictment, two presently death qualified.

As far as what the caller said & NG agreed, yes the opening was "throw the spaghetti at the wall and hope something sticks," and some serious pasta at that.   George disposed of the body, Cindy left the ladder up, George & Lee sexually molested her, Casey has a disorder (pick one)....it was all too muckin fuch, way too muckin fuch for ANY of it to be credible.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2334 on: June 03, 2011, 12:54:05 AM »

Listening to a replay of NG and Lippman commenting about George and the defense going after him because they didn't hear George getting hysterical over Cindy's phone (words to that effect) and Lippman said that's where you have to remember that George is a former police officer and he went into the mode of trying to keep calm and take control of the situation.

Not to mention it was said he was getting out of his car & not even in the house yet.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2335 on: June 03, 2011, 12:56:08 AM »

Geesh, heard this on NG - and I missed it playing in court -

NG said that when it was mentioned all the reward money that's out there for Caylee - KC said - "that could be my bail money".

Anyone else hear that?    Unbelievable!

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2336 on: June 03, 2011, 12:56:13 AM »

little one finally asleep & getting caught up

In the "lost" video tapes of Casey w/her parents and "I have no one" speech she says she has to keep her mouth shut because all she has to to is give the media & the detectives more stuff to throw back in her face .......WHEN.......this goes to trial not.........IF........

Her family didn't pick up on that?  This was before Caylee was found.  Is she talking about Caylee or the fraud/theft?

It's around 7:30 start listening around 7:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pla9ZoGTqzs&feature=related

I'm sure you smart monkeys have already discussed this but I can't find my answer anywhere - as always THANKS!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2337 on: June 03, 2011, 12:56:18 AM »

a house with 2 drama queens at that.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2338 on: June 03, 2011, 12:56:43 AM »

he just showed the video of Caylee singing, you are my sunshine..please don't take my sunshine away...breaks my heart every time I hear her sing that..her own mother took her sunshine away so that she could go party..Cindy would have taken that child in a heartbeat. so sad..

A sociopath also referred to as psychopath (anti-social personality disorder) does not meet the legal criteria of "crazy" so that is a non issue.   If sentenced to death, she would get one automatic appeal & I'm sure countless other attempts but she wont be much different than any other condemned murderer attempting to overturn a DP sentence.
I guess my point is -- there are many homicide cases of mothers/fathers found guilty of killing their own children that just don't get this kind of publicity. Indigent defendants just don't get 11 attorneys on their side - EVER. This case will will get unprecedented scrutiny.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2339 on: June 03, 2011, 12:59:18 AM »

Geesh, heard this on NG - and I missed it playing in court -

NG said that when it was mentioned all the reward money that's out there for Caylee - KC said - "that could be my bail money".

Anyone else hear that?    Unbelievable!

Yes, when the discovery came out that had my jaw to the floor...totally self-absorbed & showed no concern for Caylee at all.   She is so narcissistic and jealous that she couldnt even give that baby a moment in the sun even in death.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.