May 03, 2024, 04:21:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should happen with Dr. Rodriguez since we know he lied about being a co-founder of the Body Farm?  (Voting closed: June 23, 2011, 12:24:24 AM)
He should be impeached and not allowed to testify - 83 (58%)
He should be charged with perjury - 58 (40.6%)
Not sure - 2 (1.4%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 24- 6/21/11  (Read 573793 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1980 on: June 21, 2011, 10:37:40 PM »

Am I right in my assumption that based on rulings that JBP made today that this may take a whole other week, not ending and going to the jury until the 1st ish of July? 

I am losing my mind all this time this is taking.  I cannot imagine how the jury feels.  I would be so angry at the wench if i was the jury. 

also, if memory serves me, one of the jurors was assured by JP that she would be able to take her planned vacation around the 4th of July cause the trial would be done by then..so, either the juror will feel pressure to hurry the deliberations along, miss her vacation or drop out of being a juror for this case...Wish #4 was having a conflict so she had to leave..

Wish we could get a message to juror #4 and let her know that the drought in FL is killing her Farmville crops....

lol..

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1981 on: June 21, 2011, 10:38:52 PM »

Am I right in my assumption that based on rulings that JBP made today that this may take a whole other week, not ending and going to the jury until the 1st ish of July? 

I am losing my mind all this time this is taking.  I cannot imagine how the jury feels.  I would be so angry at the wench if i was the jury. 

also, if memory serves me, one of the jurors was assured by JP that she would be able to take her planned vacation around the 4th of July cause the trial would be done by then..so, either the juror will feel pressure to hurry the deliberations along, miss her vacation or drop out of being a juror for this case...Wish #4 was having a conflict so she had to leave..

And the penalty phase could be awhile too. Everybody boohooing about what a terrible upbringig ICA had. I expect more of the privates in her mouth kerfuffle.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1982 on: June 21, 2011, 10:38:56 PM »

From Navy to law school

Born in Puerto Rico in 1969, Baez told reporters he grew up in the Bronx and South Florida with his mother, a single parent. He dropped out of Homestead High School in ninth grade.

He married at 17, became a father, earned a GED diploma and joined the Navy in 1986.

According to his résumé, Baez spent three years assigned to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Norfolk, Va., trained as an intelligence analyst with what he described as a "Cosmic Top Secret" security clearance. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-jose-baez-050309,0,6708904.story

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1983 on: June 21, 2011, 10:39:08 PM »

She is bringing up a good point...she shouldn't turn our back on Bozo thinking he IS that incompetent.  She said her twitters say it is a conspiracy being set up by him for a mistrial.  After listening to Shaeffer  today..she may have a point.

Is that legal?
Wasting over what 2-3 million Florida tax payers money?
Everyone should twitt/e-mail JP tomorrow and voice your concerns.

Everyone knows that bozo is good at computers, he knew he had to get ALL the info off the hard drive and I'm sure he has ALL the phone pings/calls.

IF this happens, Mason and Sims should be held amountable too.

Well...look at all the money spent just on the investigations..looking for a real Zanny...investigating all her friends...looking for a live Caylee...and on and on.  How many agencies were involved?  Orange County, Orlando Police, FBI, FDLE, Sex Crimes Unit, etc.  They would have to hire a ton of CPA's to get a real number on how much money this has cost.  The Oak Ridge Farm did not send a bill.  They used their 'research grant' money you can bet.  The FBI didn't send a bill for their forensics...we taxpayers paid for that.  How about all of the lack of sleep Yuri and crew missed.  How much time did they spend with the over 5,000 tips.  Look at the horrendous hours Linda DB, Jeff Ashton and Frank George are working...no telling what hours they have worked all along (remember they had a 'job' for the last 3 years').  

All the while ICA, Bozo, A's and the whole world knew Caylee was dead and the Slore did it.  LKB knew.  Andrea Lyons knew.  Mason knew.  Sims knew.  Finnell knew.  Dr. Baden knew. and so on and on.  

EVERYBODY KNEW.  And all those 'liars-for-hire' expert witnesses knew too.  

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1984 on: June 21, 2011, 10:40:21 PM »

And the penalty phase could be awhile too. Everybody boohooing about what a terrible upbringig ICA had. I expect more of the privates in her mouth kerfuffle.

I am not really concerd with that part of this trial.  I do not think she will get the DP so it does not concern me.  They can take 2 years for all I care, I won't be watching that garbage. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1985 on: June 21, 2011, 10:41:08 PM »

pg 100 seems like a great place to say goodnight to all..
see you bright and early tomorrow...glad it is only a half day cause I have the grands most of the day..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1986 on: June 21, 2011, 10:42:55 PM »

by the way, meant to say this earlier,,,the monkey who said on here that Spitz reminded her of the guy in the movie "UP" ...I totally agree lol...

I agree.  The resemblance is uncanny.

UP and DESPICABLE ME are movie that can be enjoyed by ages 5 to 105.  Those beautiful movies cause me to both laugh and cry throughout.  There is not a week that passes that a grandkid slips one of those DVD into our player and all the siblings are immediately drawn to the set.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1987 on: June 21, 2011, 10:43:37 PM »

God Bless all those who post and read here. It's night night for this night owl and see you online tomorrow ET time!

I know today was Tues. as the Meals on Wheels was a roll, peanut butter, jelly, pineapple, creamed corn and juice. Had to pile the jelly and pineapple on the peanut butter sandwich just to get it down! Some of us remember a movie "It's Tuesday, it must be Belgium" ((smiles)) I forgot what is for lunch on a Wednesday!

Only a 1/2 day tomorrow????

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1988 on: June 21, 2011, 10:44:01 PM »

see you bright and early tomorrow...glad it is only a half day cause I have the grands most of the day..

Good Night Cookie

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1989 on: June 21, 2011, 10:44:36 PM »

Dana said, LKB should do a cook show   

pb

I vote for Jenny Craig commercial.

She'd make everyone lose their appetite.

I have to disagree about Krystal Halloway./River Cruz being able to testify to anything George told her.  That is hearsay...it cannot come in through her.  Doesn't matter if they have a depo. or if she gave a 1000 interviews...you cannot get what George said to her into this trial.  He could have confessed that he killed Caylee to her...it still cannot come in. I think Bozo only wants to try to 'scare' & embarrass George and more 'Red Herrings' to take our focus off of him.

Now Bozo can ask her 'Did you have sex with George?"....Prosecution will object as to relevance....SUSTAINED!
He can ask her 'Did he tell you blah?'  Pros.: Objection Heresay  ...SUSTAINED!  

And before she ever gets on the stand there will be a sidebar to ask Bozo what is it he wants her to say.  Anything other than what SHE did and what SHE said cannot come in.

really? she can't testify to what he said directly to her? how is that hearsay? I don't understand...now if she said something that she heard from another person that George said this or that, then I can understand that being hearsay, but not something that he says to her...not any different than what Casey said to Cindy..that is not considered hearsay...please enlighten me..thanks a bunch
http://criminal.findlaw.com/crimes/more-criminal-topics/evidence-witnesses/hearsay-evidence.html

The rule against hearsay is deceptively simple and full of exceptions. Hearsay is an out of court statement, made in court, to prove the truth of the matter asserted. In other words, hearsay is evidence of a statement that was made other than by a witness while testifying at the hearing in question and that is offered to prove the truth of the matter stated. For example, Witness A in a murder trial claimed on the stand: "Witness B (the "declarant") told me that the defendant killed the victim." The definition of hearsay is not too difficult to understand. But the matter can become very confusing when one considers all of the many exceptions to the general rule against hearsay.

The way it was explained to me is:  If the defendant told you something...you can testify to it.  If it is somebody else that said it...it can't.  Unless it is a dying declaration.  In other words, unless it was said 'under oath' ..it is heresay.

Geoge is not on trial..so nobody can say what he said.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1990 on: June 21, 2011, 10:47:00 PM »

Zoomom what I meant was with the way bozo draaaags out everything I don't see the jury going home before the second weekend in July.
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #1991 on: June 21, 2011, 10:48:05 PM »

Another great show Dana ...Thank you   

Thank You
The guests and you the listeners make the show for sure

I really enjoy your shows. You have a great radio voice and you always let people talk without talking over them. I try my best not to miss any shows.
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1992 on: June 21, 2011, 10:48:38 PM »

Good night IBE and Cookie.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1993 on: June 21, 2011, 10:49:48 PM »

Good Night Cookie

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1994 on: June 21, 2011, 10:50:27 PM »

God Bless all those who post and read here. It's night night for this night owl and see you online tomorrow ET time!

I know today was Tues. as the Meals on Wheels was a roll, peanut butter, jelly, pineapple, creamed corn and juice. Had to pile the jelly and pineapple on the peanut butter sandwich just to get it down! Some of us remember a movie "It's Tuesday, it must be Belgium" ((smiles)) I forgot what is for lunch on a Wednesday!

Only a 1/2 day tomorrow????

Pineapple!!  My SIL sprinklea frozen blueberries in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Enjoy your surprise lunch tomorrow.

Good Night IBE!  Good Night Monkeys!

I do believe that this trial will wrap up one way or another within the next couple of days.  I could be wrong.

Janet
7:50 PM PT

_____

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1995 on: June 21, 2011, 10:50:44 PM »

Zoomom what I meant was with the way bozo draaaags out everything I don't see the jury going home before the second weekend in July.

Ugh, I can't take it any more.  All my feelings, emotions, thoughts, everything is tied up in this trial right now.  I cannot function.  It needs to be over soon.  I need to see justice.  SOON.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1996 on: June 21, 2011, 10:51:45 PM »

Casey's attorney Jose Baez Anthony, spoke exclusively to Terra

::snipping2::

Jose Baez is the Casey Anthony defense attorney. Baez is Hispanic, a resident of Florida and today is part of one of the most publicized trials in the country.

To date, the defense attorney has not given interviews to any media, however news has the exclusive Terra statements from Orlando.

Wait for tomorrow at 11:45 am Jose Baez exclusive interview with the man behind Casey Anthony.

http://noticias.terra.com/noticias/jose_baez_abogado_de_casey_anthony_habla_en_exclusiva_para_terra/act2896211/MKT3=busca

Won't his idiotness be in court at 11:45?

BBM
You totally caught me off guard.  We won't even have to include this on the first page to explain 'who' you are referencing. LMAO

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #1997 on: June 21, 2011, 10:54:59 PM »

She is bringing up a good point...she shouldn't turn our back on Bozo thinking he IS that incompetent.  She said her twitters say it is a conspiracy being set up by him for a mistrial.  After listening to Shaeffer  today..she may have a point.

Is that legal?
Wasting over what 2-3 million Florida tax payers money?
Everyone should twitt/e-mail JP tomorrow and voice your concerns.

Everyone knows that bozo is good at computers, he knew he had to get ALL the info off the hard drive and I'm sure he has ALL the phone pings/calls.

IF this happens, Mason and Sims should be held amountable too.

Well...look at all the money spent just on the investigations..looking for a real Zanny...investigating all her friends...looking for a live Caylee...and on and on.  How many agencies were involved?  Orange County, Orlando Police, FBI, FDLE, Sex Crimes Unit, etc.  They would have to hire a ton of CPA's to get a real number on how much money this has cost.  The Oak Ridge Farm did not send a bill.  They used their 'research grant' money you can bet.  The FBI didn't send a bill for their forensics...we taxpayers paid for that.  How about all of the lack of sleep Yuri and crew missed.  How much time did they spend with the over 5,000 tips.  Look at the horrendous hours Linda DB, Jeff Ashton and Frank George are working...no telling what hours they have worked all along (remember they had a 'job' for the last 3 years').  

All the while ICA, Bozo, A's and the whole world knew Caylee was dead and the Slore did it.  LKB knew.  Andrea Lyons knew.  Mason knew.  Sims knew.  Finnell knew.  Dr. Baden knew. and so on and on.  

EVERYBODY KNEW.  And all those 'liars-for-hire' expert witnesses knew too.  

Thank You for this post!!!!!!!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1998 on: June 21, 2011, 10:56:56 PM »

Ugh, I can't take it any more.  All my feelings, emotions, thoughts, everything is tied up in this trial right now.  I cannot function.  It needs to be over soon.  I need to see justice.  SOON.
If it makes it to the jury she will at least be in prison for a very long time.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1999 on: June 21, 2011, 10:59:18 PM »

Good Night Monkey and Guests

Justice for Caylee Marie!!

God Bless!!  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.