May 18, 2024, 11:26:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 388638 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: May 14, 2009, 04:27:00 PM »

I know the following transcript negates my theory but ... something is not right when it is considered that Skeeters' hard drive and the disputed segment of McGraw's tape cannot stand alone in this defamation lawsuit.

Janet

+++++++

'The Abrams Report' - December 1, 2005

DAN ABRAMS, HOST:  Coming up, the Aruban government now claims that a crucial piece of videotape evidence in the Natalee Holloway investigation has been doctored and that one of the suspects did not say that he had sex with Natalee Holloway.  We have got all the versions of the tape ...

Transcript
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10294603/

Thats right.
ALE had it tested by Dutch NFI.

Are you sure about that?

And if so - which of the THREE versions did they have tested?

The original from Skeeters?

Or one of Aruba's TWO DOCTORED recordings?

They analyzed both the original and the Dr Phil tapes.

According the NFI = Dutch Forensic Institute the Dr Phil tapes were altered.

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: May 14, 2009, 04:29:38 PM »

Me personally.I just want the 2poe's to have to come to an American courtroom and get "GRILLED",for hrs,in regards to what transpired....That would be a GodSend!  an angelic monkey

We all would but in my openion ... it ain't gonna happen.

If the Kalpoes are put in a position of being required to testify under oath in regards to anything that would incriminate them or Aruba ... they will both just drop the lawsuit.  However ... considering their backers are unknown and ... the Kalpoes are adults without means ...  Phil McGraw's attorneys are going to receive zilch in a frivolous lawsuit claim.

If the defamation lawsuit is dropped ... the financial backers will pay the Kalpoes' attorney fees and other costs Deepak and Satish may have occurred.  The Kalpoes may receive an already negotiated settlement from the financial backers for their participation.

It is the financial backers of the defamation lawsuit who will reap any monies awarded through an anticipated negotiated settlement with Phil McGraw.

IMO

Janet

I do agree Janet..They won't go near an American courtroom!We could all get in the Banana Bus and drive down the PCH to the courthouse to watch the fireworks....Oh how nice it is to dream...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: May 14, 2009, 04:30:08 PM »

I know the following transcript negates my theory but ... something is not right when it is considered that Skeeters' hard drive and the disputed segment of McGraw's tape cannot stand alone in this defamation lawsuit.

Janet

+++++++

DAN ABRAMS, HOST:  Coming up, the Aruban government now claims that a crucial piece of videotape evidence in the Natalee Holloway investigation has been doctored and that one of the suspects did not say that he had sex with Natalee Holloway.  We have got all the versions of the tape ...

Transcript

Thats right.

Are you sure about that?

You might want to read a little more closely both that article that Janet posted a link to, and the posts I made about/from it.

It might clear up that misconception you have.

Oh - and no one has seen anything from the NFI.  Just Arlene spouting off about what their report supposedly said.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: May 14, 2009, 04:35:07 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Transcript

Thats right.

Are you sure about that?

Oh - and you might also want to revisit the California court's recent determination that there was NO TAMPERING of Skeeter's original recording.

That ought to raise a few new questions about either the NFI's abilities, or the questionability of whether or not they ever did an analysis at all.

an angelic monkey
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: May 14, 2009, 04:38:32 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Transcript

Thats right.

Are you sure about that?

You might want to read a little more closely both that article that Janet posted a link to, and the posts I made about/from it.

Oh - and no one has seen anything from the NFI.  Just Arlene spouting off about what their report supposedly said.

Janet always uses a lot of words
The more words you need to make something clear, the less you say.
I`m quite positive on this and I do not have that info from Arlene.
Kalpoe IMO clearly said "she didn`t" unfortunately.
I dont want to offent anyone and I stand with Beth and anyone pro Natalee in this case,
but in the first place I stand with the truth !

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: May 14, 2009, 04:39:38 PM »

roger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Is our Skeeters recording fake?    Reply with quote
I received the recording directly from the Aruban Police Department.(snip)
Receiving this directly from the Aruban Police provided me assurance and confidence that it was exactly what they maintained it to be. Evidence from a prosecution view. Plus, unsubstantiated info:
http://scrux.com/natalee
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: May 14, 2009, 04:40:32 PM »

I stand with the truth !

Pfffff!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: May 14, 2009, 04:41:39 PM »

Bastibro - it really doesn't matter what you think.  It does matter in a court of law that the JK2 initially told authorities that ALL THREE HAD SEX WITH HER.  You cannot dafame someone if they have already defamed themselves.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: May 14, 2009, 04:41:45 PM »

Monkey Devil! Being so polite Kermit!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: May 14, 2009, 04:41:50 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Transcript

Thats right.

Are you sure about that?

Janet always uses a lot of words
The more words you need to make something clear, the less you say.
I`m quite positive on this and I do not have that info from Arlene.
Kalpoe IMO clearly said "she didn`t" unfortunately.
I dont want to offent anyone and I stand with Beth and anyone pro Natalee in this case,
but in the first place I stand with the truth !

Newp - that lazy excuse doesn't cut it with me - nor does a "I know but I can't tell".

The facts as we know them to be now don't bear out what you're claiming.

Just read the page before this one in this thread.  It clearly shows who doctored what.

Here's a hint - it was ARUBA.

happy reading!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: May 14, 2009, 04:42:19 PM »

roger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Is our Skeeters recording fake?    Reply with quote
Receiving this directly from the Aruban Police provided me assurance and confidence that it was exactly what they maintained it to be. Evidence from a prosecution view. Plus, unsubstantiated info:

Yes Kermit - Roger/Scrux is about as reliable as getting the truth from ALE or Renfro.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: May 14, 2009, 04:43:05 PM »

roger

Hiya kerm honey!

I had forgotten about Roger.

He clearly received one of the TWO DOCTORED Aruban versions.

I swear - Dan Abrams and his experts deserve medals for that show they did.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: May 14, 2009, 04:45:41 PM »

Perhaps Dr. Phils attorney's would be interested to know that the Aruban LE gave a news paper photographer, Julia Renfro copies of the Skeeters tape and she gave them to a blogger; Evidence in a criminal case to post on his website!

Posted by Glenda at RU:
2. Anita suggested that perhaps Scrux could host it on the internet, the way Scrux had hosted the Skeeters recording.

10. Publishing Skeeters is another matter. The recordings were provided as possible evidence by Skeeters to the police and he said he had proper ownership. The police gave them to me. My publishing those recordings was the best thing that could have happened to Deepak, because they cleared his name (not slandered him).
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: May 14, 2009, 04:46:15 PM »

roger

Yes Kermit - Roger/Scrux is about as reliable as getting the truth from ALE or Renfro.

Aren't they all just one and the same? 

Oh yeah - and toss medley in there, and you've got quite the credible bunch!  Monkey Devil!

"White Noise" is my new name for that whole group.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: May 14, 2009, 04:46:46 PM »

roger

Hiya kerm honey!

I'm glad you remembered this Dan Abrams show.
I watched the Dan Abrams show the night he aired those different tapes!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: May 14, 2009, 04:47:03 PM »

JANET

I got an email from Grandpa - he said to tell you hello.

Grandpa and I must have platonic bond that time cannot break.

Jen ... please tell Grandpa that his presence has been felt for some time now.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: May 14, 2009, 04:47:47 PM »

roger

Yes and I believe it shows conspiracy to obstruct justice by Renfro, Scrux and Aruba law enforcement.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: May 14, 2009, 04:49:30 PM »

JOHAN IS A LIAR - Klaasend never said THIS was THE trap that was stolen.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: May 14, 2009, 04:49:54 PM »

roger

Hiya kerm honey!

I'm glad you remembered this Dan Abrams show.
I watched the Dan Abrams show the night he aired those different tapes!

Yup - I remember watching it too.  I will never forget Arlene freaking out over them all calling it "the Aruban version".

Especially considering what it was pointing out - that Aruba doctored the tape after they got it from Jamie.

Remember how her voice used to get higher and higher in pitch the more upset she would get? 
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: May 14, 2009, 04:50:36 PM »

Is that the American equivalent of Capslockwizard trying to tell me something?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.