May 15, 2024, 07:07:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 392514 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: November 12, 2008, 02:03:05 PM »

Ok, I have to go make a sandwich before I pppppppppppaaassss  out.  Good grief babies in tummies, monkeys, in love, Joran maybe in jail, sinkholes, Im going to have to get a port a potty installed in my room and a snack bar.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1181 on: November 12, 2008, 02:03:09 PM »

Holy Shit....You Won't believe this..... 

LP just called me ...he is so sad....and mad.....Dennis Miller and KFN yesterday after the Prayer Vigil for Caylee at Blanchard Park....they KFN came back later in the afternoon and stole ALL the Flowers that had been sent and brought to the Prayer Vigil.......PLUS:...Millstead is try to stop ANY AND ALL FURTHER DIVING AND SEARCHES FOR CAYLEE......OMG!!!!!!!!!.....Des

What?????  How could he have any power whatsover over what LP does....

OOPS...Klaas....can you change Miller to Millstead _Pres of KFN....sorry...my bad....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: November 12, 2008, 02:04:02 PM »

LP just called me ...he is so sad....and mad.....Dennis Miller and KFN yesterday after the Prayer Vigil for Caylee at Blanchard Park....they KFN came back later in the afternoon and stole ALL the Flowers that had been sent and brought to the Prayer Vigil.......PLUS:...Millstead is try to stop ANY AND ALL FURTHER DIVING AND SEARCHES FOR CAYLEE......OMG!!!!!!!!!.....Des

DES, HOW DID THEY FIND OUT!!??? AND WHY HASN'T THIS IDIOT BEEN EXPOSED BY THE LOCAL MEDIA!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1183 on: November 12, 2008, 02:04:20 PM »

Some info on Moss Park. FYI

http://gocitykids.parentsconnect.com/attraction/moss-park-12901-moss-park-road-orlando-fl-32832-us

I remember you, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: November 12, 2008, 02:04:40 PM »

Something I have been wondering about. 

Cindy and George have 2 spokespersons, Larry Garrison and Mark NeJame (he has always said he was PR, has never said representing as an attorney), how are they paying for 2 spokespersons? 

Why when there is a big blow up, like at Blanchard Park do both remain silent? 

Who get's Cindy the bookings on Good Morning America?  Does anyone get paid for making the bookings?

-----------------------------

cindy and george are no longer working with garrison...cindy claims he stole 13,000 that should of gone to her

OMG, lololol..... how do you know this?  Too funny - Garrison is a "tool" and it serves the Anthony's right.

Is a plunger a tool???

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: November 12, 2008, 02:05:25 PM »

Update from WS

Insomnia Momma 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

New NEWS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just spoke with Murt. They will NOT be heading to MOss Park today. He will be speaking to LP around 5pm. LP is in meetings all day about the divers.

Murt was hacked AGAIN and can't sign in to his video chat and will be trying to get on ASAP.

I hope this helps you all.

Jeni

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74893&page=4

thanks for the update...that poor guy...I really hope someone is able to catch who ever is doing this to him.  SO......................... are there searchers volunteering to search or is this strictly a diver search situation??

I find it odd that someone from websleuths is talking to murt and posting messages from him when everyone on that site was told they are not allowed to talk about murt's site on websleuths.  Is everyone around here two-faced?

WSers were asked not to discuss what was going on in his chat or the hacking. 

"I am requesting that all talk about Murt getting hacked be stopped in the Caylee forum. Also any reference to what is going on in Murt's chat needs to stop on the Caylee forum.

Only discuss Caylee and what Murt is doing in regards to the case in this forum."

What is being discussed is fine.

See that's what I don't understand.  I think it's important for members of SM to understand and know when a site they frequent has been officially hacked.     Why does WS care?  I understand the desire to stay on topic but the hacking issue is pretty serious.  Not to mention the death threats Murt has gotten.

I think it's because posters were posting the site and screennames of people they thought did it.  But yes, I totally agree that it is important to know about it.  WSers have another area that is only accessible to members where the hacking issue can be discussed.  Just one of those things I guess.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: November 12, 2008, 02:06:05 PM »

So this is the second time in two days that someone is attempting to stop these dive searches...

on what grounds are they saying that these should not be done?  i don't understand why nobody in the media or nobody in law enforcement is asking "why don't you want every place on the face of the planet searched"?  It just doesn't make sense to me that they could try to be seen as concerned and want her to be found when they keep trying this crap???
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: November 12, 2008, 02:06:23 PM »

KLAAS
this is meliss(mod at murts) can you please pm or email me. I have an important question!! 

OK, just got back from a walk..will do

Thanks for your help!! I owe ya!! 

Littleone are you meliss?  (Trying to follow but not start any rumors).

I believe in miracles!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: November 12, 2008, 02:08:08 PM »

What, may I ask, would give anyone the right to take away another person's right to search?  Is he going to change the constitution? That said, I guess there is no law in place to stop a jerk from stealing flowers in a public park meant to honor a murdered child!!
i emailed their site yeserday and told them what i think of their org. I think we should flood their email with our opinions of their disgusting lack of professionalism. Really sad on another note that the only friends the a's have right now are those who stand to profit off of their situation. Says alot about them if u ask me
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: November 12, 2008, 02:08:12 PM »

KLAAS
this is meliss(mod at murts) can you please pm or email me. I have an important question!! 

OK, just got back from a walk..will do

Thanks for your help!! I owe ya!! 

Littleone are you meliss?  (Trying to follow but not start any rumors).

Bearly - yes she is helping mod in Murt's chat.  Murt asked if I would help too and I said NO WAY, lol 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: November 12, 2008, 02:08:17 PM »

Moss Park closes at 6 pm but there are camping sites available for a fee and there is swimming at Lake Mary Jane.

I remember you, Caylee.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1191 on: November 12, 2008, 02:09:04 PM »

I don't see how Dennis Milstead at KFN has any power to stop anyone from doing anything. 

LP said Millstead and KFN have been causing trouble at the site...and calling every agency known to man to try to stop any more diving and searching....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: November 12, 2008, 02:09:06 PM »

So this is the second time in two days that someone is attempting to stop these dive searches...

on what grounds are they saying that these should not be done?  i don't understand why nobody in the media or nobody in law enforcement is asking "why don't you want every place on the face of the planet searched"?  It just doesn't make sense to me that they could try to be seen as concerned and want her to be found when they keep trying this crap???

Good point Kiahj - why all of a sudden are they trying to stop any of the searches?  They pretty much ignored them before.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: November 12, 2008, 02:09:15 PM »

Something I have been wondering about. 

Cindy and George have 2 spokespersons, Larry Garrison and Mark NeJame (he has always said he was PR, has never said representing as an attorney), how are they paying for 2 spokespersons? 

Why when there is a big blow up, like at Blanchard Park do both remain silent? 

Who get's Cindy the bookings on Good Morning America?  Does anyone get paid for making the bookings?

-----------------------------

cindy and george are no longer working with garrison...cindy claims he stole 13,000 that should of gone to her

ohmygawd...another tidbit I missed
Oh my they have opened yet another tent at the circus?
Hello BB, good to see you.

I believe in miracles!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: November 12, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

I'm a long time lurker and new poster.  I wanted to jump in and say hello and thank everyone for the wonderful research they do on this and other cases.  Des...you blow me away with your phone skills!  Your phone bill must be HUGE! LOL.  I enjoy reading everyone's views and insights on this case.  It helps to be surrounded by people that take these cases to heart like I do. 

Welcome JOLfan!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: November 12, 2008, 02:10:03 PM »

I don't see how Dennis Milstead at KFN has any power to stop anyone from doing anything. 

LP said Millstead and KFN have been causing trouble at the site...and calling every agency known to man to try to stop any more diving and searching....Des

What a couple of pathetic excuses for human beings, KFN
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: November 12, 2008, 02:10:34 PM »

Hello Monkeys.....just wanted to stop in and say that the Lee rumor, was just that a rumor.......I spoke to my friend today and he said...Iwish it were true but No....I spoke with him awhile and then came here just to let everyone know...ok,

hi HH!  Thanks to you and your friend!! I kinda thought that was the case when the local news  didn't know anything. Appreciate you telling us....scratch that one off!  LOL
YOUR WELCOME.....hope everything is fine in your world.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: November 12, 2008, 02:10:34 PM »

Dang! Orange County is chock full of parks. We only have one and a half in my crappy little town. Half is a swingset and a slide and some mulch.

http://orangecountyfl.net/dept/cesrvcs/parks/?REDID={14B2793A-4152-4B98-BD73-909DEF1AED4E}

I remember you, Caylee.
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: November 12, 2008, 02:11:08 PM »

IMO....If the Anthonys REALLY thought Caylee was alive, they wouldn't care how much people searched or how many dives were made because they would know nothing would be found. All of the hysteronics, especially lately, tends to make everyone suspicious of their motives...if they weren't already.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: November 12, 2008, 02:11:22 PM »

What?????  How could he have any power whatsover over what LP does....

OOPS...Klaas....can you change Miller to Millstead _Pres of KFN....sorry...my bad....Des

Poor Leonard, the whole world is out to get him except for loyal Caylee followers........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.