May 22, 2024, 03:12:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 393235 times)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: November 12, 2008, 04:14:48 PM »

I just keep feeling and thinking that LP was CLOSE to Caylee and that was the reason for the Blanchard Park shenanigans....we have seen alot of Crazy Cindy footage over the past few months but there was something about her Monday that was particularly unhinged....

I don't do research half as well as some of you Monks, but I do read body language well.  She was freaking panicked.  George looked like he was about to cry.  The way she was hugging Rob Dick?  Strange....
I think LP and his divers were dangerously close.

Sweetgypsy

So true!!  Cindy looked wildly scared and the way she humped   hugged Rob... very strange, indeed.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer....Rob lived in that house with them for how long?  That was a "please keep your mouth glued shut and I'll love you forever" hug....
ok some one help me please is rob on here the same as rob dick???

Yes Smile

No, the poster known as Rob is not Rob Dick.

Oh dear... I am so sorry, I read the question wrong and answered YES by mistake... So sorry to Rob here on SM.  I will go back to lurking now... so embarrassed Sad

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1401 on: November 12, 2008, 04:15:03 PM »

Klaas did you or Janet or any of the others take notice of my request to help me find where KCJackie and I was posting and it was a written out account of the 30th pings and text messages. I believe near the beginning it started something like on the 29th at 11:59 KC called her the A's house and got called back seems like about !2-1230am. there were several calls back and forth and this was the first contact ever made .This written out account is different  ( is before and much more detailed) than the one where Christopher Stutz is in n Bold letters. Can you please help me look for it. It is very very important I find it I have looked and maybe I'm looking to hard. It seems we were posting late at night Would that have have been removed because of off topic that was going on at the time?

Is it this???

Just a little FYI...

Per the request of LP - I sent the following to him;

Timeline for the 30th......

June 29th @ 11:59pm - 1st text between Casey & Andy

After dropping of Tony at Airport - she goes to Amy's house (they go to Target to buy gas can) she spends the day at Amy's.

4:56 pm - she is in the vicinity of JcPenney's

5:00 pm - Around Tony's apartment

5:30 - 6:10 pm - Back at JCPenney's

9:10 pm - 2:00 am (Jul 1st) Blanchard Park area - still texting Andy, Christopher Stutz and 4058. Anthony Residence starts calling (left a couple of messages it looks like) after 1:40 am several times up to 2:02 am.

2:07 am (July 1st) - Casey places a 13 minute call to Andy - still in Blanchard Park ping area

2:25 am - Casey is around Alfaya & Pope

2:28 am - 4058 texts Casey - now she's at Navarro & Dallas (just a tad northwest of 2:25 am area)

4:24 am - Christopher Stutz texting Casey - Casey's pings indicate she is between Beechline and Aerospace - this is the area - I believe needs to be searched.

~~~~no other ping location info until 7:51 am - she is around Windmill Ridge area (residential area)

10:15 am July 1st - she is calling Jesse Grund asking to use the shower

Also gave him my opinion as to why she went to Target with Amy on this day.  And additional info on "Andy".  We'll see if anything comes of it.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.433676~-81.275826&style=h&lvl=12&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=29347342&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!354&encType=1
i saw her on tuesday at the memorial she is a very nice lady very
saw who? Amy?
kcjackie
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1402 on: November 12, 2008, 04:15:13 PM »

I don't understand how Cindy and George could have NOT known that money was changing hands for pictures and such....I don't believe for one minute that Garrison was making money and they weren't....you mean to tell me Cindy will give away pictures and family videos when she sits around hoarding these supposed tips about a live Caylee?  They KNEW that money was exchanging hands....because their pockets were being greased too.  Tim Miller called them out on it and now suddenly they "fire" Garrison....

JMO....

I swear somebody couldn't write this chit....

Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1403 on: November 12, 2008, 04:15:34 PM »

Hmmmm - someone is lying!!! 
I have not seen Cindy post yet!

Cindy is not the only liar!!!!!!  She just has the biggest mouth!!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1404 on: November 12, 2008, 04:15:50 PM »

Garrison said, "I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin."'

WHAT IS THE TRUTH THEN MR. GARRISON??

Haven't posted all day but have been thinking the EXACT SAME THING!!!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1405 on: November 12, 2008, 04:15:52 PM »

A little Caylee love back at that stink eye Cindy!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: November 12, 2008, 04:16:31 PM »

On KFN's site:
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/

Kid Finders Network is an organization that won't turn down a missing child based on the families race, religion, or ability to pay.

Mmm hmm. So they do ask for payment from the families for certain services?

OMGosh, I was thinking the same thing!!

What are you thinking califmom?  I am definitely missing something here ... story of my life.

Janet

Janet, I was thinking why Kid Finders would ask for payment from families of missing children. 

I guess that I view this issue from a different perspective.

If a family ...  who requests the services of any organization which is dependent on donations to operate ... are in a financial position to financially contribute ... it should be a given that they would be required to financially contribute.

Community ministeries that originate from within our church operate on the premise that those who cannot afford to financially contribute to our services are not turned away but ...

In other words ... the monies of those who sacrificially donate to our ministries are not subsidizing those who request our services and ... are in a position to contribute. 

Am I making sense.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: November 12, 2008, 04:16:40 PM »

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1408 on: November 12, 2008, 04:17:14 PM »

I have to disagree with you MT.  Cindy has lied.  First it was a "body in the damn trunk" smell, and now its just a pizza, oh wait no squirrel....and the list goes on and on and on.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: November 12, 2008, 04:17:36 PM »

califmom ~  It's okay now.       We just want to be sure no one mistakes "our" Rob at Scared Monkeys for Rob Smith.  (in case you didn't notice)   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: November 12, 2008, 04:17:39 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17965652/detail.html

Anthony Family Fires Their Own Spokesman
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 – updated: 3:44 pm EST November 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family of Caylee Anthony says their spokesman was profiting off their misery, so they fired him just hours after Eyewitness News confronted Larry Garrison for pocketing thousands of dollars off TV deals.

The Anthonys claim they haven't made a dime off their granddaughter's disappearance, but somebody's getting paid. Eyewitness News obtained documents showing TV networks paid thousands of dollars for Caylee pictures and family interviews, but all the money went to Garrison.

Eyewitness News has learned Garrison made thousands from his relationship with the Anthonys and, until attorney Mark NeJame brought it to their attention, the Anthonys claim they didn't know about it. Garrison, as the Anthonys booking agent, set up interviews for numerous appearances. While it is common practice for programs to pay a fee to a booking agent, the Anthonys say none of the money Garrison received was ever given to them.

Meanwhile, Garrison Wednesday issued a statement saying the family has been manipulated into "situations that would not dignify the family."

Garrison said, "I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin."'

Caylee hasn't been seen since June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, did not report her missing until July. The mother has pled not guilty to murder, but the child's body hasn't been found.

A spokesman for the lawyer representing Casey Anthony, did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Garrison has been part and parcel of the "spin" up until today.  Could it be that he is doing a flip flop now that is not embraced by those furthering the spin ... furthng the deception protecting Casey Anthony from the consequences for the happenings encompassing the afternoon of June 16th.

Janet
I don't believe the A's didn't know there was payment coming in on the pictures.  If Nejame was not informing them before now  (Nov) that money was coming in for appearances then he should be fired.  I think Garrison resigned with the last spectical on the search day at B Park. I do think B Park holds some secrets for this case.

Here is something I found on another forum. I hope it is ok to post here.
Sherry C., on November 9th, 2008 at 11:34 am Said:
Mark Nejame and Tes are both with the New Hope Foundation. It isn’t odd at all that they are working together. It was the New Hope Foundation that recommended NeJame for the Anthonys. It is also how they found out about TES. Kidfinders came shortly after when CA was upset about Tim looking for a dead Caylee. Tes was actually looking for both scenarios.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: November 12, 2008, 04:18:12 PM »

I have to disagree with you MT.  Cindy has lied.  First it was a "body in the damn trunk" smell, and now its just a pizza, oh wait no squirrel....and the list goes on and on and on.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: November 12, 2008, 04:19:00 PM »

Hi guys! I'm in and out today, but could I please ask someone to post Murt's link again! I've only got the old link on this computer. TIA!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Thanks mammy.

I may venture over there and have a boo but ... I may not.  I am afraid that my worst nightmare will be realized ... all my Natalee Holloway files will go "poof" and ... life will no longer have meaning.

Janet

HEY! There will be no "having" of my butt! 

Hi Bearly, how do you feel, flashed anyone today???

It's still early.  That was a medical flashing, I'll have you know.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1413 on: November 12, 2008, 04:19:20 PM »

Oh dear... I am so sorry, I read the question wrong and answered YES by mistake... So sorry to Rob here on SM.  I will go back to lurking now... so embarrassed Sad

No, no. Please stay and post. The other day I admitted I thought "Joe Tacopenis" and Jose Baez were one in the same.

I remember you, Caylee.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1414 on: November 12, 2008, 04:20:40 PM »

califmom ~  It's okay now.       We just want to be sure no one mistakes "our" Rob at Scared Monkeys for Rob Smith.  (in case you didn't notice)   

Wow...I am reading so fast I totally missed this and I think my question may have started it....I don't think Rob from SM would ever hug Cindy under any circumstances!!!!

Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1415 on: November 12, 2008, 04:21:08 PM »

Cindy is not the only liar!!!!!!    She just has the biggest mouth!!

please reread!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: November 12, 2008, 04:21:14 PM »

No, no. Please stay and post. The other day I admitted I thought "Joe Tacopenis" and Jose Baez were one in the same.

ahahahaha...well you were partially right ..they are both azz holes!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1417 on: November 12, 2008, 04:21:22 PM »

LOL  They might as well be...same scum different case.  LOL

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: November 12, 2008, 04:22:19 PM »

I know some monkeys have speculated that this whole entire thing may have been some kind of scheme.. perhaps by Cindy.. to get money.  IF Casey was innocent, and Cindy was nutty enough to steal her kid away and hide her (out of spite, or because she thought Casey sucked that bad as a parent), AND if Cindy and George are as in debt as it seems they are...  AND as now they're knee deep in it with a supposed non-profit that is shady AT BEST... and that group seems to be hangin' on to the Anthonys as a meal ticket...  AND Cindy is doing whatever she can to get donations....

you follow my train of thought here???

Only thing is the dead body in the trunk.......they would be waaay out there to put that together

Maybe Cindy and Casey are just sick enough to pull ALL of this off for Cindy's sake? Casey killed Caylee... was stupid here and there (with a stain and a hair being found), but otherwise, she did a real good job hiding the body.   Casey really put her parents in debt, and not that she probably gave a rat's a$$ about it, but that coupled with the fact that her mom said she made Joan Crawford look like a model mother...  Casey solves her problem with no more kid, and gives Cindy the opportunity to milk this for all its worth..  donations galore.

Far fetched, but sometimes my mind likes to wonder...  I mean what the hell is it going to take for Cindy to back off her association with Kid finders?  It's almost like a symbiotic relationship right now.

Oh okay, alright maybe it's possible and if any people are evil enough to think it up and then do it I will agree that it's the Ass thony's, but ........that would make them smarter than I think they could be in a million yrs. One thing though, when Baez said everyone would have the aha moment when the truth came out, he'd have to be PerryMason to make me see it as anything other than cold blooded murder.
I just can't see it.   j
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1419 on: November 12, 2008, 04:22:45 PM »

Cindy is not the only liar!!!!!!    She just has the biggest mouth!!

please reread!!   
Oh my goodness MT.  So sorry!  Lots of ::hugs::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.