May 14, 2024, 03:48:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 343573 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: May 20, 2010, 02:10:38 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys----Last night Carpe said that she was considering the possibility that George Anthony is Caylee's father and I agreed with that possibility and gave the reasons why.  I referred to some early pictures of Caylee in which, IMO, she is a mini-George.  I have searched through about 1000 pics and I am now cross-eyed.  The picture I am particularly searching for is an early photo in which Caylee appears to be one-two  months old. She is in profile facing the left of the photo.  I believe it is a B/W pic.  Her hair is slicked back.  Her eyes appear very dark, just like George's.  Maybe someone who is a better researcher than I am (And that would be most anyone) can find it.  I would appreciate it and if it is found, some other opinions on whether or not she looks like George in the photo.  Thanks.
Wish I could help with the pic but cannot. However from the beginning of this horrible saga upon realizing what a reculsive family they were, I suspected incest as the reason. At first though Lee, then soon realized it had to be George. Casey has characteristics of 'victim' of incest--although hard to even write casey and victim in the same sentence. 

Sure seems like a lot of us are leaning that way  It does seem to kind of fit with the makeup of the family, something really secretive going on. Babybear, I sure would like to see the pic, I'm not sure which one you are talking about.

Hi NRCG--It's one that hasn't been shown a lot probably because she doesn't look adorable as she does in most pics.  I'm pretty sure it's black and white.  Someone is holding her and she is looking at them but whoever it is isn't in the photo. There was a series of three or four taken at the same time, but in this particular one, she is the only one shown.  This one is uncanny because in most pics she looks so much like Cindy but this one could be George as a baby.  I'll keep looking when I can and hope someone beats me to it. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1741 on: May 20, 2010, 02:12:11 PM »

Sure would like to see that photo, just doesn't ring a bell at all.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: May 20, 2010, 02:14:24 PM »

If George was the father, it sure would have complicated him and Cindy trying to get custody from Casey!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: May 20, 2010, 02:24:12 PM »

If George was the father, it sure would have complicated him and Cindy trying to get custody from Casey!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: May 20, 2010, 02:29:26 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23621581/detail.html
Casey's Lawyers File Motion To Strike In Case
Posted: 1:28 pm EDT May 20, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense lawyers are complaining that prosecutors didn't give them notice before filing the legal reasons they plan to argue for a death sentence.
A defense motion filed Thursday also claims prosecutors were not definitive about using all five of the death penalty aggravators and that they failed to indicate which evidence they plan to use to prove the aggravators.

Prosecutors say the murder was cruel, cold, calculated and premeditated, that it was a result of aggravated child abuse, and that Caylee Anthony was particularly vulnerable because her killer was her mother.

Motion   http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23621475/detail.html
Forensic Discovery  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23621537/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: May 20, 2010, 02:41:38 PM »

the creepy factor has never left when once I read/heard that George was in the delivery room and cut the cord...Who does that ? father and daughter?? usually daughters are so modest around their fathers..at least most that I know.
I agree that is Cindy or Casey knew who the father was, they would have gone after him for support or s/s in a New York minute! She could have collected child support or s/s and not had to worry about faking having a job..could have lived off the support as long as she lived at home..jmo

Cookie, creepy is right!
And yes, yes, yes . . . if KC could have gotten free money . . .

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1746 on: May 20, 2010, 02:56:20 PM »

1. No father has come forward after 2 years of global media coverage. Lee ruled out.
   Jesse ruled out. Even the dead guy who didn't move to North Carolina!

2. HI GEORGOUS! George's jail visit. It is inappropriate - flirtatious. She looked
   like a pile of crap sitting in jail for murdering her daughter.

3. Cindy blessed with three beautiful children. - United Anthony Family Memorial
   She has only two. 1 Granddaughter.

4. George consistently through out the case mistakes his granddaughter for his daughter.
   This is because you have to remember the lie - when you forget, you slip. Multiple
   YT newsclips he does this - it even gets worse when he gets angry.

5. Casey's own admissions in her jail letters about George and Lee (incest)

6. Casey's own admissions to Jessie Grund about Lee (incest)

7. Lee - Feb. 2009 Depo - Do you know who the father is? Lee: Not 100%, you are not
   getting that answer from me. If I knew, I'd kick that door down.

Attorney: Is that where you start looking in panes?

8. Caylee is the spitting female image of both George and Lee. We know it ain't Lee.

9. George standing in the father position of cutting the umbilical cord. (picture)

10. When Caylee was born Lee moved out of the house.

11. After Caylee was born - George and Cindy separated. George moved out. Almost divorced.

12. George getting his ears pierced FOR CASEY?, at 57 years old? Inappropriate.

I mean, you can disregard one or two... or maybe even three... but as it goes on...
with each new hinky detail, at some point you have to start adding these things up.

If you deny all of it in its totality  - you are doing precisely what the Anthonys' do.

Which is deny EVERYTHING.

Casey was MADE to have a baby she didn't want. A baby that was fathered by GORGEOUS GEORGE. She didn't want it - Cindy made her have it, for whatever reason - she killed it.

Maybe because she didn't want Caylee to have to go what she went through?

Maybe because Cindy forced her to have it?

I think Laci Peterson's mother's line was great... and I will adapt it to the Anthonys'.

You know, adoption was always an option.

You don't have to lie and murder everybody to solve a family problem.

Like Cindy, it's a bit much.

One word:

YEP!

Excellent post Carpe!!!  Couldn't have put it any better.  Plus... With the additions of the cutting of the cord at birth.  Also, if not the first jail house visit, it was one of the first.  Casey starts off by saying something like....  Do not worry, I have not told them anything to her parents.   This was a major concern of Cindy's if I recall correctly.

Well done!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: May 20, 2010, 03:01:21 PM »

Monkey with Class, that is just what I was thinking about, Casey saying do not worry, I have not told them anything, to her parents.  That has bugged me since she said it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1748 on: May 20, 2010, 03:12:45 PM »

Totally agree.   All of your points make sense, but the clincher for me was George in the delivery room cutting the cord.  Ick!
I don't think she should get a free pass for it though.  Thousands of victims live through incest and don't murder their children.
I also believe that G was funneling a lot of money to KC, maybe even more than Cindy was.  It was in everyones best interest in that household to keep KC happy...

Totally agree, too. I am not advocating sympathy for our dear sweet 'Muffin.' LOL

She has become an absolute terror. She reminds me of something out of the Sopranos
or a Godfather movie. Little Caylee was her INSURANCE POLICY when she had to go see
a man about a "thing."

It's no wonder to me George barely worked. Keeping those two happy on a daily basis must have been a full-time job. (not being dirty here) He must have been the most exhausted fella
in all of Orlando.

Maybe to take the edge off - that's why he found Caylee's "Veggie Tales" DVD so fascinating to sit down and watch all by himself? 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1749 on: May 20, 2010, 03:39:05 PM »

Thanks for the warning!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: May 20, 2010, 03:51:03 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-defense-wants-more-detail-from-state-about-death-penalty.html
Casey Anthony: Defense wants more detail from state about death penalty

May 20th, 2010 by halboedeker

The state has listed five aggravating factors for seeking the death penalty in the Casey Anthony case.

“Today, the defense says that’s not good enough,” WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing said.

Or as WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols put it: “A defense motion filed today also claims that prosecutors were not definitive about using all five of the death-penalty aggravators and that they failed to indicate which evidence they planned to use to prove the aggravators.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Those five aggravating factors are cold, calculated premeditation; the victim’s being younger than 12; the victim’s being in her mother’s care; that the murder was committed during aggravated child abuse; and that it was a particularly atrocious, heinous or cruel crime. 
The defense also wants more discovery evidence from a sniff test performed on the air in Anthony’s car, and the state could release 500 pages of evidence as early as tomorrow, Kealing reported.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1751 on: May 20, 2010, 03:54:24 PM »

I also thought it was interesting that KC picked George to have a private conversation with in jail.  At that time we didn't know near what we know now and if I recall common knowledge was that KC didn't get along with George and she didn't like him. Another thing that makes you go Hmmmm.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: May 20, 2010, 03:54:44 PM »

Well, nice reading you all!  Got to run-life calls!   Have a good evening and God bless you!

Great posts ISpy.

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: May 20, 2010, 04:01:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igrCeTzbFis&feature=player_embedded#!

I don't know how to embed a video but the above shows a couple of pics which I think look like George.  The first, at :54 is one of the series which has one of Caylee alone where she looks like a mini-George.  I think this one does too.  A couple of others look like George to me:  1:30 and 4:42.  I wish I could find the one which looks so much like George.  Maybe later.  I have to get off of this computer and get something done.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: May 20, 2010, 04:23:42 PM »

I also thought it was interesting that KC picked George to have a private conversation with in jail.  At that time we didn't know near what we know now and if I recall common knowledge was that KC didn't get along with George and she didn't like him. Another thing that makes you go Hmmmm.
Forgot about that    Oh and in that pic on the boat with those two, did anybody on that boat think that perhaps that little girl could fall off and drown? She has nothing on her to protect her if she fell over 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: May 20, 2010, 04:24:46 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/05/casey-anthony-defense-states-m.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony defense: State's motion on death penalty 'deficient'
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ May 20, 2010 2:54 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case recently outlined their reasoning for seeking the death penalty. 
Thursday, the defense responded. 

The state's motion listing five aggravating factors for seeking the death penalty is insufficient, according to a defense motion. 

The motion says the state failed to list specific evidence on why Casey Anthony should be executed and therefore should be stricken from the record.

In another motion filed Thursday, the defense is seeking more evidence from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory and University on Tennessee.

They are particularly interested in employees and procedures in tests of air samples from Casey Anthony's car.

The tests show signs of human decomposition, but defense lawyers say the science is unreliable

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: May 20, 2010, 04:25:31 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igrCeTzbFis&feature=player_embedded#!

I don't know how to embed a video but the above shows a couple of pics which I think look like George.  The first, at :54 is one of the series which has one of Caylee alone where she looks like a mini-George.  I think this one does too.  A couple of others look like George to me:  1:30 and 4:42.  I wish I could find the one which looks so much like George.  Maybe later.  I have to get off of this computer and get something done.
Some of the pictures she looks just like Cindy to me, and in some she looks just like George to me.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: May 20, 2010, 04:29:16 PM »

1. No father has come forward after 2 years of global media coverage. Lee ruled out.
   Jesse ruled out. Even the dead guy who didn't move to North Carolina!

2. HI GEORGOUS! George's jail visit. It is inappropriate - flirtatious. She looked
   like a pile of crap sitting in jail for murdering her daughter.

3. Cindy blessed with three beautiful children. - United Anthony Family Memorial
   She has only two. 1 Granddaughter.

4. George consistently through out the case mistakes his granddaughter for his daughter.
   This is because you have to remember the lie - when you forget, you slip. Multiple
   YT newsclips he does this - it even gets worse when he gets angry.

5. Casey's own admissions in her jail letters about George and Lee (incest)

6. Casey's own admissions to Jessie Grund about Lee (incest)

7. Lee - Feb. 2009 Depo - Do you know who the father is? Lee: Not 100%, you are not
   getting that answer from me. If I knew, I'd kick that door down.

Attorney: Is that where you start looking in panes?

8. Caylee is the spitting female image of both George and Lee. We know it ain't Lee.

9. George standing in the father position of cutting the umbilical cord. (picture)

10. When Caylee was born Lee moved out of the house.

11. After Caylee was born - George and Cindy separated. George moved out. Almost divorced.

12. George getting his ears pierced FOR CASEY?, at 57 years old? Inappropriate.

I mean, you can disregard one or two... or maybe even three... but as it goes on...
with each new hinky detail, at some point you have to start adding these things up.

If you deny all of it in its totality  - you are doing precisely what the Anthonys' do.

Which is deny EVERYTHING.

Casey was MADE to have a baby she didn't want. A baby that was fathered by GORGEOUS GEORGE. She didn't want it - Cindy made her have it, for whatever reason - she killed it.

Maybe because she didn't want Caylee to have to go what she went through?

Maybe because Cindy forced her to have it?

I think Laci Peterson's mother's line was great... and I will adapt it to the Anthonys'.

You know, adoption was always an option.

You don't have to lie and murder everybody to solve a family problem.

Like Cindy, it's a bit much.

One word:

YEP!
You make great points. Things like that certainly happen, way more than a person wants to think about 

Carpe....my, my, my....that's a long list (I've always wondered)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: May 20, 2010, 04:30:58 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Hi Flossy, so glad to see you and your lovely udders back. Have missed you!

Carpe.....I have thought a lot of George being Caylee's daddy. It bothers me greatly, but with this crowd of idiots I just don't know what to believe. Personally, If I knew my husband had molested my daughter and gotten her pregnant.....he would have been pushing up daisy's when I found out about it. I just do not see Casey keeping Caylee if George was the father. I think she would have aborted her. I would like to know when Cindy knew that Casey was pregnant, as she was still denying it at 7 months. I teeter from one scenario to another. At times I don't think they know who the father is, as Casey would sleep with anything that was male . Then again I don't see them passing up child support or SS if the guy is dead.
Just the thought of all this is sickening, but nothing ever made sense to me about the father. It was always so secretive and shady, for a lack of better words. Can't quite put my finger on it 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: May 20, 2010, 04:33:04 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys----Last night Carpe said that she was considering the possibility that George Anthony is Caylee's father and I agreed with that possibility and gave the reasons why.  I referred to some early pictures of Caylee in which, IMO, she is a mini-George.  I have searched through about 1000 pics and I am now cross-eyed.  The picture I am particularly searching for is an early photo in which Caylee appears to be one-two  months old. She is in profile facing the left of the photo.  I believe it is a B/W pic.  Her hair is slicked back.  Her eyes appear very dark, just like George's.  Maybe someone who is a better researcher than I am (And that would be most anyone) can find it.  I would appreciate it and if it is found, some other opinions on whether or not she looks like George in the photo.  Thanks.

There's another very striking photo of George and Caylee in the pool...she looks just like George.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.