May 16, 2024, 02:43:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 169176 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: April 14, 2007, 09:26:32 PM »

Patti - Sleuth doesn't usually show up until later at night and not every night.  She's real good at reading back though so I'm sure she'll answer your question if she can when she shows up.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: April 14, 2007, 09:27:27 PM »

Again Monkeys , maybe someone can answer me this. I do read some over at RU. There has been a thread about Jorans book. Evidently Sandrak posted some excerps or pages or something supposedly from his book ? diary at FOB. If this was ever discussed here it must have happened while were on vacation.

Ok supposedly the post are authentic. They are no longer on FOB. Supposedly some say they were stolen and that is how SandraK was able to post them and there is an investigation into who stole them.

Now a poster at RU says they are still available on Scrux as well as KKK. Does anyone have a link to these sites? Has anyone read these supposed notes? Is it worth bothering to look? Thanks in advance.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: April 14, 2007, 09:27:31 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Angie:

Have you heard anything from Sleuth?  I have these two boxes that
are staring me down....

Nope. not yet Patti.
 I just checked..  Perhaps she will be on later if she isn't busy?
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: April 14, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi Patti and Elaine, yes that chicky does have glasses  Laughing

How's sicky chicky Angelina? hope you feel better soon

casa - our news has been full of renewed redeployments from Fort Bragg so my heart goes out to you, I'll pray he is safe and protected. Our military spouses and families make such a sacrifice and I appreciate it.

Yes, none, there are so many who will be going back when they thought that they probably wouldn't have to.  I've always been a patriotic person and am like you  have always appreciated the sacrifice the men, women and their families make to protect us. Your prayers are very much appreciated!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: April 14, 2007, 09:28:04 PM »

Angie:

are staring me down....

Patti - IIRC Sleuth was going to look at this over her Sunday morning coffee??

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: April 14, 2007, 09:28:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Is that what is called "getting the big head?" Shocked
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: April 14, 2007, 09:28:57 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
We had a bit of news recently.  Found out that my nephew will be going back to Iraq.  He is with the 39th National Guard out of Arkansas and was there for 18 months.  My neice and he are the ones in my family who just had a new baby girl.  I told y'all about it 3 weeks ago.  We keep hoping something will happen and he won't have to go but chances are slim.

That's sad... especially with having to leave all the excitement of a new
baby behind.  How long will he have to be in Iraq this time?

Thanks BT and Patti.  We think he will be gone 18 months again but not positive yet.

Casa:

I'm rolling on the floor laughing... I just saw a most peculiar thing:

A skipping JORAN!!!!!!!!

But, I am sad to hear that he'd be gone that long, again!!!  

Let's pray that he can somehow get out of going completely.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: April 14, 2007, 09:29:08 PM »

my prayers and wishes are with Tib and her family.My prayers for your families safety,in Iraq.Yes Mrs Marple,I often ask to much,because,if you don't ask,you don't get.I love to read Mrs.Christies books,you can learn a lot
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: April 14, 2007, 09:29:52 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Angie:

are staring me down....

Tibro, did you see the candles and messages?
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: April 14, 2007, 09:31:14 PM »

Sherman said war is hell.He was so right.Lee said it is good that war is so horrible,lest we love it.Both became Great College Presidents,along with Chamberlan.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: April 14, 2007, 09:31:22 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Again Monkeys , maybe someone can answer me this. I do read some over at RU. There has been a thread about Jorans book. Evidently Sandrak posted some excerps or pages or something supposedly from his book ? diary at FOB. If this was ever discussed here it must have happened while were on vacation.

Ok supposedly the post are authentic. They are no longer on FOB. Supposedly some say they were stolen and that is how SandraK was able to post them and there is an investigation into who stole them.

Now a poster at RU says they are still available on Scrux as well as KKK. Does anyone have a link to these sites? Has anyone read these supposed notes? Is it worth bothering to look? Thanks in advance.

Sam

they were saved here on SM

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1008
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: April 14, 2007, 09:31:53 PM »

Sam

Yes, we discussed while you were away.  Nothing there I found of much interest but Klaas knows more about it.  I think the interest is that they are trying to get somebody in trouble for stealing this from Joran's computer?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: April 14, 2007, 09:32:07 PM »

We had a bit of news recently.  Found out that my nephew will be going back to Iraq.  He is with the 39th National Guard out of Arkansas and was there for 18 months.  My neice and he are the ones in my family who just had a new baby girl.  I told y'all about it 3 weeks ago.  We keep hoping something will happen and he won't have to go but chances are slim.

That's sad... especially with having to leave all the excitement of a new
baby behind.  How long will he have to be in Iraq this time?

Thanks BT and Patti.  We think he will be gone 18 months again but not positive yet.

Casa:

I'm rolling on the floor laughing... I just saw a most peculiar thing:

A skipping JORAN!!!!!!!!

But, I am sad to hear that he'd be gone that long, again!!!  

Let's pray that he can somehow get out of going completely.

Joran skipping is a sight to see!!! haha Wish he'd skip on to jail!!!

We're praying he won't have to go but it is looking like he will, but hey things happen!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: April 14, 2007, 09:32:41 PM »

hehehehehehehehehehehehehhehe

Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: April 14, 2007, 09:33:00 PM »

They are posted here too.  I copied them from FOB when SandraK posted them.  Wink

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: April 14, 2007, 09:33:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
my prayers and wishes are with Tib and her family.My prayers for your families safety,in Iraq.Yes Mrs Marple,I often ask to much,because,if you don't ask,you don't get.I love to read Mrs.Christies books,you can learn a lot

Thanks, Tiger!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: April 14, 2007, 09:34:04 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Ms Tib I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your nephew, god bless you and your DH and his family and children  Sad

BT you need some carnut or kuoka help  Confused or have you tried your online help desk with that swish new lappy?

Hugs to lala's, long time no see and I hear there was a TD today  Very Happy

Not too bad here. Lots of rain.  Good, saw a blurb on TV. It goes so fast I can't see anything. LOL
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: April 14, 2007, 09:34:26 PM »

They are posted here too.  I copied them from FOB when SandraK posted them.  Wink

Klaas, you are a smart woman and really on the ball!! Thanks for all you do here!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: April 14, 2007, 09:35:37 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Angie:

are staring me down....

Tibro, did you see the candles and messages?

Yes Elaine.  You beat me to it - I was just about to post and thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.
I will show DH the messages and candle site when he returns from work tonight.  He will be touched.  He is deeply affected by this as he used to "babysit" Adrian when he was only a little boy so they were great friends as Adrian grew up.  They had a good time talking over old times and the pranks Adrian used to get up to as a lad, when we visited them over Christmas.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: April 14, 2007, 09:35:53 PM »

I think SM is what they refer to as KKK site.  Monkkkeys.  This is interesting that they consider us racists when there are several of us with children who are of mixed heritage, myself included.  

Idiots!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.