May 04, 2024, 03:03:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 294280 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1420 on: April 08, 2010, 12:50:11 PM »

If Casey mentioned to the chaplin about being molested, is he able to come forth with this info, or is it like a priest in a confessional?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: April 08, 2010, 12:52:37 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Details of Casey Anthony Friendship Surface
04/08/10

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim......I questioned the scissors as well...Ms. Hernandez gave an accused murdered a pair of scissors........and opened the cell door..........she is a danger to herself and the the jail....she needs to go.  IMO

When I read about the "scissors" and cutting hair, I was like WTF?!!
What....A murdered 2 year old baby not enough for these people.......
I wouldn't want to get either of those ladies mad at me  Wow, I wondered what the other woman looked like.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1422 on: April 08, 2010, 12:54:48 PM »

There are no statue of limitations for sexual abuse.  I say that since it is in writing an investigation should begin now on Georgie and Lee.  All the Ants say they stand behind their daughter so you can not pick and choose what bits to stand behind.  Time to drag Georgie and Lee into the PD and begin investigation them.  Also, anyone remember the 48 hours special where Cin was BBsitting that little girl?  Would seem remiss to allow a minor in the home let alone near the family when the males of the family have been accused of sexual misconduct by their daughter/sister.  They have a charity for children that should be frozen until the investigation is complete.  Again, the allegations are in writting so to allow them to be involved in the CMA foundation or the Extreme Bass Fishing Search and rescue until they are cleared  would not be appropriate.  What other accused gets a free pass because their attorney issues a statement that it did not happen?  Seems to be sending a message to the RSO's of the world on how to avoid charges and prosecution if none of the allegations are investigated as all you need to do is have an attorney that issues a statement and you get a free pass.  As Cin has said, "there are bits of truth in everything Casey says" and Lee stated in his depo to Morgan that he believes everything his sister says.

I think it is time the family stop getting the golden glove treatment and be investigated.  It would send a bad message to sexual abuse survivors to turn a blind eye to written allegations.  I hope people are emailing Orange County PD and prosecutors to investigate.

BBM^^^
I so wish Kathi Belich would ask lee if he still believes everything his sister says, and then ask cindy what part of casey's accusations are true?  great points Northern Rose.  hi Monks!
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1423 on: April 08, 2010, 12:55:06 PM »

If Casey mentioned to the chaplin about being molested, is he able to come forth with this info, or is it like a priest in a confessional?

Or perhaps the, was it a doctor?, KC claimed to go get help from when she was 18?  I supposed she could allow that person to reveal what was said at that time.  She probably doesn't have the number anymore.  Dang! where is that Blackjack phone!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: April 08, 2010, 12:57:44 PM »

I haven't a clue.............

something that has really been bothering me about the letters is KC referring to God as Daddy not Father......but Daddy.....she did it numerous times.....and each time I thought she said it almost as a mockery.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: April 08, 2010, 12:58:44 PM »

Or perhaps the, was it a doctor?, KC claimed to go get help from when she was 18?  I supposed she could allow that person to reveal what was said at that time.  She probably doesn't have the number anymore.  Dang! where is that Blackjack phone!
I wonder if she really did see a doctor at 18? But then there is that mess with doctor/patient info, but if she said the doctor could talk about what she said, I don't know how that would all work.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: April 08, 2010, 12:58:49 PM »

If you have any concerns regarding anything in Ms. Hernandez statement, as I do....here is who you can voice your concerns to:

Major Johnson
PO BOX 4970
Orlando FL 32802-4970

Administration Receptionist: 407-836-3560

I called the above to find out who I could speak to regarding concerns.....the receptionist was very haughty in the beginning. She questioned why I would have any concerns over what Ms. Anthony may say as it is well known she is a habitual liar. I told her if it was just from Casey, I wouldn't be concerned. However since the scissors info came directly from Ms. Hernandez I feel it is my right and duty to express my concern. 

I wanted an email address and will keep trying to get one....but this is a start.  I also want to voice my concern that the letters got out of the jail system, and that the attorney, BOZO, was carrying letters back and forth........I am damn tired of this azzhole getting free passes.....
Thank-you, OMG even the receptionist is calling Casey a habitual liar 

Yep..her exact words
I'm betting the receptionist is calling her a habitual liar in case any more dirt comes out about others at the jail!!
In one way, the betrayal is sad, because you have 2 losers conning each other.  Then, on the other hand, it makes you wanna jump in the air and HIGH FIVE lee everyone who cares about justice for Caylee.  I feel like the devil got his her due.  Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: April 08, 2010, 12:59:07 PM »

There are no statue of limitations for sexual abuse.  I say that since it is in writing an investigation should begin now on Georgie and Lee.  All the Ants say they stand behind their daughter so you can not pick and choose what bits to stand behind.  Time to drag Georgie and Lee into the PD and begin investigation them.  Also, anyone remember the 48 hours special where Cin was BBsitting that little girl?  Would seem remiss to allow a minor in the home let alone near the family when the males of the family have been accused of sexual misconduct by their daughter/sister.  They have a charity for children that should be frozen until the investigation is complete.  Again, the allegations are in writting so to allow them to be involved in the CMA foundation or the Extreme Bass Fishing Search and rescue until they are cleared  would not be appropriate.  What other accused gets a free pass because their attorney issues a statement that it did not happen?  Seems to be sending a message to the RSO's of the world on how to avoid charges and prosecution if none of the allegations are investigated as all you need to do is have an attorney that issues a statement and you get a free pass.  As Cin has said, "there are bits of truth in everything Casey says" and Lee stated in his depo to Morgan that he believes everything his sister says.

I think it is time the family stop getting the golden glove treatment and be investigated.  It would send a bad message to sexual abuse survivors to turn a blind eye to written allegations.  I hope people are emailing Orange County PD and prosecutors to investigate. 

I agree.....I have been on an email quest this morning as well.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: April 08, 2010, 01:00:13 PM »

something that has really been bothering me about the letters is KC referring to God as Daddy not Father......but Daddy.....she did it numerous times.....and each time I thought she said it almost as a mockery.
I have never heard anyone ever refer to God like that before  She could have been mocking God, I couldn't tell.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1429 on: April 08, 2010, 01:00:54 PM »

Thank-you I totally agree.

Me too.
Hello monkeys, nothing like a doc dump to keep me reading for ahh 8 hours straight!! As Nancy Grace has previously stated, BOMBSHELL TONITE! I have always contested that although Casey had a hand in her daughter's death directly, it may have indirectly been sustained by an accident. We all wanted pieces to the puzzle, and Thank God up above for Robyn Adam's and her potgrowing hubby!! I now can rest assured knowing details of this case that previous to tonight had kept me up reading thousands of pages of evidence. I always slightly believed Casey when accusing Lee of molesting her. Now that it has been refined to "touching of the breasts" I am convinced. Not because Casey is credible, but because she will use any opportunity to taint her mother's reputation of being a "good" mother, and this in fact was the case. Cindy's denial, and later accusation that it was the reason Casey was a slut understandable, and believable *oddly enough*              As for sleazy cheesey George, who would put it passed him to think with his little head even while Caylee was "missing"? River Cruz definitely pulled a Monica on Georgie, and he took the bait. Hello monkeys, nothing like a doc dump to keep me reading for ahh 8 hours straight!! As Nancy Grace has previously stated, BOMBSHELL TONITE! I have always contested that although Casey had a hand in her daughter death directly, it may have indirectly been sustained by an accident. We all wanted pieces to the puzzle, and Thank God up above for Robyn Adam's and her potgrowing hubby!! I know can rest easily knowing details of this case that previous to tonight, kept me up reading thousands of pages of evidence. I always slightly believed Casey when accusing Lee of molesting her. Now that it has been refined to "touching of the breasts" I am convinced. Not because Casey is credible, but because she will use any opportunity to taint her mother's reputation of being a "good" mother, and this in fact was the case. Cindy's denial, and later accusation that it was the reason Casey was a slut understandable, and believable *oddly enough*              As for sleazy cheesey George, who would put it passed him to think with his little head even while Caylee was "missing"? River Cruz definitely pulled a Monica on Georgie, and he took the bait.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: April 08, 2010, 01:03:53 PM »

I have never heard anyone ever refer to God like that before  She could have been mocking God, I couldn't tell.
I've never heard that personally, either.  The real sense of mockery for me was that her sneezes were confirmation that she was right about something.  I think she wants to appear crazy.  Good thing she won't have to work too hard at it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: April 08, 2010, 01:05:59 PM »

I've never heard that personally, either.  The real sense of mockery for me was that her sneezes were confirmation that she was right about something.  I think she wants to appear crazy.  Good thing she won't have to work too hard at it.
She sure appears crazy to me, that sneezing nonsense did it for me.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: April 08, 2010, 01:11:33 PM »

Judge Grants Transcript Request In Anthony Case
Prosecutors Seek Transcript Of Aug. 21 Hearing

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Stan Strickland has granted a request from prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case for a transcript of one of the more memorable court hearings.

On Aug. 21, 2009, Anthony's defense announced they had significant evidence that someone else placed Caylee Anthony's remains in the woods after her mother was locked up.

At that time, the defense also announced they were waiving their claim that the group Texas EquuSearch was acting as a so-called "agent of the state."

Defense attorney Jose Baez appeared to contradict that position at a hearing this week and used it in his argument to gain access to records from the volunteer search group.

It's unclear if the prosecution will need to use that transcript since Strickland denied the defense request for complete access to those EquuSearch records.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23089821/detail.html
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1433 on: April 08, 2010, 01:15:26 PM »

Hello monkeys, nothing like a doc dump to keep me reading for ahh 8 hours straight!! As Nancy Grace has previously stated, BOMBSHELL TONITE! I have always contested that although Casey had a hand in her daughter death directly, it may have indirectly been sustained by an accident. We all wanted pieces to the puzzle, and Thank God up above for Robyn Adam's and her potgrowing hubby!! I know can rest easily knowing details of this case that previous to tonight, kept me up reading thousands of pages of evidence. I always slightly believed Casey when accusing Lee of molesting her. Now that it has been refined to "touching of the breasts" I am convinced. Not because Casey is credible, but because she will use any opportunity to taint her mother's reputation of being a "good" mother, and this in fact was the case. Cindy's denial, and later accusation that it was the reason Casey was a slut understandable, and believable *oddly enough*              As for sleazy cheesey George, who would put it passed him to think with his little head even while Caylee was "missing"? River Cruz definitely pulled a Monica on Georgie, and he took the bait. <edit previous post repeat>

As for the cause of Caylee's death we will never know, Casey will take that to her grave. She obviously is adamant that she had no play in the death of her baby. It may have very well been an accident, but what kind of accident? CinCin's interviews always seemed scripted, or a diversion for either her or Casey's benefit. When I found she was caught off guard, and divulged a little too much was when she was questioned about the air matress. She claimed the air matress was gone while Caylee was gone, and somehow found its way back to the house afterward. She even made it apparent that LE had discovered it before she had. Anyone remember where Casey slept during her first days out?? On an air matress in mommy and daddy's room.! I have always believed that Caylee's demise happened the nite of the 16th, while Casey was with Tony Lazarro. Reasons: 1- Caylee was found in a pull-up, when everyone was aware she only wore them at bedtime, as she was already being pottytrained. 2- She was wrapped in a blanket, but was wearing shorts?  3- Casey Anthony woke up late after that first nite with Tony, rushing home right after. 4- The cadaver dogs hit in the backyard, where it was never proven Caylee was. ....I believe Casey had Caylee hidden in the shed overnite, on the airmatress with duct tape on her mouth, in case she didn't knock her out long enough. Caylee overdosed and died, to be found by Casey on the 17th. This also plays into why she used that particular laundry bag, that previously held play plastic balls...in the shed. Why she needed the shovel in the backyard, and why she was backed up in the garage. Uhh..overload. What do you think Monkeys?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: April 08, 2010, 01:32:16 PM »

Hello, Monkeys!  Not to derail anyone's train of thought... but:  Did the police interview with Cecelia Benhaida (Skye) get released?  It seemed to allude to one in the KH interview.....  If it hasn't been released, does anyone think there is a good reason for it, like it may include some sort of "bombshells"?

Hi Girlz.....I saw reference to it but it was not released.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: April 08, 2010, 01:38:04 PM »

The Anthonys have officially called Casey a liar with the sex abuse accusations, do they also call her a liar with everything else she has said, or will they stick behind her with the other lies?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: April 08, 2010, 01:38:50 PM »

No faithful person be it lifetime or as a result of finding God in prison even would refer to God almighty, our heavenly father as "daddy."  What I gleam from Casey using "daddy" is she was trying to impress her gal pal inmate friend with being "cool."   TThis mental midget is extremely immature not to mention emotionally severely stunted.  As I see it, it is yet one more indication that Casey has absolutely no respect for anything or anyone.   Another thing I noticed in her ramblings is a designed attempt to appear "crazy" and guess what its transparent.

As far as the chaplain goes, this may help:
PRINCIPLE III
CONFIDENTIALITY

Confidentiality is respected by all members, Oral and written communication is received with the expectation that such remains confidential and not divulged to others. An exception may be made where the content of such communication reveals danger to staff or prisoners and the prisoner is informed of the need for disclosure.

Religious faiths hold that confidentiality by their clergy or those with parallel designation is a sacred trust. The Seal of the Sacrament of Confession and parallel requirements by all faith groups in matters of confidentiality are recognized and respected.

http://www.correctionalchaplains.org/what_is_the_acca.htm

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: April 08, 2010, 01:39:32 PM »

The Anthonys have officially called Casey a liar with the sex abuse accusations, do they also call her a liar with everything else she has said, or will they stick behind her with the other lies?
O but no, they are "mistruths" doncha know 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: April 08, 2010, 01:50:09 PM »

O but no, they are "mistruths" doncha know 
But how are they going to pick and choose her mistruths? Thanks for the chaplain info 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: April 08, 2010, 01:50:49 PM »

Judge Grants Transcript Request In Anthony Case
Prosecutors Seek Transcript Of Aug. 21 Hearing

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Stan Strickland has granted a request from prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case for a transcript of one of the more memorable court hearings.

On Aug. 21, 2009, Anthony's defense announced they had significant evidence that someone else placed Caylee Anthony's remains in the woods after her mother was locked up.

At that time, the defense also announced they were waiving their claim that the group Texas EquuSearch was acting as a so-called "agent of the state."

Defense attorney Jose Baez appeared to contradict that position at a hearing this week and used it in his argument to gain access to records from the volunteer search group.

It's unclear if the prosecution will need to use that transcript since Strickland denied the defense request for complete access to those EquuSearch records.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23089821/detail.html

Ummm. I do believe Wesh has this wrong, that is not why the prosecution asked for the transcript at all.   In Macadoodles excited utterance in his last court appearance in this case before his sorry greedy arse got put in a sling by the Cali Bar...he not only adamantly exclaimed that they had proof that the body was placed there after Casey was incarcerated but that in fact that they could prove someone else did it, in others words she is innocent.   The defense was given a deadline to provide such discovery....they never did.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.