May 13, 2024, 01:36:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 291345 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: May 27, 2009, 04:04:22 PM »

This link may have already been posted.

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2009/04/03/was-crystal-sheffield-lying-all-along/

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: May 27, 2009, 04:15:06 PM »

Well,  I guess that may well have needed to have been said..  Maybe we should give him an award..  maybe it is time to put the divisions aside and put Finding Haleigh as the Topic of the day... 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1142 on: May 27, 2009, 04:20:21 PM »

I know how I feel about every person in this case, and believe me if I let loose, I would not be welcomed back to this forum. Nor am I going to get in the middle of the heated debate of who is on who's side. All I know and have observed for many, many months is that HH has been very helpful in the Caylee and Haleigh case. And who is the one here, getting physically involved with this case, going to Satsuma, taking pictures, giving us info, we wouldn't have that if HH didn't go there and relay what is happening. Now she is going again, and I wish you a safe trip, and please come back and post, I know I'm looking forward to what you have observed. an angelic monkey  Take care

I feel the same way Rosie.............also about letting loose and being banned for telling how I really feel. HH has gone out of her way more than once to get info, photos etc and the last time she was there she was there for 1/2 day minimum, and scared as h#ll at one point when she called me, now I too am looking forward to her trip and am going to call her and encourage her to come back and continue with those of us who look forward to her news.
Thank-you, she has always been kind to me, in both Caylee and Haleigh forum, and I hope she does come back with a report from Satsuma  an angelic monkey
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: May 27, 2009, 04:21:16 PM »

Well, this was a short visit,way too much reading to catch up and now have my duties here at home to take care of, will hopefully see all tonight.

Big Monkey Hugs to All.

Capp , great to see your wonderful mind here.
Monkeys,great to see you all.
I have missed you.

So good to see you back, Searching.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: May 27, 2009, 04:23:10 PM »

My thoughts on this is that somehow Crystal could possibly have gotten wind of the fact that Misty was out with WBG the prior weekend and she could very well have coached Jr. to say the that he had seen a man wearing black with sqeaky shoes and the bouncing on the couch thing because she thought it was a possible lead but the thing that strikes me as odd is the fact that she went to the media with this.
I would like to know though... Did she take this information to LE first or was this revealed to the media first?
And if she did get wind of Misty and WBG I am curious to know who told her about it?
(I'll just sit here scratching my head since I know I probably won't get an answer.)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: May 27, 2009, 04:24:59 PM »

I know how I feel about every person in this case, and believe me if I let loose, I would not be welcomed back to this forum. Nor am I going to get in the middle of the heated debate of who is on who's side. All I know and have observed for many, many months is that HH has been very helpful in the Caylee and Haleigh case. And who is the one here, getting physically involved with this case, going to Satsuma, taking pictures, giving us info, we wouldn't have that if HH didn't go there and relay what is happening. Now she is going again, and I wish you a safe trip, and please come back and post, I know I'm looking forward to what you have observed. an angelic monkey  Take care

I feel the same way Rosie.............also about letting loose and being banned for telling how I really feel. HH has gone out of her way more than once to get info, photos etc and the last time she was there she was there for 1/2 day minimum, and scared as h#ll at one point when she called me, now I too am looking forward to her trip and am going to call her and encourage her to come back and continue with those of us who look forward to her news.
Thank-you, she has always been kind to me, in both Caylee and Haleigh forum, and I hope she does come back with a report from Satsuma  an angelic monkey

Me three.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: May 27, 2009, 04:26:50 PM »

Well,  I guess that may well have needed to have been said..  Maybe we should give him an award..  maybe it is time to put the divisions aside and put Finding Haleigh as the Topic of the day... 

Hiya Mlee. I am 100% on board with that.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: May 27, 2009, 04:30:18 PM »

My thoughts on this is that somehow Crystal could possibly have gotten wind of the fact that Misty was out with WBG the prior weekend and she could very well have coached Jr. to say the that he had seen a man wearing black with sqeaky shoes and the bouncing on the couch thing because she thought it was a possible lead but the thing that strikes me as odd is the fact that she went to the media with this.
I would like to know though... Did she take this information to LE first or was this revealed to the media first?
And if she did get wind of Misty and WBG I am curious to know who told her about it?
(I'll just sit here scratching my head since I know I probably won't get an answer.)

How about a phone call from Amber... who would know everything that was going on.. And who was Amber very upset with, Misty!
There is a poster over at Art's we have discussed many times.. Act crazy, act's like a very uneducated person, bad grammer, that suddently is as articulate as a very educated person...  But, had made reference to Amber being with Crystal in her Tent after Haleigh was discovered missing.  A lie?,  A Rumor? 

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: May 27, 2009, 04:41:48 PM »

How about a phone call from Amber... who would know everything that was going on.. And who was Amber very upset with, Misty!
There is a poster over at Art's we have discussed many times.. Act crazy, act's like a very uneducated person, bad grammer, that suddently is as articulate as a very educated person...  But, had made reference to Amber being with Crystal in her Tent after Haleigh was discovered missing.  A lie?,  A Rumor? 
Yep. We've discussed that poster before. Quite a Jewel though isn't she? Am wondering if there is anyway that LE, AH or Cobra could possibly tie that up?
First I've heard of Amber being in Crystal's tent though. Not sure on that either.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: May 27, 2009, 04:42:44 PM »

We each see articles, posts thru our own eyes.  We each read between the lines of the news articles, hoping to find something this is not being said.

We all have views on each side.  That does not make us sole supporters of either side.  One day, I can see all of the clues, infomation leading to Ron & Misty.  Then when someone posts other information concerning the Sheffield side, I can see their point as well. 

I and neither do any of you...KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HALEIGH.  We are all here for the same reason to research information and try to come with a theory or info that can bring Haleigh home.

Each has contributed in their own way.  All of the posters here need a round of applause, as everyone has worked very hard to come to a conclusion.  Our hands are tied .....  we are unable to access some information that is not available to us.  Whether LE has their grips on the case, is another thing we do not know.

Even though we see one side or the other, we are still the MONKEYS and must work together to keep this forum open. 

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: May 27, 2009, 04:44:34 PM »

I wonder why LE hasn't release the evidence that they have collected in the home.
They release the van . Do they have to arrest someone  or ones  before they release any findings that they have collected... So far no word on the door they took and the piece of wall or anything else...

They may have something of interest, but until they can piece this puzzle together and connect the dots with the evidence, if any was found, guess cannot tip off the abductor, if any.

If the theory of Gr Sykes turned out to be true, well they have Squires right close to them as that is where Jr. was going daily. 

True.. Are their any Squires in Texas or Tennessee ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glenda Sykes Miller, age 70, Texas. peoplefinders.com line 27, look up under Glenda Miller, line 27

Myles Sykes obit has listed a SISTER listed as Glenda Miller, that is what I found on line 27, a Glenda "Sykes' Miller.

Awesome work !......does it show an address???
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: May 27, 2009, 04:51:37 PM »

We each see articles, posts thru our own eyes.  We each read between the lines of the news articles, hoping to find something this is not being said.

We all have views on each side.  That does not make us sole supporters of either side.  One day, I can see all of the clues, infomation leading to Ron & Misty.  Then when someone posts other information concerning the Sheffield side, I can see their point as well. 

I and neither do any of you...KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HALEIGH.  We are all here for the same reason to research information and try to come with a theory or info that can bring Haleigh home.

Each has contributed in their own way.  All of the posters here need a round of applause, as everyone has worked very hard to come to a conclusion.  Our hands are tied .....  we are unable to access some information that is not available to us.  Whether LE has their grips on the case, is another thing we do not know.

Even though we see one side or the other, we are still the MONKEYS and must work together to keep this forum open. 

TY Grams. You have a beautiful way with words. It is what it is and I too applaud all the Monkeys for all the hard work and effort put into this case.
~THANK YOU ALL~  an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: May 27, 2009, 04:57:13 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: May 27, 2009, 04:59:23 PM »

BREAK TIME -  TIME FOR THE MONKEY DANCE

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: May 27, 2009, 04:59:24 PM »

I wonder why LE hasn't release the evidence that they have collected in the home.
They release the van . Do they have to arrest someone  or ones  before they release any findings that they have collected... So far no word on the door they took and the piece of wall or anything else...

They may have something of interest, but until they can piece this puzzle together and connect the dots with the evidence, if any was found, guess cannot tip off the abductor, if any.

If the theory of Gr Sykes turned out to be true, well they have Squires right close to them as that is where Jr. was going daily. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glenda Sykes Miller, age 70, Texas. peoplefinders.com line 27, look up under Glenda Miller, line 27

Myles Sykes obit has listed a SISTER listed as Glenda Miller, that is what I found on line 27, a Glenda "Sykes' Miller.

Try GLENDA SYKES MILLER Clarksville TN

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: May 27, 2009, 05:09:45 PM »

BREAK TIME -  TIME FOR THE MONKEY DANCE

Well, I do believe your little dancing crew deserves some Bananas..  I decided, I better send enough for all the monkeys..

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: May 27, 2009, 05:13:14 PM »

Try GLENDA SYKES MILLER Clarksville TN

okay...thank you....
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: May 27, 2009, 05:21:31 PM »

Tried the people search for that city,state.  Nothing listed even for a ...MILLER.  Any other clues??

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: May 27, 2009, 05:23:10 PM »

<snipped>bravo Capps...a few of us have been yammering on this since the whole sad saga began!
Kim is out for Kim and to get her mug on tv...I have said before, if she really had anything on Ron causing abuse to those kids, then she should have filed some sort of emergency through DCFS..and as we see, Crystal still does not have the kids, they have not been taken away from Ron ....speaks volumes to me...what exactly has Kim accomplished while being down there? besides chaos and fighting between the parents of a missing child? time for KP to get the heck outta dodge...jmo

Not being smart or anything but,  there are no KIDS.. now there is only a child, the other one came up missing from Ronalds home in the middle of the night while the adult that was suppose to watching them was Lord only knows where....Also, right now the child that is left is in the Great Grandmothers home, not alone with Ronald and is the main reason nothing has been done right now,,,,,,How do any of us know what Kim is doing, just because Cobra said it does not make it so.........if Cobra speaks the gospel  truth and we are gonna take his word as truth, then where is Haleigh, he said he would find her within the week, that was months ago, he also said NayNay and all the drug dealers he was hunting up, right there under his nose in Satsuma and Palatka, would break this case, well uhhh     NO it didnt happen,   nothing has Haqppened since Cobra jumped on this case but more stories and drama...........

For clarification purposes, plural is correct because there is no proof that Haleigh is no longer with us & custody would include her even in absentia until otherwise determined, pray not.   Secondly, Haleigh being  abducted from her home under whose care was NOT the issue being discussed in these two posts...and while I can attest personally that I'm not taking any individuals word as gospel, I speak to the facts which everyone has been able to witness live on national TV & Donna confirming that Kim Piczio supplied money to pay Nay-nay & Amber's bond & held up Cobra's bond.  Sorry I dont buy just because Ron Jr is physically staying at his grandmother's that is the reason an emergency hearing was not filed, that does not remove all danger that has been claimed to be relevant.   As far as Misty goes, while I agree she is a hot mess and suspect that she may have not even been home or in any condition to care for children & should not have been trusted to care for young children, many parents leave their children in late teen-aged care all the time, every day for hours on end to even a weekend (not that I ever did or would) -- too many right on this forum probably have used a teenage babysitter on occasion - anything can happen in those instances within five minutes much less hours.   We have to keep in mind other cases such as Jessica Lunsford where her grandparents were right down the hall of a very small mobile home & her father was at nightshift work when she was abducted by a monster right from her bedroom window (I doubt that happened here, I agree, but we do not know for sure either way who took Haleigh).   As far as Cobra's involvement "nothing has Haqppened since Cobra jumped on this case but more stories and drama..........." the same can be said about Kim Piczio tenfold.   I must say, I totally understand that this is an emotional case but it is getting just a bit too tiring that any posts that may differ with pro Crystal support gets jumped on - no one was attacking Crystal here or taking a side,  in fact Crystal's best interest was discussed in my original post because I don't have blinders on while following this case closely & can look at things objectively.   It was an opinion about a snake attorney that should pack her bags & get out of this case before more harm is done & interferes further with the one goal everyone should be focused on and that is finding Haleigh.

Great post, Capp.

I just caught up on about 5 pages of reading about this mess.

I'd like to point out a post Heart made that did not appear to get any attention. It quotes Richard Grund saying, among other things:

1. "I asked Cobra to go up and speak to them to see if there was anything he could do."

2.  "Cobra reached out to a lawyer he knew in South Florida named Kim Picazio to see if she could help Crystal Sheffield.  He brought her into the case."

3.  "Cobra then contacted a journalist he knew named Art Harris (artharris.com) to see if Art wanted to report the story." ... "He was not at any time working for Kim Picazio as has been reported.  He 9Cobra)was not working for Crystal Sheffiield.  He was not working for Ronald Cummings even though Ronald tried to hire him; most likely to stop Cobra's investigation into Misty."

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:QjcZ4BTuXkQJ:blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dblog.ListAll%26friendId%3D85212505+richard+grund+cobra+nancy+grace&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

I know this was posted weeks ago, but it seems there is still some confusion over these facts as stated by Mr. Grund.

I hope this helps sort a few things out.

Thank you Brandi!  I got distracted, had to  do my daily reports and send them out.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: May 27, 2009, 05:24:59 PM »

Searching welcome back.  Yes you were missed greatly!

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.