May 13, 2024, 04:25:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 591001 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: March 13, 2009, 01:23:26 PM »

WELL I COME IN HERE ALOT...I DIDN'T JUST COME IN HERE AND PUT IT UP JUST OUT OF THE BLUE..I WAS REPLYING TO WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAD SAID.. FOR SOME REASON THE PROOF THAT SOMEONE SAYS I NEED TO COME UP WITH, IS GONE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT...BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS. SHE IS NO LONGER THERE..AS I DO BELIEVE THE PERSON TO BE TELLING ME THE TRUTH..
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1141 on: March 13, 2009, 01:23:40 PM »

Maybe Misty didn't wake up to use bathroom, perhaps she did hear something that woke her. I just get the feeling she words everything for Rons liking.  This is very baffling. I mean if she had anything to do with it why not just say she put Haleigh to bed in her own room. That sounds more plausible than snatched right from same room so close to her.

Ron gets home every night around 3:00 or so.  I know personally if I wake up at a certain time, I will continue to do that.  I think she was used to waking up then or maybe even a noise woke her up. 

MM
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: March 13, 2009, 01:24:05 PM »

Maybe Misty didn't wake up to use bathroom, perhaps she did hear something that woke her. I just get the feeling she words everything for Rons liking.  This is very baffling. I mean if she had anything to do with it why not just say she put Haleigh to bed in her own room. That sounds more plausible than snatched right from same room so close to her.
If the kids slept in their room every other night, this story wouldn't add up either.  The facts don't change, so why does her story?

Now that is the million dollar question.  Either guilty conscious or guilty of something? Either way it does not look good.  Now if the rumor about the 3 day bender comes true and Haleigh is found to be known/unknown abduction I will chalk it up to drugs playing a part on her memory lose...otherwise?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: March 13, 2009, 01:25:48 PM »

WELL I COME IN HERE ALOT...I DIDN'T JUST COME IN HERE AND PUT IT UP JUST OUT OF THE BLUE..I WAS REPLYING TO WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAD SAID.. FOR SOME REASON THE PROOF THAT SOMEONE SAYS I NEED TO COME UP WITH, IS GONE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT...BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS. SHE IS NO LONGER THERE..AS I DO BELIEVE THE PERSON TO BE TELLING ME THE TRUTH..
Then I'm sure it will become public in no time.  Don't sweat it!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: March 13, 2009, 01:26:48 PM »

So what happened?  She just went nuts and they had to take her out of there? 

If that's the case I feel really bad for Crystal, she's been thru enough w/out having unfamiliar whacko's thrown in the mix. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: March 13, 2009, 01:26:49 PM »

Luvmyboys - looking at this womans myspace I don't doubt what you posted.  I was simply saying in the future it would help if you would be clearer in what you were saying and/or post a LINK to the site where you are getting the information.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: March 13, 2009, 01:27:37 PM »

If the kids slept in their room every other night, this story wouldn't add up either.  The facts don't change, so why does her story?

Now that is the million dollar question.  Either guilty conscious or guilty of something? Either way it does not look good.  Now if the rumor about the 3 day bender comes true and Haleigh is found to be known/unknown abduction I will chalk it up to drugs playing a part on her memory lose...otherwise?
I believe she is guilty of something.  Just not sure what yet. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: March 13, 2009, 01:29:25 PM »

BBL gotta get some work done! 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: March 13, 2009, 01:30:21 PM »

So what happened?  She just went nuts and they had to take her out of there? 

If that's the case I feel really bad for Crystal, she's been thru enough w/out having unfamiliar whacko's thrown in the mix
I agree.  This is the last thing they need, trusting someone to guide and help her turning out to be a whack job.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1149 on: March 13, 2009, 01:30:32 PM »

Luvmyboys - looking at this womans myspace I don't doubt what you posted.  I was simply saying in the future it would help if you would be clearer in what you were saying and/or post a LINK to the site where you are getting the information.

looking at this womans myspace   I am just amazed at how all the people have a MYspace account.  Man that is another expense of having a computer, internet accounts.  I am really surprised.  They are not too unprivileged.

MM
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: March 13, 2009, 01:30:48 PM »

So say if she did fail her lie detector test miserably, they wouldn't tell her that would they? I don't suppose that you can arrest someone on a failed test. They need some evidence right? Or why would they tell Ron like he stated? Maybe he failed his too.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: March 13, 2009, 01:34:59 PM »

I just like to notice the little things.  Like I believe if Misty got up to use the bathroom as she states and used the bathroom outside of the bedroom it is because the one in the master bedroom has no door in any of the pictures I've seen.  Only a knee wall around the toliet, so it makes since to me that she would choose the other bathroom over the master bathroom to use with sleeping children in the room. 

It's all in the details to me, no mystery.

if I get up in the night to use the bathroom, I use the closest one and don't turn on any lights..I would not go to the opposite end to use the toilet when one is right in my room/area...I doubt that sleeping children wake up from a toilet flushing...mine don't anyways...but who knows ?

yes and this is where the subjective part is.  we assume because we wouldn't take these actions or our children would not wake up that this must be wrong or someone is lying.....get my drift. 

Cookie, before I leave I wanted to clarify this it was not directed at you.  We all use our subjective skills in this case they give us lots to think about it is all so confusing.  If I brought Sigmund Freud here to pschoanalysis all of them he would have a ton of crap to say.  I just think it could go either way, that's all. I'm not taking any prisoners yet, I'll leave that to the LE, FBI and that's why they continue to bring them in for further questioning because they don't know either.  IMO
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: March 13, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »

So say if she did fail her lie detector test miserably, they wouldn't tell her that would they? I don't suppose that you can arrest someone on a failed test. They need some evidence right? Or why would they tell Ron like he stated? Maybe he failed his too.
Who knows what they told her, or him.  This is coming from Ron's mouth, not LE.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: March 13, 2009, 01:41:03 PM »

Anyone else in the twilight zone?  I'm not getting dueling bango's or deliverance now more like twilight zone with a head that feels like Linda Blair's on the exorcist.  JMO

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: March 13, 2009, 01:41:51 PM »

I just like to notice the little things.  Like I believe if Misty got up to use the bathroom as she states and used the bathroom outside of the bedroom it is because the one in the master bedroom has no door in any of the pictures I've seen.  Only a knee wall around the toliet, so it makes since to me that she would choose the other bathroom over the master bathroom to use with sleeping children in the room. 

It's all in the details to me, no mystery.

if I get up in the night to use the bathroom, I use the closest one and don't turn on any lights..I would not go to the opposite end to use the toilet when one is right in my room/area...I doubt that sleeping children wake up from a toilet flushing...mine don't anyways...but who knows ?

yes and this is where the subjective part is.  we assume because we wouldn't take these actions or our children would not wake up that this must be wrong or someone is lying.....get my drift. 

Cookie, before I leave I wanted to clarify this it was not directed at you.  We all use our subjective skills in this case they give us lots to think about it is all so confusing.  If I brought Sigmund Freud here to pschoanalysis all of them he would have a ton of crap to say.  I just think it could go either way, that's all. I'm not taking any prisoners yet, I'll leave that to the LE, FBI and that's why they continue to bring them in for further questioning because they don't know either.  IMO

FC....I knew that and I totally get what you were saying...no worries..
.I agree that any of this could be taken either way and I haven't decided either...I do  not  feel that Ron/Misty/Crystal had anything  to do with this directly..indirectly? hmmmm...somehow yes...Misty knows more than she is saying...imo...that is why she hesitated so long on tv this morning about her stories changing..she had to think about it ?

I have to run out too...be back later Monkey Moos...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1155 on: March 13, 2009, 01:44:43 PM »

Who knows what they told her, or him.  This is coming from Ron's mouth, not LE.
I don't believe for a minute what Ron said this morning on the Today Show, that someone in LE told him Misty was not a suspect. Stop focusing on my personal life Ron says, he wants the media to only focus on Haleigh. I really have no idea why the two of them got married, but Ron must have a very good reason for this marriage, and it sure doesn't look like love, he looks so not into Misty. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1156 on: March 13, 2009, 01:45:00 PM »

What do we thinking is missing from the house if anything?  Nebulizer, Inhaler? 

A person could not have come in grabbed Haleigh, stopped grabbed a nebulizer w/out waking her up and got out...any thoughts on this.

And would that be missing also if it's Ron & Misty who are guilty?

This missing item is confusing, fatcatlurker.   

Seems to me that if this was an abduction by a stranger to the home, the stranger likely would not know that Haleigh needed a nebulizer or inhaler, or anything else, as she was supposedly sleeping and not using that item right then.  I rather doubt that a stranger, seeing a nebulizer, inhaler, jacket, etc. near Haleigh, would stop and grab that too, thinking she might need it.  Not to mention that it would have been hard for one person to carry a sleeping child along with whatever the item was.  Could have been more than one stranger that came in that night?  One to carry child, one to carry anything needed?  That would be an unusually considerate abductor, who IMO, if that considerate, wouldn't have taken Haleigh in the first place.  Soooo that leaves the possibility that the item was something Haleigh was already wearing while asleep.  Yet, if that were true, then why was it even mentioned a couple of weeks later, as it stands to reason that whatever she was wearing would disappear along with her.   

So what are the other possibilities? 

Could have been an abduction by someone known to the family, someone who knew that Haleigh needed that item.  Yet again, as above... hard to carry, unusually considerate.  In either this or the above situation, it appears to suggest that the abductor intended to keep Haleigh alive, if so concerned that she also have the item she needed.  Have heard that it's typical for an abducted child to be dead within 45 minutes or so from the time of abduction.  Seems that in that type of situation, that type of abductor wouldn't care less about also taking an item the child needed.  But in Haleigh's case, there evidently was a concern, so IMO, if it was a considerate abductor,    then Haleigh likely was taken for other reasons having nothing to do with the child herself, but for revenge, ransom, etc., and at some point down the road Haleigh may be returned alive and unharmed... along with the item that she needed. 

So what's left? 

*securing nanner-pelting helmet*  A cover-up, from within the home.  Something may have happened to Haleigh that night, either an accident or in the midst of rage, whether directed to her or to someone else.  Could have been done by an outsider to the home, or someone living in the home.  Haleigh may have been taken from the home to hide the cause of the accident, or possible severe bruises, broken bones, fatality, etc.  May or may not have included a frightful mess to clean up.  Someone in the home may have taken Haleigh somewhere themselves, someone might have been called over to help take her out of the home.  Then the home staged to make it seem as though an abductor had taken her.  Because then, if/when her body is found, those in the home could claim no knowledge as to how those injuries occured, must have been the supposed abductor.  In the case of a staged abduction, someone in the home could have thought to also dispose of the item that Haleigh needed.  All of this could have been easily done within the 8 hr timeframe that LE is looking at. 

Can anyone think of any other possibilities? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1157 on: March 13, 2009, 01:52:05 PM »

did anyone see the video of the wedding where the bride/groom were sharing the cake bites? Misty kindof shoved the cake in Ron's mouth, kindof smearing it and I thought that Ron looked angry...and Misty sortof backed off....knowing that she might have messed up?

I saw their interview on today....couldn't Misty have said that her story was inconsistent cause she was confused, half awake and scared instead of leaving dumb space hanging and then saying, I don't know...maybe an honest answer on her part but this was her time to speak and clear her statements a bit...missed opportunity...

just want to say that I respect everyone's views on here...might not agree with everyone or what they say, but I respect their right to say them....
I noticed the cake eating thing too.  Ron didn't look impressed.

I couldn't understand why Misty didn't defend herself here either.  I expected to hear something along the lines of "I was half asleep... freaked out...didn't know what I was saying...", but not "I don't know".  I agree, she had the perfect opportunity to set herself straight here and blew it.

And the detective was rude so she walked out?  Sounds like they were pressing her big time for the truth and she still couldn't get her story straight, so she walked out.

Am guessing that LE may have brought in a new detective and were doing the 'good cop/bad cop' scenario.  The known detective coddling her, being sympathic and understanding.. the new detective nailing her a$$ to the wall.  (and in doing so, Misty thinks he's "rude"). 

Her walking out is VERY telling, IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: March 13, 2009, 01:52:05 PM »

That was a very good post Wyks, and frankly I don't believe Grandma and the missing item. imo
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: March 13, 2009, 01:54:42 PM »

Misty's walking out is very telling. Ron and Misty sure didn't seem like a newly wed couple on the Today Show. One thing that sticks out to me is Ron doesn't want people into his personal business, but he never mentions he doesn't want people into Misty's personal business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.