May 14, 2024, 08:08:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 591106 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: March 14, 2009, 11:06:53 AM »

I give up, again a link shows an error, maybe someone else can get the whole story, anyway Misty has not been cleared as a suspect.    

Thanks NR.
I'm an idiot when it comes to linking things, for some reason I have major problems with it, I have no idea.   

Nah you are not an idiot, its just a pain with some of these news websites. http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/14/news/news01.txt

Welcome Scuterputer 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: March 14, 2009, 11:08:33 AM »

I give up, again a link shows an error, maybe someone else can get the whole story, anyway Misty has not been cleared as a suspect.    

Thanks NR.
I'm an idiot when it comes to linking things, for some reason I have major problems with it, I have no idea.   

No you're not!    Thanks for trying. 
Sometimes my computer does strange things for no reason.        
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1682 on: March 14, 2009, 11:09:31 AM »

ummm...the lead investigators office, haha?? i like to go directly to the loot, no shillyshallying around.

Ok, I will distract them by making a big scene while you snoop, k? 

its a deal, if we get pinched we can just claim temporary insanity brought on by this case and its dearth of public info! i can do crazy, no problem hehe.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1683 on: March 14, 2009, 11:10:19 AM »

Thanks NR.

Nah you are not an idiot, its just a pain with some of these news websites. http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/14/news/news01.txt

Welcome Scuterputer 

Thanks =) Been lurking for a while and I have to say yall are a great and inquisitive bunch =)

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1684 on: March 14, 2009, 11:11:06 AM »

Thanks NR.

Thank-you and WELCOME   
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: March 14, 2009, 11:12:14 AM »

Thanks NR.

Welcome Scuterputer 

ditto on the welcome Scuterputer  >>-->>  Nice first post, and I like your name.. Reminds me of my youth.....Mio   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: March 14, 2009, 11:14:21 AM »

To all the new members:

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1687 on: March 14, 2009, 11:16:41 AM »

ummm...the lead investigators office, haha?? i like to go directly to the loot, no shillyshallying around.

its a deal, if we get pinched we can just claim temporary insanity brought on by this case and its dearth of public info! i can do crazy, no problem hehe.

Sounds like a plan to me..  I can do crazy,innocent,and dumb....whatever it takes.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1688 on: March 14, 2009, 11:17:53 AM »

All good points.... What stays with me is this...

both ron and and his mom said they picked childd from bus stop.
later, another grandmom went to rons house, to "help misty"..
I heard misty say on one interview...
"
I usually have to rub her legs at night, because her legs cramp. THat night, she "did not make a sound"......

Which makes me wonder what happened to child before she went to bed.....
    IE  >>-->>If someone hit haligh before bed, and that hit turned out to be one that shook her brain... WHen child goes to sleep, she does not wake up.. Misty finds her, tells ron...he knows the hit would be the real reason child died, so he told misty that she has to be quiet, as they have convinced young misty that she would be the one going to jail....

Mistys mom has already denied misty the signature needed to get married... But, now, all of a suddenly, and at the most innapropiate moment, she sighns papers. They all walk into court house, ron leading, and not holdding door for mom and misty.
THen on way out of court house, he again leaves mom and misty in the dust, as he makes way to the car.... Misty runs to catch up with him..

Misty is so young, in mind and spirit, she is only seeing the cinderella married life ahead of her.
THey could convince her of most anything to say, seems to me ...
Such a sad happening, but again, it is feeling more and more like the family knows more than they are telling...

I hate to ever say that, because people could say that about us too, as we have a missing family member... But, I have not gone to ny on a honneymoon since the kidnapping.
still shaking my head here... this is just some speculation on my part, and I do not mean anyone any harm.  But, all possibilities should be lookid into , until she is found.......
Very interesting thought Mio, and a very good post too.

I agree that Misty is currently in a state of "adolesent bliss" right now with her whole "wedding".  Great pick up on the way she and her mother were treated by Ron when entering and exiting the courthouse.  I remember watching him enter with his head hung a bit low, but Misty bringing up the cabboos waving at the media. 

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: March 14, 2009, 11:18:48 AM »

Sounds like a plan to me..  I can do crazy,innocent,and dumb....whatever it takes.   

haha the perfect partner in crime snoopiness! 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: March 14, 2009, 11:19:17 AM »

Welcome ScuterPuter!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1691 on: March 14, 2009, 11:22:05 AM »

I also find Ron very cocky, like, in I am getting away with this cocky. When LE arrived, he didn't give any information, he was too upset.
Did he work inside or outside ?
Is there even a small window of opportunity ? Lunch time ot an early leave ? Does he punch a clock ?
Misty is a puzzle to me. The puzzle part is how she could hold up under questioning.
LE thinks she is the key, but they have nothing to arrest her for. Being young and having a faulty memory. She just turned seventeen, been out of school for a couple of years, maybe a grade seven ? And probably wasn't dong real well before then. 
It's been four weeks, maybe whoever is getting away with it.   
I like the look of the lawyer and her investigator that Crystal hired. Get someone with a brain in the mix. Do you think the young child Ron is safe with Misty and Ron ? 
Very good questions Kat.  To answer your last question, I do not think that Jr is safe with any parent or grandparent from either camp.  That environment is not safe.  Kids are not in school as they should be, aloud to be shacked up with men, having babies, all without any consequence it seems....until now.  A child is missing, and here we sit looking at a bunch of kids lacking in maturity and authority.  Amazing!!!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1692 on: March 14, 2009, 11:23:02 AM »

It will be interesting to see what happens when they get back from NYC. Especially now that bio mom's fam has a PI (Cobra - the man does not play). Between the new bio mom atty and Cobra, things w/start getting down to the nitty-gritty. LE watched the Today Show interview and I am certain picked up on the fact that Misty has no clue why her story keeps changing, and the "I don't know - I was at work" answer had absolutely nothing to do w/the question. I also wonder where they w/live now? And, on JVM last night, Misty said early on that HL gets leg cramps at night and M rubs them, but she had no leg cramps that night. Could that be because she died after being put to bed??? Could she have been harmed earlier (backhanded maybe??) & suffered brain damage - died in her sleep? Misty wakes up to find her dead in the bed?? Calls Ron, they stage the back door perp took HL theory??

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: March 14, 2009, 11:23:53 AM »

Right, *Snoopiness* , we are *snooping* not 'breaking',  what with 'breaking' being illegal and all and snooping is not... not our fault they got distracted and someone got in to snoop right?   

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: March 14, 2009, 11:26:06 AM »

Today I feel an incredible amount of sadness about this case and the people involved. I don't like any of them and it clouds what I think of the facts. I don't think the son is safe with Ron and Misty, I don't like Crystal or her Mumma. As a mother and a grandmother, I do feel for them, but each family in this entire situation seems to be putting their kids at risk. Maybe not by doing anything overt, but by turning away and not having the backbone to do any better in life or to want anything better, like an education or a childhood that isn't filled with the family upheavals, the violence, the drugs, the run ins with LE, the entire gamut of bad things we have heard. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: March 14, 2009, 11:28:06 AM »

Right, *Snoopiness* , we are *snooping* not 'breaking',  what with 'breaking' being illegal and all and snooping is not... not our fault they got distracted and someone got in to snoop right?   

*big nods* yep, yep...thats our story and were sticking to it!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1696 on: March 14, 2009, 11:29:59 AM »

I never considered that Haleigh could have been really hit hard before he went to work and died later. If there was a brain injury like that, they vomit.
I read too many stories here and I read an entire inquest report here where it wasn't an instant death and the kiddo was vomiting.
Were there cell calls between Ron and Misty the night he was at work ?
He had time when he came home from work. Doesn't take long.
If Haleigh was vomitting that could be the reason to wash the blanket.  That would also be a reason why Misty would have been so eager to say "she pee'd" on the blanket...an odd choice of tidbit to add.
Misty could have had her cousin help with the disposal thinking that she had killed Haleigh, not realizing the entire picture and not being knowledgable in health related field to know that it was the hit that killed her. 
Ron comes home, makes Misty feel guilty over it, she is now so indebted to him as he knows the truth (which is a lie), he tells her he will protect her, just to keep quiet...lets get married like you always wanted.  Misty is now very happy and very hush, after all she thinks that Ron is covering for her and not vise versa.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1697 on: March 14, 2009, 11:30:10 AM »

Good morning everyone.  I think the new press release certainly sheds a lot of light on what the LE are doing.  No wonder they have brought her in over and over if she is appearing so dumb to them also.  Have we considered the fact that maybe she has some form of mental retardation?  Maybe a really low IQ and it makes her psychologically even younger than 17.

I just can't get my mind off of Joe the Tennessee cousin.  That is so obvious to me. He was there.  He is an SO. He left the same time.  Do you think they are still considering him?  The whole thing is like one big cluster f_ _ _!!

MM
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: March 14, 2009, 11:31:27 AM »

To all the new monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1699 on: March 14, 2009, 11:34:10 AM »

Oh Lord, hold on let me get the Monkey Fund Bail Out Money....I have to go ask out accountant for that....oh NumbersGirl......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.