May 05, 2024, 12:52:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 453782 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2009, 02:51:37 PM »

My husband said to me before he bought the ticket, are you sure he is not going to pull something after I buy it, and I promised him he wouldn't  I sure hope I was right. I don't know my daughters don't speak to each other, I have no idea how this is going to work, I really don't, and it's pointless to try to get these two to make up I've been trying  It is all going to end up in a fight, guarantee that, oh well we will see what happens.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2009, 02:59:30 PM »

My husband said to me before he bought the ticket, are you sure he is not going to pull something after I buy it, and I promised him he wouldn't  I sure hope I was right. I don't know my daughters don't speak to each other, I have no idea how this is going to work, I really don't, and it's pointless to try to get these two to make up I've been trying  It is all going to end up in a fight, guarantee that, oh well we will see what happens.
Wow. just wow. How long is Dad supposed to be there? Are there signs of dementia? (on his part, not your daughters!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2009, 03:06:21 PM »

Well the one kitchen rug is now hanging on my balcony rail, the second one I hope makes it through the wash. Normally after awhile instead of playing this game, I just get rid of the rugs and get new ones, but I have to have these with the grape vines design, don't ask  and Wally World doesn't sell them anymore 

Why do we try?     I just got back from helping my girlfriend next door.I helped her move a table and a glider because her husband is a perckerhead.Now my back hurts.
SIL is coming to help hubby work on the truck.Here comes 6hrs I'll never get back.......
They need to keep their nasty selves out of my house.I need to cut grass,but now I don't feel like it.
Gibbs is about to give his White House Briefing.   
Oh boy, sounds like you are going to have a fun day. Maybe you need a refreshment 

I need drugs.    I am going through tax stuff today.
I just read an article about the state increasing audits due to recession and lack of funds.I can not find that articl right now,but we have to go talk to an audit guy Thursday and I am coming unglued.Those B******* are trying to keep from refunding people,well that's what I think anyway.My nerves are shot.Hubby is like oh well they probably won't refund all our money....WTF?We didn't try to cheat anyone.I told him I will never mess with the taxes again.It is over.He can go back to the accountant,screw the government.I did the taxes right,but I'd rather have the accountant mess with this stuff.     I think I am going to go and side and do a Fanny scream.   Monkey Devil! I am gonna drop the F bomg big time.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2009, 03:11:52 PM »

Well the one kitchen rug is now hanging on my balcony rail, the second one I hope makes it through the wash. Normally after awhile instead of playing this game, I just get rid of the rugs and get new ones, but I have to have these with the grape vines design, don't ask  and Wally World doesn't sell them anymore 

Why do we try?     I just got back from helping my girlfriend next door.I helped her move a table and a glider because her husband is a perckerhead.Now my back hurts.
SIL is coming to help hubby work on the truck.Here comes 6hrs I'll never get back.......
They need to keep their nasty selves out of my house.I need to cut grass,but now I don't feel like it.
Oh boy, sounds like you are going to have a fun day. Maybe you need a refreshment 

I just read an article about the state increasing audits due to recession and lack of funds.I can not find that articl right now,but we have to go talk to an audit guy Thursday and I am coming unglued.Those B******* are trying to keep from refunding people,well that's what I think anyway.My nerves are shot.Hubby is like oh well they probably won't refund all our money....WTF?We didn't try to cheat anyone.I told him I will never mess with the taxes again.It is over.He can go back to the accountant,screw the government.I did the taxes right,but I'd rather have the accountant mess with this stuff.     I think I am going to go and side and do a Fanny scream.   Monkey Devil! I am gonna drop the F bomg big time.   

Yikes! I've rubbed off on you.  Monkey Devil!

Is Alabama auditing you? B*stards!! Bad enough you had to send them in twice. And then have to wait. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2009, 03:13:50 PM »

Yikes! I've rubbed off on you.  Monkey Devil!

Is Alabama auditing you? B*stards!! Bad enough you had to send them in twice. And then have to wait. 

Yep,it's the state.They are screwing with us big time.     I really needed that money.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2009, 03:14:13 PM »

You want to come stay with me in Ohio while you dad is out there visiting your family?   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2009, 03:18:13 PM »

Yep,it's the state.They are screwing with us big time.     I really needed that money.   

I know you did. And probably they will not find a thing wrong with your returns. It is just another stall tactic. I'd tell him I want him to cut me a check on the spot when he finishes.  Azzwipes!!!!    They'll probably make you wait 6-8 weeks or more to send it. Hopefully, it won't be an IOU. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2009, 03:28:26 PM »

Fanny,this is one article I found about taxes and audits.I also had one that was published locally,but I can't find it right now.You just can't make this chit up.   
http://www.xonitek.com/docs/BDDocument.asp?Action=View&ID={9EC0870B-9420-4771-877F-07346C4472DC}&NoPrint=1

When Tax Revenues Go Down, Audits Go Up…
By Robert Clarke

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2009, 03:28:51 PM »

Wow. just wow. How long is Dad supposed to be there? Are there signs of dementia? (on his part, not your daughters!)
He thinks six weeks, but I know that won't happen that is why I had my husband buy a one way ticket, and then he can go back when he wants. No dementia, he has always been this way, and I have to be careful what I say or he takes it the wrong way, and then well.... One doesn't survive in this house if everything said is taken the wrong way, I'm just going to put up a Dysfunction Junction sign on my front door, and get it over with 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2009, 03:31:34 PM »

Fanny,this is one article I found about taxes and audits.I also had one that was published locally,but I can't find it right now.You just can't make this chit up.   
http://www.xonitek.com/docs/BDDocument.asp?Action=View&ID={9EC0870B-9420-4771-877F-07346C4472DC}&NoPrint=1

By Robert Clarke

AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!! Is that your county?   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2009, 03:31:56 PM »

You want to come stay with me in Ohio while you dad is out there visiting your family?   
I would love to. I'm the one that will be trying to keep everything together  of all people. And my husband will sit in his lazyboy with his glass of wine, acting like he doesn't see or hear a thing   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2009, 03:33:12 PM »

He thinks six weeks, but I know that won't happen that is why I had my husband buy a one way ticket, and then he can go back when he wants. No dementia, he has always been this way, and I have to be careful what I say or he takes it the wrong way, and then well.... One doesn't survive in this house if everything said is taken the wrong way, I'm just going to put up a Dysfunction Junction sign on my front door, and get it over with 

At least you have your sense of humor. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »

I would love to. I'm the one that will be trying to keep everything together  of all people. And my husband will sit in his lazyboy with his glass of wine, acting like he doesn't see or hear a thing   

You know, your husband might have the right idea in this situation. That is, unless blood is being let in the fray.  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2009, 03:36:16 PM »

By Robert Clarke

AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!! Is that your county?   
WTH it is your money. I would have a tax person do it, because that way if something is wrong they will be responsible, at least that is what my husband has said, we have it done by the same group every year. They have taken liberties, that I know, and I have worried for years that something would happen. But my husband can deal with that, because I honestly don't know anything about the taxes. That is horrible when you are waiting for money to fix something or buy something and then you don't get it, I also would be pizzed big time  We didn't get back what we thought we were suppose to this year, and so my husband's big azz tv that he wanted we didn't buy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2009, 03:37:27 PM »

I have to, though at times I go in the closet and scream 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2009, 03:38:34 PM »

You know, your husband might have the right idea in this situation. That is, unless blood is being let in the fray.  Monkey Devil!
He blames it on he can't hear good  and I know that's a lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »

Trimm is the truck fixed yet?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2009, 03:41:53 PM »

I have to, though at times I go in the closet and scream 

That might have been what killed the bird in your closet. Zoe might have tried to surprise you with a live one.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2009, 03:43:24 PM »

Trimm is the truck fixed yet?

She may be outside letting the F-bomb go. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2009, 03:47:48 PM »

I can scream pretty good so it would not surprise me if my scream killed the bird    I haven't had news on because I just can't take it sometimes, how did that speech to the school kids go?  And now tomorrow again Obama will be blabbing. They should just give him his own station and then that way if one wants to listen to him they can just turn on the Obama channel, and keep him off the other channels  Oh I just thought, with my dad here and news on and my husband and the spats over politics, not good 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.