May 21, 2024, 05:29:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 229389 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #460 on: March 18, 2009, 02:18:06 AM »

ANOMINO AKA CAPLOCKWIZARD
Hotshot hooks john S. up...
Soooo. now that caps is outed...what was john's and kyle's goal?
What prompt John S and Kyle to join the dark side?
Greed? I think you honorable Monkeys are on the right track looking for connections with oil contracts..
I wish I could help, but I always stumble over my own stacks.....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: March 18, 2009, 02:18:55 AM »

Hi, billb. . . .I don't really know the answer to your question but DO find it very interesting the way they all merged at the end with the pond story.

Also waiting to see if TxMom will post any news articles as I hate to go to bed without seeing what she finds. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #462 on: March 18, 2009, 02:19:09 AM »

Good Night Janet!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: March 18, 2009, 02:19:46 AM »

Janet...you were right all along...clw was full of chit....
goodnight billb, A's Fever, texasmom, Tamikosmom and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #464 on: March 18, 2009, 02:20:57 AM »

Hi texasmom

It is late.  Have a strong cuppa caffeinated Tim Horton's coffee before calling it a night.

Janet

No coffee for me before bed....some people can do it and still rest, I'm not one of them.

In the morning, sounds good.  Although I've never had Tim Horton's brand...maybe similar to Starbucks?

Hey texasmom ... I was just teasing ya about the strong caffeinated coffee prior to bedtime.

Starbucks is too bitter for me.  I do not take cream and sugar.  That was prior to quitting about eight months ago.  I have not had one cuppa coffee since.  I have been remained strong even when others have tried tempting me.

Janet

Starbucks is not that great to me either.  Some people I know just rave about how wonderful it is!  My home brewed Folgers with some French Vanilla Coffemate tastes much better to me.  And is not nearly as expensive either!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: March 18, 2009, 02:22:43 AM »

Greed? I think you honorable Monkeys are on the right track looking for connections with oil contracts..
Hey billb....You can help by Praying that We will find the contract connections.....TIA

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: March 18, 2009, 02:24:20 AM »

Good Night All.......

Justice For Natalee and Her Family!

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: March 18, 2009, 02:25:41 AM »

Hi, billb. . . .I don't really know the answer to your question but DO find it very interesting the way they all merged at the end with the pond story.

Also waiting to see if TxMom will post any news articles as I hate to go to bed without seeing what she finds. 
Hi Anna....
I loved your trees.....
And I ALWAYS stay up for TM's picture post of Natalee.....
Justice for Natalee WILL HAPPEN....Because SO MANY BELIEVE!!!
ARUBA..we are NOT going away!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: March 18, 2009, 02:26:31 AM »

Hi texasmom

It is late.  Have a strong cuppa caffeinated Tim Horton's coffee before calling it a night.

Janet

No coffee for me before bed....some people can do it and still rest, I'm not one of them.

In the morning, sounds good.  Although I've never had Tim Horton's brand...maybe similar to Starbucks?

Hey texasmom ... I was just teasing ya about the strong caffeinated coffee prior to bedtime.

Starbucks is too bitter for me.  I do not take cream and sugar.  That was prior to quitting about eight months ago.  I have not had one cuppa coffee since.  I have been remained strong even when others have tried tempting me.

Janet

Starbucks is not that great to me either.  Some people I know just rave about how wonderful it is!  My home brewed Folgers with some French Vanilla Coffemate tastes much better to me.  And is not nearly as expensive either!

Starbucks is a Joke....Give Me Plain oh Home Brewed Anytime! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: March 18, 2009, 02:27:02 AM »

Well Awe Mainta has not posted an issue for tomorrow yet!  Maybe since it's Flag Day or whatever there, they won't have one!  I've been checking for hours.  I didn't really see anything interesting in Bondia, and haven't looked at Diario yet.  Forgot to check Amigoe today with all that's gone on so I'm going there now!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: March 18, 2009, 02:28:35 AM »

Hey billb....You can help by Praying that We will find the contract connections.....TIA
Hotping....My prayers are always there...Like so many here at SM and others around the globe that believe in Justice for those that are torn from their families...my prayers are for them.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: March 18, 2009, 02:32:21 AM »

Goodnight Hotping and billb! 

I wish I could stay focused enough to understand the contract business, I'm not much help in that area.  It's very confusing to me!

Picture coming up billb!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: March 18, 2009, 02:33:01 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: March 18, 2009, 02:35:10 AM »

Thanks TM.....This is why we are here!
Have a Great Night......
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: March 18, 2009, 02:37:02 AM »

Hotping....My prayers are always there...Like so many here at SM and others around the globe that believe in Justice for those that are torn from their families...my prayers are for them.....
I know that Your Prayers are with the Families of the lost....I just meant that You could help by praying for the contract to be found since You said You couldn't help any other way......Thank You for being You ....You are such a nice person and I'm glad to be posting with You here at SM....

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: March 18, 2009, 02:48:11 AM »

Thanks TM.....This is why we are here!
Have a Great Night......

You're welcome billb.  Yes, she is why we're here; and will be here as long as it takes. 
Those who have come here to distract, disinform, disillusion, may think they'll discourage us and we'll give up; but they've got another thing coming!  I'm only MORE DETERMINED THAN EVER to find the TRUTH, and JUSTICE for Natalee and her family. 

Have a great night billb.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: March 18, 2009, 02:51:43 AM »

Aruba
Police Center moves to new office
March 17, 2009, 15:17 (GMT -04:00)

The police of Orange City moves to the former office of the LG DOW Smith Boulevard.

ORANGE CITY - The former office of Public Works (DOW) is the new home of the police in Orange City. The police are at this moment to Wilhelminastraat.

How long the move takes place, the Justice Minister Rudy Croes not disclosed. The prisons of the police to Wilhelminastraat undergone at the moment still a facelift. Croes know that the new office on the corner of the LG Smith Boulevard and Bay Street Horse police a better overview. For example, in the evening hours the hotzone - the nightlife in and around the West Street Royal Plaza - better monitor. The central position gives the police the chance to experience the inconvenience of addicted tramps better to address, says Croes. Agents may be him in the future from the new location more often 'walk' through the city surveillance.

The move also fits in the new plans of the government for the port, the Justice Minister. If the container is moved to Barcadera port, the port developed into a luxury cruise port and marina. With the police on foot, can improve the safety of tourists guaranteed, said Croes, who also wants to make short shrift of the drug in the vicinity of port is conducted.

More cameras
Croes also promised more cameras to be placed in the center to better monitor safety. The public-private surveillance team, the Visiblity Team, also gets an office next to Dak mileide Cabez, the shelter for homeless addicts. There are also security cameras managed by the environment of the shelter in the holes into account.

Retailers in the shop on main street to the public for years that the shelter moved. The inconvenience of chollers in the city by the day with all the consequences for the business, say traders. The responsible Minister of Health, Booshi Wever, relocation is not necessary. Moreover, the problem then all move to another area, Weaver said in previous interviews.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: March 18, 2009, 03:07:21 AM »

3/17/2009 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diamars/noticia/index.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: March 18, 2009, 03:09:12 AM »

Goodnight!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: March 18, 2009, 08:59:23 AM »

Good morning  sunny 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.