May 03, 2024, 05:39:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #640 6/15 - 6/16/2007  (Read 155268 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #360 on: June 15, 2007, 09:44:00 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
First- that Van from Carpe's bucket and in an Arubay video was from the Tierra Del Sol Golf Course.

LaLas- Ed Smit said there was an FBI agent on the videos.. but who knows if that is true.

I'm not sure who else who have been identifiable in the early days.

But you told me it was someone we would recognize.   Rolling Eyes
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: June 15, 2007, 09:44:51 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Real Simian:
18. Name: Simian | E-mail | IP: xx
The Simian got friggin’ tired. I.e. the Simian never mentioned any Sumerians. What does that mean? By the way, in Caribbean slang the “Babylon” is the Police.
Posted Jun 30, 11:01 AM |

Many, many people ridiculed both Eleye and Colombo when they said this was the case...many.  It just had to be the Dutch... Rolling Eyes

Lala's - do you think Jossy could be Simian? It just doesn't sound like Jossy to me. We've all read quite a few things written by Jossy, and it doesn't sound the same to me. For instance - do you think Jossy has EVER used the word "friggin"?  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: June 15, 2007, 09:45:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I guess MF just took everyone for a ride and I don't know what to make of Lazlo's posts.

It may have been a "game" MF was playing.  Don't forget, they have FOB2 to retreat to.  Wink

Where is FOB 2 located?

In the Twilight Zone  Laughing

http://www.freedomofblog2.com/

So maybee those that are MIA are actually still creating there spin in private so it isnt traced back to them?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #363 on: June 15, 2007, 09:46:43 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Real Simian:
The Simian got friggin’ tired. I.e. the Simian never mentioned any Sumerians. What does that mean? By the way, in Caribbean slang the “Babylon” is the Police.

Many, many people ridiculed both Eleye and Colombo when they said this was the case...many.  It just had to be the Dutch... Rolling Eyes

Lala's - do you think Jossy could be Simian? It just doesn't sound like Jossy to me. We've all read quite a few things written by Jossy, and it doesn't sound the same to me. For instance - do you think Jossy has EVER used the word "friggin"?  Laughing

No I do not...haven't been convinced yet.  I think it is a person very closely connected to ALE though.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: June 15, 2007, 09:47:46 PM »

Real Simian:

No I do not...haven't been convinced yet.  I think it is a person very closely connected to ALE though.

Yes, I agree. I wish we could figure out who.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: June 15, 2007, 09:47:54 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
I guess MF just took everyone for a ride and I don't know what to make of Lazlo's posts.

IMO, i think Lazlo did call some police information number in the NL and was told that the case was still open and that there is a new search. My question would be whether or not the person who answered the phone knew what they were talking about.

Wouldn't you think Lazlo had a connection at the police department? I can't imagine whichever police officer happened to answer the phone commenting to a stranger about an open investigation. It sounds more like something a personal contact would say.

Police Dept. connections would make sense, but i have no idea really. Lazlo developed contacts with DeVries and Joran's publisher and was able to squeeze info out of both of them. Maybe just a sweetalker? : )
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: June 15, 2007, 09:48:40 PM »

Someone ought to hack that private chat they have and see what they have been up to. If they are holding private discussions of criminal activity, they can't claim privilege.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 15, 2007, 09:49:20 PM »

Real Simian:

Babylon     

Used to indicate a strong and powerful, yet corrupted and immoral place. A city in bible propecy. Some believe it may be the future fate of the United States. Prophecies:

(Revelation 14:Cool A second Angel followed, calling out, "Ruined, ruined, Great Babylon ruined! She made all the nations drunk on the wine of her whoring!"

(Revelation 16:19) The Great City split three ways, the cities of the nations toppled to ruin. Great Babylon had to drink the wine of God's raging anger--God remembered to give her the cup!

(Revelation 17:5) A riddle-name was branded on her forehead: GREAT BABYLON, MOTHER OF WHORES AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

(Revelation 18:2) his voice thunderous: Ruined, ruined, Great Babylon, ruined! A ghost town for demons is all that's left! A garrison of carrion spirits, garrison of loathsome, carrion birds.

(Revelation 18:10) They'll keep their distance for fear they'll get burned, and they'll cry their lament: Doom, doom, the great city doomed! City of Babylon, strong city! In one hour it's over, your judgment come!

(Revelation 18:21) A strong Angel reached for a boulder--huge, like a millstone--and heaved it into the sea, saying, Heaved and sunk, the great city Babylon, sunk in the sea, not a sign of her ever again.

(Revelation 18:24) The only thing left of Babylon is blood-- the blood of saints and prophets, the murdered and the martyred.

"Oh, Babylon, the whole earth has drank the maddness in your wine. Now a day has come when you must pay for every crime."
by dfault Jun 30, 2004 email it
permalink:    del.icio.us
   Send to a friend
your email:    
their email:    
   send me the word of the day (it's free)

babylon    

The state, the system, particularly when corrupt or authoritarian. Also the police, as they are the agents of the threat of force that the state derives it's power from.

It symbolized a protest against the oppression from Babylon, which had made its use illegal.
by jamie Jun 5, 2003 email it
3.    babylon    

A term originating from Jamaica to describe the police

The babylon all over this place

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=babylon

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: June 15, 2007, 09:49:29 PM »

IMO, i think Lazlo did call some police information number in the NL and was told that the case was still open and that there is a new search. My question would be whether or not the person who answered the phone knew what they were talking about.

Wouldn't you think Lazlo had a connection at the police department? I can't imagine whichever police officer happened to answer the phone commenting to a stranger about an open investigation. It sounds more like something a personal contact would say.

Police Dept. connections would make sense, but i have no idea really. Lazlo developed contacts with DeVries and Joran's publisher and was able to squeeze info out of both of them. Maybe just a sweetalker? : )

I wish I could talk that sweet! Sometimes I can't even sweet talk hubby into feeding the dogs.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: June 15, 2007, 09:49:42 PM »

Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 1:43 am
The Simian has a handicap of 12

what does 84 mean? an age?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: June 15, 2007, 09:49:58 PM »

It may have been a "game" MF was playing.  Don't forget, they have FOB2 to retreat to.  Wink

Where is FOB 2 located?

In the Twilight Zone  Laughing

http://www.freedomofblog2.com/

So maybee those that are MIA are actually still creating there spin in private so it isnt traced back to them?

It was just opened about a week ago by Moonshadows so they could have a place to post without trolls.  I don't think JR Dutch Atty has returned or anything...I belileve FOB2 is all Moonie's.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: June 15, 2007, 09:50:00 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
BTW, all 3 vans are different. Look at the wheel wells.

That doesn't mean they aren't used for the same thing, though. I do feel that they are used to carry forensic/laboratory equipment.

SB- at first glance I thought the same thing. But in all honesty, we need to look at this a lil more to be sure. I'm not totally convinced they are all that different. I see some things that could be similar. Sorry fer the palpitations.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: June 15, 2007, 09:50:33 PM »

Someone ought to hack that private chat they have and see what they have been up to. If they are holding private discussions of criminal activity, they can't claim privilege.

Okay - who out there has a teenage boy in their house. That's what you need to hack another site.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: June 15, 2007, 09:50:53 PM »

Sounded to me like Lazlo called the person back and confirmed a couple times.

I hope that he/she is right!  I would like to see some action!!!!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: June 15, 2007, 09:52:16 PM »

Quote from: "COLOMBO"

Darn it! Colombo, just come on in here and talk to us...you know I am terrible at this stuff...I need help. Rolling Eyes
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: June 15, 2007, 09:53:01 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
First- that Van from Carpe's bucket and in an Arubay video was from the Tierra Del Sol Golf Course.

LaLas- Ed Smit said there was an FBI agent on the videos.. but who knows if that is true.

I'm not sure who else who have been identifiable in the early days.

But you told me it was someone we would recognize.   Rolling Eyes

can you re-fresh my memory? I don't ask often. LOL Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 15, 2007, 09:54:08 PM »

Rob, it wasn't YOU who made my heart skip beats. I knew you were kidding...  Wink  This place was WAY too slow for that- if Joran was re-arrested we would have had 2 threads in an hour's time!

Boy would I LIKE to know if there's any truth to the K2 thing. THAT may be the story of the day before it's all said & done.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #377 on: June 15, 2007, 09:55:58 PM »

DANA

LOL  Gumby..  I recall Gumby and Pokey.. Wink  I guess I am old.. lol
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: June 15, 2007, 09:56:25 PM »

Okay - who out there has a teenage boy in their house. That's what you need to hack another site.  Laughing

Yeah, it kind of goes with the territory nowadays.  Wink

Mind you I don't want us to do anything illegal, but it would be something else to know what they have been keeping so hush-hush the last couple of weeks.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: June 15, 2007, 09:57:24 PM »

Quote from: "COLOMBO"

Darn it! Colombo, just come on in here and talk to us...you know I am terrible at this stuff...I need help. Rolling Eyes

Yes, I was mulling Columbo's post....I was a terrible bowler, but they like dme for the handicap....golf, bowling????  Got lost in the math....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.