May 21, 2024, 03:25:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 337494 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: June 07, 2010, 06:14:07 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124671
Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – Radio Wrap For June/6
Posted on June 6th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime
Read 2,333 times.

Todays panel consisted of Simon and Jan Barrett, State of Maine investigator Peter Hyatt, and WSKY 97.3 reporter and Director of Programming and News, TJ Hart.

Both the Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony cases have created a furor in the press. People ask the question, why would someone wish harm on two little girls? They were just little toddlers, why ?

This month actually marks the two year anniversary that any ‘credible’ witness saw Caylee Anthony alive. The court case against the suspected murder, mother Casey Anthony is little by little coming to fruition. The new Judge, Judge Perry seems to have little interest in entertaining the antics of the defense team headed by Jose Baez.

Peter Hyatt had some interesting observations about Jose Baez’s strategy, they certainly were ones that I had not really considered before.

Over on the Haleigh Cummings case there were a number of developments. None of which seem to be helpful for the characters currently sitting behind bars on the ‘unrelated’ drug case.

To plea out and take a 15 year sentence, doesn’t make for happy campers! Tommy still seems to think that he is going to get far less. But his ‘nolo’ plea may well backfire. He also faces other charges, and that 3 years he talks about is about as likely as the ‘Tooth Fairy’ visiting Casey Anthony about her recent fall and chipped tooth.

We also played a short clip of a jail house conversation between Tommy Croslin and his wife Lindsay Croslin. It comes from the day that Tommy took his latest Lie Detector Test. This recording was made about two weeks before Lindsay filed for divorce. If you have not heard this recording, you should.

Where does the case move next?

The panel seemed convinced that while the ‘big three’ Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, and Tommy Croslin are safely behind bars, there may indeed be some people that are also involved.

You can listen to the entire program here.  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2010/06/06/haleigh-cummings-caylee-anthony

Simon and Jan Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: June 07, 2010, 06:19:36 AM »

With Bahyaz on vacation, it would be a prime time for Mason to visit KC and tell her some facts of life.  tee hee

Oh yes,I agree. Smile

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: June 07, 2010, 08:05:26 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/06/05/casey-anthony-week-roundup-30-may-5-june-2010/
Written on 5 June 2010 at 17:00 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony week roundup 30 May-5 June 2010
Filed under Casey Anthony 77 comments

trim thanks for keeping Caylee's thread updated.....much appreciated

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: June 07, 2010, 08:06:52 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/05/the-anthony-encycliepedia-george-comes-home/
The Anthony Encycliepedia: George comes home

Posted on June 5th, 2010 by Valhall

This is going to be fun reading-I hope Val's B Complex supply is on the ready!! lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: June 07, 2010, 08:10:14 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/06/simon-barrett-show.html
Sunday, June 06, 2010
Simon Barrett Show

Today at 4PM Eastern time, The Simon Barrett show will be reviewing the latest on the Haleigh Cummings investigation and likely the recent court data from the Casey Anthony case.

I invite you all to tune in, and am hoping that some of you that have had some excellent questions will pose them publicly. Some have made some relevant comments and others have asked tough questions and I think this will be a good forum to not only seek answers, but to push issues into the public eye.

I look forward to talking to you today!

By the way, that's me to the left of Winston Churchill, the 10 week old Coton.
Here is the location to tune into Simon's show. As many of you already know, Simon is big on allowing guests and callers to speak their mind without interruption or insult. For those of you who feel strongly against some of the analysis' conclusions found here, call in and be heard. Although I don't share the conclusions, we must remain open minded in any ongoing investigation and it is fascinating to hear passionate opinions expressed.

One topic that is sure to be of interest is Tommy's entered plea of "No Contest". After the confusing and conflicting accounts attributed by him, he apparently lost all currency of trade with the prosecutors. What will his sentence be? Did Ronald Cummings beat him to the punch in cutting a deal for "only" 15 years before Tommy could play ball?

This case is coming to a point of crisis, and I continue to believe that we will see a Grand Jury convened IF we do not get relevant information from the deal seekers.

It began with the sentence of Hope Sykes!

Again, I hope to hear from you!

Peter

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett

Neat picture!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: June 07, 2010, 08:15:10 AM »

Deenie-  if you read GA's comments about the time he checked up on Casey-  she was telling GA and CA that she was working at the Sports Authority Store- GA followed her, checked at the store and no one knew who she was-   when he told CA about his findings she blasted him for spying on Casey-  there are times when I can almost sympathize with his position- apparently after this happened he threw up his hands and said to He77 with this- and didn't get involved anymore.  CA was the supreme ruler in that house, I think she has far more blame for the way Casey turned out than GA-  and I have no love for GA..

I agree.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: June 07, 2010, 08:20:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/07/the-anthony-encycliepedia-george-and-the-smell/
The Anthony Encycliepedia: George and the smell

Posted on June 7th, 2010 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1307 on: June 07, 2010, 11:42:53 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/05/the-anthony-encycliepedia-george-comes-home/

Hello Monkeys

Just thinking out loud.......I think Cindy did not know Caylee was dead when she made those 911 calls but reading this article I'm beginning to think GA did. Could it be that Casey had Caylee in the trunk that is how the stain got there. Then moved her to the wheel well and she was in there when GA picked up the car. Because of the story he told he had seen in the wheel well to get the tire things? He is more or less covering his own butt with this lie. He finds Caylee and he is the one that puts her around the corner in the woods. The person we here on the 3rd 911 say WHAT is really Lee not GA. Because GA is the one in the bedroom with Casey telling her what he did and he is trying to tell her what to say when police get there.

Then Cindy is told and then she has to go along with GA story of where she was when GA gets home. It seems to me GA starts covering up really fast and early. Because there is no reason to lie where you are when the 911 calls are made.

Hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: June 07, 2010, 02:38:53 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/06/simon-barrett-show.html
Sunday, June 06, 2010
Simon Barrett Show

Today at 4PM Eastern time, The Simon Barrett show will be reviewing the latest on the Haleigh Cummings investigation and likely the recent court data from the Casey Anthony case.

I invite you all to tune in, and am hoping that some of you that have had some excellent questions will pose them publicly. Some have made some relevant comments and others have asked tough questions and I think this will be a good forum to not only seek answers, but to push issues into the public eye.

I look forward to talking to you today!

By the way, that's me to the left of Winston Churchill, the 10 week old Coton.
Here is the location to tune into Simon's show. As many of you already know, Simon is big on allowing guests and callers to speak their mind without interruption or insult. For those of you who feel strongly against some of the analysis' conclusions found here, call in and be heard. Although I don't share the conclusions, we must remain open minded in any ongoing investigation and it is fascinating to hear passionate opinions expressed.

One topic that is sure to be of interest is Tommy's entered plea of "No Contest". After the confusing and conflicting accounts attributed by him, he apparently lost all currency of trade with the prosecutors. What will his sentence be? Did Ronald Cummings beat him to the punch in cutting a deal for "only" 15 years before Tommy could play ball?

This case is coming to a point of crisis, and I continue to believe that we will see a Grand Jury convened IF we do not get relevant information from the deal seekers.

It began with the sentence of Hope Sykes!

Again, I hope to hear from you!

Peter

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett

Neat picture!

Looks like a chubby Simon Cowell to me. LOL

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: June 07, 2010, 04:18:53 PM »

Hey, Monks!  Just checked Orange County Clerk of Courts on the Anthony foreclosure...
Who can tell me what this means?

06/07/2010     Notice of Service
Notice of Service of Documents in Response to Request Production
06/07/2010     Response to Request to Produce
Response to Request to Produce 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: June 07, 2010, 05:12:01 PM »

Hey, Monks!  Just checked Orange County Clerk of Courts on the Anthony foreclosure...

A response is part of the discovery (fact-finding) process that occurs before trial. Certain motions that are filed, such as a request for interrogatories, request for production, or request for admission, require the person served with the motion to file a response within a certain time period. Some responses are required to be made under oath. The original response is filed in court and copies are served upon the other parties in the case.

A request for production is part of the discovery (fact-finding) process that occurs prior to trial. Either party may send such a request to an opposing party or witness. If you are served with a request for production, you have a certain time period, usually 30 days, to provide the asking lawyer with your written reply, stating which documents you have in your possession and to make those documents available for the asking lawyer to review and copy. Sometimes, lawyers attach copies of the documents to the written reply.

Hope that helps.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/d/discovery-responses/

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: June 07, 2010, 08:22:49 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Just thinking out loud.......I think Cindy did not know Caylee was dead when she made those 911 calls but reading this article I'm beginning to think GA did. Could it be that Casey had Caylee in the trunk that is how the stain got there. Then moved her to the wheel well and she was in there when GA picked up the car. Because of the story he told he had seen in the wheel well to get the tire things? He is more or less covering his own butt with this lie. He finds Caylee and he is the one that puts her around the corner in the woods. The person we here on the 3rd 911 say WHAT is really Lee not GA. Because GA is the one in the bedroom with Casey telling her what he did and he is trying to tell her what to say when police get there.

Then Cindy is told and then she has to go along with GA story of where she was when GA gets home. It seems to me GA starts covering up really fast and early. Because there is no reason to lie where you are when the 911 calls are made.

Hugs

I have always thought something along those lines.  Maybe on the way home from the impound lot maybe George stopped to investigate the death smell a little more and found her in the bags hidden in the wheel well.   He didn't have a lot of time or options but letting Cindy find what he did would not have been acceptable.   I thought maybe Casey was going to say Zanie stole her car (remember during one of the jail visits when Cindy said something like, i don't understand why she left the car) and when it was found (stolen) she could blame Zanie for it all.  It would also explain why, in that first jail phone call, Casey said something like, you don't know what my involvement is.  The way she said it made it sound like she thought they knew exactly what her involvement was (and they probably did either way).  And finally, Casey always sounded somewhat sincere to me when she would say, I don't know where she is.  Like someone else had disposed of poor Caylee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: June 07, 2010, 08:27:24 PM »

Brandi..I thought that picture looked like Simon Cowell too...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: June 07, 2010, 09:00:37 PM »

Brandi-I thought it was Simon at first! 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: June 07, 2010, 11:46:33 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Hugs

I have always thought something along those lines.  Maybe on the way home from the impound lot maybe George stopped to investigate the death smell a little more and found her in the bags hidden in the wheel well.   He didn't have a lot of time or options but letting Cindy find what he did would not have been acceptable.   I thought maybe Casey was going to say Zanie stole her car (remember during one of the jail visits when Cindy said something like, i don't understand why she left the car) and when it was found (stolen) she could blame Zanie for it all.  It would also explain why, in that first jail phone call, Casey said something like, you don't know what my involvement is.  The way she said it made it sound like she thought they knew exactly what her involvement was (and they probably did either way).  And finally, Casey always sounded somewhat sincere to me when she would say, I don't know where she is.  Like someone else had disposed of poor Caylee.

I have felt from the beginning that GA knew about the murder of Caylee and tried to cover it up. Otherwise there was NO REASON for him to go into such a cleaning mode on that car immediately. He was with LE --he KNEW not to touch that car. He saw that stain of the body in the trunk when he tried to clean it. He dumped the body to get it later, but later opportunity never came.  Cindy washed all the clothes and took things out of the car like a knife. There is no telling what other evidence she took out of that car.

I think he THOUGHT he had it cleaned up enough they could not find any evidence. There is no way that a car like that would not have any hairs in it but the ONE they found. He thought he had them all. Her whole car was full of trash and junk, but the trunk had no hairs or other things? I think not...........

I think that is why LE took the vacuum cleaners from the house because they thought so too - but I think they waited too late to get a search warrant on that one.

The bad news about him doing that is it will be very easy for KC to turn it around on him being the murderer and she might just pull it off if there is evidence of his fingerprints on the garbage bag or the tape. That might be the reason she was so close to home because he put it there with a plan of moving her later but because of all the protesters and the news cameras there he could not get there to do it without being seen. Then the floods came and and the body was underwater so he could not get to her to move her at that point. That is one reason I believe CA was SO insistent that someone put her there besides KC. Because she KNEW that GA did. I have felt from the beginning they ALL knew what happened and have been involved in covering it up from the start. I don't think CA knew before the phone call, but I think she was told before the police got there and the cover-up began there.

I remember one night GA left mad and started walking down toward the school and Lee immediately left to pick him up and made him get in the car with him. Some asked on here then where he was going.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: June 08, 2010, 06:38:16 AM »

Casey Anthony Crush May Have Halted Jail Visits
06/08/10
http://www.cayleedaily.com/

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: June 08, 2010, 06:56:12 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/6/7/caseys_jail_visitors_not_a_secret_for_long.html
 Casey’s Jail Visitors Not A Secret For Long
Monday, June 07, 2010 9:15:08 PM
ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony will not be able to hide the names of people who come to visit her in jail.

That was one of three rulings handed down Monday by Judge Belvin Perry in her murder case.

Anthony's attorneys had asked for jail visitation logs to be kept secret because they didn't want prosecutors to know which experts were visiting their client.

The judge also denied a defense request concerning the death penalty.

He also denied a motion for the state to turn over forensic evidence that prosecutors claim they don't have

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: June 08, 2010, 07:30:47 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
06/07/2010           Order Denying Motion To Strike
State's Notice of Aggravating Circumstances
06/07/2010           Order Denying Motion to Compel
Forensic Discovery
06/07/2010           Order Denying
Motion to Seal Jail Visitation Log Records

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: June 08, 2010, 08:24:53 AM »

A response is part of the discovery (fact-finding) process that occurs before trial. Certain motions that are filed, such as a request for interrogatories, request for production, or request for admission, require the person served with the motion to file a response within a certain time period. Some responses are required to be made under oath. The original response is filed in court and copies are served upon the other parties in the case.

A request for production is part of the discovery (fact-finding) process that occurs prior to trial. Either party may send such a request to an opposing party or witness. If you are served with a request for production, you have a certain time period, usually 30 days, to provide the asking lawyer with your written reply, stating which documents you have in your possession and to make those documents available for the asking lawyer to review and copy. Sometimes, lawyers attach copies of the documents to the written reply.

Hope that helps.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/d/discovery-responses/

Thanks, Brandi!  I wonder what documents the A's could present that would explain why they didn't pay their mortgage for seven months while going on a cruise and getting diamond earrings?  Oh, and I almost forgot, putting money into Casey's commissary account!  Maybe they wil tell the court to get it from Casey...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: June 08, 2010, 08:26:10 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/6/7/caseys_jail_visitors_not_a_secret_for_long.html
 Casey’s Jail Visitors Not A Secret For Long
Monday, June 07, 2010 9:15:08 PM
ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony will not be able to hide the names of people who come to visit her in jail.

That was one of three rulings handed down Monday by Judge Belvin Perry in her murder case.

Anthony's attorneys had asked for jail visitation logs to be kept secret because they didn't want prosecutors to know which experts were visiting their client.

The judge also denied a defense request concerning the death penalty.

He also denied a motion for the state to turn over forensic evidence that prosecutors claim they don't have

Thanks Trimm!

I was caught up reading about Joran's confession to murdering Stephany Flores in Peru, so I missed the latest Caylee news.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.