May 17, 2024, 06:29:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 250448 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: July 15, 2010, 11:37:04 AM »

Maybe today.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 15, 2010, 11:49:34 AM »

ANNE BREMNER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, but Nancy, you said, Hand me a handcuff. I think you want a pair of handcuffs for her. But the fact is, one of these things is not like the others. You know, potentially hiring a hit man -- we don`t actual have proof of that, and that happened what, six months ago, supposedly? And then the child kidnapping? Uh-uh! The restraining order had yet to be served on her, so she had no legal requirement that she not take the child or be around the child.

And then, finally, when you`re looking at a supposed abduction of her own stepson, what kind of evidence do we really have? The last one that`s seen with him, yes. This is my part of the country, you know, Northwest. Everybody up here thinks she did it. But you know what? Is there evidence that she did it? I don`t know.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/14/ng.01.html

IMO only she may have done some stupid things ,but Their is NO HARD evidence that she hurt Kyron. He looks happy in all the pictures with her.
If they had evedence they would have arrested her ..
Can we look into other people who may have taken him.

I am so past Nancy Grace, I used to like her and would overlook her drama, BUT LAST NIGHT was too much, you want to talk about starting rumors!!  I really don't know how the people of HLN let her get away with shoddy reporting.  I am also disappointed in NG she became the "one" to watch when she covered Caylee nightly when others had stopped, and little by little her attitude became horrible, big head but she covered Caylee.  She really needs to get over herself.
Anne Bremmer needs to deck her, as she was talking with NG semi quote by NG--Baby went to daycare , why was she going to a day care when the step-mom didn't work, believe she used the words stashed at daycare, NG was not making sense, saying the baby went to daycare instead of mom watching her and was trying to kidnap her from daycare after being served with the RO, Anne tried to explain to her the woman couldn't be arrested on that the RO hadn't been served yet, she argued with her about that, wouldn't let her talk.  That was just one of the many things NG didn't have the facts straight on last night.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #522 on: July 15, 2010, 11:52:29 AM »

The more I see/read, the more I look at TH as another "Melissa Huckaby"/Sandra Cantu case. I dunno......perhaps it's just me and I am not getting the whole picture. This case has been hard to follow.

That is how I see TH as well Nut. 
Me too.

Sorry to interrupt, still running behind here.  Nut, Klaas, and Titch, can you help me out here?  Why does this remind you of Melissa Huckaby/Sandra Cantu?  I'm curious and have read enough of your posts (Nut & Klaas) over the past few years guesting and posting, to respect your insight.  What specifically says Melissa Huckaby to you?  TIA!

From the first press conference the entire family gave, just the look on her face.  The eyes looking down as if to say they are ashamed of what they did:

Yep.  I feel confident in my belief that Terri's involved in Kyron's disappearance.  Her actions have proven that to me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: July 15, 2010, 11:53:42 AM »

Kyron has been missing less than a month and his stepmother who has raised him from infancy ....

Disgusting!!!

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
Published: Monday, July 12, 2010, 8:56 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 5:46 PM

Court filings Monday also revealed that Terri Moulton Horman, Kyron's stepmom, was "sexting" her husband's high school friend, Michael Cook, on June 30, four days after Kaine Horman left the house with their young daughter and two days after he filed for divorce and a restraining order against his wife.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #524 on: July 15, 2010, 11:57:29 AM »

Am I correct that Terri is not contesting custody and moving out of Kaine's home because she would be forced to answer some tough questions, like, "where is Kyron?"
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: July 15, 2010, 12:04:49 PM »

"I'm a pretty straight shooter," said Cook. "I didn't have sex with her."

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Police-Terri-Hormans-sexting-mirrored-talk-with-landscaper-98369624.html

That is the funniest statement I have heard yet!!

So the landscaper "could" be in jail as a material witness?  Let us say LS is being held as a material witness, if they could hold him why in the he** couldn't they have arrested TH/SM?  I am sure I am SO wrong about all of this but something just isn't right here.  I am trying to stay from my conspiracy theory, but something isn't right, TH/SM should have been arrested.  As far as the "pro's" saying that the police are in no hurry she is no danger.  That statement makes no sense in itself if she managed to kidnap Kyron and remove him from the face of the earth in four hours, attempt to hire a LS to off her husband, con a dude into looking up the address her daughter is living with estranged husband.  Sorry she is a danger to others and herself, I just think something is off in this whole picture.
I personally "JMO" thought it was telling Tony Young was on the today show with DY yesterday, and Kaine was nowhere to be found, he seems very upfront, he is LE and I suspect he writes out the statements Desiree reads, they are well thought out and meant to serve a purpose to intended person.
Where was Kaine yesterday?  Sorry but it bothers me he stays so away from the public eye, and doesn't go search for Kyron, I have my own thoughts but that is all they are, I hope I am so wrong.  And NO I don't think he did anything to Kyron.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: July 15, 2010, 12:06:34 PM »

I cannot comprehend why either Kaine or Terri would be working out at a gym only days following the disappearance of Kyron.

What don't I get!  Workouts at the gym?  Afffairs?  Kaine and Terri's precious seven year old son is missing.  I would be a basket case for a long long time.

Janet

++++++++

Former detective: Parents’ silence not unheard of but not the norm
June 10, 2010

KATU News extended an invitation to Horman’s parents to speak to the media after a reporter found them at a local gym Wednesday after their workout.

But the Horman’s drove off without responding to a question how the media could help.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?

Video Clip

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: July 15, 2010, 12:08:09 PM »

Am I correct that Terri is not contesting custody and moving out of Kaine's home because she would be forced to answer some tough questions, like, "where is Kyron?"

Yes on moving out of the house, the lawyer for Kyron has said she will note contest that, however Terri wants support from Kaine, and they have said she would not contest Kiara and custody, but the lawyer hasn't spoken to that.  Kaine via his lawyer said he would like to know where Kyron is in reference to her wanting money.  Will find you the link ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: July 15, 2010, 12:14:44 PM »

Swiped from another board.....

"Hi everyone, this is Cindy from the church across the street from Kyron's school. (Just an FYI, it's actually a community center and wedding chapel, there is no religious affiliation. I'm getting that question a lot) To all of you out there that have been sending good wishes for Kyron's safe return, your thoughts are very ...much appreciated by Desiree and Kaine as well as all of us in the neighborhood.

I've been contacted several times from people who live long distance to ask if they can send something to the church and have us put it on Kyron's wall across the street. The answer is 'Yes'. We are glad to do that for you.

We can also pass on cards and letters to Kaine and Desiree.

Here is the address:

Kyron's Wall c/o Brooks Hill Historic Church 11539 NW Skyline Blvd Portland OR 97231
Thanks for the encouraging posts. Desiree and Kaine have told me how much they appreciate everyone's support."

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: July 15, 2010, 01:12:40 PM »

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE DOWNTIME 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #530 on: July 15, 2010, 01:20:40 PM »

If you read the comments at Blinks with the latest articles, there is talk about I'm guessing the man in jail is also an illegal. So I'm wondering if the other man is also.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: July 15, 2010, 01:42:03 PM »

Am thinking that *perhaps* Desiree and Tony, even if temporarily, have seperated themselves from (what seems to me) the psychological warfare against Terri.... and focus on their own *possible* responsibilities in this situation.  Not saying that Desiree had anything to do with Kyron's having gone missing.  Am saying that there comes a point when we look inside our own selves and do an assessment.  This is a very honest thing to do, and very heartbreaking if we find an area *that could have* been handled differently.  

If this is what is going on with Desiree:
My heart goes out to her.  What she has admitted to, in front of the whole world, seems to be one of her worst fears, that perhaps there were clues she may have missed... This shows grace and integrity, etc.  I highly respect her for having done this.  

I believe it's VERY telling that Kaine was nowhere to be seen.  I can only hope that he gets his seeming need to destroy Terri publically, out of his system eventually... and can finally turn back to the high road that Desiree/Tony seems to have chosen.. and get frickin honest with his own self.  

All IMO <---- which I am allowed to have. I realize there are several in here who will likely want to jump my post and rip it to shreds.  Please do so with all deserving respect given and shown to any other monkey, and save the snarks, or that will be ignored by me.  Thanks.  

BBM

I do not think that filing an RO against p the person who tried to hire someone to murder you is "psychological warfare".  Kaine has another child to protect, and he has done what he had to do to protect Kiara. It would not help Kyron in any way for his baby sister to be harmed.
Kaine is not to blame for Terri's actions. Kaine did not force Terri into sexting Good Neighbor Mikey. IMHO, it's ridiculous to blame Kaine for all the bad publicity when Michael Cook is the one who probably released the RO to the press. How on earth can you logically blame Kaine for any of that? How can you hold Kaine accountable for Terri's behavior?
Unless sealed by the court, all filings in a divorce are public property. Anything Kaine's attorney files for the pending divorce will be pounced on by the media whether he wants it to become public or not. Remember he was the one who filed contempt charges because of Terri's actions in releasing sealed information. He didn't want it open to the public. I think it was a scheme by Good Neighbor Mike and Terri to get some much needed cash.....
It's also very interesting that Desiree isn't being bashed about her very public criticism of Terri. I think she has every right to voice her dislike, just as Kaine has every right to try and protect Kiara, protect himself, and protect his home for his children. Not all the detrimental info has come from Kaine. There's been plenty of other people willing to give their negative opinions, and Kaine had nothing to do with that either.
It is really mean spirited to keep posting inaccurate and hateful things about a man who has lost his son.
It's very hard to overlook the fact that there seems to be an agenda here among a certain group of posters.
To debate theories is one thing, but to continue to attack a victim for no reason is just wrong. And for me to protest that should not be seen as snarkiness.
[/quote]

PDH3,
I love Wyks and everyone else's posts. I think we should be able to look at all sides in this case. I think anyone should be able to question Kaine or Desiree's actions without being considered hateful or mean spirited. You are convinced it is Terri and it probably is, but everyone should be allowed to voice their opinions without being intimidated.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: July 15, 2010, 02:09:11 PM »

THE TODAY SHOW – WHERE’S KAINE?

Could it be that Desiree now suspects that Kyron’s resistance in returning home following his visitations was not all about Terri but … also pertains to underlying dynamics involving a father who resided in the same home ... a father who failed to protect his son?

Could it be that Desiree has gained the required strength to finally break free  from Kaine’s control and … she has given herself permission to be heard independently of her ex-husband?  In other words … the alliance Tony and her established with Kaine is no more … the alliance intended to put pressure on Terri to reveal the whereabouts of Kyron.

1.  Were any of our Monkey researchers able to access the restraining/protective order that Desiree served against Kaine within four months of their divorce which afforded her custody of Kyron?

2.  Were any of our Monkey researcher able to access documentation pertaining to the reasons that Kaine was granted full custody of Kyron while affording Desiree only visitation?

I do not justify any of Terri's wrongdoings against the person of Kaine ... against the person of Kyron  but ... I do not believe for one minute that those wrongdoings happened out of a vacuum.  IMO

Janet

+++++++

Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young says boy's disappearance was 'very planned'
Published: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 6:03 AM
Updated: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 6:43 PM

Desiree Young said she overlooked warning signs from her son before he vanished.

She described "red flags," such as Kyron's increasing unhappiness with returning to his father and stepmother's Portland home after visiting his mother.

"He wanted to come live with us," she said. "Several times he would just break down and sob because he wanted to stay."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1.html

_____

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: July 15, 2010, 02:19:18 PM »

Seahorse I do agree with you.  I have to get this off my chest again but what extremely distraught parent doesn't get out and search for their child?  I would be screaming at the top of my lungs for every searcher known to man, LE and other, to scour that school, ground, and where her phone was supposedly pinging.  I wouldn't be able to schedule a press conf. or take the time to straighten my long curly hair.  I just don't get it!  I wouldn't be able to shower more than 10 seconds for fear of being away from the phone or when he came through the front door.  Gotta run to work.  Thanks for letting me vent.  I'm sure there will be lots of news today.  I really hope Kyron is home by the time I get home.  My son sure would like to know Kyron.  He reminds me of my baby, artistic, inquisitive and a total goofball.  We would be honored to meet him!

Melisb,

You and me both!  I would get a little boat like Sean Penn did, remember, when when LA was flooded?   Sean Penn had the courage
to do something, that is what is missing from K.H. family. The family (yes, Bio -mum, too) Kayron's family members have no
inter-fortitude to go beyond theirselves and their comfort zone. IMO.

Bio-mom did not want to drive the 4 1/2 hours to and fro Kyrons Science Fair exhibit. She would have needed to leave a 4:00 am
to see the Science Fair, but she could have still made it to the Talent Show, and left at 9:00 am.  She should stop making excuses
why she feel guilty.

These people are very good at taking photographs, that is about it.

I find this totally unfair to Desiree.  What do you know of her circumstances and schedule?  Maybe she couldn't take off of work?  Couldn't afford to take off of work?  Why the attack on her like that?  I am astonished at this lack of compassion.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: July 15, 2010, 02:21:48 PM »

restraining/protective order that Desiree served against Kaine within four months of their divorce which afforded her custody of Kyron?

I can't find it I have been looking

The story dates to 2000, when Desiree married Kaine Horman. The couple's relationship quickly soured, however, and they planned to separate, but then Desiree got pregnant. So, they gave it another shot. But in August 2002, when Desiree was eight months pregnant, she filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced in 2003. Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group (Sat. June 19, 2010, 10:00 AM)

The dark-haired and redheaded women standing side by side at a news conference in the Kyron Horman investigation share a longtime bond with the 7-year-old boy gone missing. With a nation looking on, they shared their grief under the glare of television.

The mother, Desiree Young, 38, and stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, 40, have been friends for years, long before the beaming and bespectacled 7-year-old went missing from Skyline School in northwest Multnomah County. Since his June 4 disappearance, his blended family has hunkered down out of public view, emerging only as a group. Neither mother has spoken publicly, and the dads have read only prepared statements.

But details of their relationship have emerged in multiple interviews by The Oregonian with friends and family.

Terri was the last known person to see Kyron after she took him to school that day, and she was the first to report him missing when she discovered he wasn't on the school bus that afternoon. That day followed years of caring for him. When Kyron was a toddler, Desiree went to Canada to seek treatment for a serious medical condition. Her close friend Terri became Kyron's caretaker.

The story dates to 2000, when Desiree married Kaine Horman. The couple's relationship quickly soured, however, and they planned to separate, but then Desiree got pregnant. So, they gave it another shot. But in August 2002, when Desiree was eight months pregnant, she filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced in 2003. Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help.

"Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howard, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

Terri brought her son, James, now 16, from her first marriage.

Two months after leaving for Canada, Desiree returned to the United States with $30,000 in medical bills. To get back on her feet, she moved in with her family in Medford, who helped support her.

Desiree never tried to regain custody of Kyron, though she has maintained a close relationship with her son, caring for him every weekend or so with her new husband, Medford police Detective Tony Young.

After Desiree returned to Oregon, Terri and Kaine stayed under the same roof while he worked at Intel and she cared for the kids. What started as a caregiving relationship blossomed.

In April 2007, they got married. Looking buff in their bathing suits, they said their vows in a small ceremony on a shimmering beach in Kauai, the Garden Isle of Hawaii.

More at link: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._family_f.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: July 15, 2010, 02:36:04 PM »

http://portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127913962356965900

"After representing former Multnomah County Sheriff Bernie Giusto when the state tried to decertify him following allegations of various improprieties — well, let's just say he should be seasoned enough to handle any of the accusations flying around."

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: July 15, 2010, 02:47:07 PM »

Kaine is wrong ... dead wrong.  Post Partum Depression cannot fracture a marriage in six months unless there is an unwillingness to be a support ... an unwillingness to empathize ... unwillingness to love the sufferer unconditionally.

I am so thankful that Kaine was not the husband of my niece ... my niece who claims now ... three years later ... that for over a year after the birth of her beautiful son she decended into the depths of H---.

However ... this young lady was more fortunate than Terri.  Her husband remained faithful to vows and held her hand all the way in that descent and back.  He was her ongoing support both physically and emotionally.  Were there though times.  You bet!  However ... they persisted through the tears and ... a stronger relationship emerged ... not a fratured one.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Friday, July 09, 2010, 11:43 PM

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: July 15, 2010, 02:47:39 PM »

Police ask media for footage of interviews with potential witnesses in Kyron Horman case
Published: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 11:22 AM     Updated: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 11:25 AM
 The Oregonian

Authorities are asking media to give them copies of any video interviews with students, parents or others who said they saw Kyron Horman after 8:45 a.m. on June 4.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office said it will not comment on why it wants this information. In addition to the footage, the sheriff's office is asking for contact information for those who were interviewed.

The request raises questions for the timeline -- which changed in the early days of the investigation -- of what happened the morning that Kyron Horman disappeared from Skyline School. Police initially said Kyron was seen by someone around 9 a.m. at the school. They later said he was last seen at 8:45 a.m. by his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, as he headed to his classroom.

The sheriff's office already has conducted interviews twice with parents, students, school officials and others since Kyron disappeared almost six weeks ago.

The address for the sheriff's office is:
Attention Detective Division
12240 NE Glisan Street
Portland, OR. 97230
RE: IC Form 3099
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/police_ask_media_for_footage_o.html
-- The Oregonian

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #538 on: July 15, 2010, 02:49:03 PM »

Blonde, thanks, interesting.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: July 15, 2010, 02:59:46 PM »

Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

If I remember they were going to split up then Teri got pregnant so they stayed together.
Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Friday, July 09, 2010, 11:43 PM

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.