May 15, 2024, 02:59:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 260485 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #840 on: February 28, 2009, 07:13:20 PM »

Today.... I'm in complete agreement, actually when I was watching Lee and some of the things he said, made me think this is where this is going. 

Interesting.   So, will any of the A's claim that they knew she had MPD?   Will anyone be able to step forward and say they noticed it? 

i dont see how it would be admissible. either she, or her psychiatrist ( which she never had ), would have to testify to a long history of ongoing mental health issues.

unless she takes the stand ( fat chance of that, even baez isnt that stupid ), they are stuck with the story that zanny kidnapped and killed her. so all i can see them doing is trying to discredit the forensic evidence.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: February 28, 2009, 07:15:01 PM »

OMG OMG  JSM   I said the same thing about Lee possibly wearing black eyeliner!!

When we were watching NG last night, my hubby asked if he had on eye shadow.       He also asked what Lee thought was so funny.   I just laughed at him and said "that's what all the monkeys want to know"!

Hi Sassy! Just wanted to say I'm glad to see your avi monkey & kitty moving again! So Cute!

QM - thanks again for finding it for me.   It makes me smile.    I have a cat that looks just like the one getting a bath!   His name is Rocky.    Sassy would never allow any monkey to bathe her!   
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: February 28, 2009, 07:18:01 PM »

OMG OMG  JSM   I said the same thing about Lee possibly wearing black eyeliner!!

When we were watching NG last night, my hubby asked if he had on eye shadow.       He also asked what Lee thought was so funny.   I just laughed at him and said "that's what all the monkeys want to know"!
I thought he had gray eyeshadow on also!!!!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: February 28, 2009, 07:18:47 PM »

Ciggies and hootch?
Amen sister!

and SASSY .... that is the funniest avi I've ever seen ... I just sit and watch it and laugh! 

I have QM to thank for it.   It cracks me up, also.    Brandi worked a little magic on it - to make it prettier!   I'm working on uploading her improved version.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: February 28, 2009, 07:19:33 PM »

I thought he had gray eyeshadow on also!!!!!

What a freak!     
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: February 28, 2009, 07:22:31 PM »

ok, my cord for my camera is at the other house, BUT i finally figured out how to put my card in the printer! (after several years) can i e-mail the pics to someone to post? cause i think that took all my brain cells to figure that out. it is only 2 or 3 pics? tia.

wendi
(JSM-please give me the crown back!)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: February 28, 2009, 07:24:18 PM »

At the risk of being chastised by whomever, has JSM been here today? What happened last night was completely uncalled for and reminded me of something one of the Anthonys would do.  I'm concerned because she seemed to take it to heart.  She is one of the nicest monkeys and I feel so bad that she was targeted.

I felt as though the Ants were somewhere nearby...   

The whole attack on JSM was rediculous and meant to stir up trouble.
Do you really think it was one of the Ants Ono that started the stuff with me? If so, I feel a great honour has been bestowed upon me. 

I kinda think so, but I'm prone to an active & vivid imagination...
It just seemed peculiar timing...and as some random attack outta nowhere for no reason other than to lash out at anybody.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: February 28, 2009, 07:25:40 PM »

ok, my cord for my camera is at the other house, BUT i finally figured out how to put my card in the printer! (after several years) can i e-mail the pics to someone to post? cause i think that took all my brain cells to figure that out. it is only 2 or 3 pics? tia.

wendi

I'd be happy to post them for you, wendi

brandibb @ gmail.com

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: February 28, 2009, 07:26:50 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

Wouldn't you like to see a psychological profile on him?
I would love to see a psychological profile on the entire family, but I don't think I'm brave enough. 

Me either - I'd have to wear protective gear.   

Honestly, wouldn't even know where to begin in *doing* a psych profile on this family! 

It's a textbook case of something but don't know what...unless it's congenital lying.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: February 28, 2009, 07:29:06 PM »

im still trying to catch up...

wyks,

im so sorry to hear about your lungs and ribs! please take good care and know you are in my thoughts and prayers. i know how much that hurts so take extra care when reading posts by some of our funnier monkeys.

jsm,

congrats on getting the spin down, its a testament to the purity of your spirit to turn the negative into a positive. you can talk to me about josef anytime, as well as how much we both hate the slore! *big hugs to one of the kindest folks out there*

dolce,

my condolences to your driver, his family and yours. its always a sad loss and my prayers go out to you all. i dont have any recipes off the top of my head, but i can, at the very least, teach you how to boil water haha.

and not to be o/t, lee has, in effect, created a whole new world of trouble for casey and cindy by his testimony. wtg lee, you brainiac!

ooph, that was a big bounce out of the cage!

Thank you peanut! 

I'll just laff like this: 

Cuz this one hurts:   

Ouch. 

haha, maybe we can find you a giggling one, youre such a trooper to joke about it but i know it really hurts like hdoublehockeysticks! *wont be tickling you any time soon*

Thanks peanut, I appreciate that!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: February 28, 2009, 07:29:07 PM »

Capp ... You never cease to amaze me!  Excellent post ... excellent thoughts!  I hope LE thinks of all these things!

Go Capp.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: February 28, 2009, 07:29:12 PM »

I wish luckycharmsprincess would come back ... I'd love to hear what she says about Lee's depo.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #852 on: February 28, 2009, 07:29:40 PM »

Today.... I'm in complete agreement, actually when I was watching Lee and some of the things he said, made me think this is where this is going. 

Interesting.   So, will any of the A's claim that they knew she had MPD?   Will anyone be able to step forward and say they noticed it? 

i dont see how it would be admissible. either she, or her psychiatrist ( which she never had ), would have to testify to a long history of ongoing mental health issues.

unless she takes the stand ( fat chance of that, even baez isnt that stupid ), they are stuck with the story that zanny kidnapped and killed her. so all i can see them doing is trying to discredit the forensic evidence.
And I have to agree a psychiatrist is going to have to get on the stand and testify that she has MPD, but do we know for certain Casey has never seen a psychiatrist, except for the one in the jail? I just don't know what to think about this, but I can't imagine the defense is going with this nanny bs.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #853 on: February 28, 2009, 07:30:20 PM »

Glad your Admiral had the same reaction I did. I hope you are doing well Sassy. I've been praying for you and your friend.

Thanks JSM.  I appreciate it.  I have to admit that I've been angry all week, and really down.   
Sorry about last night.  You didn't deserve any of that bull. 
The anger will go away with time, or at least that is what they say. I feel really bad for you. Don't worry about last night. It's all cool. The monkeys had my back!! Take care of yourself. Sorry O/T, but can you tell me something fun to do besides the Pentagon, Supreme Court, State Department tours in DC? We don't get to go to the National Archives, it was booked full and the Bureau of Engraving too.
You know I am looking forward to the Pentagon!! 

I love the Smithsonian Buildings - and the National Gallery of Art.   We are about 1 and 1/2 hours south of DC - if you want to come to the boonies! 
I wish I could go to the boonies, but does the Metro run there? We are staying in Old Town Alexandria  Never heard of it myself. My mom says it's nice. My mom wants us to pick places we want to go, my sister wants to shop 24/7, I want to see things historical. I want to go to the WWII memorial especially cause my grandad fought in that war. Sorry off topic, I just know Sassy is from there and needed some help as to what to see. Now for ON TOPIC, Sassy did you know Lee was wearing eyeliner in the deposition videos? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #854 on: February 28, 2009, 07:32:03 PM »

I spent a summer in Alexandria, I loved it, but that was a few years back, don't know what it is like now. I'm sure you will have fun JSM.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 28, 2009, 07:32:24 PM »

OK, i am going to try & post these pics somewhere, and if i can't figure it out (which i am sure i won't) i am going to listen to LA's depo! i have such an exciting life! oh, plus, i can eat a piece of bread & have some milk!

wendi
Don't do it Wendi, if all you have is milk and bread you better find something else to eat before you watch it! JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: February 28, 2009, 07:33:37 PM »

Now this is just the pic of it, cause I don't know how to do the video on the board.  But....I went to www.youtube.com  - Then on the search, I typed in Lee Anthony.

Look down to the left until you find this pic.   

In this video, Lee said that he did not believe Casey about the odor in the car.

But, he always believes, Casey, Right????

Here is another.....lie!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHzQhA1qjXA

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: February 28, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »

That's what it was, I just thought the picture wasn't real clear, but I bet that nitwit did have black eyeliner on. 
I thought it was imagination, but the more I looked at him, the more I think he was wearing eyeliner and/or mascara. I know when he was standing in front of the car laughing with the media, he looked like he had dark lashes, but yesterday, it looked like eyeliner. No doubt about it.

Can someone post side by side pics of yesterday's pics compared to the memorial service pics and the one where he is laughing with the media. Just to see if my eyes were playing tricks last night. TIA JSM

also, i am sure this has been checked out by LE, but LA still looks like that sketch from the park!

wendi
Yes he does to me too Wendi!

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #858 on: February 28, 2009, 07:33:59 PM »

wendi

I'd be happy to post them for you, wendi

brandibb @ gmail.com

Thank you Brandi, i am gonna try & send them! we just rarely get snow & it is so pretty! tia.

wendi
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: February 28, 2009, 07:35:52 PM »

Glad your Admiral had the same reaction I did. I hope you are doing well Sassy. I've been praying for you and your friend.

Thanks JSM.  I appreciate it.  I have to admit that I've been angry all week, and really down.   
Sorry about last night.  You didn't deserve any of that bull. 

Sassycat, I am glad to see you here. I don't think I ever got around to expressing my condolences for the loss of your friend, so I'm doing it now. Seems like a lot of us have had a rough week, and I have been behind, but I'm sorry. ((HUGS))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.