May 05, 2024, 02:52:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 292158 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2009, 01:05:59 AM »

OJ got lucky.  It was right on the heels of the Rodney King outrage, riots and race was the key issue. Ignorance was rampant, IIRC one juror said that she didn't believe in DNA/forensics because she had a false/positive on a pregnancy test!
I don't think that could happen in this case in a million years!   JMO

What an idiot!!!  She was obviously painting her nails when they were explaining things.

Then OJ goes and writes a book IF I did it. Hello Jury you were duped and he made fun of you. Hopefully we will have more intelligent jurors on this case.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2009, 01:10:26 AM »

OJ got lucky.  It was right on the heels of the Rodney King outrage, riots and race was the key issue. Ignorance was rampant, IIRC one juror said that she didn't believe in DNA/forensics because she had a false/positive on a pregnancy test!

I hope that they will be more intelligent, but I think it will be more "I don't want to be the stupid one who let her off" mentality.

At least I hope so....

What an idiot!!!  She was obviously painting her nails when they were explaining things.

Then OJ goes and writes a book IF I did it. Hello Jury you were duped and he made fun of you. Hopefully we will have more intelligent jurors on this case.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2009, 01:11:31 AM »

Fixing my post.....

I hope that they will be more intelligent, but I think it will be more "I don't want to be the stupid one who let her off" mentality.

At least I hope so....
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2009, 01:16:51 AM »

At least I hope so....

Withthe latest rash of child atrocities and murders/abductions right there in Fl.  I hope the jurors feel like that. The other night M klaas said that the number of emails and letters regarding outrage over the Anthony's public appearances was astounding . Ppl are getting fed up with crimes against kids, I hope they start punishing accordingly. Let's start with DP for KC !!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2009, 01:20:15 AM »

At least I hope so....

Withthe latest rash of child atrocities and murders/abductions right there in Fl.  I hope the jurors feel like that. The other night M klaas said that the number of emails and letters regarding outrage over the Anthony's public appearances was astounding . Ppl are getting fed up with crimes against kids, I hope they start punishing accordingly. Let's start with DP for KC !!!!

Exactly Mizjay!  But let's start with the conviction, then move on the to DP!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2009, 01:22:11 AM »

Fixing my post.....

At least I hope so....

gosh Steel, you make me feel like such a slouch. I never fix my posts!  I'm usually sure I'd make a bigger mess of it.   
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2009, 01:24:24 AM »

Fixing my post.....

At least I hope so....

gosh Steel, you make me feel like such a slouch. I never fix my posts!  I'm usually sure I'd make a bigger mess of it.   

Guilty Here
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2009, 01:26:39 AM »

At least I hope so....

Right!!!

gotta go.......... good talking w/ everyone    g/night   all
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #168 on: April 26, 2009, 01:26:54 AM »

Fixing my post.....

At least I hope so....

Guilty Here

To be honest, that is the first time I have EVER fixed one of my posts.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2009, 01:29:09 AM »

Nite..need to catch up on Sandra's thread myself and then hit it.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2009, 01:29:34 AM »

At least I hope so....

Nope, I respectively disagree. Let's start with the DP and work backwards. It always works when I am looking for my keys or cell phone, will work in this situation too. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: April 26, 2009, 01:35:30 AM »

I want an award or sympathy or sumpthin..(maybe some of Boo's tea).

Just re-listened to MsGrinch's FBI video from 7/30...didn't keep notes.  But she told NS w/FBI about the real kidnapping happened at JBP.  
Now, how did she get that story before 7/30?  
Private letters?  
And, she was DEFINATELY trying to nail AMY & Ricardo.

If they do try to pin it on Ricardo, I hope the state pulls in some pros in psychology because this crime has feminine all over it. The blankets, the heart stickers etc.   It is revolting that they're willing to drag others into this mess.  All the money and time to defend yourself against somebody you thought was a friend.

Yep and I still believe they will try and nail Ricardo!

Caylee was the innocent one. KC thought she cramped her lifestyle, she had reason and motive to do the deed. I really can't see a man killer having a heart sticker around and to put it on her mouth. This is all KC's doing!!

I fully agree.  I stated a few days ago that as Caylee's vocabulary grew so did her liability factor to Casey.  She could spill what was really going on every day her vocabulary grew and Casey had to stop it or she was going to get outed by her own daughter.  I also stated that Bobo highlighting that there were 17 other hairs found in the trunk by HIS expert Dr. Lee is a real putz move.  One deathband is all you need.  The person does not miraculously come back to life after the deathband has formulated.  17 hairs is very excessive IF in fact they are all Caylee's in the trunk.  Cindy (God bless her herculean mouth) stated that Caylee was never ill so they can rule out apolecia or other diseases that would cause excessive hair loss.  Sorry but 17 hairs concentrated in a trunk is far too many for natural shedding unless Caylee spent lots of time in that trunk.

On another note Boo I so appreciate your writing.  My silly former MIL went off the deep end one day when she went to use her good silver and the tips of all the knives had blackened.  She was ready to write a very nasty letter to the manufacture in the UK when I pointed out that it was not a defect by manufacturer but rather a tool used to hot knife and she could not fathom that her youngest 18 year old son could do such a thing.  Then I had to explain what hot knifing was.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: April 26, 2009, 02:08:18 AM »

OJ used to be a likeable celebrity.
He had a dream team and the race card was played.
Plus the crime scene wasn't handled properly, there could have been cross contamination from the previous crime scene Furman was at.
Casey is not likeable. She won't take the stand so her bs won't work. Baez is not likeable. LBK is not likeable. Todd M ??? I don't know about him.
Henry Lee has disgraced himself in the Phil S case. And I don't think he " bonds " with  juries. Hopefully he will just make a cameo and whatever he says will be long forgotten by the verdict time. Baez has no defense, he will just try to attack the evidence the SA has.
The lead investigators are going to be the stars here. John Allen ?? Yuri  M .
Not only are they going to have to know their stuff, they are going to have to present it to a jury in a human and believable manner. They are likeable and so is the ME, Dr. Jan G.
Glad I wasn't here earlier. lol

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #173 on: April 26, 2009, 02:49:48 AM »

Wooo Hooo I did it!!! Thanks CBB!!

<a href="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/BFy-yzj02FE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/BFy-yzj02FE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1&quot;</a>

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2009, 02:53:46 AM »

Night monkeys

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: April 26, 2009, 03:01:12 AM »

Had to come back for a second just to share what I was thinking while watching something that moved me tonight.  I thought to myself if only all parents & adults in care of children would heed the wisdom & love this song below represents.   For those children that have been harmed or murdered by adults with no conscious, I say we raise our voices to guide the way for others...maybe one by one and a simple message will save a few more lives along the way

Children Will Listen

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8VF3rWpF-rA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; height=&quot;405&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8VF3rWpF-rA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; height=&quot;405&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

(intro by Barbra-you've got to be carefully taught)    

Careful the things you say,
Children will listen.
Careful the things you do,
Children will see.
And learn.
Children may not obey,
But children will listen.
Children will look to you
For which way to turn,
To learn what to be.
Careful before you say,
Listen to me.
Children will listen.

How can you say to a child who’s in flight,
Don’t slip away and I won’t hold so tight?
What can you say that no matter how slight won’t be misunderstood?
What do you leave to your child when you’re dead
Only what ever you put in it’s head
Things that your mother and father had said
Which were left to them too.
Careful what you say, children will listen
Careful you do it too, children will see and learn.
Oh!

Guide them but step away,
Children will glisten.
Temper with what is true
And children will turn,
If just to be free.
Careful before you say,
Listen to me.
Children will listen...
Children will listen!
Children, children will listen

Goodnight friends...my sentimental mood & I are going to go chill a bit, take in a movie - Lubs ya all!

Saw there was some sort of drama I guess a bit after I posted, whatever it was kudos to admin/mods that took care of it swiftly...but this touched me profoundly so Im reposting it, something I never normally do. 

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #176 on: April 26, 2009, 03:14:14 AM »

Capp!  You still here?  We need to discuss strategy (at some point!)   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: April 26, 2009, 03:36:26 AM »

Yea sweetie, I was reposting something that touched me earlier this evening & wanted to share...sometimes the violence on children gets a bit heavy for the heart & I was reflecting  Why, my goodness stop the insanity!

Strategy, hmmm   Well, a main point I'd make (there are many)  is that when George & Cindy went to pick up Casey's car at the tow yard and both denoted the smell of death why they didnt call 911 right then and there, wouldn't anyone within reason...I contend yes.  Both George & Cindy had told various people in that month that they had concerns why they hadnt seen or spoke to Caylee, but both talked to or saw Casey.  If they didnt suspect their daughter did something to Caylee specifically they probably would have  called 911 too.   Instead they go home begin to clean out the car, Cindy laundered & then sent Casey's pants to the dry cleaners.   Against her co-workers advise the same day she did not call 911 then either but she did send a message to Casey "Call me asap...major problem."   Tony & his roommate both gave a sworn statement that Casey was on her computer while they watched a baseball game when Cindy & Amy showed up...I think this shows that Casey did indeed erase as much as she could on her computer due to her mother's text warning her something was up...Lee showing up not being able to access it backs that up.   Why is that important?...it shows premeditation on Casey's part & exposes her parents immediately willing to cover up what she did.

Another key issue for me is the death band hair versus the defense's disclosure that Dr. Henry Lee found 17 hairs in the trunk of the car after Casey's car was processed.   The defense wants to argue a sloppy job by CSI & discredit the one death band hair, however, my contention is that if 17 hairs from a live person were in that trunk one has to wonder why an individual was in the trunk because via transfer (from a blanket, clothes, whatever) 17 random loose hairs is too much - so the question is if they were Caylee's hair, what was she doing in the trunk?   As far as I'm concerned they overshot their planted evidence, probably got hairs from Cindy for the hairbrush she should have turned over to OCSO but bragged she didnt.   We all know Dr. Henry Lee has been caught altering the evidence, Phil Spector's trial specifically & was admonished by the judge in open court...right back at ya Bozo.

I look forward to hearing what you think co-chair!   Its getting a tad late on my end...so I'll denote this page & we'll pick up again tomorrow   Sweet dreams!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #178 on: April 26, 2009, 03:40:55 AM »

Yea sweetie, I was reposting something that touched me earlier this evening & wanted to share...sometimes the violence on children gets a bit heavy for the heart & I was reflecting  Why, my goodness stop the insanity!

Strategy, hmmm   Well, a main point I'd make (there are many)  is that when George & Cindy went to pick up Casey's car at the tow yard and both denoted the smell of death why they didnt call 911 right then and there, wouldn't anyone within reason...I contend yes.  Both George & Cindy had told various people in that month that they had concerns why they hadnt seen or spoke to Caylee, but both talked to or saw Casey.  If they didnt suspect their daughter did something to Caylee specifically they probably would have  called 911 too.   Instead they go home begin to clean out the car, Cindy laundered & then sent Casey's pants to the dry cleaners.   Against her co-workers advise the same day she did not call 911 then either but she did send a message to Casey "Call me asap...major problem."   Tony & his roommate both gave a sworn statement that Casey was on her computer while they watched a baseball game when Cindy & Amy showed up...I think this shows that Casey did indeed erase as much as she could on her computer due to her mother's text warning her something was up...Lee showing up not being able to access it backs that up.   Why is that important?...it shows premeditation on Casey's part & exposes her parents immediately willing to cover up what she did.

Another key issue for me is the death band hair versus the defense's disclosure that Dr. Henry Lee found 17 hairs in the trunk of the car after Casey's car was processed.   The defense wants to argue a sloppy job by CSI & discredit the one death band hair, however, my contention is that if 17 hairs from a live person were in that trunk one has to wonder why an individual was in the trunk because via transfer (from a blanket, clothes, whatever) 17 random loose hairs is too much - so the question is if they were Caylee's hair, what was she doing in the trunk?   As far as I'm concerned they overshot their planted evidence, probably got hairs from Cindy for the hairbrush she should have turned over to OCSO but bragged she didnt.   We all know Dr. Henry Lee has been caught altering the evidence, Phil Spector's trial specifically & was admonished by the judge in open court...right back at ya Bozo.

I look forward to hearing what you think co-chair!   Its getting a tad late on my end...so I'll denote this page & we'll pick up again tomorrow   Sweet dreams!

Excellent points!  Now I know why you are with me on this!

Sleep well Co-Chair.  I will have a fully informed response in the morning!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: April 26, 2009, 05:02:14 AM »

hello monkeys, I know you are all asleep still.  Excellant points like always ms cappacinno.  The cover up began from that point, cleaning out the "stinking car".  So when will they both go back to work?  Are they on government benefits?  Or living off caylee interviews, and pictures still?  We had an unusual sight here in my hometown, rain, and lots of it.  Its been so long since I saw rain.  OT, I live in the driest state, in the driest continent, in the world.  The heavens have opened for us.  I slept 24 hours straight, trying to shake this lung infection, and feeling better.  my darling son called me today.  He fell off his bike and has a crushed shoulder, and will be off work for eight weeks.  I said "Come home to Mummy", but he said no, his Girlfriend is taking good care of him.  I've been replaced 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.