May 14, 2024, 06:20:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 324358 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #740 on: March 10, 2009, 09:28:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53754.php

Google translation:

Curaçao
'Ryan Pietersz appeal'
March 10, 2009, 16:50 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEM CITY - Almost immediately after he has heard from lifelong requirements, call Ryan Pietersz from the Bon Futuro prison with his mother Virginia. It lies ill in her bed at home in Bonaire. Against the Amigoe tells Virginia that the reasonably well with her son. Although he is angry that the judge will not believe his story. "Ryan lawyer Marga Domingo is also sick," says his mother, "so she was not with the ruling."

Prosecutor David van Delft on Bonaire was the verdict on the island by a colleague. Telephone he know that he is not dissatisfied. " "My reasoning has evidence the court largely followed and the reasons for the sentence is fully followed. A prosecutor may make worse, "says Van Delft.

The process for the co-suspect in the murder of Marlies van der Kouwen, M. Sigmar is not yet scheduled. There, Van Delft now look, now the case Pietersz behind us. Although the chance is there that Pietersz appeal is, does the prosecutor. "Someone who has been sentenced to life, has nothing to lose," says Van Delft.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: March 10, 2009, 09:37:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53757.php

Google translation:

Life for Ryan Pietersz
March 10, 2009, 16:53 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

WILLEM CITY - Ryan Pietersz (27) has this morning received a life sentence imposed for the Killing of Marlies van der Kouwen (24). The apothekersassistente who worked on Bonaire was the night of 20 on September 21 last year after a night out at the WEB site was welcomed by Ryan.

He pulled Van der Kouwen of her bike and hit her with her head against the ground. Then he dragged her to her hair and clothes to the scooter that he used and carried her.
At what time he has strangled Marlies that night is not too. But he took her bag and contents with them then some of the content to a friend so that the stuff could sell. Then a day later, Ryan went back to the place near Amboina where the lifeless body of the girl was in the fire and stabbing as the tracks to clear. The court considered murder not proven because there was no calm discussion of previously gone. Also for the unlawful deprivation of liberty was Pietersz acquittal, because it is not clear whether Van der Kouwen no longer lived when she was carried to the WEB site. And for unlawful deprivation of liberty is that you do in life should be. Furthermore, the court, the rape is not proven. The mortal remains of Marlies who a few weeks after her disappearance were found were not more than skeletal parts.

The judge considered it proven qualified manslaughter. This means that a crime is concealed by a person to bring. That crime was robbery. But the tattoos of Marlies had seen Ryan and he would not return to prison. He was still in his probation for a robbery and rape he committed in 2002 on Bonaire.

Furthermore, his sentence along with other violent robberies and a previous rape. The reports of the psychiatrist, psychologist and rehabilitation are not bright. Ryan is described as anti-social and risk of recidivism is considered large. Society must be protected, said the judge. Life means that someone never released unless they receive a pardon.

See also 'Ryan Pietersz appeal' and 'Relief and anger after life sentence. "

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: March 10, 2009, 09:42:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53753.php

Google translation:

Curaçao
Relief and anger after life sentence
March 10, 2009, 16:49 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEM CITY - The relief on the faces of Mother Lily and her daughter Nienke van der Kouwen to read the verdict against Ryan Pietersz morning sounds. Life. Bright looks the younger sister of Ryan. Her younger brother seems unmoved. Ryan was visibly angry and mumbling his curse as he leaves the courtroom captive feet.

While reading the verdict by Judge Saleh Eunice, the daughter crying on the shoulder support of her mother. What happened to their daughter and sister is still terrible happened to hear. Saleh Ryan expects the heavy weeks that he has kept his mouth and his involvement in the case denied. He has parents, brother and sister of Marlies in uncertainty as to leave its fate. They are not in a normal way to take leave. Judge Ryan also charged the theft of Marlies' bag heavy. When prosecutor David van Delft three weeks ago called life, found that mother Lily 'very good'. And this morning, showed them so relieved. "Because if he does what he can call others."

From its previous actions and the imposition of imprisonment seems Ryan the right not to have learned. The conclusions and recommendations of the probation, psychiatrist and psychologist she took over. He scores high with regard to violent behavior, exhibits anti-social personality characteristics. Its main features are characterized by impulsiveness and unreliability. He has a lack of standards and maintains a direct behoeftebevrediging. Also externaliseert his own involvement in events. After his sentence he continued excessive drinking and drug use and steal. Ryan this morning was also guilty of theft with violence of a tourist in his apartment on Bonaire and another six thefts. This harms the reputation of the island. Ryan is fully capable of charging and is considered responsible for his actions. The fear of recurrence is likely that in terms of nothing other than preventing him from society to eliminate. The nature and seriousness of the proven offense and could be declared a lighter criminal prosecution of the case are disregarded.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: March 10, 2009, 09:59:29 PM »

Thank you for posting these articles, TxMoM.

I hold the family of Marlies up in prayer for their strength and comfort in this terrible suffering.

Life for this offender still does not return their daughter to them.  He took something he could not give back and it is the least he can do now.  Instead of being angry, he should be begging their forgiveness.  I do hope that he will come to see how very wrong what he did really was.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: March 10, 2009, 11:24:26 PM »

Bless you and your family Cageman.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: March 12, 2009, 07:20:32 AM »

Thank you for all your heartwarming reactions. As I told you before, these really help in coping with our grief and distress.
We now know that Pietersz handled the body of Marlies in a very regardless way. However, we strongly feel Marlies got her dignity back, by the way people on Bonaire, in Holland and on fora like SM spoke about her. I can't express in words how thankful we are that God showed us most people are just fine people, who can be trusted.
A special thanks to Texasmom for translating the articles from Amigoe!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: March 12, 2009, 06:03:50 PM »

Thank you for all your heartwarming reactions. As I told you before, these really help in coping with our grief and distress.
We now know that Pietersz handled the body of Marlies in a very regardless way. However, we strongly feel Marlies got her dignity back, by the way people on Bonaire, in Holland and on fora like SM spoke about her. I can't express in words how thankful we are that God showed us most people are just fine people, who can be trusted.
A special thanks to Texasmom for translating the articles from Amigoe!

You're welcome Cageman!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: March 17, 2009, 03:51:26 PM »

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/2009/01/marlies-van-der.html

Marlies van der Kouwe, the process

On February 17, 2009 State Ryan Pietersz (27) go to Bonaire for the murder of Marlies van der Kouwe (24). The judge, Mrs Eunice Saleh.

(on the photo the father of Marlies, Jan-Willem van der Kouwe, the place where Marlies was burned down and, between the cacti. Only on the Saturday after the trial, the police the family the correct location)

Judge: On Monday, September 22, 2008, the police reported missing done. Since Sunday is not seen Marlies.   There is an investigation, there are testimonies of friends, when she was last seen.   You are held September 25, you initially denied anything to do to have that long have you maintained.  On October 17, the wallet cards with Marlies found near the remains of a man, a skull.   On October 18 in the same area at other skeletal parts found, a hair brush with blond hair and an English book.   On October 20 brooks you have strangled her on October 21 you have the place where your hair is deposited.   There are clothing, charred skeleton parts and a key found on 22 October show that the key fits into the apartment of Marlies.   Earlier, the dental data compared.

You have declared themselves on the route from Karel's Beach Bar to the Water and Electricity   Business (WEB).   Then there are two routes to the end where you have strangled her and then what happened.   You assumed that evening with Jimmy (stepfather of his girlfriend).

Ryan: Yes

Judge: You are Karel's Beach Bar has been to about a quarter past one departure you, you get the scooter and you plan to go rob someone.   You drive towards Hato (the area where Marlies lives), looking for a victim.  (Ryan is an alternative route, parallel to the busy and illuminated toeristenweg where Marlies cycle) at the junction at the Kaya Neerlandica see you left a girl arriving with a bag with him.   You have no idea to rob her.   You hear voices, you go back and drive to the roundabout at Sunset Beach.   You smoke a cigarette, pulls you in white shirt, a black jacket and a forage cap on, you do your white shirt in the pocket of the scooter in order to avoid recognition.   You see Marlies arrive, would rob her at Sunset Beach, but there is a car.   Then you drive to the junction at the WEB (fifty meters in front of the apartment of Marlies), park the scooter in bushes and a cigarette smoking.   Is this possible?

Ryan: Yes.

Judge: How much did you drink?

Ryan: I'm from an hour or seven went to the city, I've been drinking Heineken, then two cupjes 12 ounce black label.   Then no more.

Judge: Twenty beer and whiskey and then beer.   You had a lot on.

Judge: When you saw Marlies bikes, you have her for the first time?   Have you ever previously met, spoken or seen?

Ryan: No..

Judge: There is a statement by a witness who like the picture in the newspaper identified as the man who he has seen Marlies talk.   He worked behind the bar at Karel's Beach Bar.   Marlies was the speakers, she was with a man talking and laughing.   It seemed to flirt as if they are well liked.   "The reason that I really have to consider that I was never so Marlies had seen talking to a man." That was Friday, September 19, he is a hundred percent sure that this same man.

Ryan: That Friday I was not in the city.   I was human hair to cut, with my mother at home, to nine hours, then I went with someone to softball in our neighborhood, but that was from when we are at about quarter past ten to the Chinese bar in our neighborhood went because we have drunk two beers, then I am a friend to sit until half past twelve and then I went home, I'm not in town.   This allows you to my girlfriend Chanty questions or Kucho (the then 19-year-old friend of Ryan).

Judge: There is also a testimony of a witness, a member of the WEB, on Friday to three one person under the tree has seen, the place where the flowers are for Marlies.   He stood next to a black scooter, dressed entirely in black, a man with a long black and dark pants.   You have such a scooter and a black coat.

Judge: Have you been there?

Ryan: No..   I was at work, at the Plaza Resort, until half past four.

Judge: And what time are you going to cut it?

Ryan: For six hours.

Judge: There are two witnesses to Buddy Dive (a resort on the road where Marlies cycled along) that would both remember that night between one and two one blond girl on the bike saw driving that was followed by a man on a scooter with a black jacket and long sleeves.   That is wrong with your statement that you rode before her and her waiting.

Ryan: That is wrong.

Judge: Why would they explain it both?

Ryan: I would say one thing: If it is true, I would say.   I should not just lie.   I have explained how it happened, I have nothing to hide, nothing to lie.

Judge: It seems to me that they are both very wrong.   Why would you go rob someone?

Ryan: It is the toeristenweg of Sunset Beach to the coast.

Judge:   WEB When you stand smoke, you have hidden in the bushes.   You stated:   "I am a cigarette smoke and am still waiting until someone would come along, in order to steal a bag.   I am a long time remain.   I certainly did not know whether the person I was driving past this way would be. "

Ryan: I can only explain that I was not sure, I did not know where they lived.   After a while I saw a cyclist coming. When she was close to her, I stepped on the bag to hold.   She had the bag to her right, the side where I stood.   When I emerged, a week from them to the other side of the road.   When I came on her run, she pushed the bike to me and they hit me with the bag in the face.   I went to the ground.   I had a speelgoedpistool with me, that was on the ground that I have her, but she was not the bag issue.   I caught her arm and into the scooter in the bag from them.   The scooter I saw that guards were watching, so I decided to go away.   They had the gun, but the bag was not issued.   I am not someone who beats women, I wanted to take away the bag.

Judge: You're So it went to the scooter.   What have you done?

Ryan: I tried to tackle her bag, we were struggling, left and right, we went together.  I put her on the scooter and we are away.

Judge: How did you aim the weapon at her and how far apart were you?

Ryan: Approximately one meter.   When the weapon was cases I took it.  The bike was between us, I have the weapon aimed at her.

Judge: Was it up?

Judge: You tried to tackle her bag, what did they do?

Ryan: She was screaming and trying to ensure that I would tackle her bag off.

Judge: Have not you beaten?

Ryan: No..

(Ryan says that he Marlies on hand to take the scooter and that they walked, three witnesses explained that she was probably unconscious, that they are moving and that he it is put on the scooter. They travel inland . The next section is set in the period between half past one - when he picked up Marlies - and five o'clock in the morning, when his scooter to a family member displayed)

Judge: What was Marlies on the scooter?

Ryan: She cried.   She asked her back to them.  Sometimes she was quiet, sometimes they cried.

Judge: You were pretty drunk, with someone on the front of the scooter, someone shouts, cries, calls for her to bring, how do I it?

Ryan: I do not know.

Judge: Have you during the trip the bag trying to address?

Ryan: I was stopped, but there was a car.

Judge: Jimmy called. Where were they?

Ryan: I was on the scooter, it was next to the scooter, with the bag omklemd.

Judge: What did they ask you?

Ryan: Who was I to call.

Judge: You stated that someone was calling to ask if you could come. But that was not the case.  She said that she would take care of your knee?

Ryan: (looking forward and gets his whole right leg to above the scar to show) When I stopped I had my knee with the phone beschenen.   They saw it and proposed to deal with it.  I said that I could not allow.

Judge: Have you tried again when the bag from them?

Ryan: When they gave me the money I had the impression that more in the bag Saturday, that was the problem.

Judge: "It went backward, to the edge of the woods when I drive away." Why are you not away?

Ryan: She begged me for her not to leave, but its a little to take.

Judge: When did you decide its back on the scooter to be?

Ryan: She asked me for her to Hato (she lived there) to make, but that could not, there is police.   I stopped, I wanted her in the near Antiol to leave because there was relief.   (this is near Amboina, where they later found to be)

Judge: Then you got her on the scooter, then you already had the idea that you could recognize?   You said in a statement: "At the last stop I began to think that they would recognize me on the tattoos and that she had seen my face.   Is that correct?   When you away from M. (in Washikemba, the neighborhood where approximately one hour with her must have driven around or something else did) was that all in your mind?

Ryan: I wanted to sell its Antiol and drive away.

Judge: You came to the district Amboina, you know the area well, you've lived there.   How long did it M. to Amboina?

Ryan: That is not so far.

Judge: What was the girl?

Ryan: She was saying, take me back to Hato.   But that could not.

Judge: When you Amboina was when you still had the intention to let her go?

Judge: What happened?

Ryan: I'm stopped and gave her the scooter step.   I turned to move.   I had been a long time to pee.   It continued along the way, I'm in the global (woodland area with low trees, bushes and cacti) went to pee.   I squat to sit down to give her the opportunity to run away.

Judge: Did you say that they should go?

Ryan: I did not say, but it was clear that I wish someone had brought against her, she had to walk away. They also can take the scooter.

Judge: "I am squat stayed away so that they could come, they walked me to the global search. When she saw me she asked if I wanted to bring her to Hato.   I wanted to not because there would be police.   We are in discussion concerned why I had to bring her back.   I said no.   If you want to go, get out, there are houses in the neighborhood where you can ask help.   But they wanted that I brought her back.   Then we discussed the bag.   If they start from the bag was abandoned, there was nothing wrong with been.   Again came with me to the question above: they had money, why she finds the bag?   I tried again to tackle the bag when she is on the ground.   She had the bag in her left hand.   When she caught me by the throat with her right hand.   I have her return to her throat. "In that statement you say something you do not say, is that correct?

Ryan: Which part?

Judge: When you were going to pee you consider what you would do with Marlies.   You thought you had returned to prison, you had reluctantly taken, they would return to do so, you recognize that you were wondering in your knee, the tattoos, she had seen your face, you did not want to return to prison.

Ryan: There are a lot of things went through my mind, but I had not thought about that to do what has been done, that was not my intention.

Judge: What do you think?

Ryan: That I would be identified and returned to prison had.

Judge: When you caught her by the throat?   You were both on the ground?

Ryan: There was a struggle, I saw that the bag in one hand.

Judge: You have two hands grasped at her throat.   What happened then?

Ryan: When I get my hands loshield no longer responded.

Judge: How long have you held her?   What have you done then?

Ryan: I was shocked, I did not know what I had to do.

Judge: What did you do?

Ryan: I got my hand on her chest made, felt that her heart no longer beat. And felt her wrist.   I was so shocked, I have towed it to the side and big bags clogged.   There were also boxes.

Judge: You have a couple of times said it was an accident.   That is contradictory.  You were afraid that they would recognize you and you would think you had the intention to murder her so.   On the other hand, because they have strangled you, you strangled her.

Ryan (crying): I have everything done, I had never thought that I would murder someone.   I did many bad things, but I had never thought that I would murder someone.

Judge: Kucho told her that you have killed because you are not the prison wanted.

Ryan: That is not the only one who just told you is the stepfather of Chanty (Jimmy)

Judge: When she was deceased, then what have you done?

Ryan: I gave her a bag and boxes stopped, I was scared and in panic.   I've caught from the gasoline scooter, its gestrooid, lit and away.   I do not know if she was really burned.

Judge: I like your statement of October 22: "Kucho has burned on Monday at seven o'clock in the evening.   That Sunday I had a bag placed at her. "On Sunday I went to your mother and you have met in Kucho near your house. He noticed something about you.   You said: "I'm just going to do what is wrong prejudice.   I accidentally killed someone. Kucho says "Bullshit!" He do not believe it.   With the car of your mother you drove to the place.   The bag covered her head.   Kucho always said: "Stop this nonsense, Rasta" and "You can not keep them." You have Kucho off.   There was an idea to its burning. You would not, he would help you.   On Monday you had resumed contact with Kucho.   You said: "I do not know, I am not ready." You drive to the sensitive spot, he get off.   You drive back, you see fire.   On Wednesday you Kucho one of the three phones Marlies data.   In the twentieth interview you repeat your statement, i-pod and the phone did you Kucho, then say: I have everything done.   Put a try?  First, you declare that you have used the gasoline and set on fire, then you have explained in detail on Kucho and that he has put the body on fire.   Two days later: Kucho has nothing to do with it.

Ryan: What I've told the truth.   It was something Kucho and me.   When he was arrested, he said madness, Kucho have all declared that all things were not true.   I sat down in Curacao, in restriction, I could not follow what the media was told, I know Kucho heard that he had known that that person had burned and that he wanted to commit suicide.   It is told to refer to what brightening Kucho and also involvement.

Judge: Kucho has until the 28th a statement, you earlier.   "I was Ryan, with the house of his mother.   He had just done what he did not have to do.   Someone murdered.   I believe not.”  He had her killed because she had seen the tattoos and he was not back to prison. "

On October 29 states Kucho: "After Ryan had said that he had killed someone, we are in the car of his   mother drove to the place, I recognized her picture in the newspaper.   She was a bath sheet.   As if she was beaten, she had bruises.   I cried, "No, Rasta, Rasta no!" From her knees to her feet, I saw no clothing.   I do not know if she was exposed.   We went to the home of Jimmy and we just told that Ryan had killed someone.   On Sunday we once had in the body when it is burned down.   This was Ryan's idea.   There is a car's body made them petrol and set on fire.   The girl was exposed.   The next day we have a pickaxe with a pit dug.   I found it remarkable that she had no clothes on, I think he has raped her.   If he is drunk, he is aggressive against women, then he is not.   The night before he had said that he wanted a woman. Kucho went directly to the place, there is a plastic two-liter bottle and found a slipper.

Ryan: I asked if he Kucho this declaration.  That he has denied.   I myself never went back to that spot.

Judge: How can Kucho than aware of the details?

Ryan: Nice work by the investigators.   How can someone who has nothing else to do explain this?

Judge: Whether he was indeed at the height.

Ryan: I was just the spot, the investigators have turned up my statements, the only one to whom I have just told the stepfather of Chanty, since I do not have to lie.

Judge: Why do you believe Kucho not?

Ryan: I am the only one who has been there.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: March 26, 2009, 06:53:06 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_54425.php

Antillen
Ook OM tekent beroep aan in zaak Marlies
26 Maart, 2009, 14:43 (GMT -04:00)

KRALENDIJK — Officier van Justitie David van Delft is in hoger beroep gegaan in de zaak Marlies van der Kouwe. Hij deed dat vorige week donderdag, op de voorlaatste dag dat hoger beroep nog kon worden aangetekend. Dat heeft Van Delft vanochtend bevestigd. Ryan Pietersz werd in deze zaak veroordeeld tot levenslang wegens het ombrengen van Marlies van der Kouwe.

“Pietersz heeft op twee van de drie punten van de eis van gekwalificeerde doodslag vrijspraak gekregen. Als hij in hoger beroep gaat en wij doen dat niet, worden die punten niet nader door de rechter bekeken en ik vind dat er nog een juridische discussie over moet worden gehouden”, zegt Van Delft. Het betreft de verkrachting en de wederrechtelijke vrijheidsberoving die de rechter niet bewezen achtte. Ook Pietersz is in hoger beroep gegaan, naar verluidt op de laatste dag van de termijn. Wanneer het hoger beroep wordt behandeld is nog niet bekend. Volgens de officier kan dat nog maanden duren.

Ryan Pietersz kreeg op 10 maart op Curaçao levenslang opgelegd door de rechter omdat hij ‘een gevaar is voor de samenleving’. In zijn proeftijd (hij had zes jaar gevangen gezeten voor vrijheidsberoving en verkrachting) ging hij meteen weer het slechte pad op met diefstallen, een overval en als dieptepunt de dood van Marlies. In de nacht van 20 op 21 september wurgde Pietersz  Marlies, naar eigen zeggen na een uit de hand gelopen worsteling om haar tas.  De rechter achtte moord niet bewezen en gekwalificeerde doodslag (doodslag om een andere misdaad te verhullen) dus maar op één van de drie punten.

Google translation:

Antilles
Even for professional signs in case Marlies
March 26, 2009, 14:43 (GMT -04:00)

Kralendijk - Prosecutor David van Delft on appeal in the case went Marlies van der Kouwe. He did that last Thursday, on the last day of appeal could still be made. Van Delft has confirmed this morning. Ryan Pietersz in this case was sentenced to life because of the Killing of Marlies van der Kouwe.

"Pietersz on two of the three points of requirement of qualified manslaughter acquittal received. If he appealed, and we do not, those items not specified by the court view and I think there is a legal discussion to be held, "says Van Delft. It concerns the rape and unlawful deprivation of liberty which the court considered not proven. Also Pietersz is appealed gone, allegedly on the last day of the term. If the appeal is dealt with is still unknown. The officer can take months.

Ryan Pietersz was on March 10 in Curaçao life imposed by the court because he is a danger to society. " In his probation (he had six years in prison for rape and deprivation of liberty), he immediately bad path with thefts, one robbery and a low death of Marlies. In the night of 20 on September 21 wurgde Pietersz Marlies, in their own words after a hand over the struggle for her bag. The court considered murder not proven and qualified homicide (manslaughter in order to hide another crime), so only one of the three points.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: March 27, 2009, 11:57:12 PM »

Cageman,
You and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers every day.  I've missed seeing you lately, and hope that all is well.

TM

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: March 30, 2009, 11:20:38 PM »

3/31/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

ministerio publico owing to appeal sentencia in caso marlies

willemstad - week ago at bispo cu the period for record apelacion of the sentencia contra ryan pieters owing to caducá, ministerio publiko at bonaire also owing to record they apelacion. ayá cu esey the advocate of ryan pieters also owing to appeal the sentencia of castigo of life largo for asesinato calificá. ministerio publico owing to ask for condená ryan pieters on 3 sharp of asesinato calificá, but huez owing to absolvé on two of the puntonan here. for avoid cu not can deal the two puntonan here more, ministerio publiko also have to owing to appeal. all the time the criminólogo stanley inderson in one interview cu one medio of publicidad at the netherlands owing to account cu the castigo of life largo cu huez mr. saleh owing to dicta contra ryan pieters is fuera of proporcion y extremadamente burdensome pe asesinato of marlies van der kouwe. fiscal owing to ask castigo of life largo y huez owing to give this. of one near inderson is comprondé cu we live in one clima caminda comunidad is ask for castigá criminalnan strongly, because people owing to harta of criminalidad y is find cu the castigonan is mucho leve of as cu criminalnan do not learn they lesson. but in the caso here inderson is suspect cu is because the víctima was macamba, the castigo owing to cay more high, because hour a local pèrdè not have tanto conmocion so. besides ryan pieters owing to find one castigo considerablemente more high cu corte know dicta in casonan comparabel siendo cu not had premeditacion y violacion in the caso. the mature cu ryan pieters had one advocate pro deo niether was at his please, because one pobercito not can pay advocate caro thing is haci they defence more zwak. one ciudadano owing to observá cu here claramente can see cu husticia is ciego, because in the caso of asesinato of pim fortuyn had asesinato premeditá y the murderer owing to find 18 year preso of cual the is sit 12, but in the caso here without premeditacion ryan pieters is find life largo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: April 14, 2009, 02:44:35 AM »

When I heard this song...I thought of Marlies.  I don't know why, maybe because I'd read the history of the artist singing the song.  She died in 1996 at the age of 33 from cancer, much too young.  Anyway, I think it's a beautiful remake of the song originally made famous by Sting.  I'd like to share it here as a dedication to the memory of another beautiful young lady taken from this world far too soon.  For Marlies....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGwDYBWEDSc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGwDYBWEDSc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: May 13, 2009, 06:13:11 PM »

5/13/2009 Amigoe

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56510.php

Google translation:

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: June 03, 2009, 05:59:03 PM »

Cageman

I've been reading that the appeal is tomorrow.  I'm thinking of you and your family.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: June 04, 2009, 10:38:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57567.php

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: June 05, 2009, 04:46:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_57639.php

Google translation:

Weather lifelong demanded Ryan Pietersz

5 Jun, 2009, 15:16 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Flowers at the place where the body of Marlies van der Kouwe was found.

WILLEM CITY / Kralendijk - In the case of Marlies van der Kouwe was yesterday afternoon appealed again demanded lifelong Ryan Pietersz (27). The Advocate General considered qualified manslaughter in Van der Kouwe proven, just as unlawful deprivation of liberty and the theft of her bag.

For rape, the AG found no evidence. The three judges of the Court went during the four-hour trial extended to the statement by Pietersz. He stayed with his previous statements that the death of a apothekersassistente from the robbery was gone. The judges asked several times how it was possible that he failed the young woman of her purse while depriving him or worked for her to take on his scooter. "Obvious bullshit", believed the solicitor-general.

Witness Sigmar S. be prosecuted for perjury
Ryan's lawyers called witnesses Sigmar Marga Domingo M. (19) op. That is down as co-defendant in this case and for a robbery with violence with Pietersz. Sigmar revoked his statements that he had helped with the fire stabbing of the body of Van der Kouwe. Under oath he stated that his previous statements to the police had indeed signed, but that he had nothing of the content included because they were Dutch and not in Papiamento were taken. However Sigmar appeared in court Dutch apparently still some way to be powerful. Even before the questions by the interpreter in Papiamento were translated, he answered questions from his lawyer whether he would make the case had each with a full 'no'. Reason for the AG to take following an emergency meeting minutes of play for perjury. "In other words, this man think you are lying," said one of the judges. "If you continue with your statements, you risk a prison sentence of six years." Sigmar said in his statements before the court to remain.

Alibi
In the indictment brought back to the AG that the investigation Marlies unnecessarily long time because Ryan, but also people in his neighborhood who knew more, are not reported to the police. Only after long and systematic search was the body found after nearly a month. "Both the mother and a cousin of Ryan have a witness attempted to move Ryan to provide an alibi for that night of September 20." This witness is not accepted.

The requirement of life is based on the criminal history of Ryan. Thefts, robberies and an earlier rape. Almost a third of his life he has already spent in prison. He was just released and was in his probationary period when he Marlies brought to life. "He is not rehabilitation, society must be protected against him, was the AG. The reports of the psychologist and psychiatrist are not positive, though, the latter was the door ajar that Ryan might benefit from intensive treatment can have.

Disproportionate
And that is not possible in the Bon Fururo prison where he now resides. The lawyer won an award in the Netherlands where someone 30 years was imposed after a murder after his partner have already had their lives. The Antillian Canword Romero was only after half life murder imposed. "Ryan Pietersz life has never been a crime committed, the punishment is disproportionate." Domingo also referred to criminologists Stanley Inderson, after the first sentence said that the ethnic factor has played a role. He believed that the punishment may be more out because Ryan has a Dutch slain. "About missing premises, is not such a fuss made." According to him the punishment of Ryan significantly higher than the penalty in similar cases is imposed. Rade intentionally killing and rape were not proven.

Grace
The only thing Ryan in the distant, distant 'future rest in a life sentence is a request for pardon. But then there is a clear integration policy based on good observations. "And there is the Foba-section of the Bon Futuro prison barely adequate," said Domingo.

In his last words asked Ryan Pietersz or something he could say to the families, but they had no need. Ryan said much regret it. "I have acted wrongly and I should pay. But I need help in order not to stumble, "he said crying. "I do not want just my sentence. I have just become a father and would like to see my child grow up. "

June 25 verdict.

'Marlies no file'

The father, mother and brother of Marlies van der Kouwe were yesterday flown to Curacao from Bonaire to be present during consideration of the appeal.

They will not wait for the verdict on Bonaire but fly back to Holland this weekend. Brother Jan Willem remains somewhat longer in Bonaire. Mother Lily said before the court to have questioned whether they had come back. Let everything be opgerakeld. But she was still very important to the judges and the accused to show how much sorrow the death of her daughter caused. "Marlies may never file. She was a man, a sweet girl. I miss her every day. She was the house but called in anyway. Now it's quiet, "she said.
The family sat in the courtroom just a few meters behind suspect Ryan Pietersz. When all events in review passed, the father and mother too much. Certainly at the time the Advocate General on a big screen showed a picture of where the body of Marlies was found. On the picture were a slipper and a water bottle to be seen. In other photos of the suspect was worthless contents of her bag heedlessly discarded. A book in a bush and its library and sedula on the ground.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: June 05, 2009, 04:51:03 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/3267443/OM_levenslang_in_zaak_Marlies_van_der_Kouwe.html

Google translation:

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: June 25, 2009, 12:02:50 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: June 26, 2009, 07:19:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58673.php

Google translation:

30 years for Ryan Pietersz

25 Jun, 2009, 14:25 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

WILLEM CITY / Kralendijk - Ryan Pietersz (27) is on appeal sentenced to thirty years imprisonment for the death of Marlies van der Kouwe.

The Court sees sufficient reason to believe that Pietersz after thirty years in jail again a life offense will consult and considers life not to impose. The court at first instance had Pietersz in March sentenced to life. He has a long criminal record of robberies and a rape earlier figure. When he Marlies ombracht he was just released and he was still in his probationary period.

A life sentence means expulsion from the community. Grace Grant in time can not be excluded, but it may not be, argues the court. Pietersz is 27 years and that he until his death in prison should remain where life is imposed, requires the Court to exercise restraint.

In the reports of a psychologist, psychiatrist and probation Although talk of a high risk of recurrence of delinquent behavior but also a psychologist and psychiatrist that the accused is guilt and repentance, writes the Court in its verdict. "In this context, the psychologist, that some hope can be drawn from the fact that he has feelings of guilt that could serve as motivation for a behavior and the psychiatrist is also a behavioral improvement in case of psychological counseling not."

The Court notes, still 'not be ruled out that the long-term imprisonment to be imposed and climbing the years, a favorable influence on the behavior of suspicious will have. "Pietersz has known the 24-year apothekersassistente Marlies van der Kouwe to have strangled. This happened on the night of 20 on September 21 last year. He has always maintained that he only wanted to steal her bag and that the battle that it came from the hand was.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: February 22, 2010, 10:36:31 PM »

The main suspect in the murder of Marlies van der Kouwe, Rayan Pieters, is now under heavy surveillance returned to Bonaire.

Pieters was since Sunday on a very heavily secured section of the Bon Futuro prison on Curaçao placed. Pieters was in prison by fellow prisoners seriously threatening. It proved not possible to the department where Pieters stayed hermetically be closed.

Rayan Pieters, according to fellow prisoners in the Bon Futuro designated someone else allegedly involved in the murder of Marlies van der Kouw.
He would have referred to Jair Leuteria.

Leuteria escaped from the Bon Futuro prison and is still on the run and would, according to rumors on Bonaire keep hiding. Leuteria was over 20 years in prison convicted of a double murder.

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/2010/februari/22-02-10/P01.pdf

Fugitives arrested

From one of our
reporters

Willemstad - Jair Jehogenny Leuteria, the 25-year-old Curaçao since 17 March 2009 fugitive
was, was yesterday morning the police.

He is suspected, while He was at large, people have threatened and armed robbery to have committed.  Furthermore, he suspected of destruction and kidnapping.

At his arrest had a weapon in his possession.

Leuteria was arrested on the corner of Jan Noorduynweg /Juan Hatoweg in a car with two others.

One of them was Chavel Water Fort (34), alias 'Diablo'. Suspected of a double murder on October 5, 2002 on E.M. Sambo and five days later L.M.A. the Jongh. It is further suspected of threat, armed robbery, kidnapping and illegal weapons possession.

Also in the car chaired the 27-year M.S.R. those is suspected of help a fugitive, threats, armed robbery and illegal weapons possession.

After his arrest two houses in Souax searched. Later the M.S.R sister, the 28-year-old N.R.R., arrested in connection in contravention of the Arms Act.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.