May 21, 2024, 03:06:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 144657 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: April 12, 2007, 05:11:29 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Patti----

U are in left field on that one...lol
 Arrow or smokin crack.

Paulus Knows....there was a reason he was sweating and hiding in a bush..

Yep, and remember Deepak's words - Your own father - unbelievable.  Now WHAT would be unbelievable to Deepak?

Yeah... but that wasn't until June 24th, 26th or something like that.  Quite
a while AFTER the search of the rocks.

Deepak says, "If they find the girl they will see that shit."

Joran says, "If they find the girl alive I will laugh."

Deepak says, "They’re going to give you 15 years if they find the girl."

Joran says, "I should have killed you, +++++."

Paulus took care of the body.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: April 12, 2007, 05:12:01 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Hi Anna! Dutch apple pie is delicious, Dutch investigations give me heartburn.

Wink  Wink  Wink

Oh, I understand, Dayhiker.  Fully and completely, uh-huh, I do!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: April 12, 2007, 05:13:23 PM »

Besides, isn't it rather unbelievable that "your own father" would cover
up a murderer... hire people to frame someone else... hire attorneys for
people that he coersed to lie, while at the same time, secretly, trying to
frame them?   And as if that weren't bad enough... this father is a judge as well?

I agree with Deepak... That is UNBELIEVABLE, your own father!!!!!  

But it's true.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: April 12, 2007, 05:16:28 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Not just me but I like to think we are pretty good natured about it.   Very Happy  We'd have to have pretty thick skins to have lasted this long!  I'm an American first and that's what counts to me.  Maybe I should send the Vanderslice cousins to visit Joran.  Or Dayhiker, not sure which!

Just teasing, Dayhiker!  

Very Happy

Send me the white-haired Scottish doogies instead.  Wink

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: April 12, 2007, 05:20:43 PM »

Not just me but I like to think we are pretty good natured about it.   Very Happy  We'd have to have pretty thick skins to have lasted this long!  I'm an American first and that's what counts to me.  Maybe I should send the Vanderslice cousins to visit Joran.  Or Dayhiker, not sure which!

Just teasing, Dayhiker!  

Very Happy

Send me the white-haired Scottish doogies instead.  Wink

OK, I'll send MacDougal.  He's "special"!    Very Happy  Cool  Very Happy

Off to do industrial qualtities of puppy bedding laundry. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: April 12, 2007, 05:22:20 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

<snipped>

"Well, I know Mr. Van Der Sloot is a very quiet, soft-spoken, kind man. I have had the pleasure actually of working with him."
'Scarborough Country'

"Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply."
'The Abrams Report'

DIMOND: You also speak for the merchants and the hotel operators on the island?
SCHIPPER: I do.
DIMOND: Don`t you think that`s a little bit in conflict there?
SCHIPPER: No.
'Nancy Grace'

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: April 12, 2007, 05:25:01 PM »

Yep...  Paulus took care of the body.

I think that's one thing that we all can agree upon.

I'll see ya all later... gotta go smoke some more crack.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: April 12, 2007, 05:33:11 PM »

<snipped>

"Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them (Kalpoe brothers) back in.  Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody."
'On the Record w/ Greta' - August 30, 2005

FOUR DAYS LATER .......

Joran van der Sloot, an 18-year-old Dutchman, and two Surinamese brothers, Satish Kalpoe, 18 and Deepak Kalpoe, 21, were released on condition they remain in Dutch territory and be available to police for questioning.
'Associated Press' - September 3, 2005

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #568 on: April 12, 2007, 05:44:13 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Patti----

U are in left field on that one...lol
 Arrow or smokin crack.

Paulus Knows....there was a reason he was sweating and hiding in a bush..

Two kicks in the Sporter's Lunch Bag

uh equal to

One Sweaty Paulus Van der Sloot in de BUSH!

"and dat is the truth, Grasshopper."

Cool

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: April 12, 2007, 05:45:32 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: April 12, 2007, 05:47:49 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

<snipped>

"Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them (Kalpoe brothers) back in.  Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody."

FOUR DAYS LATER .......

Joran van der Sloot, an 18-year-old Dutchman, and two Surinamese brothers, Satish Kalpoe, 18 and Deepak Kalpoe, 21, were released on condition they remain in Dutch territory and be available to police for questioning.

That is an excellent summation Janet. Says it all. All hot air and no action. And island full of bullchitters. They wouldn't know the truth if it hit them square in their maw.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: April 12, 2007, 05:53:43 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

------------------
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: April 12, 2007, 05:55:57 PM »

Klaas

Are you OK... big wind gusts here. Am waiting for something to happen. My cat is very nervous.

I used to have a home about 1 home away from Beverly Glen Blvd (better times in my life) but not in the canyon. Bev. Glen through the canyon is very narrow. Flying embers would be a big problem.

Am trying to get ahold of an Aux. member who lives at the top of the Canyon where the newer homes are.

Great, a supposedly bomb in Rancho Park.. all my old stomping grounds.

I've got to turn off the TV.. I still get PTSD over my home fire and other things.

Going to photobucket to update the avatar. Thanks Klaas

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: April 12, 2007, 06:03:54 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

<snipped>

FOUR DAYS LATER .......

That is an excellent summation Janet. Says it all. All hot air and no action. And island full of bullchitters. They wouldn't know the truth if it hit them square in their maw.

Continued ....

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LATER ....

An Aruban court has ruled that three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway can remain free without conditions. Wednesday's ruling overturned an earlier decision that restricted the suspects' travel and required them to remain available to investigators. The appeals court said there was a --quote-- "lack of sufficient grounds and serious suspicions" to keep the restrictions on the three men. Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers -- Deepak and Satish Kalpoe -- are suspects in the May 30 disappearance of the Alabama teen. They were released from jail on September 3rd on the condition they remain available for questioning.
'Alabama Associated Press' - September 17, 2005

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: April 12, 2007, 06:18:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
From EASY's blog - this is true, 10 Dutch experts arrive in Aruba today.

Ten Dutch experts will arrive in Aruba today (April 12,2007) to put the finishing touches on the Natalee Holloway case, before the Ministry of Justice of Aruba considers the case closed, or cold!

It is assumed that this will be the last effort to try to find out what happened to Natalee Holloway before declaring the case cold.

{Edited}

Sometimes I wonder if they came in at this particular time because of what is happening with the Duke Rape case and the Imus fiasco.  Why not try and close the case when those two news stories are the main focus of the news media and it would not draw much attention.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: April 12, 2007, 06:22:35 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Klaas

Are you OK... big wind gusts here. Am waiting for something to happen. My cat is very nervous.

I used to have a home about 1 home away from Beverly Glen Blvd (better times in my life) but not in the canyon. Bev. Glen through the canyon is very narrow. Flying embers would be a big problem.

Am trying to get ahold of an Aux. member who lives at the top of the Canyon where the newer homes are.

Great, a supposedly bomb in Rancho Park.. all my old stomping grounds.

I've got to turn off the TV.. I still get PTSD over my home fire and other things.

Going to photobucket to update the avatar. Thanks Klaas

IBE - Working and lurking - but YES, very windy here too!  We are fine though and haven't heard about any fires (crossing my fingers) Wink
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: April 12, 2007, 06:44:22 PM »

Ed Smith said his purpose in making those videos was to insure that no black person was ever again framed for a crime they did not commit as the security guards were.  

I thought we had established through posters who were in contact with him that he did receive tips where to be while a big commotion was being made on the other side of the island.  Was this when Julia told Jug at that store to get to the courthouse at once, body recovery, etc.?

While the FBI can say things like no comment, results inconclusive, results pending, results sent for further evaluation, they cannot tell an outright lie about an investigation.

JMO as always.   Wink

And, whether true or not...I believe Ed Smith also stated that there was an FBI person at the rock scene...I believe he even gave his name....IIRC
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: April 12, 2007, 07:02:27 PM »

Hi monkeys  Very Happy

I'm not going to accuse the FBI of ever telling outright lies to the public, but I know of two cases where branches of the government did lie.

When I was about 12 years old, I lived near a large government plant that manufactured gun powder for the Viet Nam war. One day they released chemicals into the air that sent quite of few school children to the hospital with blisters inside their lungs. It was many years later, after the plant had closed, before anyone admitted what had happened.

A couple of years ago, people in our area kept hearing massive sonic booms. The government kept saying nothing was happening. It was only later, when they had finished testing it, that they admitted the sounds had been coming from a new aircraft that had been tested in the area.

When they have information they want to protect, I guess they don't think of it as lying.  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: April 12, 2007, 07:08:46 PM »

I find it somehow encouraging that none of the Arubans posting on RU or FOB have chimed in about the 10 Dutch experts yet.  Not a word from MF, Glenda or others...........yet  Wink
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: April 12, 2007, 07:10:06 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hi monkeys  Very Happy

I'm not going to accuse the FBI of ever telling outright lies to the public, but I know of two cases where branches of the government did lie.

When I was about 12 years old, I lived near a large government plant that manufactured gun powder for the Viet Nam war. One day they released chemicals into the air that sent quite of few school children to the hospital with blisters inside their lungs. It was many years later, after the plant had closed, before anyone admitted what had happened.

A couple of years ago, people in our area kept hearing massive sonic booms. The government kept saying nothing was happening. It was only later, when they had finished testing it, that they admitted the sounds had been coming from a new aircraft that had been tested in the area.

When they have information they want to protect, I guess they don't think of it as lying.  Confused

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.